#81 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:44 PM

Man, I went hunting for super powered beings in both comics' wikis, and you'll find some insanely powerful people there, mostly on DC's side. For instance, I found this dude:

http://dc.wikia.com/...son_(New_Earth)

Reality Bending on a Multiversal Scale. That's beyond the likes of the Big Three. -.-

Um sorry but Wanda erased mutants NOT just from earth 616 but EVERY dimension. NO new mutants were born in any other dimension after that. It was said by cable and bishop during messiah complex. THAT is heavy duty reality warping. I have to read up on Lucifer morningstar because if he has unlimited powers like that then wouldn't be be considered COSMIC of which they aren't allowed?

#82 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:29 AM

Wanda(M-day level) combined with Franklin(with control of his power) would definitely be able to do something to DC, they would be able to take down a good part of the DC population of earth. Same goes for Prometheus, OdinForce-Thor and the other people at that power level.

However 1. they would eventually come up against the actual Heavy-hitters of DC(especially since using that level of power would attract attention) and go down easily. and 2. They would have to do the damage, before they face the DC heavy-hitters(most prominently: Lucifer Morningstar).

Lucifer Vol 1 #1 - #75

Sandman (Collections) Vol 1 #1

Sandman Vol 2 #4

Sandman Vol 2 #22

Sandman Vol 2 #28

Sandman Vol 2 #57

Sandman Vol 2 #60

Showcase Presents: Phantom Stranger Vol 1 #2

Spectre Vol 3 #25

I have now provided you with the issue numbers of several comics, now all you need to do is read. :o

And I'm still waiting for some kind of constructive input. We are now up to 15 useless posts.

NONE of that eclipses TLT who is omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent stated by Marvel He is well below TLT, and NEmesis

DC lose in an all out battle. TLT deals with the omniverse far greater scope of power then Lu and even the PResence doesnt deal with the omniverse or have anything stating he does. TLT still > Lucifer Morninstar Hell someone pointed out even Jaspers who has unlimited mutliversal reality warping.

Stated and I quote SUPREME IN ALL THE MULTIVERSE

Lucifer loses

#83 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:47 AM

NONE of that eclipses TLT who is omnipotent omniscient and omnipresent stated by Marvel He is well below TLT, and NEmesis

DC lose in an all out battle. TLT deals with the omniverse far greater scope of power then Lu and even the PResence doesnt deal with the omniverse or have anything stating he does. TLT still > Lucifer Morninstar Hell someone pointed out even Jaspers who has unlimited mutliversal reality warping.

Ghost Rider. Nuff Said. He can be as powerful as he needs to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users