#1 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 02 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

Captain Xandrad stepped into the conference room, the best crew in the galaxy, his longtime freinds, his family, his brothers forged in the hot fire of combat, they were present. Xandrad bowed, presenting a human, hard in his facial features, and wearing military grade armor. "Gentleman, may I present Thomas Johnson, our little outfit's newest recruit. As you know, many of our members are currently out pursuing personal vendettas, so I figured we could use the extra firepower. Anyway, I found him because he was trying to kill me, (usually how I meet new people these days), got me good in the back of the head with a sniper round too. Anyway, I payed him for his employer's name, and we killed 'im together. I then recruited him into our outfit, and ehre he stands now." Xandrad gestured for Johnson to take a seat.

"Now, you may be wondering what the hell we're getting our collective ass into this time. Well, Sirta Foundation has recently been excavating a Prothean Dig Site. Hanar protesters responded no so kindly, and now we have a terrorist/hostage situation on their space station. The company offered us 7,500 creds each to liberate the station. Now you may be wondering why I settled for such a low price. Its because something's fishy about the circumstances. Hanar have been known to protest such things, but this is going way to far, even for them. So, I have a vested curiousity in the situation. We will arrive in a short time, try not to kill the new guy."

#2 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

Xandrad would wander over to Bakra and clasp him on the shoulder, "How are you today my freind? Ready to blast some jellyfish?"

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

"So you're the new guy eh? I gotta be honest with you, it's good to see another human around. Not that the others aren't good company, but it's always good to be with your own species, you know? Anyways, nice to meet you." Stallone remarked to Johnson, holding his hand out for a shake.

#4 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

TES would adjust his goggles. "Mr. Johnson... we've been expecting you," he remarked sarcastically. He would fiddle around with some washers, pipe cleaners, and rubber bands until he had a helicopter in his hands, which he promptly threw, following it around with a bored expression.

#5 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

Bakra would shrug slightly at Xandrads words, not enough to be seen, but just enough that the hand on his shoulder could feel it.

"i would prefer not being detected, and thus not having to fight, but if a fight is what needs to be done, then lets get it over and done with as fast as we can"

#6 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:22 PM

"So you're the new guy eh? I gotta be honest with you, it's good to see another human around. Not that the others aren't good company, but it's always good to be with your own species, you know? Anyways, nice to meet you." Stallone remarked to Johnson, holding his hand out for a shake.

Thomas shook Stallone's hand smiling broadly at him.
" No humans, eh? Well, you can think as me as your new friend. "

TES would adjust his goggles. "Mr. Johnson... we've been expecting you," he remarked sarcastically. He would fiddle around with some washers, pipe cleaners, and rubber bands until he had a helicopter in his hands, which he promptly threw, following it around with a bored expression.

He looked at TES, What the hell is that thing, a hamster? he thought to himself.
" What are you the mechanic? " He wanted to know in case he ever needed anything fixed.

#7 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

"YEah, he's actually quite good when he dosen't revert t-" All of a sudden, the ship jerked out of FTL. "Must be our stop," Xandrad remarked. He shuffled into the armory. If any of the crew members went to the bridge, they would see the ship swerving, under control of the ship's reliable AI, designed by TES, to avoid huge slugs. The ship was top of the line, with Thanix cannon, Javelin Missles, oscillating shields, and Salaris ship armor. Not to mention heat sink stealth capability, Lithium droplet radiating system, antiproton thrusters, and a eezo to thrust ratio that put the Normandy herself to shame. Xandrad would look at the walls of weapons and pick up the Predator pistol, two Locust SMGs, and the Avalanche. "Lets move Epsilon Faction."

OOC: Your weapons are determined by what class you picked. Everyone gets Heavy weapons. Soldiers get 100% more ammo for Heavies. The armory contains every weapon in Mass effect 1 and 2.

#8 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:56 PM

He looked at TES, What the hell is that thing, a hamster? he thought to himself.
" What are you the mechanic? " He wanted to know in case he ever needed anything fixed.

TES would look at him sharply, disassembling his helicopter and making a propeller plane out of the previous materials. "The engineer, thank you... I," he announced to everyone in the room, "am TES!" He grinned, showing Pyjak canines. "And in case you were wondering, I'm a Pyjak." He would launch the plane.

#9 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

"Ok let's see...I better go in prepared."

Stallone arms himself with the Revenant Machine Gun, the Widow Anti-Materiel rifle, the Geth plasma shotgun, the Phalanx pistol. Then he glances over at the heavy weapons. "Hmm...oh yes, that will do." Stallone remarks, picking up the Blackstorm. "Locked and loaded, Cap'n."

#10 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Johnson whistles.
" Wow. You guys have alot of weapons. "
He looks around and picks out the weapons he is already accustomed to using.
M-5 Phalanx, Punisher Sniper Rifle, and two M-9 Temptest.

