Current Storm vs Ang at the end of his series

#2 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:39 AM

Well I'm not sure what power levels current Storm is at but if its the same as original Storm then I would give it to Ang. He's able to manipulate anything she throws at him like lightning, wind, etc. Plus I think he would be a better fighter hand to hand fighter if it came down to it.

#3 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

Well I'm not sure what power levels current Storm is at but if its the same as original Storm then I would give it to Ang. He's able to manipulate anything she throws at him like lightning, wind, etc. Plus I think he would be a better fighter hand to hand fighter if it came down to it.

Ang would only be able to manipulate what she throws, by overwriting Storm's control, which he won't be able to do.

As for hand to hand, Storm was good enough(back before the Morlock Massacre) to defeat Callisto, and she has only gotten better since then.

#4 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Well if you add his fire bending with his fighting he'll beat her rather easy in hand to hand. Ang might not have an easy win, but he'd win. Especially if he goes into Avatar mode... or whatever it was caled.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 10:36 AM

Storm could put him in a Catergory five Hurricane as well (Don't know if that would work with Ang in avatar mode) but this wouldn't be settled H2H combat. He said this is current Storm who has much better control of the weather and is more powerful.

#6 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

Storm could put him in a Catergory five Hurricane as well (Don't know if that would work with Ang in avatar mode) but this wouldn't be settled H2H combat. He said this is current Storm who has much better control of the weather and is more powerful.

Well we have seen Avatar Keyoshi split a land mass in two, so that should give you an idea the power of the avatar mode, plus Ang has over 1000 years of experience at his disposal. I think this is a really close match.

#7 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:55 PM

Well we have seen Avatar Keyoshi split a land mass in two, so that should give you an idea the power of the avatar mode, plus Ang has over 1000 years of experience at his disposal. I think this is a really close match.

I will give it to storm simply because she (if it came down to it)could take his life. Storm is NO slouch what so ever. Storm is immune to weather conditions as in NOT feel cold. Is ang?

#8 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

I will give it to storm simply because she (if it came down to it)could take his life. Storm is NO slouch what so ever. Storm is immune to weather conditions as in NOT feel cold. Is ang?

No, but he can counter a lot of what she throws out him. Rain, wind, lightning, you name it Ang can counter. I don't think Storm can control fire can she?

#9 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:44 PM

Ang can bend lightning? Hmm, learn something new every day.

#10 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

Ang can bend lightning? Hmm, learn something new every day.

Well Azula, Ozai, and Iroh can make it, Ang knows how to redirect it.

#11 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:34 PM

Well Azula, Ozai, and Iroh can make it, Ang knows how to redirect it.

Again, in order to do so, he would have to overwrite Storm's control of the lightning, which is not gonna happen.

#12 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:53 PM

It's Aang, by the way.

#13 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

Again, in order to do so, he would have to overwrite Storm's control of the lightning, which is not gonna happen.

In avatar state, it could.

#14 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

It's Aang, by the way.

But the movie pronounces it like that and it was pretty much the anime in movie form!

Seriously though, ya you are right, when I typed it I thought I looked funny.

#15 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

But the movie pronounces it like that and it was pretty much the anime in movie form!

Seriously though, ya you are right, when I typed it I thought I looked funny.

No. No no no and another no!

Please don't use that horrible movie, I beg of you! Folks around here like to pretend it didn't happen. Embarrassing. ^_^

And in the Avatar State, Aang and Storm are much closer in terms of sheer power as opposed to Aang alone.

#16 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

No. No no no and another no!

Please don't use that horrible movie, I beg of you! Folks around here like to pretend it didn't happen. Embarrassing. ^_^

And in the Avatar State, Aang and Storm are much closer in terms of sheer power as opposed to Aang alone.

Which is worse the DB movie or that one?

Agree with Aang being in the avatar mode, he and his past lives have shown tremendous power. The one to me that sticks out is when Keyoshi split a land mass and made two islands, and she did it by air bending, I have never heard of a tornado or a hurricane doing that.

#17 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

Which is worse the DB movie or that one?

Agree with Aang being in the avatar mode, he and his past lives have shown tremendous power. The one to me that sticks out is when Keyoshi split a land mass and made two islands, and she did it by air bending, I have never heard of a tornado or a hurricane doing that.

The Last Airbender. I hope that really is the Last Airbender.

Plus, Aang airbended an ocean to put out the fires that were burning a considerable chunk of the Earth Kingdom. Or when one of the past Avatars caused a volcano(es) to erupt with a gesture.

#18 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Are you seriously saying Storm can win?

She is strong, but Aang can bend all elements and guess which one Storm cant manipulate? FIRE!!!!!

Aang will out fight her, out "element" her and all while he tries to be passive. She is powerful, but she has a hard time controlling the weather on a city scale. Plus he can Water Bend her blood.

#19 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

Are you seriously saying Storm can win?

She is strong, but Aang can bend all elements and guess which one Storm cant manipulate? FIRE!!!!!

Aang will out fight her, out "element" her and all while he tries to be passive. She is powerful, but she has a hard time controlling the weather on a city scale. Plus he can Water Bend her blood.

plus she can't really earth bend.

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:27 PM

Actually I have to go and say I was wrong about one thing. Currently Storm does have immunity to extreme weather conditions as well as temperatures of heat and cold. Now next is Storm could easily control the weather of a city and more. Storm has complete mastery of weather and she has also shown to control earthly as well as extraterrestrial ecosystems on several occasions. Storm has also used the mist, fog , and moisture to make herself appear invisible which has been shown. Storm could very easy cause tidal waves taller then cities, create or control lightening, tornados, and more. Avatar can't redirect actual lightening from the sky nor combat hurricane force winds that can destroy cities. The Avatar is not immune to the powers last time I checked so a lightening strike or more would kill Ang. I actually checked my X-Men unlimited and X-men comics which showed Storm surviving a lightening strike as well as other weather she create that was used against her. I was wrong on that end like I said so fire nor cold would work on Storm. Ang would use air and Storm's control would weather would undo anything Ang tried to do. Water? Storm easily could evaporate the water or use so many other ways to counter Ang's attacks. Hell even if he tried fire Storm could counter with rain obviously. Ang tries for a attack with air and Storm who has total control over weather would remove the air that Ang would generate. Serious Storm wins here hands down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users