Marvel VS DC WAR

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

The two companies have decided to have an all out war. The battle takes place in real world Africa (no wakanda) and the people have been removed so its only the Earth characters on the continent. Marvel is based in Egypt and DC is based in South Africa. I chose Africa because it has plenty of diverse terrain from deserts, cities, jungles, etc. and it gives more room for epic battles on large scales. Both sides know all the rules.

1. They must eliminate the other army all together to win.
2. When anyone is about to deliver the final strike the loser is transferred back to their respective universe.
3. The characters are only Earth based heroes and villians. (Cap, Bats, Supes, Thor, etc.)
4. The characters can use any equipment (no IG's, ultimate nullifiers, or phantom zones) like Quinjets and Batplanes.

Now pick who you think would be in command for each side.

(Example
MARVEL
Leader: Nick Fury
5 Generals: Captain America, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Black Panther, and Cyclops

DC
Leader: Martian Manhunter
5 Generals: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Hawkman)

Finally, who would win in all out war? This comes down to strategizing, equipment, best use of terrain, and fighting force.

#2 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

I think it will come down to the big brains of both universes more than it will the firepower.

Lex, Mr. Terrific, Bats, etc.

Vs.

Reed, Tony, Doom, Ect.

Marvel does not have a chance in an all out power battle. Honestly they do not have a great chance in a battle of brains but they are better off than trying to out power DC.

#3 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

I think it will come down to the big brains of both universes more than it will the firepower.

Lex, Mr. Terrific, Bats, etc.

Vs.

Reed, Tony, Doom, Ect.

Marvel does not have a chance in an all out power battle. Honestly they do not have a great chance in a battle of brains but they are better off than trying to out power DC.

WHAT???????????????? DC is way more powerful per person than Marvel BUT if anything I would say marvel is smarter. So just the opposite of what your saying. lol

Superman
Superboy
Supergirl
Captain Marvel
Marvel jr
Mary marvel

all are faster than light and base is in the hundreds of millions. How many does marvel has sentry, blue marvel, thor and hulk. DC speed blitzes and half of marvel is gone. Marvel characters on earth has VERY VERY few people who are faster than light. Um northstar, thor, and sentry. Thats all of the ones I know. Marvel strength lies on its telepaths and geniuses which they have more than dc.

#4 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

Hmmm...I'm gonna have to think about this one.

#5 Dragix

Dragix

He Is Still a Hero

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Anything to do with dragons

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

simple Marvel I mean Manhunter isn't a General

#6 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

simple Marvel I mean Manhunter isn't a General

I thought of that to, but ignoring that, I think dc has a good chance of winning, but then again, so does marvel. Ive thought about it, and I just can't decide!

#7 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

I don't think you can take too many generalizations like who is faster, more powerful or smarter. Both sides have a very fair amount of characters who are top notch in just about every category.

#8 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

DC's top generals generally have far more experience than the top generals in Marvel.

DC also has FAR more earth bound power than Marvel.

In an all-out fight between the earth-bound characters of the two universes, Marvel wouldn't stand a chance.

#9 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Marvel higher ups are far superior to Dc higher ups. MArvel wis each round. Most people are not even aware of most of Marvels big guns. Marvel wins.

#10 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:54 PM

DC's top generals generally have far more experience than the top generals in Marvel.

DC also has FAR more earth bound power than Marvel.

In an all-out fight between the earth-bound characters of the two universes, Marvel wouldn't stand a chance.

THANK YOU I said the same thing. Marvel isn't as powerful as DC per person. Hell no. Do you know what Martian manhunter, wonder woman, superman and power girls BASE strength is? and these aren't special people. Need an example

Thor in marvel is a big deal because of how powerful and strong he is because there isn't many like him
again let me list the ones I know of
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Thor
Hulk
Red Hulk
****She hulk***** big maybe
Um abomination
and thats it.

I don't even need to list DC. World war hulk is the closest they have is being scary strong. Marvel has TWO people who goes speed of light and are earth based. North star and Thor.

