106 replies to this topic

#21 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

Punisher is low level street, but feel free to get him slaughtered by the other enhanced. Super: beta ray bill
Enhanced meta:A Bomb
Meta:death stroke
Enhanced: Wolverine
Street: Snake eyes

Hmm, A bomb eh? He's fine for now, but if I get 2 more objections you'll have to change him. Same goes for Snake eyes. And I already chose Wolverine so you'll have to get a different enhanced.

#22 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

I just want to clear something up guys. Whenever your in a match with someone, it's going to be everyone VS everyone. For example, if I was fighting Sirmethos, it would be

Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Spider man
Wolverine
Batman

VS

Black Adam
Zealot
Backlash
Midnighter
Grifter

All at once. And remember, your team gets 1 hour of prep before every fight.

#23 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

They'd be fairly close actually. Wonder Man is stronger but Wonder Woman is more skilled. I'd say Wonder Man would win 6/10 times.

#24 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

They'd be fairly close actually. Wonder Man is stronger but Wonder Woman is more skilled. I'd say Wonder Man would win 6/10 times.

What about Wonder man VS Superman?

#25 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

Superman would beat him.

#26 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

Exactly how strong and skilles is Zealot? Either way she's fine, I just want to know. Also, yes, any work of fiction is fine.

Zealot: Strength(2 tons), Durability(normal bullets won't hurt her, armor piercing will), enhanced senses, enhanced endurance(as long as she is alive, she keeps fighting, you have to kill her to beat her), dark magic sorcery. Zealot is a warrior and sorcerer with more than 10 thousand years of experience and has held her own against people far more powerful than herself in hand-to-hand combat(she is pretty much the most skilled martial artist in the DC universe). Equipment: Kusar blades(blades that can cut even people of Superman's level of invulnerability).

A fairly good combat feat for her, is that she is the only one that has beaten Midnighter in single combat.

In terms of raw power, she probably isn't more than Meta, but her skills and experience, along with her equipment, puts her on Enhanced Meta level, considering the fact that she has held her own against Superman level opponents.

#27 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

Zealot: Strength(2 tons), Durability(normal bullets won't hurt her, armor piercing will), enhanced senses, enhanced endurance(as long as she is alive, she keeps fighting, you have to kill her to beat her), dark magic sorcery. Zealot is a warrior and sorcerer with more than 10 thousand years of experience and has held her own against people far more powerful than herself in hand-to-hand combat(she is pretty much the most skilled martial artist in the DC universe). Equipment: Kusar blades(blades that can cut even people of Superman's level of invulnerability).

A fairly good combat feat for her, is that she is the only one that has beaten Midnighter in single combat.

In terms of raw power, she probably isn't more than Meta, but her skills and experience, along with her equipment, puts her on Enhanced Meta level, considering the fact that she has held her own against Superman level opponents.

Alright, your teams fine, and I must say I'm fairly convinced that you have the best team so far. lol
Just out of curiosity, in terms of raw fighting skill, is Zealot even more adept then Karate Kid?

#28 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

Superman would beat him.

Meh, I'll be generous and let you have him.

#29 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:30 PM

Alright, your teams fine, and I must say I'm fairly convinced that you have the best team so far. lol
Just out of curiosity, in terms of raw fighting skill, is Zealot even more adept then Karate Kid?

Raw skill... I would probably give Karate Kid the edge, but more than 10 thousand years of experience gives Zealot the overall edge. Not to mention the fact that she is physically superior to him.

#30 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:16 AM

Hmm, A bomb eh? He's fine for now, but if I get 2 more objections you'll have to change him. Same goes for Snake eyes. And I already chose Wolverine so you'll have to get a different enhanced.

Okay, my enhanced will be deadshot.

#31 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

Okay, my enhanced will be deadshot.

Deadshot eh? Ok thats fine. Exactly how accurate is he? Is he Punisher level, Bullseye level, what? Neither Wikia nor Wikipedia are helping me out much with him.

#32 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

Lets see...

Super: Black Bolt

Enhanced Meta: Iron Man

Meta: Deadpool

Enhanced: Gambit

Street: Captain America

Any problems?

You know, I'm thinking Gambit might actually be more Meta then enhanced. What do you guys say?

#33 killswitch7

killswitch7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:29 PM

You know, I'm thinking Gambit might actually be more Meta then enhanced. What do you guys say?

He doesn't have any body-enhancing powers tho. He can just fight very well and detonate basically anything he touches.

#34 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

He doesn't have any body-enhancing powers tho. He can just fight very well and detonate basically anything he touches.

Yeah, he can detonate ANYTHING he touches. He's fine for now, I'll let you keep him depending on what the others say.

#35 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:46 PM

Gambit is meta. And Deadshot, is around Bullseye level accuracy, slightly higher.

#36 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

U underestimate Punisher, but ill change him anyway

Ignore ThanosIsAwesome. He's got a hate grudge against Punisher a mile wide. Frank Castle is a good choice, especially if we're going with the Punisher MAX portrayal of him. Depending on the set up he's one of the best choices you can have as well.

Also, Deadshot is not Bullseye level accuracy. *Nobody* is Bullseye level accuracy. It's one thing to be able to aim a gun and another thing entirely to be able to aim a toothpick.

#37 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

If non comic characters are acceptable...

Super - Doomsday
Enhanced Meta - The Flash - Wally West
Meta - Kain - Legacy of Kain
Enhanced - The Shredder (TMNT 2003 Cartoon)
Street - Leonardo (TMNT Mirage Comics)

#38 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:16 PM

If non comic characters are acceptable...

Super - Doomsday
Enhanced Meta - The Flash - Wally West
Meta - Kain - Legacy of Kain
Enhanced - The Shredder (TMNT 2003 Cartoon)
Street - Leonardo (TMNT Mirage Comics)

The Flash is a super, and can I get some info on Kain?

#39 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

Ignore ThanosIsAwesome. He's got a hate grudge against Punisher a mile wide. Frank Castle is a good choice, especially if we're going with the Punisher MAX portrayal of him. Depending on the set up he's one of the best choices you can have as well.

Also, Deadshot is not Bullseye level accuracy. *Nobody* is Bullseye level accuracy. It's one thing to be able to aim a gun and another thing entirely to be able to aim a toothpick.

Yeah, i do hate Punisher, so you should probably ignore my bias. And Deadshot has slightly below Bullseye level accuracy.

#40 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

Ok people, we now have 7 participants, (Skaar still needs to change his enhanced meta though) and only need one more before we continue. After awhile, if we get no one else, I'll just make another character sheet or something to even it out. So we'll be starting very soon! Just wait a bit longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users