Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Sky City: Crossroads 1


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#41 Tarvius

Tarvius

    Ironwolverorschach Man

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

Nothing had happened. Which was like a total bummer for Illiandara. She was totally looking forward to cleaning up this pig stye, so that it was all sparkly with her demonic touch. Unfortunately, nothing of the sort happened and the whole escapade turned out to be booooorrrring. While Illiandara looked frustrated and anxious at this lack of funliness, Enko looked more than a little relieved. The purple platypus seemed a little more relaxed, and walked with his bill held high.

There was some commotion from far off. Illiandara couldn't be sure it was a cry of elation or distress but by the sounds of it sounded like someone just got a super awesome present and they just couldn't control their joy. As much as she loved presents, Illiandara was a big girl and showed off her responsibility skills by completely ignoring the cries. Enko on the other hand kept doing a series of double takes back towards the direction of the screams.

"NO PLATY PUSS! NO PRESENTS, NOT FOR YOU" Illiandara yelled a little louder than she intended.

Enko held back a smile of feigned forced compliance and the two of them walked on.

#42 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

James turns away from the screaming girls and heads off to the Monaco gate. No use sticking your neck out to help'em right. That's the trouble dealing with group sof people. they're never there when you need'em.

#43 Sir Exal

Sir Exal

    Still Here, somehow.

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Bowels of Cynicism...In Minnesota
  • Interests:Promising myself I'll change and then never doing it.

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

Chanticleer flapped up and awkwardly perched on James's shoulder as he walked away. It was a better position in case they abruptly needed to run like hell. Cock feet were not the best for sprinting.

He gave a quick look back, biting a nonexistent bottom lip with nonexistent teeth. The coat-girl, from the sound of it, deserved whatever she got and probably a hell of a lot more, but as for Cat... The idea of leaving a falsely accused girl to her fate with the 'law' gifted Chanticleer with a very bitter taste in his mouth.

He was very pleased that James had made a decision. As he walked towards the Monaco portal, Chanticleer kept an eye out for more trouble, and mentally said, "Speed up a little, kid, we don't want to be anywhere near them..."

#44 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:11 AM

Mokin listened to the telepathic advice of her pet, Met. She nodded in agreement, although she had no idea what he was referring to. No matter, her plan was decided. Leaning in close, she whispered to her whimpering cohort, Cat. "Listen kiddo, your friends are going to leave you here to die see. It's just you and me now see." She said in a mock American Gangster voice somewhat akin to a guy she met in Lowtown once. "We're two dames on the run now! If they don't show up soon, we've gotta act. It's fight or flight now babe, ya get me?" She asks. "What's it going to be?"

#45 Updatedude

Updatedude

    Don't feed him after midnight

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

Mat smiled. Ah, she didn't catch his mistake, good.

Alright Mokin, I'm going to use my power to summon an entity. It'll create a distraction and you can use that chance to escape. Just make sure you don't do anything suspicious, just be ready to run instead.

Mat smiled. Oh, this was almost too easy... With a flick of his bushy tail and a few twitches of his nose, he opened up M37's storage space. Ah, Captain Billy, in charge of security at the old facility. Perfect, he's even wearing his officious uniform.

---

A few minutes later, Captain Billy arrived at the security checkpoint. Though the guards didn't recognize him, he was obviously an officer. His uniform belied his position while his manner confirmed it. While the security wouldn't just roll over for him, they'd at least listen to what he had to say, if only out of a low level guard's instinct to obey a high ranking authority who could put in a bad word with the bosses.

Captain Billy walked toward Mokin, Cat and the guards with a purpose.

Are you ready Mokin? This is it.

Captain Billy cleared his throat, and then he spoke.

#46 Updatedude

Updatedude

    Don't feed him after midnight

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

"Quick men!" Captain Billy said, while pointing at Mokin. "That girl, she's the terrorist who bombed those schools!" Then he pointed at Cat, "And the other one's sentenced to die too!"

Captain Billy pulled out his security pass, showing his rank and position. While it wasn't the security used at the terminal, it appeared very officious, especially since he simply flashed it across every one.

