#21 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:16 PM

I meant skillwise, DS admitted he was less skilled than Bats and the only way he won was through physicals. And even then Bats has pulled out a win on Slade before.

Ohhh yeah Batman is definitely more skilled of the two.

#22 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

Ohhh yeah Batman is definitely more skilled of the two.

Batman is more skilled than most.

#23 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

I still cant figure out where Force Echo keeps getting that Castle is more experienced than Slade.

#24 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

I still cant figure out where Force Echo keeps getting that Castle is more experienced than Slade.

That's not surprising. You don't figure out a lot of things. He's gone against more experienced opponents, had more experience with metahumans, and regular humans, and more experience in varied combat situations.

#25 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

That's not surprising. You don't figure out a lot of things. He's gone against more experienced opponents, had more experience with metahumans, and regular humans, and more experience in varied combat situations.

False in all accounts

Batman trumps all "experienced" opponents Punisher has faced, Slade works with the Society and has fought the Titans and JLA single handidly, regular humans dont stand a chance (besides Bat Family) where as Castle still struggles against some, and Slade has more training and combat experience prior to facing the metas.

Its amazing how you keep making claims with no proof behind them. Also you are the only one supporting your claims. Shouldnt that be red flag number one? All of your claims revolve around opinion as where mine have been backed by facts.

Castle has never dealt with a threat like the Titans or JLA. Until he can actually provide a serious fight against a group like the X-Men or Avengers in 616 continuity he has nothing on Slade. In no category does Castle out do Slade. So in essence Castle loses on all accounts.

#26 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:34 PM

False in all accounts

Batman trumps all "experienced" opponents Punisher has faced, Slade works with the Society and has fought the Titans and JLA single handidly, regular humans dont stand a chance (besides Bat Family) where as Castle still struggles against some, and Slade has more training and combat experience prior to facing the metas.

Its amazing how you keep making claims with no proof behind them. Also you are the only one supporting your claims. Shouldnt that be red flag number one? All of your claims revolve around opinion as where mine have been backed by facts.

Castle has never dealt with a threat like the Titans or JLA. Until he can actually provide a serious fight against a group like the X-Men or Avengers in 616 continuity he has nothing on Slade. In no category does Castle out do Slade. So in essence Castle loses on all accounts.

#27 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

False in all accounts

For every Batman Slade's fought, Punishers fought a Captain America. "Regular Humans don't stand a chance" Bronze Tiger is peak human. Geoforce is so useless he might as well be. Tim Drake is. Cass Cain is. Slade's lost to all of the above. The only reason he holds his own against other similarly skilled people is because of his physical stats. Not his skill. Castle struggles because he dosen't have a healing factor, indestructable Promethium mesh, and an Energy Lance capable of punching through Starfire, yet with all that, Castle's feats are STILL comparable to DS'. And the fact is, he's got more "career" experience. Actually, after looking over Slade's wiki, it seems Castle has more war experience also. Slade served breifly in Korea, and then was stationed at garrison duty. He then served at Vietnam for a while. Frank Castle served as SPECIAL OPS, 3 full tours of frontline duty consisting of 4 years, was the ONLY survivor of the Vietcong's assault on Valley Forge Firebase, he was decorated with the Medal of Honor, the Navy Cross, 3 times the Silver Star and Bronze Stars, 4 times the Purple Heart, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and, to top it all off, he ran Special Black op training missions for Marine Recon Commandos in the upper New York State area. Yeah, Punisher's more experienced all around.

Yeah, I would like to see Slade go up against Ulik or Hulk, without his armor, Lance, or physical characteristics. He wouldn't last a second. Besides that, Punisher's fought a team of Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, Slim, and Wolverine at the same time. WITHOUT PIS. I like how you ignore the time he's been beaten by the Teen Titans, it goes the other way too. I also like how you're so quick to call out PIS, CIS, and "Comic Mechanics" on other threads, but you still use the Slade vs. JLA feat.

