Marvel VS DC WAR

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Black Alice solos the Marvel Universe by herself.

#22 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

Like I said DC has so many powerhouses on Earth its not funny. Here is some more I thought of and there is still a whole lot more:

Jade
Alan Scott
Amazo
The Spectre (Even he is earthbound)
Martian Manhunter
Starman
Firestorm
Swamp Thing
Geo-Force
Black Lightening
Zatanna
Donna Troy
Cassie (Wonder Girl)
Ecpliso
Phantom Stranger

DC is known for there crazy load of powerhouses for a reason.

Easily beatnen plus Eclipso is a villain

Infinity watch with their gems
Dr. Strange
Sarlet Witch
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
for Eclipso Goddess
for Spectre Eternity
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
X Man
Hyperstorm

#23 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:57 AM

Black Alice solos the Marvel Universe by herself.

Protégé beats her with ease He could solo the DC U by himself. He has far greater feats then even Black Alice FAR greater.

#24 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

Like I said it will be fan opinion.

#25 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:05 AM

Protégé beats her with ease He could solo the DC U by himself. He has far greater feats then even Black Alice FAR greater.

I repeat: Lucifer Morningstar could easily solo the entire population of Marvel's earth, without breaking a sweat.

#26 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:26 AM

Easily beatnen plus Eclipso is a villain

Infinity watch with their gems
Dr. Strange
Sarlet Witch
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
for Eclipso Goddess
for Spectre Eternity
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
X Man
Hyperstorm

Btw since when are Gladiator and Surfer Earth based?

#27 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:23 AM

I repeat: Lucifer Morningstar could easily solo the entire population of Marvel's earth, without breaking a sweat.

Nobody even stands a slim chance? Not even Mad Jim Jaspers? "Jaspers was easily an multiversal/omniversal-scale threat whose power would continue to grow exponentially."

#28 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

Nobody even stands a slim chance? Not even Mad Jim Jaspers? "Jaspers was easily an multiversal/omniversal-scale threat whose power would continue to grow exponentially."

The Living Tribunal trumps him

#29 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:43 AM

Protg would match or exceed his power as he does with any being he encounters. Its his power

#30 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

you must have a reading disability. Read the set up and you will understand the stupidity of your comments.

#31 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

I'm well aware of the capabilities of the high-powered earth-based characters of Marvel, and I repeat: none of them would have any chance of lasting even a few seconds against Lucifer Morningstar.

Lucifer literally has Unlimited Power, the only thing he cannot do is Create something. He is second in power only to The Presence. This puts him, in terms of raw power, as an equal to the Living Tribunal.

When working together with his brother Michael(who has the power to Create but not Manipulate, with no limits. I.e. the otherside of the coin.) he can create Multiverses. The two of them together are equal to The Presence, the equivalent of The-One-Above-All.

Are you being stupid on purpose, or were you just born that way?

#32 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:45 AM

Earth bound means that Super Girl is not in it, Superman is since he was born, but that is the only reason. Martian Manhunter is from Mars, hes not in it.

If we want to, Marvel can use Adam Warlock since he was created on Earth. We have Doom, Strange, I think Marvel has high end people too.

oh and just because someone is stronger, doesn't mean they will win, and just because Superman is ftl, doesn't mean he will beat everyone in 1 sec. In fact Metallo gives Supes a hard time even without his green rock right?

Plus Ghost Rider having access to all his powers would place him over Hulk, especially is he deems DC of needing vengenge.

Nothing they can do to stop him for long. We have Wanda that can wipe everyone out with a few thoughts, Franklin Richard that can send all of DC into a microverse, or really anything or anywhere he wishes, we have Onslaught since he is earth based and it was not specified that he couldn't be there.

DC doesnt have everyone that they mentioned above, most are of alien origin.

Quasar is Earth baed and so is Nova ( the one that was uber powerful) so can Marvel have them? Rogue herself with all Marvel's powers would be uber too right?

#33 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:59 PM

Earth bound means that Super Girl is not in it, Superman is since he was born, but that is the only reason. Martian Manhunter is from Mars, hes not in it.

