Deathstroke VS Punisher

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:37 AM

this is a multiple scenarios for the two men to fight and you judge and give the reason they would win.

1) its a straight up fight with their normal arsenal and no prep. Takes place in an industrial park.

A1: Same as 1. but Deathstroke has 1 days prep.

A2: Same as 1. but Punisher has 1 days prep.

2) both have normal arsenals and both get 3 days prep for the other with notes and files about each other.

3) this is strictly H2H, no weapons and they are in UFC style gear.

4) They both have an M21 sniper rifle and are fighting across the rooftops of New York.

5) The teams dont know Punisher or Deathstroke are coming and both have lots of written info about their powers. This one is who will win or have more success?

Punisher VS Flash, Kyle Rayner, Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna with 1 day of prep

Deathstroke VS Wolverine, Colossus, Beast, Rogue(only absorbing power), Kitty Pride, Gambit, Cyclops with a 1 day of prep

#2 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:18 AM

1. Deathstroke wins.

2. Deathstroke wins

3. Deathstroke wins

4. Punisher wins

5. Both of them defeat the team they're up against.

Here is a few added battles:

A1: Same as 1. but Deathstroke has 1 days prep.

A2: Same as 1. but Punisher has 1 days prep.

#3 nickzambuto

nickzambuto

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:24 AM

This is actually a pretty tough fight. Hmmm, lets see.

1)Probably Deathstroke, as he is more skilled, is smarter, and is stronger then Punisher.
2) Again,probably Deathstroke, as he's Batman level when it comes to prep
3)Deathstroke again, he's stronger, and more skilled.
4)Punisher, as he's a better shot
5)This is defidently the toughest one yet.
Punisher VS Flash- Punisher. Not much of a Flash fan, so I don't know many of his feats. So I guess all Punisher has to do is sneak up on Flash and shoot him in the head.
Punisher VS Kyle Rayner- Kyle Rayner. Again, not much of a fan, but I don't know what Punisher can do that would have an effect on someone with a GL ring.
Punisher VS Hawkman- Punisher. Now I know next to nothing about Hawkman, but from what I'm getting from wikipedia, Punisher can probably win.
Punisher VS Atom- Punisher. If he can sneak up on Atom, or just snipe him from a distance, he can win.
Punisher VS Green Arrow- Eh, this is a hard one. A very even match, but I'm gonna say Punisher just because he has the element of surprise on his side.
Punisher VS Black Canary- Punisher. If he slips up, and Black Canary finds out he's after her, he's in for it. She can defidently take him out with just one call, but Punisher isn't the type to slip up. I'm sure he can somehow get a gag on her, then she's done.
Punisher VS Zatanna- Punisher. Like Black Canary, he should be able to get a gag or similar device on her. Or he could just cut some area in her throat preventing her from speaking, then quickly take her out.
So Punisher wins 6 out of 7 fights.

Deathstroke VS Wolverine- Wolverine. With prep he might be able to find a way to win, but Wolverine should be able to smell him before he gets close enough to do anything.
Deathstroke VS Colossus- Deathstroke. With prep and surprise.
Deathstroke VS Beast- Deathstroke. This one shouldn't be very hard for him.
Deathstroke VS Rogue- If she has her Ms. Marvel powers then he loses, but if not he wins. So I'm just gonna say Deathstroke.
Deathstroke VS Kitty Pryde- Deathstroke. Very easily.
Deathstroke VS Gambit- I don't know. All logic points to Deathstroke, but Gambit has to much swag to lose. Errr, I guess Deathstroke.
Deathstroke VS Cyclops- Deathstroke can probably pull a win.
So Deathstroke pulls in 6 out of 7 wins as well. So tie. So that means it's Deathstroke with 3 points, Punisher wil 1, and 1 tie. As much as I love Punisher, he looses.

EDIT: Oh wait a minute, those were teams? Oh, I thought each was a one on one. Woopse. In that case, it's still a tie as both of them loose. So Deathstroke still wins the whole thing.

