82 replies to this topic

#41 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

If we involve cosmics and such it really becomes counter productive as omnipotents cancel each other out.

NOt really, There a few true omnipotents, that term is thrown around alot for beings that are not even close.

#42 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Ah yes the typical moron smith speaks. Get a life. If it is an all out War everyone would be involed so this would some little earth baqttle. HArdly a MArvel vs Dc war

Have you tried actually reading the 'setup'?

3. The characters are only Earth based heroes and villians. (Cap, Bats, Supes, Thor, etc.)

Now, keeping that in mind, there are several flaws in the various statements you have made in this thread so far

Easily beatnen plus Eclipso is a villain

Infinity watch with their gems
Dr. Strange
Sarlet Witch
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
for Eclipso Goddess
for Spectre Eternity
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
X Man
Hyperstorm

Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Goddess and Eternity are not Earth-based, and thus not valid.

The Living Tribunal trumps him

Living Tribunal is not Earth-based. Again, invalid.

Protégé beats her with ease He could solo the DC U by himself. He has far greater feats then even Black Alice FAR greater.

Prot�g� would match or exceed his power as he does with any being he encounters. Its his power

Protegé is not a part of the 616-universe

Now, just out of curiousity. Do you have anything constructive to add, or are you just gonna keep waving your ignorance and your reading disability around?

LOL whats so hard about what Falcon said that some people don't get?

Oh here are my 5 generals for both.

Leader: Batman (Bruce)
DC Generals: Martian Manhunter, Mr.Terrific, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, and Wonder Woman.

Leader: Nick Fury
Marvel: Norman Osborn, Cyclops, Steve Rogers, Reed Richards, and Thor.

Leader: Lucifer Morningstar
DC Generals: Mister Majestic, Zealot, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Vandal Savage.

Leader: Thor
Marvel Generals: Prodigy, Apocalypse, Ares, Captain America, Black Panther.

#43 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

Have you tried actually reading the 'setup'?

Now, keeping that in mind, there are several flaws in the various statements you have made in this thread so far

Easily beatnen plus Eclipso is a villain

Infinity watch with their gems
Dr. Strange
Sarlet Witch
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
for Eclipso Goddess
for Spectre Eternity
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
X Man
Hyperstorm

Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Goddess and Eternity are not Earth-based, and thus not valid.

The Living Tribunal trumps him

Living Tribunal is not Earth-based. Again, invalid.

Protégé beats her with ease He could solo the DC U by himself. He has far greater feats then even Black Alice FAR greater.

Prot�g� would match or exceed his power as he does with any being he encounters. Its his power

Protegé is not a part of the 616-universe

Now, just out of curiousity. Do you have anything constructive to add, or are you just gonna keep waving your ignorance and your reading disability around?

Leader: Lucifer Morningstar
DC Generals: Mister Majestic, Zealot, Hawkman, Wonder Woman, Vandal Savage.

Leader: Thor
Marvel Generals: Prodigy, Apocalypse, Ares, Captain America, Black Panther.

oh look another dumb post from detective wanna be. You should learn manners twit. Protege is all, it takes it never said which earth to use.

BUt with that being the line up Its one sided

#44 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

Earthbound is exactly what Luna said so DC does have everybody I mentioned. Umm yes power means everything and DC has it in all forms. From magic to aliens and every type of power DC on there Earth has. DC even has the Spectre in this fight and more. Thats not even counting Wildstorm is now or going to be in the DC Universe officially come August with the relaunch.

Thats gonna stir some things up if they follow through with combining the two universes.

#45 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

NOt really, There a few true omnipotents, that term is thrown around alot for beings that are not even close.

Right, but if we were to use ALL of DC and Marvel that would include the Presence and The One Above All. They would cancel each other out and the war would be pointless.

#46 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Right, but if we were to use ALL of DC and Marvel that would include the Presence and The One Above All. They would cancel each other out and the war would be pointless.

Yes but if those two do cancel eachother out and are exempt then then TLT trumps eveything else. DC does not have an equal for him, Not that it matters. I saw All Out War and expected everything each U has

#47 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Yes but if those two do cancel eachother out and are exempt then then TLT trumps eveything else. DC does not have an equal for him, Not that it matters. I saw All Out War and expected everything each U has

Proving you cant read seeing as how you missed the other 98% of the set up.

#48 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

Michael and Lucifer > LT

Besides just because they cancel each other out doesn't mean you would just discard them. Nothing anyone else in the Universe could do would matter because there are of lesser power.

However all of this means absolutely nothing because the OP clearly defines Earth Based characters as the only ones participating in this fight.

DC wins.