#11 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Bakra moved to the armoury after Xandrad, as he looked around the room, the other people there could hear him mutter

"better safe than sorry, wouldn't want this mission to end like the one on Etamis."

With that said Bakra armed himself with an M-5 phalanx Heavy Pistol, an M-12 Locust Submachine gun, an M-98 Widow Anti-Material Rifle and finally an Arc Projector, while the short rotund figure made a fairly amusing sight, everybody could see by the familiar way he handled them all, that he was highly trained and very familiar with the weapons he picked.

#12 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

TES would smile inwardly as he chose his weapons.

Two Combat Drones, programmed with double blades, so small they're a hard target, cutting people in the inner thighs to make them spill like water balloons. For himself, he chose an Arc Projector, some scrap metal along with rubber bands and some washers, and double M-12 Locust sub-machine guns.

#13 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

"Yeah, hey remember that mission when we raided that weapons carrier? And I accidentaly blew the cockpit up by throwing a spent thermal clip into the gas vent? Aww man, good times. Well actually, we almost got ourselves killed, so not really that much of a good time." Xandrad laughed, "Man, I remember Stallone punching that pilot through the windshield like it was yesterday. Rapid decrompression my ass."

The ship careened toward the station, jerking and twisting. Then, all of a sudden, It slammed INTO the space station, lodging itself into the main floor. "Seal your suits people," Xandrad said as he buckled against the impact. Xandrad ran onto the brige and slammed the airlock to open. He stepped onto the main floor, hanar and security alike floating in the decompressed environ. It was a long and wide curved corridor lined with computer equipment and crates. For some reason, everything (including the walls) was painted dark grey. There were many branching hallways to the other parts of the station. He slowly walked along the main corridor. "Did we already kill all of them? That was way too-" A rocket slammed into Xandrad sending him flying backwards, knocking over an explosive barrel that well- exploded.

All of a sudden, 5 YMIR mechs rounded the corner, two in front, and three behind lined side to side to side. "Ughhh," Xandrad groaned as he painstakingly reassembled himself. Moving as fast as his enhanced servomotors and fiber optic wires would allow, he slid behind one of the sturdy tech crates, drawing both his SMGs, one in each hand.

#14 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

"Yeah, hey remember that mission when we raided that weapons carrier? And I accidentaly blew the cockpit up by throwing a spent thermal clip into the gas vent? Aww man, good times. Well actually, we almost got ourselves killed, so not really that much of a good time." Xandrad laughed, "Man, I remember Stallone punching that pilot through the windshield like it was yesterday. Rapid decrompression my ass."

The ship careened toward the station, jerking and twisting. Then, all of a sudden, It slammed INTO the space station, lodging itself into the main floor. "Seal your suits people," Xandrad said as he buckled against the impact. Xandrad ran onto the brige and slammed the airlock to open. He stepped onto the main floor, hanar and security alike floating in the decompressed environ. It was a long and wide curved corridor lined with computer equipment and crates. For some reason, everything (including the walls) was painted dark grey. There were many branching hallways to the other parts of the station. He slowly walked along the main corridor. "Did we already kill all of them? That was way too-" A rocket slammed into Xandrad sending him flying backwards, knocking over an explosive barrel that well- exploded.

All of a sudden, 5 YMIR mechs rounded the corner, two in front, and three behind lined side to side to side. "Ughhh," Xandrad groaned as he painstakingly reassembled himself. Moving as fast as his enhanced servomotors and fiber optic wires would allow, he slid behind one of the sturdy tech crates, drawing both his SMGs, one in each hand.

OOC: Let's just act like TES did that move AFTER the guy got slammed and sploded on a barrel... Kay? :3

#15 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

As soon as the rocket impacted on Xandrad, Bakra cloaked and moved to the side, pulling up the Arc Projector while sliding into cover.

As soon as he was in cover, he started charging the projector, waiting for the last second before popping up and releasing the charge directly towards the YMIR mechs.

#16 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

"Those were the golden days." Stallone remarked while behind cover and brought his Revenant to bear. "Shall we light them up now?" he joked as he opened fire on the one on the left.

#17 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:51 PM

"No, I think we should invite them to tea first," Xandrad remarked as he complemented Stallone's fire, making the two bots' in front shields glow with intensity. Bakra's Arc round hit the left one in front, and the electricity surged through the whole group. The two bots in front were now shieldless. The three in the back still had some shields.

#18 corvette1710

corvette1710

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

TES would shoot at the YMIR's, figuring a couple shots was worth dealing with these threats.

#19 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:57 PM

"Tea? Damn, these mechs must be important. All we offered our last enemy was coffee. Oh and a can of whupass." Stallone replied as he continued his barrage.

#20 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

After firing the Arc Projector, Bakra slid down into cover again, changing weapons to the Sub-machinegun.

"Lets mass our fire on the one on the right, take it down faster, try for headshots, that'll make it explode"

With that said, He popped up again, firing at the one he indicated, aiming for its head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users