#81 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

AGAIN we will have to agree to disagree because myself and ALL others see it one way and you see it a different way.

??? Seems like the majority agree with me in this and most other threads. Hmmmmmm...

Wow, I know you can't read other people's posts, but at least read your OWN. You even freaking capitalized ALL for yourself, and your still a retard enamored with dyslexia. Come on Falcon, its only a one three letter word, sound them out.

Yeah, Xman4life this is the third time I've had to tell you to actually learn to read. I said DS wins most of the battles myself you retard. I was debating that Castle has more experience and skill. In that regard, most of the people you listed gave no opinion. Anyway, ont that it matters how many trolls agree with you, the real debate is what matters, as in the one that I won.

#82 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:43 AM

Wow, I know you can't read other people's posts, but at least read your OWN. You even freaking capitalized ALL for yourself, and your still a retard enamored with dyslexia. Coem on Falcon, its only a one three letter word, sound them out.

Yeah, Xman4life this is the third time I've had to tell you to actually learn to read. I said DS wins most of the battles myself you retard. I was debating that Castle has more experience and skill. In that regard, most of the people you listed gave no opinion. Anyway, ont that it matters how many trolls agree with you, the real debate is what matters, as in the one that I won.

and this is the 20th time someone said your a rabid fanboy who is immature. lol I can't wait until school starts back and you have to do homework or take your ass to school to learn something. Does your mother know the language you use on the net little guy? lol

#83 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:51 AM

Wow, I know you can't read other people's posts, but at least read your OWN. You even freaking capitalized ALL for yourself, and your still a retard enamored with dyslexia. Come on Falcon, its only a one three letter word, sound them out.

Are you calling everyone who didn't give an opinion on why Deathstroke wins a troll? o.o

#84 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

Are you calling everyone who didn't give an opinion on why Deathstroke wins a troll? o.o

No, just Xman.

#85 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:45 PM

No just those who dont agree with him. Check any other arguements ANYONE has with him and its obvious.

@Echo
"??? Seems like the majority agree with me in this and most other threads. Hmmmmmm..."
can you not read?

So its you a guy who opens every discussion with "DC SUCKS" (Dr. Pempex), another who tends not to make much since at all (Thanosisawesome), and I dont have an excuse for Hayes; maybe just not enough info. So its 4 against 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users