#21 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

Actually I have to go and say I was wrong about one thing. Currently Storm does have immunity to extreme weather conditions as well as temperatures of heat and cold. Now next is Storm could easily control the weather of a city and more. Storm has complete mastery of weather and she has also shown to control earthly as well as extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. Storm has also used the mist, fog , and moisture to make herself appear invisible which has been shown. Storm could very easy cause tidal waves taller then cities, create or control lightening, tornados, and more. Avatar can't redirect actual lightening from the sky nor combat hurricane force winds that can destroy cities. The Avatar is not immune to the powers last time I checked so a lightening strike or more would kill Ang. I actually checked my X-Men unlimited and X-men comics which showed Storm surviving a lightening strike as well as other weather she create that was used against her. I was wrong on that end like I said so fire nor cold would work on Storm. Ang would use air and Storm's control would weather would undo anything Ang tried to do. Water? Storm easily could evaporate the water or use so many other ways to counter Ang's attacks. Hell even if he tried fire Storm could counter with rain obviously. Ang tries for a attack with air and Storm who has total control over weather would remove the air that Ang would generate. Serious Storm wins here hands down

Aang can do just about anything Storm can do, this just might be a draw. Everything you said Storm can do either Aang or his past lives have matched it and then some.

#22 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:09 PM

The Avatars don't have total control over weather. Thats one thing they don't.

#23 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:28 PM

Are you seriously saying Storm can win?

She is strong, but Aang can bend all elements and guess which one Storm cant manipulate? FIRE!!!!!

Aang will out fight her, out "element" her and all while he tries to be passive. She is powerful, but she has a hard time controlling the weather on a city scale. Plus he can Water Bend her blood.

I'm pretty sure I said Aang would win, but Storm CAN win. She doesn't have a big window of winning but she could.

Anyways, in my mind the fact that puts Aang over Storm is his earth bending. They're pretty much equal in everything else, but Storm can feel a rock to the face... Or an island for that matter.

#24 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

Aang can do just about anything Storm can do, this just might be a draw. Everything you said Storm can do either Aang or his past lives have matched it and then some.

Current storm can cause storms on a world wide scale. angs stamina isn't good enough to face storm. one good lightning bolt and he is dead. and he can bend maybe one but not multiple ones back to back while dealing with a hurricane and freezing tempuratures.

#25 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

The Avatars don't have total control over weather. Thats one thing they don't.

um they control the elements. All of them
Metal/Earth/Water/Fire/Earth/and Air

Guess what, Blood bend will work on Storm and Aang will win, if he went all out, if not he has and can stop a huge tidal wave, watch the cartoon, I actually enjoyed the cartoon ^_^ plus Storm has NEVER done anything on a world scale.

Correct me if I am wrong

#26 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

Yea, I forgot about blood bending. Thats another way he could win.

#27 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

um they control the elements. All of them
Metal/Earth/Water/Fire/Earth/and Air

Guess what, Blood bend will work on Storm and Aang will win, if he went all out, if not he has and can stop a huge tidal wave, watch the cartoon, I actually enjoyed the cartoon ^_^ plus Storm has NEVER done anything on a world scale.

Correct me if I am wrong

Aang doesn't have blood blending if I am correct but the only other one besides the main 4 is energy which won't work against Storm. Earth won't work if Storm is high in the sky. Fire and water are useless against her since she will not be harmed. Aang may control air but Storm's control over weather would allow her to override whatever he does and change the weather each time he tried to generate air so that his air attacks disappear. Yes Aang can stop a wave but has he ever countered a category 5 hurricane or more which Storm can with all sorts of stuff including tornados, tidal waves, and more combined which can happen if Storm goes all out? I think not

Current Storm is more powerful then before and her control of weather has vastly increased to how much she can control. But that wouldn't matter in a match with Aang as that has nothing to do with this.

#28 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

What makes you think Aang can't blood bend? The girl did it and in Avatar state he would be a much stronger water bender.

#29 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:22 PM

What makes you think Aang can't blood bend? The girl did it and in Avatar state he would be a much stronger water bender.

Aang never showed it so don't presume he does. Aang was taught everything so if he knew that we would have been shown.

#30 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

Yes, Aang can bloodbend, easily. It's a simple matter of manipulating the moisture in the body, there isn't any special technique aside from the knowledge of bloodbending itself, which Aang knows about.

However, in the show, Bloodbending could only be used during a full moon. It's plausible to Assume being in the Avatar State will give him a sufficient boost, so that he can use it.