Come on I am a huge marvel fan and I won't dare say all of earth heroes from marvel and dc fight that it would be a good one because it won't. Now marvel has the POWER aspect of it and the intelligence but DC has the muscle and speed. So marvels only way to win is to plan NOT fight.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:59 PM

Wonder Woman, Reverse Flash, Deathstroke, Batman, Jason Todd, Lex Luthor, Gorilla Grodd, Starfire, Raven, Doctor Fate, Dr.Light, Captain Atom, Booster Gold, Joker, Deadshot, Bane, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Green Arrow, and more.

Superman Family:

Superman
Supergirl
Kon El
Steel
Powergirl

Flash Family:
Wally West
Barry Allen
Jay Garrick
Bart Allen

Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Isis

Oh and starting August DC will be bringing people from the Wildstorm Universe into DC officially.

DC wins this war hands down like Methos says. DC has so many more powerhouses on Earth its not funny.

#12 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

DC has Black Adam.

Really, that's all I have to say on this topic.

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:16 PM

Sentry
Blue Marvel
Thor
Hulk
Red Hulk
****She hulk***** big maybe
Um abomination
and thats it.

What are you smoking? Jean Grey, Magneto, Nate Grey, Cable, Namor, Doc Strange, Doctor Doom, Juggernaut, Baron Mordo, Doctor Druid, Hercules, Wonder Man, Scarlet Witch, Nova Prime, Quasar, Rogue, Binary, Vulcan, Polaris, The Collective, Black Bolt, Jamie Braddock, Dark Phoenix. All are heavy hitters. This is just the tip of the iceberg too.

#14 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:18 PM

Marvel higher ups are far superior to Dc higher ups. MArvel wis each round. Most people are not even aware of most of Marvels big guns. Marvel wins.

Try actually reading the 'setup'.

Only the earth-bound characters are participating.

None of the Marvel Cosmics are participating, since none of them are earth-bound.

You should try reading some DC comics, since you seem to be completely ignorant about the capabilities of their characters

Now marvel has the POWER aspect of it and the intelligence but DC has the muscle and speed. So marvels only way to win is to plan NOT fight.

No, Marvel does not have the Power aspect of it, that one goes to DC by a wide margin. just 1 DC earth bound character could take on the entire character gallery of Marvel's earth bound characters and win without breaking a sweat.

Lucifer Morningstar, who is based in L.A. California. the Second most powerful being in the DC Multiverse(the only one More powerful is the Presence, the only one who is Equal is Michael Demiurge).

Aside from the fact that he could take on the entire population of Marvel's Earth without breaking a sweat in terms of pure Power, he is also a General with several Billion years of experience.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Man, I went hunting for super powered beings in both comics' wikis, and you'll find some insanely powerful people there, mostly on DC's side. For instance, I found this dude:

http://dc.wikia.com/...son_(New_Earth)

Reality Bending on a Multiversal Scale. That's beyond the likes of the Big Three. -.-

#16 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Good call with Lucifer Morningstar. No one on Marvel's side stands a chance really.

#17 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

Like I said DC has so many powerhouses on Earth its not funny. Here is some more I thought of and there is still a whole lot more:

Jade
Alan Scott
Amazo
The Spectre (Even he is earthbound)
Martian Manhunter
Starman
Firestorm
Swamp Thing
Geo-Force
Black Lightening
Zatanna
Donna Troy
Cassie (Wonder Girl)
Ecpliso
Phantom Stranger

DC is known for there crazy load of powerhouses for a reason.

#18 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

I only used the leaders and generals in the set up as an example. I was hoping to see who yall would pick as the leaders and generals for the opposing sides.

#19 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Now that I think about it, you guys are right. If it's strictly earth bound, DC will win hands down.

#20 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

I only used the leaders and generals in the set up as an example. I was hoping to see who yall would pick as the leaders and generals for the opposing sides.

As the primary general for the DC army: Lucifer Morningstar

Other generals: Mister Majestic, Zealot, Black Adam(and family), Hawkman, Deathstroke, Captain Marvel(and family), Vandal Savage, Queen Hippolyta, Wonder Woman, Ra's Al Ghul, Dr. Fate.

Everyone on the list is either Much older than an average human lifespan(giving centuries, if not millenniums, of experience) or has some kind of advantage(i.e. Zabu, Wisdom of the Gods, Enhanced Mental capabilities, etc.) As already mentioned, Lucifer Morningstar alone, has Billions of years of experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users