#28 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

For every Batman Slade's fought, Punishers fought a Captain America. "Regular Humans don't stand a chance" Bronze Tiger is peak human. Geoforce is so useless he might as well be. Tim Drake is. Cass Cain is. Slade's lost to all of the above. The only reason he holds his own against other similarly skilled people is because of his physical stats. Not his skill. Castle struggles because he dosen't have a healing factor, indestructable Promethium mesh, and an Energy Lance capable of punching through Starfire, yet with all that, Castle's feats are STILL comparable to DS'. And the fact is, he's got more "career" experience. Actually, after looking over Slade's wiki, it seems Castle has more war experience also. Slade served breifly in Korea, and then was stationed at garrison duty. He then served at Vietnam for a while. Frank Castle served as SPECIAL OPS, 3 full tours of frontline duty consisting of 4 years, was the ONLY survivor of the Vietcong's assault on Valley Forge Firebase, he was decorated with the Medal of Honor, the Navy Cross, 3 times the Silver Star and Bronze Stars, 4 times the Purple Heart, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and, to top it all off, he ran Special Black op training missions for Marine Recon Commandos in the upper New York State area. Yeah, Punisher's more experienced all around.

Yeah, I would like to see Slade go up against Ulik or Hulk, without his armor, Lance, or physical characteristics. He wouldn't last a second. Besides that, Punisher's fought a team of Spider-Man, Nightcrawler, Slim, and Wolverine at the same time. WITHOUT PIS. I like how you ignore the time he's been beaten by the Teen Titans, it goes the other way too. I also like how you're so quick to call out PIS, CIS, and "Comic Mechanics" on other threads, but you still use the Slade vs. JLA feat.

Im not saying that him vs the JLA doesnt have PIS but since it happened, its credible and puts him leagues above Punisher. Your refering to the Darkseid vs Superman about the comic mechanics and it holds true. That is why Supes beats Darkseid, because Seid is the villian and Supes is the hero. Its the only thing that allows him to win.

Again your the only one supporting Castle because other know your wrong. They already gave their opinions and since you cant see past your favorites you refuse to except it. DS has Castle beat in every category and thats final. All others agree. Im done with your non sense. Unless to provide something credible Im just going to disregard your comments since most are obsurd and clearly in favor of Marvel. Look at the characters and not the companies.

#29 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Im not saying that him vs the JLA doesnt have PIS but since it happened, its credible and puts him leagues above Punisher. Your refering to the Darkseid vs Superman about the comic mechanics and it holds true. That is why Supes beats Darkseid, because Seid is the villian and Supes is the hero. Its the only thing that allows him to win.

Again your the only one supporting Castle because other know your wrong. They already gave their opinions and since you cant see past your favorites you refuse to except it. DS has Castle beat in every category and thats final. All others agree. Im done with your non sense. Unless to provide something credible Im just going to disregard your comments since most are obsurd and clearly in favor of Marvel. Look at the characters and not the companies.

Right. Get backed into a corner and give up. Seen it many times, "I'm done with your non sense" translates into "I can't counter any of the points you made".

You just admitted it was PIS, and then you said it was credible. PIS is NOT credible, make up your mind. And he lost that fight anyway. If DS vs. JLA is credible, then Supes vs. Darkseid is equally credible. Then you can;t refute Punisher vs. Ulik, Punisher vs. Hulk, or any other fights. Again, stop being double sided, its either both or neither, you can;t selectively choose points based on whether the debate is on your side or not.

#30 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

Right. Get backed into a corner and give up. Seen it many times, "I'm done with your non sense" translates into "I can't counter any of the points you made".

You just admitted it was PIS, and then you said it was credible. PIS is NOT credible, make up your mind. And he lost that fight anyway. If DS vs. JLA is credible, then Supes vs. Darkseid is equally credible. Then you can;t refute Punisher vs. Ulik, Punisher vs. Hulk, or any other fights. Again, stop being double sided, its either both or neither, you can;t selectively choose points based on whether the debate is on your side or not.

.....again your and idiot

Im not backing down you are just stubborn, myself and others have proven you wrong a dozen times and you come back with the same thing. Im tired of repeating things that outclasses Castle and then you come back with something lesser and think it somehow proves your point. The discussion is overbecause it is about 7 to 1 in favor of DS. You lose.

#31 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

.....again your and idiot

Im not backing down you are just stubborn, myself and others have proven you wrong a dozen times and you come back with the same thing. Im tired of repeating things that outclasses Castle and then you come back with something lesser and think it somehow proves your point. The discussion is overbecause it is about 7 to 1 in favor of DS. You lose.

