1107 replies to this topic

#1 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:31 PM

Due to the fact that I troll very few threads on this site nowadays, I have to inject life into threads I like. So here's an idea taken from a running forum I go to to try to put some stories out on the board. Not only that, but I think this can bring the EF closer as a community, help each other out with wench problems and the like. I could have made an Official Girl Success Thread (and so can anyone), but who are we kidding ourselves? Soberguy is the only one who goes on dates here and he's in Canada. But please, if you wish to post a problem here, take the time to make it readable. Please, for the love of god, keep this topic on topic and readable.

So post your problems away! Maybe someone will give you advice that could work.

#2 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:45 PM

Heh. I forget if you were in the chat earlier when we were talking about this. While I've already gotten some decent advice, might as well give this thread something to talk about

Alright, so I went to a friend's graduation party. I was part of the grad group, the one with the actual grad and all his/her (his in this case) friends that basically ignored the various relatives he barely knew. Part of this group was a girl. We (as in the group as a whole) had a pretty damn good time, playing various silly but entertaining board games and having equally stupid but equally entertaining conversations on random topics. Anyway, as the group was breaking up, said girl approached me, asked me if I had a facebook, and if I wanted to hang out just the two of us. She was fairly cool personality wise, and seemed like she'd be a fun person to hang out with. But, she heavily implied (as in directly stated) that she was asking me out on a date. And the issue is is that I am not attracted to her in the slightest (which kinda sucks because, being the geek that I am, this situation was a first for me). I said I'd think about it, which she said ok to and that she would find me on facebook.

So, is it possible to say no to a girl without crushing feelings?

#3 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:48 PM

If you got girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems...

#4 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Heh. I forget if you were in the chat earlier when we were talking about this. While I've already gotten some decent advice, might as well give this thread something to talk about

Alright, so I went to a friend's graduation party. I was part of the grad group, the one with the actual grad and all his/her (his in this case) friends that basically ignored the various relatives he barely knew. Part of this group was a girl. We (as in the group as a whole) had a pretty damn good time, playing various silly but entertaining board games and having equally stupid but equally entertaining conversations on random topics. Anyway, as the group was breaking up, said girl approached me, asked me if I had a facebook, and if I wanted to hang out just the two of us. She was fairly cool personality wise, and seemed like she'd be a fun person to hang out with. But, she heavily implied (as in directly stated) that she was asking me out on a date. And the issue is is that I am not attracted to her in the slightest (which kinda sucks because, being the geek that I am, this situation was a first for me). I said I'd think about it, which she said ok to and that she would find me on facebook.

It is best to use a knock knock joke.
Guy: Knock Knock
Girl: Who's there?
Guy: No I will not go out with you!!
Girl: .................
Guy:You are suppose to say "no I will not go out with you who"
If you do that then I am sure she'll take it fine...

#5 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

Well, what you could do, is go on the date anyway. If you just met her, you can't really know if you like her or not. If the date, or subsequent dates, fail, then you could always just be like "yo wench, let's be friends because this isn't working for me". Course, she can remain to be persistent or hate you. Either way, you didn't really do anything wrong.

#6 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:57 PM

It is best to use a knock knock joke.
Guy: Knock Knock
Girl: Who's there?
Guy: No I will not go out with you!!
Girl: .................
Guy:You are suppose to say "no I will not go out with you who"
If you do that then I am sure she'll take it fine...

GTFO THIS THREAD.

#7 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hmm...maybe say you'd love to go out with her, but don't really want to put a label such as "date" on it.

#8 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:14 PM

If you havin'...

DAMMIT TREACHEROUS.

#9 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:30 PM

Say you have a long distance thing and you have deep feelings for said distance girl but make it believable( Samantha graves in California ) not a real person but tryna help. :)

p.s. can I go next when we're done with yours.

#10 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Dammit Treach! You've really got to work on your colloquialisms. You ain't hood unless you sayin' havin'! If you goin' ta quote it, quote it right homey.

Fixed.

#11 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:52 PM

I haven't gotten any since I moved out to the West Coast... 2 years ago....

I miss High School and College when it was easy.... :)

#12 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

My advice to you all, dont get attached and assume theyll backstab you. that way you are expecting it.

#13 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

My advice to you all, dont get attached and assume theyll backstab you. that way you are expecting it.

pessimism at it funniest :)

#14 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:05 PM

I'm more into boys convincingly dressed as girls.

#15 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:42 PM

I'm more into boys convincingly dressed as girls.

<------------- Not even surprised at this point.

#16 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

:)

Treach is quoting Jay Z and Nilan is creeping towards suspect. I demand this topic be closed!

#17 Nilan

Nilan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Treach is quoting Jay Z and Nilan is creeping towards suspect. I demand this topic be closed!

I can quote that song too. If you havin gender problems I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but a tranny ain't one.

#18 LegendX

LegendX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:MMA, pro wrestling, muscle cars, sport bikes, pitbulls, Star Wars, Star Trek, hip hop, stand-up comedy and the philosophy of pointlessly, useless stuff.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:11 PM

Just say "no, but thank you". It may sting her, but, dating her for a year and finally becoming an ass when you are no longer capable of pretending to like her will hurt worse. Worse yet, you'll be sitting at home, downing your nightly fifth of whiskey, trying to find the joy you've never had in the miserable 30 years you spent married to someone you didn't want to even catch a movie with in the first place.

#19 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

Yo, Opalord, I also recommend you go out with this girl. I mean, unless you have a girlfriend or wife, there's not much to lose by spending a Friday/Saturday night with her. Heck, what if she grows on you? But, if you're still utterly repulsed by her, you can always tell her the truth (which is a lot easier said than done, I understand). What's important here is that you don't have her getting the wrong idea. It's bad for you, and it's bad for her. So, just man up and do what men have done for centuries. You have to embrace that awkward opening compliment conversation.

Y'know. That, "Look, you're a really nice girl, but *insert negative statement*" conversation.

I know it sucks, but it's for the best.

#20 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:34 PM

I am consistently attracted to unstable whores. Here is one such anecdote:

I was once best friends with this chick named Courtney- you all know how that goes. She was supremely hot, she thought I was smart and funny, but she just wasn't attracted to me "in that way." We ate dinner together every night, shopped for groceries together, watched movies and cuddled, I talked to her mom on the phone, we were married in her copy of The Sims and she would tell me about improvements she was making to our fake house. We made up songs together, songs with disgusting, hilarious, sexual lyrics, and infused them with well-blended country harmonies. Courtney was desperate for male companionship, she was consistently attracted to older men (she lacked anything resembling a father figure in her life) and most of the guys she dated were ten years older than she was. She would tell me stories of these guys, it all seemed very creepy to me, but I'd genuinely try to be supportive. Courtney consistently described me as a "super-nice guy," and tried to set me up on dates with her fat friends. One night she got drunk and performed oral sex on two of my buddies. Afterward, when it became apparent that I was bothered by it, these guys (who really were good friends) sat me down and spelled it out for me- Courtney was fairly well known for giving blowjobs, I should have already known this fact but was blind to it because I had placed her on a pedestal. I stopped hanging out with her and started hanging out with the boys again. She wound up pregnant and alone. These days when she posts pictures of her daughter on facebook, I can't help but think that little girl is going to grow up and and be just like her mother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users