#31 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:40 PM

Current storm can cause storms on a world wide scale. angs stamina isn't good enough to face storm. one good lightning bolt and he is dead. and he can bend maybe one but not multiple ones back to back while dealing with a hurricane and freezing tempuratures.

Before he even learned to redirect the lightning he has easily blocked it before. The freezing temps won't bug him considering he can use the hot breath technique to stay warm.

#32 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

I would just like to point out that Aang manipulates the weather and elements around him. Storm can control and create any kind of weather around her she wants. So what Aang tries to manipulate, Storm controls. He would only have Fire and Earth to manipulate because Storm would be in control of Water and Wind. Water is the most powerful force in real life because it extinguishes flames and can change the face of the Earth.

#33 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:42 PM

Aang never showed it so don't presume he does. Aang was taught everything so if he knew that we would have been shown.

He, and other water benders didn't use it due to "moral code". All Water benders have the potential to blood bend. The girl from the show(Whose name I just can't remember) can do it because she was a good enough water bender. Aang's Avatar state will make him a much stronger water bender than her.

#34 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:47 PM

He, and other water benders didn't use it due to "moral code". All Water benders have the potential to blood bend. The girl from the show(Whose name I just can't remember) can do it because she was a good enough water bender. Aang's Avatar state will make him a much stronger water bender than her.

Katara.

#35 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

Katara.

Ah, thank you. I knew it was Kata- something.

#36 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:59 PM

Aang doesn't kill nor do attacks like that. So blood blending is out the question.

Falcon you nailed what I was trying to say.

#37 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

Aang doesn't kill nor do attacks like that. So blood blending is out the question.

Falcon you nailed what I was trying to say.

Neither did Katara untill she was forced to.

I will admit though that this 'current' Storm is stronger than the Storm I knew, but this will still be a close fight.

#38 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:13 PM

I would just like to point out that Aang manipulates the weather and elements around him. Storm can control and create any kind of weather around her she wants. So what Aang tries to manipulate, Storm controls. He would only have Fire and Earth to manipulate because Storm would be in control of Water and Wind. Water is the most powerful force in real life because it extinguishes flames and can change the face of the Earth.

Okay well Aang is master of air bending, if she throws a tornado at him all he has to do is send wind blowing in the opposite direction and cancel it out. Or he could send wind with a higher or lower pressure which will mess with her control. Things like rain, ice, fog, etc. can all be controlled by Aang as well. We all agree that Storm can't control earth and fire, well Aang can do everything she can and more. Please don't ignore the fact he can tap into any of his past lives and use their technique. Aang won't kill but he can definitely subdue her. I wonder what would happen if he used that technique he used on Ozai(it took away his bending) would have some sort of effect on Storm?

Edit: forgot to say that I am not buying into the whole "Storm controls it he can't manipulate it" I think if they are both trying to control something like the wind will come to a battle of wills, and Aang takes the case there. I'll explain why if anyone cares to know why. Even if he can't manipulate it first mean he can't counter with some of the ways I mentioned in my OP.

#39 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:25 PM

Okay well Aang is master of air bending, if she throws a tornado at him all he has to do is send wind blowing in the opposite direction and cancel it out. Or he could send wind with a higher or lower pressure which will mess with her control. Things like rain, ice, fog, etc. can all be controlled by Aang as well. We all agree that Storm can't control earth and fire, well Aang can do everything she can and more. Please don't ignore the fact he can tap into any of his past lives and use their technique. Aang won't kill but he can definitely subdue her. I wonder what would happen if he used that technique he used on Ozai(it took away his bending) would have some sort of effect on Storm?

Edit: forgot to say that I am not buying into the whole "Storm controls it he can't manipulate it" I think if they are both trying to control something like the wind will come to a battle of wills, and Aang takes the case there. I'll explain why if anyone cares to know why. Even if he can't manipulate it first mean he can't counter with some of the ways I mentioned in my OP.

Storm does not create weather, only manipulates it, which in case you are all wondering is the SAME thing as manipulating it the way Aang does. I'm sorry people, but Storm's most powerful attacks are lightning (wont do anything), Tornados(Won't do anything) and ice( won't do anything, because Storm cannot bend the water, she has not and cannot make a waterfall stop and then redirect it. She cannot make earthquakes nor make any Earth weapons.

#40 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:32 PM

I think it is a close fight but ultimately Aang wins here? If he didn't have the avatar mode/state, he would lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users