If we want to, Marvel can use Adam Warlock since he was created on Earth. We have Doom, Strange, I think Marvel has high end people too.

oh and just because someone is stronger, doesn't mean they will win, and just because Superman is ftl, doesn't mean he will beat everyone in 1 sec. In fact Metallo gives Supes a hard time even without his green rock right?

Plus Ghost Rider having access to all his powers would place him over Hulk, especially is he deems DC of needing vengenge.

Nothing they can do to stop him for long. We have Wanda that can wipe everyone out with a few thoughts, Franklin Richard that can send all of DC into a microverse, or really anything or anywhere he wishes, we have Onslaught since he is earth based and it was not specified that he couldn't be there.

Quasar is Earth baed and so is Nova ( the one that was uber powerful) so can Marvel have them? Rogue herself with all Marvel's powers would be uber too right?

When I say Earth based Im talking about characters whose majority of stories are based on Earth. Superman, Thor, Hal Jordan, X-Men, Manhunter, Ares, etc.

People like the cosmics, Thanos, Darkseid, Surfer, Monitors, Guardians, Living Tribunal, etc are not allowed because they mostly fight on other worlds or are above the Earth base standard I have set for this match.

#34 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Earth bound or Earth Based does not necessarily mean where they were created, but where they are based or spend most of their time.

#35 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

Damn. Morningstar is powerful indeed.

I'm kind of curious if Jesse Custer's Word of God could affect him, or if Saint of Killers could kill him. Yeah, I know that's DC vs DC, but still. Apparently no one on Marvel Earth stands any chance, so, yeah.

#36 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

Squirrel Girl FTW

#37 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

Earthbound is exactly what Luna said so DC does have everybody I mentioned. Umm yes power means everything and DC has it in all forms. From magic to aliens and every type of power DC on there Earth has. DC even has the Spectre in this fight and more. Thats not even counting Wildstorm is now or going to be in the DC Universe officially come August with the relaunch.

#38 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

I'm well aware of the capabilities of the high-powered earth-based characters of Marvel, and I repeat: none of them would have any chance of lasting even a few seconds against Lucifer Morningstar.

Lucifer literally has Unlimited Power, the only thing he cannot do is Create something. He is second in power only to The Presence. This puts him, in terms of raw power, as an equal to the Living Tribunal.

When working together with his brother Michael(who has the power to Create but not Manipulate, with no limits. I.e. the otherside of the coin.) he can create Multiverses. The two of them together are equal to The Presence, the equivalent of The-One-Above-All.

Are you being stupid on purpose, or were you just born that way?

Ah yes the typical moron smith speaks. Get a life. If it is an all out War everyone would be involed so this would some little earth baqttle. HArdly a MArvel vs Dc war

#39 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

If we involve cosmics and such it really becomes counter productive as omnipotents cancel each other out.

#40 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

The two companies have decided to have an all out war. The battle takes place in real world Africa (no wakanda) and the people have been removed so its only the Earth characters on the continent. Marvel is based in Egypt and DC is based in South Africa. I chose Africa because it has plenty of diverse terrain from deserts, cities, jungles, etc. and it gives more room for epic battles on large scales. Both sides know all the rules.

1. They must eliminate the other army all together to win.
2. When anyone is about to deliver the final strike the loser is transferred back to their respective universe.
3. The characters are only Earth based heroes and villians. (Cap, Bats, Supes, Thor, etc.)
4. The characters can use any equipment (no IG's, ultimate nullifiers, or phantom zones) like Quinjets and Batplanes.

Now pick who you think would be in command for each side.

(Example
MARVEL
Leader: Nick Fury
5 Generals: Captain America, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Black Panther, and Cyclops

DC
Leader: Martian Manhunter
5 Generals: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Hawkman)

Finally, who would win in all out war? This comes down to strategizing, equipment, best use of terrain, and fighting force.

LOL whats so hard about what Falcon said that some people don't get?

Oh here are my 5 generals for both.

Leader: Batman (Bruce)
DC Generals: Martian Manhunter, Mr.Terrific, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, and Wonder Woman.

Leader: Nick Fury
Marvel: Norman Osborn, Cyclops, Steve Rogers, Reed Richards, and Thor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users