"Captain Billy, special security" Technically, what he was saying was the absolute truth, "Careful men, these are killers. We're authorized to use lethal force!"

Captain Billy then pulled aside a junior guard who was standing near the back, "Alright kid, I need you to run down the hall and get your commanding officer. Tell him that the terrorists are heading for Monaco. If you guys let anyone through earlier, you need to stop and double check their credentials. Don't let anyone reach the Monaco Gate! Off you go!"

Captain Billy then began to move toward Mokin and Cat, pulling out his baton with lethal intent. Oh, he had absolutely NO intention of letting them talk their way out of this. If for some reason they won't fight, he's going to just beat them to death right then and there.

---

Meanwhile, Mat realized his mistake. Damn his own horrendous short term memory. He accidentally had Billy send the junior guard to stop ALL suspicious intruders, and modesty aside, he WAS rather suspicious himself. Oh well, he'll have to go back the way he came to hide from the guards himself. Through the service paths. Maybe he can find an alternate route from there?

#47 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:19 PM

Mokin was lost! Her scapegoa...er...partner Cat seemed to also be completely dumbfounded. Meanwhile, Officer Whoop Ass was moving in for the kill. This is a strange way of heeeeelpiiiiing me, little fuzzy? She thought. However, there was no immediate answer from Met. Okay, she thought. It's do or die time Mokin, she thought to herself. Quickly, she shot both hands in the air and lifted her leg at the knee. It was the mystical crane style or so she thought. She turned facing Officer Kill Little Girls and shot him a death stare in hopes of scaring him senseless. He shot her a death stare back and she nearly fell over. Cat looked at the officer, then Mokin, then back at the officer. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly showdown music played in the background...or at least it played in Mokin's head. Then with a massively bad karate kick, Mokin shoved Cat into the Officer and ran like hell...

"I'm too young to diiiiiieeeee!"

#48 Landon

Landon

    The Main Character

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SATX

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:30 PM

Who Is Safe? Zama, Chanticleer, James

Who Is Suspicious? Illiandra, Xavier, Enko, Met/Mat

Who Is *vulgarity*ed? Mokin, Cat

Who Is ??? Khoohp

Zama, Chanti, and James are in the clear. They will not be questioned, detained, or attacked unless they choose to intervene. If any of you DO choose to act, it will take Chanti and James one "round" to reach the fight. It will take Zama two "rounds. More about rounds in a minute.

Met/Mat has returned to Robot Entrance. He will make a random roll to determine where he goes. Whatever happens will happen and he won't see his result for one "round."

Why are Illiandra, Xavier, and Enko suspicious? That's up for you to discover. You will have one "round" to do things before anything goes down. At the moment, you feel safe, but I'm giving you fair warning that after this "round," depending on your actions, things may start to happen. At the end of this round you will be in the vicinity of the security area if you continue to head towards Monaco.

Cat and Mokin? FIGHT TIME!

Each round, you'll have to decide what you're doing. Describe on this thread what you're attempting to do IN CHARACTER, not unlike what you do in one of Treach's fight RPs. There just won't be any "this stat attacks this body part" bits. It's more about whatever overall action you're trying to do, like "Cat attempts to break free from the dude grabbing her and kick him in the shins so she can try and run away." Something like that. I'll be determining what the security officers and Billy are doing as well. There will be a random roll. There will be some modifiers depending on the plausibility of what you're trying to do given the current circumstances. Whoever rolls highest will pull off what they're doing, and I'll report the results in this thread.

Each round lasts ONE DAY IN REAL LIFE TIME. So you have to post what you're doing each day until you either A) make it to Monaco, <_< DIE, or C) have the situation resolve otherwise.

FIGHT: Billy is doing as Gigs posted. He's going to try and beat down the nearest Girl. That would be Mokin. Meanwhile, two security guards are attempting to detain Cat. One is grabbing her by the shoulders while the other attempts to place her in energy cuffs.

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:47 AM

Who Is *vulgarity*ed? Mokin, Cat

Cat and Mokin? FIGHT TIME!

