25 replies to this topic

#21 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Epoch is great but all the Global Tiers are great. I wish I could give all of them ten million points.

#22 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Aww, you big sweety. They are good though.

#23 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

A taste of things to come. A Conspiring plot emerges.

In the beginning there was nothing. From the nothing chaos spawned. How? We do not know for this is the very nature of chaos. Therefore, the void is the natural state. The beginning and the end. In the beginning as it will be in the end, there is nothing. Soon thereafter and right before there is always a shock of chaos that sparks destruction or existence. Chaos is the quintessence of energy. Void is the epitome of null. Chaos is the forerunner of that beginning and end. Chaos begets life and death. Conflict, destruction and change are the very seeds of life and death and chaos lives within these things. So, therefore, if the void were a living embodiment such as a villain it would be the true antagonist of the FPL with chaos being its most important, yet unwitting pawn. As nature would have it, void and chaos do take on physical embodiments much to the ignorance of those who are its personifications. In the case of the FPL universe, there will soon be physical incarnations. Humanity in a weak understanding of the natural flow of things, always makes a daring effort to reverse the wrongs of the universe. This very act of self-preservation shall be its own ruination. Inevitably, all things return to nothing. But before this can be done, chaos must rush over the world. In order to utterly destroy any structure you must first weaken its foundation. Whether this be by hammer, explosion, sickness, mental breakdown, poison or any various means, it must be done. Chaos is this catalyst. Chaos senses the end and will have a word in the final undoing as always. Therefore, these are the reasons that chaos is rising from the ashes like a phoenix with its followers in tow. The foundation must be weakened and the cycle must continue. To our limited understanding of the way, we see this as a cruel, uncaring thing that can/should be stopped/changed. But, the Void is the end product. A return to the sweet quiet of nothing. Soon, the chaos will quiet us.

#24 Updatedude

Updatedude

Don't feed him after midnight

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Sounds cool. Any specifics or just this for now?

#25 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

Just that for now. I'm am currently brainstorming specifics. I do intend to get with you regarding.

#26 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Soon, the chaos will quiet us.

I C Wat U Did Thar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users