#1 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:37 AM

You have been chosen by SHIELD to take down various super human beings. You have to come up with a plan how to take down a specific character, and follow what guidelines are presented. I am standing in place for Nick Fury and will

Mission: Take down and bring in Wolverine. He is located in a bar in Tokyo, Japan in a highly populated area. You must bring in Wolverine to SHIELD, I would tell you dead or alive, but keeping him dead is the problem. Bring him in without any civillian casualties and keep collateral damage to a low. You can bring 5 SHIELD agents with you and Silver Samurai will accompany you. Wolverine knows we are after him, he doesn't know specifically when we are coming though. If Wolverine kills you, or gets away the mission is a failure. You have what resources SHIELD can get, so how do you bring him in?

#2 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Flood wherever he is with superpotent hyper-effective sleeping gas. Like the one on Green Hornet.

#3 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

Use enough sleeping gas to KO Galactus on Wolvy and he'll go down for long enough to lock him up. Then when he wakes up, nice and pissed off, he'll break out of whatever prison you put him in and slice his way to freedom.

#4 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

The guy from Marauders, I forget his name... All he does is cancel out mutant powers. Wait for him to pop his claws, then pass out from blood loss. Bandage him up and make that guy ride around near him at all times.

#5 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Use enough sleeping gas to KO Galactus on Wolvy and he'll go down for long enough to lock him up. Then when he wakes up, nice and pissed off, he'll break out of whatever prison you put him in and slice his way to freedom.

Flood wherever he is with superpotent hyper-effective sleeping gas. Like the one on Green Hornet.

The problem with your plans is that there will be civillians deaths and collateral damage. Remember he is in a bar in Tokyo, so when you flood the are with sleeping gas, the guy in the kitch deep frying kalamari is falling face first into 400 degree hot grease. You will have people falling asleep driving, they will crash into buildings and what not. So, try again!

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:15 AM

The problem with your plans is that there will be civillians deaths and collateral damage. Remember he is in a bar in Tokyo, so when you flood the are with sleeping gas, the guy in the kitch deep frying kalamari is falling face first into 400 degree hot grease. You will have people falling asleep driving, they will crash into buildings and what not. So, try again!

I said use it on Wolvy, specifically on Wolvy, not the whole area. Im not decided on how id do that, i could have tons of SHIELD agents shoot him full of the gas in a liquid form in darts, or put it in his food and somehow cover up the smell of it...

#7 zambutonick

zambutonick

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

Hmm, easy enough. I send Silver samurai in to distract Wolverine while me and my men wait outside in an alleyway. Silver Samuria lures Wolverine into the alley, and when he's in, a sleeping gas bomb blows and puts Wolvie to sleep. Me and my men were wearing gas masks, but Silver Samuria also sleeps because if he was wearing a mask Wolvie would suspect something. But its not a fatal dose so he'll be fine.

#8 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

I would order SHIELD to use psi-borg to make all those civilians attack Wolverine. he wouldn't kill them, and try to just ko them, then as that is happening, I would have Silver Samurai teleport behind him and use a device that Tony has that restrains the more you struggle.

If SHIELD wanted to, they could take out almost anyone, well anyone less of Hulk

#9 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:04 AM

Right, because people are driving inside a bar....

#10 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:28 AM

But they are driving by it.......

#11 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

Yo dawg, i heard you like drink driving...

#12 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:38 PM

But they are driving by it.......

The gas is constrained inside the bar. Unless this particular bar has no walls or something.

#13 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:47 PM

I shoot him in the face.
Many times.
<_<

#14 nickzambuto

nickzambuto

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

So what happened? This was a pretty cool thing, did you quit on it? You never said if my plan would work or not. :(

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

I'd shoot Wolverine with several Taser Guns at max to stun him then I'd have him transported.

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

I'd shoot Wolverine with several Taser Guns at max to stun him then I'd have him transported.

Good one and I say after that you tie him up in chains made out of the same metal
in Wolverine's body which he won't break. Shield has enough resources to get that and do it.

#17 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:30 AM

*Note: no cages are to be used in the capturing of wolvie

Option 1: Clear area outside bar and have Silver Samurai and the 5 agents of shield taunt Wolverine, getting him to come outside. Snink go the claws. As Wolverine is slicing the expendables to bits, a chopper (with SHIELD printed real big on its sides) flies by and dumps acid onto wolvie and the Samurai and 5 agents (Can Wolverine heal as he is being melted by acid?) The combatants die with wolvie in a mess of steaming, melting matter (Oh look, it’s a metal skeleton). People scream, but no civilian casualties. Edit: Then, before wolvie can defy reality and heal from bones (he has done it before), quickly place the bones in a vat of acid.

Option 2: Tell the silver samurai and 5 agents to go home. Buy one plane ticket to Tokyo (yay!). Konichi wa. Onegai shi masu? Go myself in civilian garb to chat with wolverine at the bar. Befriend him over a period of weeks. Get him very drunk at the end of this period. Follow him to his motel room. After he passes out, shoot him in the brain. Edit: Specially designed gun with long, thin barrel will be used that will be inserted into Wolvie’s nose and so bypass the adamantium skull.
Load him into a truck (oh hi two of the agents I dismissed earlier. Thanks for agreeing to come back). Drive to the coast (doesn’t matter which, apparently Japan is an island country), dump him into a boat. While I’m driving I have one of the agents shoot him in the brain with a gun, repeatedly, so that he doesn’t somehow miraculously heal from the brain damage that should’ve killed him. The boat takes months as it journeys across the pacific. Sometimes we stop at islands to buy more ammo for the gun. I sit on the deck sipping lemonade and reading comics, wolverine gets the periodic bullets in the brain. Finally we are back in the US. Load wolvie onto another truck. Wrap him in bubble wrap because it is funny. As we make the long, long drive to shield, stopping at rest stops and tourist attractions along the way, continue to shoot wolvie in the head. I arrive at SHIELD headquarters, salute Samuel Jackson, and then go home—job done—to my nonexistent wife. :(