#49 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Michael and Lucifer > LT

Besides just because they cancel each other out doesn't mean you would just discard them. Nothing anyone else in the Universe could do would matter because there are of lesser power.

However all of this means absolutely nothing because the OP clearly defines Earth Based characters as the only ones participating in this fight.

DC wins.

Michael and Lucifer dont operate on a omniversal multiversal level. TLT > Michael and Lucifer Marvel needs a better team in this battle.

#50 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:54 PM

Michael and Lucifer dont operate on a omniversal multiversal level. TLT > Michael and Lucifer Marvel needs a better team in this battle.

you seem to not no the characters... AGAIN.

#51 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:27 AM

WHAT???????????????? DC is way more powerful per person than Marvel BUT if anything I would say marvel is smarter. So just the opposite of what your saying. lol

Superman
Superboy
Supergirl
Captain Marvel
Marvel jr
Mary marvel

all are faster than light and base is in the hundreds of millions. How many does marvel has sentry, blue marvel, thor and hulk. DC speed blitzes and half of marvel is gone. Marvel characters on earth has VERY VERY few people who are faster than light. Um northstar, thor, and sentry. Thats all of the ones I know. Marvel strength lies on its telepaths and geniuses which they have more than dc.

I take it you did not actually read what I said.

#52 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:03 PM

oh look another dumb post from detective wanna be. You should learn manners twit. Protege is all, it takes it never said which earth to use.

BUt with that being the line up Its one sided

I tried pointing out the errors in your comments nicely at first, but apparently you don't respond when people are being polite about it.

And I see that the answer to my question is, as expected, the latter not the former.

Actually, yes. Michael and Lucifer are both Multiversal beings. At least do a little research before you start waving around your complete idiocy.

#53 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:26 PM

Oh, you missed one of Shellsbut's flaws. The OP said no outer powerups like the Infinity Gems, then you go right on and say Infinity Watch, with the Infinity Gems. Smh.

#54 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

If we wasted our time bringing up all his flaws I wouldn't have time to multi-task and watch My Little Pony.

#55 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Oh, you missed one of Shellsbut's flaws. The OP said no outer powerups like the Infinity Gems, then you go right on and say Infinity Watch, with the Infinity Gems. Smh.

Eh, I wasn't gonna waste my time pointing out every little mistake in his comments, that's why I included the(very fitting, at least on shells) catch-all comments:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

At least do a little research before you start waving around your complete idiocy.

#56 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

[quote name='sirmethos' date='Jun 29 2011, 04:36 PM' post='232312']
Eh, I wasn't gonna waste my time pointing out every little mistake in his comments, that's why I included the(very fitting, at least on shells) catch-all comments:

ur still jr wanna be

#57 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

TLT NEmesis 90> dc (exception the pressence)

clearly this thread is not the all out war it stated.

#58 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

TLT NEmesis 90> dc (exception the pressence)

clearly this thread is not the all out war it stated.

#59 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

ur still jr wanna be

You know, I'm still waiting for you to post some kind of constructive input to the thread.

But then again, with 14 useless posts in this thread so far, it's doubtful that it's ever gonna happen.

Just some friendly advice, do your research before you post, make sure that you at least know the setup of the thread, and the capabilities of the characters involved before posting. That way, you can avoid looking like a complete idiot.

Adding proof to your claims(examples, comics issues or even scans), or at least providing proof if requested, goes a long way as well, simply making a claim and expecting people to buy it, just makes you look like a fanboy.

#60 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

You know, I'm still waiting for you to post some kind of constructive input to the thread.

But then again, with 14 useless posts in this thread so far, it's doubtful that it's ever gonna happen.

Just some friendly advice, do your research before you post, make sure that you at least know the setup of the thread, and the capabilities of the characters involved before posting. That way, you can avoid looking like a complete idiot.

Adding proof to your claims(examples, comics issues or even scans), or at least providing proof if requested, goes a long way as well, simply making a claim and expecting people to buy it, just makes you look like a fanboy.

Hey Sirmethos, question, Do you not think that Wanda at her most powerful combined with Franklin Richards could do nothing to DC? It is not like they will all be staring at each other, and it's not like DC has ever made them go uber ftl and kill everyone?

How about Promethius? or that guy that was Moira's son or what not? What if Thor did the Ragnork? meaning just toss the Midgar snake on everyone? all kidding aside, you know what I mean, with the right team leaders, even useless people can be a thorn, like Shadow Cat sitting on Hulk's Shoulders and then both wrecking havoc on everyone?

Or maybe Apocalypse and Sinister help Doom and and Forge help make a device to create PIS waves lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users