8 replies to this topic

#1 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

Thor is pissed of at Hulk for whatever reason, and wants him dead. He doesn't give a s*** about Banner anymore, so no mercy. He's got Beta Ray Bill for backup, and the two head out. They find Hulk, but he's not alone. So, can Thor and Beta Ray Bill, with no mercy, beat this team?

Hulk
She Hulk
Red Hulk
A Bomb
Skaar
Red She Hulk

#2 American Dragon

American Dragon

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

Thor is pissed of at Hulk for whatever reason, and wants him dead. He doesn't give a s*** about Banner anymore, so no mercy. He's got Beta Ray Bill for backup, and the two head out. They find Hulk, but he's not alone. So, can Thor and Beta Ray Bill, with no mercy, beat this team?

Hulk
She Hulk
Red Hulk
A Bomb
Skaar
Red She Hulk

Depends on how they split up. All together cuz of the numbers Team Hulk takes it but Thor and BRB are smarter so they would probably try to split them up. Thor is a much better fighter than Hulk and since hes not holding back I think he takes down Hulk, She Hulk and Red Hulk. BRB will probably take down Skaar, Red She Hulk and A Bomb. I think that the Thunders have a chance but because they are outnumbered ill have to go with Team Hulk

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

If Thor isn't holding back, he could pretty much take the entire team Hulk on his own.

One Godblast and they're all just atomised dust floating in the wind

#4 account01

account01

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:42 PM

Team HUlk in a shit stomp

#5 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:54 PM

If Thor and Beta Ray Bill are not holding back, they can beat team Hulk without breaking a sweat.

#6 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

Thor is pissed of at Hulk for whatever reason, and wants him dead. He doesn't give a s*** about Banner anymore, so no mercy.

What? Finally! Did Hulk take Natalie Portman from Thor or something? I mean, I need to know how far Thor will go. He could just kidnap Liv Tyler or Jennifer Connelly to get back at them...

He's got Beta Ray Bill for backup, and the two head out. They find Hulk, but he's not alone. So, can Thor and Beta Ray Bill, with no mercy, beat this team?

Hulk
She Hulk
Red Hulk
A Bomb
Skaar
Red She Hulk

Wait, what? Why is the Hulk hanging out with these guys?

Anyways,, unless Jeph Loeb is hitting some Corona while writing this, Odin Force Thor solos.

#7 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:29 PM

Why wouldn't Hulk hang out with his cousin, his best friend, his son and his former flame? The only one he likely wouldn't hang out with is Ross.

#8 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

What? Finally! Did Hulk take Natalie Portman from Thor or something? I mean, I need to know how far Thor will go. He could just kidnap Liv Tyler or Jennifer Connelly to get back at them...

Wait, what? Why is the Hulk hanging out with these guys?

Anyways,, unless Jeph Loeb is hitting some Corona while writing this, Odin Force Thor solos.

It's standard Thor, not Odin force.

#9 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:55 AM

If Thor and Beta Ray Bill are not holding back, they can beat team Hulk without breaking a sweat.

What version of hulk? If its ww Hulk then nah I don't think Thor will be him without breaking a sweat. The whole earth would probably be destroyed if he takes him on physically and the rest can beat beta ray(skaar is a strong mofo). But if he uses his powers i.e time travel or teleporting or the god blast then yeah it's not a god damn thin hulk in ANY carnation can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users