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Come up with an argument to counter mine or don't waste my time.

#32 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:35 PM

Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Come up with an argument to counter mine or don't waste my time.

ok... what Ive told you all along. Whether you decide to except it or not is your problem. Everyone accepts it but you.

Bigballerju By intellect I meant he can use up to 90% of his brain power which has made him a tactical genius and Deathstroke has more experience then Punisher. He also has strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and more that put him way past Punisher. That includes his healing factor but is very limited as he cannot regrow limbs and much more which is why people fail to include Deathstroke can be killed quite easy. However Deathstroke cause of it has been around quite a while similar to Wolverine but not as long obviously

Sirmethos Main reason Deathstroke wins in 1on1 fights most of the time, is a mix of his skills and superior physical and mental capabilities.

There are definitely a lot of people who are more skilled than he is, but his skills are high-level enough, that even the skills of highly skilled people(like Batman or Lady Shiva) doesn't bridge the gap in physical and mental capabilities.

If you are fighting an opponent, who is stronger, faster, more durable, has faster reflexes, and above all, Thinks faster than you, it IS possible to beat them if your skills are sufficiently higher. But Deathstroke's skills, while lower than the really high-end martial artists, are high enough that their skills doesn't bridge that gap. I.e. their skills are not sufficiently higher.

Deathstroke's mental capabilities are either ignored or forgotten a lot of times, but it is his biggest strength.

also banblade explained four or five times and I just didnt feel like putting his 6 paragraphs that proved you wrong on here.

1) Skill comes from feats and facts. All of it points to DS.

2)DS is good at that too and actually 9 times better at it.

3) Punisher loses to anyone from Daredevils skill and up in a straight up fight with no prep.

4)And again DS beating the X-men, Teen Titans, or JLA collectively outshine any of Punisher's feats

5) Deathstroke took on Superboy, Robin, Nightwing, Beastboy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Ravager, Cassasandra Cain, and others
OR Flash, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Atom, Black Canary, Hawkman, and Green Arrow (before they all dog pile him)

Deathsroke outclasses Castle in speed, ingenuity, intellect, strength, reflexes, stamina, preparation, healing, and strategizing. What does that leave Castle with, an extra eye?

You know the truth so stop playing favorites and accept it.

#33 Imperius Rex

Imperius Rex

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

1) Deathstoke, he's much stronger, faster, and more skilled then Punisher.
A1) Deathstroke defidently
A2) Punisher
2) Ehh, it could go either way, but I'm gonna say Deathstroke
3) Deathstroke again
4) Punisher
5) I say they both loose.

So it'd Deathstroke with 4 points, Punisher with 2, and 1 tie.

I agree here

#34 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

ok... what Ive told you all along. Whether you decide to except it or not is your problem. Everyone accepts it but you.

also banblade explained four or five times and I just didnt feel like putting his 6 paragraphs that proved you wrong on here.

1) Skill comes from feats and facts. All of it points to DS.

2)DS is good at that too and actually 9 times better at it.

3) Punisher loses to anyone from Daredevils skill and up in a straight up fight with no prep.

4)And again DS beating the X-men, Teen Titans, or JLA collectively outshine any of Punisher's feats

5) Deathstroke took on Superboy, Robin, Nightwing, Beastboy, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, Ravager, Cassasandra Cain, and others
OR Flash, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Atom, Black Canary, Hawkman, and Green Arrow (before they all dog pile him)

Deathsroke outclasses Castle in speed, ingenuity, intellect, strength, reflexes, stamina, preparation, healing, and strategizing. What does that leave Castle with, an extra eye?

You know the truth so stop playing favorites and accept it.

I've already proven the entire bolded section wrong. Why don't you actually respond to my argument instead of repeating yours over and over again. Because you can't. Plain. And. Simple. Again, prove me wrong or stop wasting my time.

1) No it dosen't. It all points to Punisher. DS gets beaten by human levels all the time (and Geoforce), while as Punisher can go up to Capt. America and Spider-Man, HULK and ULIK, WITHOUT the equipment DS has, and WITHOUT the enhanced human capability DS has. Punsiehr is more skilled. BY FAR.

