#101 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:59 PM

Well if I remember correctly this Aang is the one from the end of the series which can switch in and out of Avatar state as he pleases. And air sucking? All she did was make a vortex so it would be harder to breathe. Aang bends air too! How would that stop him? If he has the power to blow away an island, you don't think he can blow away an tornado/air vortex?

This match is using current Storm vs Aang at the end of the series because it would be a good match, and it is. It would be very close, but Aang has a couple things over Storm, in my opinion.

Aang barely beat the Firelord? Once he went into Avatar state the fight turned into a game of cat and mouse... You should watch the video again. Most of the feats that you guys posted, to my best understanding, is not Storms normal power level. In the scans she's either got a crazy power up by Doom or she's actually gone crazy. One of your scans even proved that she CAN be hurt by fire. Everytime you've said a way Storm can win Aang has a counter since he CONTROLS elements, including redirecting lightning.

Anyways, I agree that this was a very good match up. It would be fun to read. *Hint Hint*

Ok for one he has never been shown to blow away an island. You can not use what OLD avatars can do for what the new one can. There is not a single(SINGLE)post, scan, clip, drawing, depiction of ang blood bending, blowing away an island or anything like that so..................Why do you guys keep using that as a feat.
No proof No discussion.
Ang IS and can be hurt by lightning(put into a coma by prince zukos sister), is and can be affected by the weather(wears coats) and can't even fly naturally. Without his staff he is not flying ANYWHERE is is stuck on the ground and he can't bend while gliding so as soon as he glides on up into the air with storm she strikes him down with lightning and he is dead. THE END.

#102 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:07 PM

Ok for one he has never been shown to blow away an island. You can not use what OLD avatars can do for what the new one can. There is not a single(SINGLE)post, scan, clip, drawing, depiction of ang blood bending, blowing away an island or anything like that so..................Why do you guys keep using that as a feat.
No proof No discussion.
Ang IS and can be hurt by lightning(put into a coma by prince zukos sister), is and can be affected by the weather(wears coats) and can't even fly naturally. Without his staff he is not flying ANYWHERE is is stuck on the ground and he can't bend while gliding so as soon as he glides on up into the air with storm she strikes him down with lightning and he is dead. THE END.

Wow, you know nothing, Ang flies by using the wind, as does Storm. Did you see the clip I posted? It cleary shows him bending while in the air, clearly shows him redirecting lightning, clearly shows him doing these things easily. Lightning will still hurt Storm, she was hurt by Thor's lightning.

#103 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

No proof No discussion.

Your reply is so full of idiocy that I refuse to even touch on anything within it.

#104 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

No proof No discussion.

Wow...do you read posts or scan them? This is the second time I have told you this, WE HAVE ALREADY ESTABLISHES AANG DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BLOOD BEND!!!! And yes ANYTHING a past life has done he CAN do. Whn he is in the avatar mode he has all the experience and skill his past lives had. So, tell me has Storm ever blown islands apart with air? No she has not, and if Aang does that, she and whatever weather she conjures up will be blown away. Aang can fly via air bending. Yeah, Aang can be hurt by lightning and so can Storm by a thousands rocks shot at her face.

#105 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

Wow, you know nothing, Ang flies by using the wind, as does Storm. Did you see the clip I posted? It cleary shows him bending while in the air, clearly shows him redirecting lightning, clearly shows him doing these things easily. Lightning will still hurt Storm, she was hurt by Thor's lightning.

No she wasn't hurt by his lightning so I don't even know where you got that from. Ang doesn't fly naturally neither does storm but she does it with out having to ride a staff. lmao FREE HANDS. again no one said if ang can bend electricity if not then he loses as soon as he gets wet she strikes the ground and he is dead. and as far as darkender and dr.pymp um I'm not the only one saying the same thing of which none of you are even touching. He won't like SIRMETHOS said won't be able to OVERRIDE her control over ANYTHING.

You proves these feats then I will concede
1)Show me a post of HIM blowing an island apart.
2)Him flying without the staff
3)Him bending ELECTRICITY(Not lightning)
4)Him manipulating the air in a person lungs or taking it away from a person
5)causing world wide destruction
6)Regular Ang OVERRIDING a persons control over any element while they are bending.
BTW Storm has done each of these feats. Angs turn

#106 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

...All of those feats have been posted already. Aside from the world wide thing.

#107 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:08 PM

...All of those feats have been posted already. Aside from the world wide thing.

Why debate this any further I made the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STORM VS ANG vote on it here http://www.electricf...showtopic=17628

#108 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

No she wasn't hurt by his lightning so I don't even know where you got that from. Ang doesn't fly naturally neither does storm but she does it with out having to ride a staff. lmao FREE HANDS. again no one said if ang can bend electricity if not then he loses as soon as he gets wet she strikes the ground and he is dead. and as far as darkender and dr.pymp um I'm not the only one saying the same thing of which none of you are even touching. He won't like SIRMETHOS said won't be able to OVERRIDE her control over ANYTHING.

6)Regular Ang OVERRIDING a persons control over any element while they are bending.

Xman you fail, those feats have been posted, don't be lazy just look at an earlier page.

#109 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

#1.
#2. Easy enough he's done it multiple times when in the Avatar State.
#3. Do you need a physics lesson? Lightning IS electricity.
#4. It's a children's show why would he do that
#5. Aang is a hero, he doesn't just cause destruction for the hell of it. Besides doing things on a worldwide scale has nothing to do with a small one on one fight.
#6. Why must it be regular Aang? He has the Avatar State in this scenario. And with the Avatar State he has.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users