Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

The Set up!

http://www.electricf.......st&p=220467

That nasty stench filling up her nostrils is wet cat. Nasty, funky, raunchy wet cat...and it's quite near. As Becki works her way down the vent a little ways she hears the opening slam shut followed by a faint crackling sound. As if the entrance was being welded shut...and the stench is getting stronger.

That smell was getting worse. Like wet fur mixed with motor oil. Becki nudges her way along the vent as her other senses went haywire due to the three way split. Why is Mitch looking at the sink? Its just a sink. Get out of the damn kitchen, no scoobie snacks for you... speaking of snacks, why does Zach get cookies? I'm sinking around in a vent and he gets COOKIES? Damn this was a bad idea. Then the faint crackling comes behind her at her entrance. The scurry of something else in the vents pings through the Works and into her ears.

....awwwwww f*ckberries.

The Rules!

Remember when Knox forebodingly told the Scooby Doo gang that they could die? Yeah, well this is one of those times. Deo/Beckie...you need to win this. This is a fight of life and death proportions. This cat must achieve its mission (whatever that may be) and it is not going to let a little Zombie Girl stop it...or is it? Regardless, you have a certain goal to obtain in this fight. If this cat falls beneath a certain hit point before you do, you win a KO and you may hold the kitty hostage for questioning. Also, if both your hit points fall below another mystery level that is lower than the previously discussed mystery level...well...bad stuff will happen. But to who?

Good luck Deo.

Posted Image vs. Posted Image

Well, what are you just sitting there for? FIGHT!

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

Bump!

#3 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

Strength attacks Body using Elongation

"Awwwww f*ckberries...."

The scurrying scrape of claws on metal echoed closer. She could only make out a dim form in the distance whipping through the dark. Better safe then, sorry. No need to let this little thing get closer. The noise increased; it meant it was closer, but it also meant she could tell the direction.

"Go Go Zombie-Gadget Arms!"

With that ridiculous comment she aimed in the direction of the shadowy figure, and her arms shot forward, claws outstretched, ready to snap the neck of anything before it.

#4 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:cacoethes scribendi

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:26 PM

Agility defends Body using Energy Body

"Murrrrrowr! This is inturresting, isn't it Neko neko." The voice is oddly deep and soothing, if a bit haughty. "Here to give us scratchies are you? Yes pleaaaaaaaaase!"

Konnichicha twists languidly onto it's back as though waiting for a belly rub as Beki's clawed hands come stretching and twisting down the vent towards it. Moments before her fingers reach the creature the mottled orange fur sparks and bursts into flame. Bathing the dully reflective metal in a warm but wholly uninviting glow.

#5 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

Strength attacks Strength using Elongation

Ooooooh trippy fire... freaky freaky... creepy as all get out, but it would make a neat wallpaper. All right boys, show this fire-cat thing what you can do!

The detached hands wring themselves menacingly then lunge for the kitty once more, hopping about like boxers in the ring. Lefty plunges in first, ever the pugilist, as righty covers him with an uppercut.

Meanwhile, Becki's other body parts were busy as well. Becki's eyeball began to spin like rotary motor in Mitch's hand as her ear began froglike bouncing in Zach's.

#6 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

Agility attacks Strength using Disintegration

As Beki's assault continued the cat-thing again twisted in place, back onto it's feet. Hopping wildly in the vent like some maddened, cat-shaped kernel of popcorn as the revenant's taloned hands lashed and punched at it's smoldering body. Pushing through the attack, grin ever-widening showing rows upon rows of raggedly awful teeth, Neko begins to bite and chew at Beki's undead flesh.

"Mmmm a bit gamey but there's something to be said about aged meat to be surrrrre!"

#7 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:25 PM

Mind defends with iron will

Aged meat! AGED MEAT! Is that a zombie crack? Screw you kitty, I'm 22 and f*cking gorgeous! I'm prime rib, I'm Filet Mignon on a silver god damn platter! I'm lean, in perfect shape, and I'm and packed with all the necessary protein and minerals needed for a full day of KICKING YOUR ASS!

She stood her ground, letting the attack wash over her, fighting through it with undead tenacity.

#8 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:53 PM

Agility continues to attack Strength with Disintegration

Mad, musical laughter emanates from the mass of burning cat. It's teeth continuing to snap and gnash at Beki's arms up towards her face and torso. The vague hint of bulging orange eyes glinting amidst the flames. The burning lick of a tongue equal parts feline and fire dancing along the stretched bicep of the ghoul.

"Come now, girly, give us a smiiiiiiiiile. I know I am glad to see you, and at least I did not call you jerky!"

#9 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

Mind (Head) attacks body with slashing weapon.

Becki leaned forward and braced for more of the kittie's spectral attack. Time to go back on the offense.

"JERKY! That's it kittty, first rule you aught to know about me... You don't take bites out of me, I take bites out of you!"

Becki spread her mouth wide ready to bite into the cat's neck, her fledgling fangs poised at the ready.

#10 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:56 PM

Mind attacks Mind with Induce Sleep

"You need to learn how to Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax."

Rolling himself over her arms, belly showing now as he stretches and yawns despite Beki's vicious insistence on his death. Languishing and twisting as suddenly the heavy, roiling thrum of a purr vibrates not only her limbs but reverberates through the vent. Ecchoing deep inside of her overactive mind.

