#21 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

[quote name='shellsbut' date='Jun 28 2011, 01:22 AM' post='231462']
I have to post again, It says nothing about what is backing them up so team 1 crushes em. Fury backed by SHIELD easily takes out Batman and Nightwing.

so the only way team 2 wins is if it a out right two on two fight no weapons and even then it is close. Every other way team 1

hmmmm This is a really hard choice I can see both sides winning depending on the setup of the fight . Could you put it more variables or is this a 2 on 2 street fight no weapons?

So 2 on 2 no weapons team 1
2 on 2 with weapons/gadgets team 2 but could go either way
2 on 2 with resources backing them team 2 easily because of SHIELD

Good job Xman4life tough call depending on the variables
[/quote/]

Except if Fury has SHIELD, Batman has Batman Incorporated, which could wage guerilla war on SHIELD. But, Batman would still lose, just take longer. Batman and Nightwing win every scenario except for the allies one.

#22 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:06 AM

Team 2 wins, superior skills and intellect.

#23 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

Except if Fury has SHIELD, Batman has Batman Incorporated, which could wage guerilla war on SHIELD. But, Batman would still lose, just take longer. Batman and Nightwing win every scenario except for the allies one.

Except if you take the people that back Batman, he has the JLA too seeing as he is a funding member. Fury would have SHIELD but Batman has Batman inc. AND JLA. So no, Batman and Todd would have the upper hand in both scenarios.

#24 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

Except if you take the people that back Batman, he has the JLA too seeing as he is a funding member. Fury would have SHIELD but Batman has Batman inc. AND JLA. So no, Batman and Todd would have the upper hand in both scenarios.

Good point.

#25 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Location:Hmm, I can't decide between planet Krypton or planet Vegeta
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

Well then Fury has the Avengers, I'm sure he could convince them to help, he always has in the past.

#26 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts
  • Interests:Being a nerd. Video games, comics, not very good at sports, all that stuff.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 12:19 PM

I just don't see how some tough guy with military training and some truing from Cap will beat Batman.

I just don't see how some dude with pointy ears and a few gadgets can beat The Punisher. :huh:
lol jk, I actually agree that in a 1 on 1 fight between them Batman would win, just not nearly as easily as you say.

#27 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Well then Fury has the Avengers, I'm sure he could convince them to help, he always has in the past.

If you want to keep reaching Batman could convince Hal to have the entire GL Corps help him. So lets stick to Fury and Castle vs Batman and Jason

#28 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

If you want to keep reaching Batman could convince Hal to have the entire GL Corps help him. So lets stick to Fury and Castle vs Batman and Jason

No way, this is fun lets keep going! If the GL corps come, Fury could convince Cap to convince Thor to convince the Asgardians to come and fight. Odin may be a bit reluctant, but I'm sure nearly every other Asgardian would love the idea of a battle of this magnitude. Your move. :huh:

#29 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:10 PM

No way, this is fun lets keep going! If the GL corps come, Fury could convince Cap to convince Thor to convince the Asgardians to come and fight. Odin may be a bit reluctant, but I'm sure nearly every other Asgardian would love the idea of a battle of this magnitude. Your move. :huh:

Then, the Green Lanterns slaughter the Asgardians with relative ease. Your move.

#30 SSGoku

SSGoku

Blissfully Unaware

• Banned
  • 2,775 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:55 PM

Then, the Green Lanterns slaughter the Asgardians with relative ease. Your move.

But the combined efforts of SHIELD and the Avengers managed to quickly deafeat the Justice League. So now SHIELD, the Avengers, and the asgardians all team up to stall the GL's while Nick Fury asks Wolverine and the X men to help out. Wolverine has a lot of respect for Fury, so he agrees. The X men then all join the fight as well, and Jean Grey reads one of the GL's minds to find There weakness, which is yellow energy. SHEILD then quickly builds a machine that encases everyone in the area in yellow light, so the GL's now cannot directly attack the fighters. Your move.

(I dont know much about Green Lanterns so sorry if I did something wrong)

#31 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

So back to the actual question at hand. Team 2. Wins.

#32 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 07:14 PM

LOL The Asgaurdian get the Defenders The Iluminati get involved and all the LAnterns are down thanks to the infinity gems. Reality Gem And Soul Gem do the trick they dont need the others.

CHRIST ALL MIGHTY PEOPLE

ITs the just the four of them but a few things need to be cleared up. I broke it down like this so if Xmen4life can clear a few things up we are back on track.

#33 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

LOL The Asgaurdian get the Defenders The Iluminati get involved and all the LAnterns are down thanks to the infinity gems. Reality Gem And Soul Gem do the trick they dont need the others.

CHRIST ALL MIGHTY PEOPLE

ITs the just the four of them but a few things need to be cleared up. I broke it down like this so if Xmen4life can clear a few things up we are back on track.

actually out of your scenarios Team 2 wins all and the only one close is with weapons.

#34 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

actually out of your scenarios Team 2 wins all and the only one close is with weapons.

Exactly. It makes no sense to say that Fury and Castle would be negatively effected by the use of actual weapons.

#35 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

WAIT EDIT got sides mixed.

So 2 on 2 no weapons BAtman/NIghtwing
2 on 2 with resources backing them Fury Punisher

#36 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Exactly. It makes no sense to say that Fury and Castle would be negatively effected by the use of actual weapons.

shellsbut is a proven idiot. So you can take anything he says with a grain of salt.

#37 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

i erred I meant

So 2 on 2 no weapons Team Batman
2 on 2 with weapons/gadgets team 1 but could go either way
2 on 2 with resources backing them Fury Punisher

#38 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

shellsbut is a proven idiot. So you can take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Oh look twit steps up, proven fruit

#39 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:44 PM

Did Jason Todd somehow get switched with Dick Grayson somehow along the way or am I going crazy?

#40 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

Did Jason Todd somehow get switched with Dick Grayson somehow along the way or am I going crazy?

No why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users