#4 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

Punisher is pretty good with prep. Still the only battle I se him winning is #3 where he gets it and DS doesn't.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

Punisher will only win two of them which is beating Deathstroke with one day prep. Punisher is better with
a sniper rifle and would kill Deathstroke first. Deathstroke beats him in all the other challenges. Both men lose against there teams in my opinion. Both teams are use to more powerful and dangerous villians trying to attack them with prep.

#6 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

-ragequit-

#7 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

1) Deathstroke wins (enhanced phys. and better equip.)

A1: Deathstroke wins (enhanced phys. Better equip. and prep)

A2: Punisher wins (either snipes out DS or brings plutonium rods to the battle)

2) Deathstroke wins (better prepper by small fraction, better arsenal, superior phys.)

3) Deathstroke, solely due to phys.

4) Punisher has this. The sniper is his lifeblood.

5) The teams dont know Punisher or Deathstroke are coming and both have lots of written info about their powers. This one is who will win or have more success?

Punisher VS Flash, Kyle Rayner, Hawkman, Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna with 1 day of prep
Does Punisher get the PIS Stroke had? Then yes, Punisher wins.

Deathstroke VS Wolverine, Colossus, Beast, Rogue(only absorbing power), Kitty Pride, Gambit, Cyclops with a 1 day of prep
X-Men win

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

3) Punisher wins. Punisher=Daredevil=Batman>Deathstroke

Just curious, where are you getting Daredevil=Punisher in H2H from? The only time I've seen them fighting as equals was in Daredevil vs. Punisher: Means and Ends. Every other time I've seen the two clash Daredevil has subdued him in the space of a page or two. Frank even stated that Daredevil was better than him in Welcome Back, Frank.
Besides, I'd say that Deathstroke would win scenario 3 in the same manner that he wins his fights against Batman; not through superior skill, but superior physical capabilities.

#9 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Just curious, where are you getting Daredevil=Punisher in H2H from? The only time I've seen them fighting as equals was in Daredevil vs. Punisher: Means and Ends. Every other time I've seen the two clash Daredevil has subdued him in the space of a page or two. Frank even stated that Daredevil was better than him in Welcome Back, Frank.
Besides, I'd say that Deathstroke would win scenario 3 in the same manner that he wins his fights against Batman; not through superior skill, but superior physical capabilities.

Daredevil's beaten him alot, yes, but Punisher's beaten him too. Like the first time they fought, Daredevil lost.

#10 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

Personally I believe Deathstroke wins all but the sniper contest.

How does Punisher win in a H2H fight against someone like Deathstroke? He is the DCU's greatest assassin with physical attributes far superior to Castle and he is 9 times smarter. That doesnt really leave Castle with anything over Stroke except he has two eyes as oppose to Slade (which doesnt matter)

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

Daredevil's beaten him alot, yes, but Punisher's beaten him too. Like the first time they fought, Daredevil lost.

Ah, alright then.

#12 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:12 PM

Deathstroke being the greatest assasin in DC is not why he wins the H2H and is mute because it doesn't
apply to other Universes like Marvel. I just thought I would say that. I agree that Deathstroke wins the H2H because of his superior skills and abilities. Punisher only beat Daredevil once. The rest of the times Punisher loss to Daredevil many times. Deathstroke could have a week of prep against the X-men and he would still lose in my opinion. Between facing the Purifiers, Apocalypse, Brotherhood, Shiar, Vulcan, Avengers, Cyberforce, Sentinels, and more Deathstroke would be nothing to the X-Men. Punisher would stand no
chance in hell of beating the Justice League. Deathstroke only beat the Justice League once and thats cause he has the physical abilities as well as superior intellect to do so. Punisher does not have the intellect no abilities Deathstroke does.