Each round, you'll have to decide what you're doing. Describe on this thread what you're attempting to do IN CHARACTER, not unlike what you do in one of Treach's fight RPs. There just won't be any "this stat attacks this body part" bits. It's more about whatever overall action you're trying to do, like "Cat attempts to break free from the dude grabbing her and kick him in the shins so she can try and run away." Something like that. I'll be determining what the security officers and Billy are doing as well. There will be a random roll. There will be some modifiers depending on the plausibility of what you're trying to do given the current circumstances. Whoever rolls highest will pull off what they're doing, and I'll report the results in this thread.

Each round lasts ONE DAY IN REAL LIFE TIME. So you have to post what you're doing each day until you either A) make it to Monaco, <_< DIE, or C) have the situation resolve otherwise.

FIGHT: Billy is doing as Gigs posted. He's going to try and beat down the nearest Girl. That would be Mokin. Meanwhile, two security guards are attempting to detain Cat. One is grabbing her by the shoulders while the other attempts to place her in energy cuffs.


The shock of being accused of being the bomber and facing death was almost too much for the young magical girl. Cat would grunt as a guard grabs her by the shoulders. She would begin to try and wriggle free when she noticed the other guard come in with energy cuffs.

"This is not good." Cat mutters to herself as she realizes she is alone. Zama is too far to help, Mokin is not the most trustworthy ally(if she still even fits into that category) and it appears noone else will come to their aid. Figuring the one trying to cuff her is priority and the biggest threat, she would almost immediately concentrate to send a big blast of air to knock the cuffs from the man's hands as well as hopefully knock the man off his feet as he approached. Afterward, regardless of the amount of success against him, she would continue to try and resist the guard grabbing her.

Cat, it's just like practice, she thinks as she calms down somewhat. She would try and use her training in aikido to use the man's momentum and energy against him by grabbing one of the arms in a lock before kneeling down to initiate a throw using the arm as a lever. If successful, Cat would give a solid kick to the head to keep him down before trying to head towards the Monaco gate, weary of more guards.

#50 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

Billy stepped directly in front of Mokin. She noticed he moved strangely. Not like a conscious man, but more like a marionette dangling from wires. Had Mokin been some sort of sleuthing type assassin, she would've come up with some sort of brilliant plan to take advantage of this fact. But no, Mokin was Mokin and as such, she resorted to other means for her escape. With a wave of her wand, she summoned a mass throng of gulls into the scene. Squawking madly, the seagulls arrived in mad fright. Mokin waved her wand as if further stirring up their confused emotions from being thrown off their normal patterns. As Billy raised his baton to strike, Mokin leaped into a ball on the floor covering her head with her hands. "Incooooming!" She yelled. The mass of gulls let loose their biodegradable haul. In seconds, the air was filled with bird feces. Her goal was to blind the maddened Officer Billy and make an escape. If that didn't work, she would resort to more lethal means. Although, she had no qualms with killing stinky men. She had other pressing matters at hand...killing fuzzies. This was totally against her code, but Met needed a talking to. With her head down, she waited to hear either yells of blinded men or the swift sound of baton justice.

#51 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

Nothing had happened. Which was like a total bummer for Illiandara. She was totally looking forward to cleaning up this pig stye, so that it was all sparkly with her demonic touch. Unfortunately, nothing of the sort happened and the whole escapade turned out to be booooorrrring. While Illiandara looked frustrated and anxious at this lack of funliness, Enko looked more than a little relieved. The purple platypus seemed a little more relaxed, and walked with his bill held high.

There was some commotion from far off. Illiandara couldn't be sure it was a cry of elation or distress but by the sounds of it sounded like someone just got a super awesome present and they just couldn't control their joy. As much as she loved presents, Illiandara was a big girl and showed off her responsibility skills by completely ignoring the cries. Enko on the other hand kept doing a series of double takes back towards the direction of the screams.

"NO PLATY PUSS! NO PRESENTS, NOT FOR YOU" Illiandara yelled a little louder than she intended.

Enko held back a smile of feigned forced compliance and the two of them walked on.


Xavier would be right behind the two, giving Illiandara a strange glare as she yelled. He too would continue past the comotion in the security hall. He knew that even if he tried to help, he, Mokin, and Cat could all be caught. he simply contiued walking, heading for the monaco portal, where Zama would be.