2) Good at what? I assume you mean strategy. Have you ever read a Punisher comic? He takes out entire freaking armies of fully armed mob members with a KEvlar vest and a sniper rifle. Because he knows strategy. Deathstroke knows PIS.

3) Actually Punisher can stand up to DD/Captain America level with no prep, he has the skills to do so. Deathstroke dosen't, he relies on equip. and phys. to pull him a win.

4) Again, if you're using the X-Men feat, I'm using Punisher vs. MU and Punisher Kills MU. More feats there than what DS can pull off in a lifetime. You admitted yourself that DS vs. JLA was PIS. According to you, in an objective match, DS would get beaten hard by the JLA. For the fifth time now, the TT has beaten DS too. Hell, Tim Drake BY HIMSELF beat DS, forget the rest of the TT.

5) What does Punsiher outshine him in? Skills and experience.

#35 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

Wolverine>Punisher. Wolverine=DS. IMO

#36 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

Wolverine>Punisher. Wolverine=DS. IMO

Except Punisher has beaten Wolverine in cannon AND in Marvel vs. and in Marvel Kills.

#37 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:04 PM

regarding skill Punisher is the master. I will even go as far as to say that Castle is on par with Batman in skill and tech knowledge. Not to include the tech that Batman has invented, nor his 137 styles he mastered.

But Punisher has fought people w/o some armor that is unbreakable, and w/o healing powers, just a badass attitude and a badass way of doing things.

616 Punisher has done things that even Batman wouldn't be able to do. That is tag Spiderman, also beaten Logan in a fight, not by outsmarting him. (I have that issue at home in case you guys doubt me)

IF Punisher has done his homework, he could potentially blow up Deathstrokes apartment home haha

but he would know who he is for sure. Punisher in Civil War was shown to be great at syping, even was complimented by sneaking into Stark Towers( with Tony's own gadgets he stole)

Falcon and others are debating their opinions, but really guys these are all opinions. No one is wrong, unless someone says that Ironman can kill Odin or something.

But Falcon does raise a good point. Will/Can Punisher defeat the JL the way Deathstroke has? I say yes, since both have different strategies. So it wouldn't be the same outcome

#38 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:42 PM

But Falcon does raise a good point. Will/Can Punisher defeat the JL the way Deathstroke has?

For the last time. Deathstroke LOST. LOSSSSTTTTTTT, against the JLA. HE LOST.

#39 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:14 PM

I've already proven the entire bolded section wrong. Why don't you actually respond to my argument instead of repeating yours over and over again. Because you can't. Plain. And. Simple. Again, prove me wrong or stop wasting my time.

1) No it dosen't. It all points to Punisher. DS gets beaten by human levels all the time (and Geoforce), while as Punisher can go up to Capt. America and Spider-Man, HULK and ULIK, WITHOUT the equipment DS has, and WITHOUT the enhanced human capability DS has. Punsiehr is more skilled. BY FAR.

2) Good at what? I assume you mean strategy. Have you ever read a Punisher comic? He takes out entire freaking armies of fully armed mob members with a KEvlar vest and a sniper rifle. Because he knows strategy. Deathstroke knows PIS.

3) Actually Punisher can stand up to DD/Captain America level with no prep, he has the skills to do so. Deathstroke dosen't, he relies on equip. and phys. to pull him a win.

4) Again, if you're using the X-Men feat, I'm using Punisher vs. MU and Punisher Kills MU. More feats there than what DS can pull off in a lifetime. You admitted yourself that DS vs. JLA was PIS. According to you, in an objective match, DS would get beaten hard by the JLA. For the fifth time now, the TT has beaten DS too. Hell, Tim Drake BY HIMSELF beat DS, forget the rest of the TT.

5) What does Punsiher outshine him in? Skills and experience.

What does it matter how DS stomps Castle, as long as it happens. So, I am saying Falcon is right, and DS wins. Superior skill, superior equipment, superior planning, and superior physical power. DS has this.

#40 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

What does it matter how DS stomps Castle, as long as it happens. So, I am saying Falcon is right, and DS wins. Superior skill, superior equipment, superior planning, and superior physical power. DS has this.

Wins what? Look at my response to the thread. I had DS winning most of them, because, unlike Falcon, I can look past my fanboyism to recognize when he loses. I'm simply arguing for the fact that Punisher is much more SKILLED than Slade is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users