#13 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

Deathstroke being the greatest assasin in DC is not why he wins the H2H and is mute because it doesn't
apply to other Universes like Marvel. I just thought I would say that. I agree that Deathstroke wins the H2H because of his superior skills and abilities. Punisher only beat Daredevil once. The rest of the times Punisher loss to Daredevil many times. Deathstroke could have a week of prep against the X-men and he would still lose in my opinion. Between facing the Purifiers, Apocalypse, Brotherhood, Shiar, Vulcan, Avengers, Cyberforce, Sentinels, and more Deathstroke would be nothing to the X-Men. Punisher would stand no
chance in hell of beating the Justice League. Deathstroke only beat the Justice League once and thats cause he has the physical abilities as well as superior intellect to do so. Punisher does not have the intellect no abilities Deathstroke does.

A) DS doesn't have greater skills than Punisher, if he wins, its because of his phys. stats.
:( Punisher, has beaten daredevil MORE than once, the one I referenced was just an H2H incident. Granted though, Daredevil wins the majority of them.
C) By intellect and abilites, I hope you mean, "Kyle Rayner being a dumbass". And no, DS does not have superior abilities than Punisher.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

LOL oh trust me I hate the way Deathstroke beat the JLA and dislike the character in general.

By intellect I meant he can use up to 90% of his brain power which has made him a tactical genius and Deathstroke has more experience then Punisher. He also has strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and more that put him way past Punisher. That includes his healing factor but is very limited as he cannot regrow limbs and much more which is why people fail to include Deathstroke can be killed quite easy. However Deathstroke cause of it has been around quite a while similar to Wolverine but not as long obviously.

#15 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

LOL oh trust me I hate the way Deathstroke beat the JLA and dislike the character in general.

By intellect I meant he can use up to 90% of his brain power which has made him a tactical genius and Deathstroke has more experience then Punisher. He also has strength, speed, stamina, reflexes, and more that put him way past Punisher. That includes his healing factor but is very limited as he cannot regrow limbs and much more which is why people fail to include Deathstroke can be killed quite easy. However Deathstroke cause of it has been around quite a while similar to Wolverine but not as long obviously.

Again, Deahtstroke does not have as much as exp as Punisher. Compare the super career of Ds and the super career of Punisher. Yeahm the only thing DS has on Punisher is SLIGHTLY more war experience. I've already admitted that Slade beats him in phys. but just putting it out there, Punisher can dodge bullets.

#16 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Main reason Deathstroke wins in 1on1 fights most of the time, is a mix of his skills and superior physical and mental capabilities.

There are definitely a lot of people who are more skilled than he is, but his skills are high-level enough, that even the skills of highly skilled people(like Batman or Lady Shiva) doesn't bridge the gap in physical and mental capabilities.

If you are fighting an opponent, who is stronger, faster, more durable, has faster reflexes, and above all, Thinks faster than you, it IS possible to beat them if your skills are sufficiently higher. But Deathstroke's skills, while lower than the really high-end martial artists, are high enough that their skills doesn't bridge that gap. I.e. their skills are not sufficiently higher.

Deathstroke's mental capabilities are either ignored or forgotten a lot of times, but it is his biggest strength.

#17 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

The only scenario that Punisher takes home is the fourth and the first with a day's prep. If it wasn't for Deathstroke's plethora of super powers Castle would take home the gold here, but that's not the case.

#18 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:22 PM

3)[/b] Punisher wins. Punisher=Daredevil=Batman>Deathstroke

You know DS has beaten Batman more then the other way around?

#19 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

You know DS has beaten Batman more then the other way around?

I meant skillwise, DS admitted he was less skilled than Bats and the only way he won was through physicals. And even then Bats has pulled out a win on Slade before.

#20 SS3Goku

SS3Goku

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

1) Deathstoke, he's much stronger, faster, and more skilled then Punisher.
A1) Deathstroke defidently
A2) Punisher
2) Ehh, it could go either way, but I'm gonna say Deathstroke
3) Deathstroke again
4) Punisher
5) I say they both loose.

So it'd Deathstroke with 4 points, Punisher with 2, and 1 tie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users