#11 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:48 PM

Neko's 3rd move: Agility Attacks Strength w/ Disintegration
Attack succeeds causing standard damage

Zombie Girl's 4th move: Head attacks Body w/ Slashing
Attack fails on roll

Neko's Health Status: Strong-
Zombie Girl's Health Status: Good-

Two bad rolls on the first go round Deo. The Iron Will failed on that roll, but that means you can use it again. Also, you have a great saving grace with that healing. Nice power. Play to win. These single matches go quickly.

#12 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

Mind (head) attacks body with slashing

Becki bit in hard and deep. It didn't seem like her last attack made any difference, and her undead resolve seemed to falter just now. It was unusual, unpredictable, maybe a 1/36 chance that they would both fail in a row. Oh well. Keep on swimming, keep on swimming.

#13 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

Mind continues to attack Mind continuing with Induced Sleep

The thrumming continued, redoubling in fact. The purr reverberating and echoing through the vent and Beki's mind even as she tried to get her zombie-teeth to sink into the strange fur of the cat-thing. Stretching itself long and letting out something between a growl and a giggle, it's cheshire grin widening to nightmarish lengths.

#14 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 09:41 AM

Mind defends with Iron will.

Oh man...so sleepy....

Zombies don't sleep, we lurk. Wake up.

But its so tiring, maybe just a minute...

Failure will not be tolerated! No sleeping, no rest, no slowing down! You are going to win, and do you know why?

Why?

Because you're Becki f*cking Bloom, that's why! You went through five midterms in one week without so much as a cat-nap, running off of pizza fumes and Adderal. And you know what? You aced every single one. You are Zombie-Girl, you will win. Your opponent will lose. You know why?

Why?

Because F*ck cats! That's why! Now get in their and kick its ass!

Yes maam.

What was that?

YES Maam!

#15 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:56 PM

Neko's 5th move: Mind Attacks Mind w/ Induced Sleep
Attack fails on roll

Zombie Girl's 6th move: Mind defends w/ Iron Will
Mind Defense not needed due to Neko's failed attack.

Neko's Health Status: Good-
Zombie Girl's Health Status: Weak+

#16 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:21 PM

Head (Mind) attacks Head (Mind) using Disintegration

"And now comes the sleep of the dead. Murhrmmmhrmhrm."

The purr turning into a malevolent laugh as the cheshire grin goes from nightmarish to something that would make the most stern mind rooted in reality reel in mortal terror. Neko's entire head seems to hinge at the back, revealing row after row of vicious teeth. Hungry tongue lashing at the thin-stretched lips as suddenly he lunges at Beki's face.

#17 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

Mind defends with Iron will

Neko went flying towards Becki. It’s teeth glimmer like yellow crescent moons and its tongue lolls about lazily. The rows of razors bite against her flesh as Neko aims to devour her. But it wasn’t the teeth that sent her reeling in mortal terror. Nor was it the nightmarish laugh that reverberated like a lunatic's scream. It was that tongue that had found her weakness.

“Heh-Ha! Stoppp it. That really-ha- tickles-ha, stop it! Don’t, come on, hahaahaha, stopp it! I mean it!”

Bite her, burn her, hit her in the face with a frying pan. The zombie girl keeps on walking. But a feather duster could bring her to tears. As Neko tried to engulf her, Becki’s only concern was that lolling pink tongue that inadvertently hit all of her buttons. She was slowly inching her way our of the giggle fit.

“Ohhh wow…. That was too much…Haven’t had a good tongue lashing in a long while though…

#18 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

Head attacks Head via Disintegration (Chew, Rinse, Repeat)

Neko's jaws, now firmly clamped to either side of Beki's pretty face, held firmly in the classic GAUMP position. His body, hanging limply from his now over sized head, suddenly beginning to bounce and flail about even as his sandpaper cat's tongue lashed in time with the writhing. The tongue lashing apparently having only just begun!

#19 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:03 PM

Head attacks body with elongation.

So this was it. This kitty was not giving up; the chances for victory were fading. Any girl of Becki's intelligence could have recognized this. But then again this was not any other girl. She may lose, but surrender was no option.

She tucked her head back as the beast's teeth clamped down on her face. Her neck began to crack as she pulled back harder. Then it began to snap. Finally it popped, right off her shoulders. She flung her body forward and her head flew forward like a cannonball down the kitties mouth.

"THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!"

With that she zoomed towards the back of its throat and bit down onto the creature's tongue!

#20 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:34 AM

Head attacks Head with Disintigration

Teeth slowly vibrating in the far too solid jaws. Body still twisting wildly as unhinged and nightmarishly hinged jaws twist and grinding as they try to drive past Becki's unholy resilience and sample the sweet nectar of death residing under the tough candy shell. The twisting stops suddenly as the ghoul's teeth snap on it's lashing tongue, the body going rigid.

Disturbingly, the voice echos from the depths of Neko's throat even without the help of it's tongue. "Yeowwwch! That was just ruuuuude. You don't know the fuuuuurst thing about date etiquette do you? Hurhurhuroowrrr."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users