#18 nickzambuto

nickzambuto

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:05 AM

Option 1: Clear area outside bar and have Silver Samurai and the 5 agents of shield taunt Wolverine, getting him to come outside. Snink goes the claws. As Wolverine is slicing the expendables to bits, a chopper (with SHIELD printed real big on its sides) flies by and dumps acid onto wolvie and the Samurai and 5 agents (Can Wolverine heal as he is being melted by acid?) The combatants die with wolvie in a mess of steaming, melting matter (Oh look, it’s a metal skeleton). People scream, but no civilian casualties.

Option 2: Tell the silver samurai and 5 agents to go home. Buy one plane ticket to Tokyo (yay!). Konichi wa. Onegai shi masu? Go myself in civilian garb to chat with wolverine at the bar. Befriend him over a period of weeks. Get him very drunk at the end of this period. Follow him to his motel room. After he passes out, shoot him in the head. Load him into a truck (oh hi two of the agents I dismissed earlier. Thanks for agreeing to come back). Drive to the coast (doesn’t matter which, apparently Japan is an island country), dump him into a boat. While I’m driving I have one of the agents shook him in the head with a gun, repeatedly, so that he doesn’t somehow miraculously heal from the brain damage that should’ve killed him. The boat takes months as it journeys across the pacific. Sometimes we stop at islands to buy more ammo for the gun. I sit on the deck sipping lemonade and reading comics, wolverine gets the periodic bullets to the head. Finally we are back in the US. Load wolvie onto another truck. Wrap him in bubble wrap because it is funny. As we make the long, long drive to shield, stopping at rest stops and tourist attractions along the way, continue to shoot wolvie in the head. I arrive at SHIELD headquarters, salute Samuel Jackson, and then go home—job done—to my nonexistent wife.
:(

I see several problems with that. For option 1, thats WAY to many deaths. I doubt the SHIELD agents would agree to a plan where they all die, and if you somehow trick them, thats not SHIELDs style. I doubt Nick Fury would agree. And even if he does, and everything happens the way you said it would, what do you expect to do with Wolverine after dumping acid on him? It will only take a few minutes for him to heal, and if you drop a cage or something on him, he'll just cut through it. Even if its adamantium, adamantium can cut through adamantium right? As for option two, befriending Wolverine isn't very easy. And yes, he can get drunk, but he sobers up VERY fast. Also, I don't think just repeatedly shooting him in the head would be enough to keep him unconscious for weeks at a time.

#19 Mr. Outstanding

Mr. Outstanding

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

I see several problems with that. For option 1, thats WAY to many deaths. I doubt the SHIELD agents would agree to a plan where they all die, and if you somehow trick them, thats not SHIELDs style. I doubt Nick Fury would agree. And even if he does, and everything happens the way you said it would, what do you expect to do with Wolverine after dumping acid on him? It will only take a few minutes for him to heal, and if you drop a cage or something on him, he'll just cut through it. Even if its adamantium, adamantium can cut through adamantium right? As for option two, befriending Wolverine isn't very easy. And yes, he can get drunk, but he sobers up VERY fast. Also, I don't think just repeatedly shooting him in the head would be enough to keep him unconscious for weeks at a time.

To address problems: Lie to Shield, telling them the acid and chopper are for "personal use" and not related to the mission. Poison Nick Fury's drink and dump the body in the gulf of mexico. I'm going to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to take wolverine out, even if I no longer work for SHIELD after this mission.

Use more acid and more bullets. I'm thinking two choppers with two tanks of acid for option 1 and a bullet every minute for option 2.

To become wolvie's friend: take classes on how to approach antisocial people and befriend them.

#20 nickzambuto

nickzambuto

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

To address problems: Lie to Shield, telling them the acid and chopper are for "personal use" and not related to the mission. Poison Nick Fury's drink and dump the body in the gulf of mexico. I'm going to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to take wolverine out, even if I no longer work for SHIELD after this mission.

Use more acid and more bullets. I'm thinking two choppers with two tanks of acid for option 1 and a bullet every minute for option 2.

To become wolvie's friend: take classes on how to approach antisocial people and befriend them.

Personnel use? I dont think Nick Fury is the kind of person to just hand out helecopters full of acid to anyone that asks him for it. And why would you want to kill him? Are you really that obsessed with your mission that your willing to kill the person that ordered you to do itin the first place? :( Ok, fine, whatever, lets say that actually makes sense, and you get two helecopters full of acid. More acid isn't gonna help, as the first batch was enough to reduce him to a skeleton. Thats happened to him before, and he's healed from it in just a few minutes. And you still haven't said what you plan to do after that. Trap him in a cage? he cuts through it. Adamantium cage? Adamantium>adamantium, correct? So I just don't see option 1 working. As for option two, ok, fine whatever, I'll cut you a break. Lets say that you successfully befriend Wolverine, and get him drunk. As I said before, due to his healing factor, he sobers up FAST. And even if you can shoot him before that happenes, Wolverine gets shot at all the time, and I don't remember that ever knocking him out. Yeah it happened in the second movie, but that was a movie. So I don't see that one working either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users