#52 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

Enko glanced back at the growing confusion around the security checkpoint in apprehension. It looked like there was a chance things were gonna get real bad real, which meant it was time for Enko to move to where he was most comfortable, out of everybody's minds. Letting himself fall into his state of hiding in the subconscious, he was now invisible to everyone except Illiandara, whose physical grip on him also kept her grip on her conscious awareness of him

#53 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

    Aqualad

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

James Candle accidentally BUMPed into someone in front of him. He apologize profusely and wished the line into the gate would hurry along.

#54 Landon

Landon

    The Main Character

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SATX

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

All die rolls are 2d6. Maximum of a 12, Minimum of a 2. Total of 7 being "average."

Cat: Throws dude to ground, attempting to get away.

Judgement of Actions: Reasonable but not flashy or cool. +1 bonus for being reasonable in this situation.

Difficulty: Cat's a good hand to hand type, but she IS going up against someone that's at least twice her size. Consider this "average" difficulty. Needs a total of 7.

Results: 10 + 1 = 11. Cat is successful in getting the dude to let go of her, and she manages to nail him with a kick as he hits the ground. But she's still surrounded...

---

Mokin: Uses powers to summon birds to do their thing on Billy in order to help her escape.

Judgement of Actions: Escape is practical. +1. And an additional +1 for style. Total of +2 to her die roll.

Difficulty: Billy's a "named" NPC, so he won't be as easy to subdue. Needs a total of 8 to sufficiently distract Billy.

Results: 7 + 2 = 9. Mokin manages to scrape by. Anything Billy tries to do will be with a penalty, but she didn't totally dominate him, so he isn't completely subdued.

---

Billy: Attempts to club Mokin in the face. Hard.

Judgement of Actions: Billy had Mokin cornered for the most part, giving him a +1 to the die roll. But Mokin's birdie trick put a damper on that, giving Billy a -3 penalty. Overall Billy has a -2 to his die roll.

Difficulty: Billy needs a 7 to hit Mokin, but would need a 10 or more to do serious damage.

Results: 10 - 2 = 8. Billy had a bead on Mokin's head, but at the last moment an eyeful of droppings knocks his vision out of whack. Billy's strike hits, but he only manages to ht Mokin's shoulder and she scampers past him. Mokin is HURT and will take a -1 penalty on top of all other bonuses and penalties next round. If she gets HURT again in the next two rounds, she'll be SERIOUSLY DAMAGED,. If she gets SERIOUSLY DAMAGED again in the next two rounds, she'll be DEAD.

---

Other Guards: Attempt to grab Cat.

Judgement of Action: Nothing special about their action, but they take a -2 penalty due to Cat's previous action.

Difficulty: These are mooks, they aren't good at what they do. They need an 8 to grab Cat again.

Results: 5 - 2 = 3. Nope. Cat's free and unharmed.

---

Billy manages to wipe away enough of the bird grime after his attack, but he's still feeling pretty groady. He'll take a -1 penalty to his actions next turn. He's still going for a killing blow on Mokin.

The guards are going for Cat. They're still trying to subdue rather than kill.

Mokin's path is blocked by security and onlookers. She can leap over them, bust through, or something along those lines, but doing so would be her action for the round. The same goes for Cat, but she's behind Mokin. She has one more "round" before she can make such a break. So she can't break for it this round.

Everyone else is OK . For now.

#55 Landon

Landon

    The Main Character

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SATX

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

I'll assume that anyone that doesn't post who isn't in the fight is waiting at the Monaco gate or on their way there. No need to post if you're one of those peeps unless you wanna do something different or just RP.

#56 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

"OwowowowoweeeeeOw!" Mokin squeeled. "You hit me!" She said, fuming. "I'm a fudgin' little girl fer crying out loud! Sure I kill people, but...well...people suck. Now animals! That's a different story. I particularly like these little cutey wooty fellas! They look like little gummies." With her good arm, Mokin swished her wand in the air. With a dozen little poofs, the pigeons began to polymorph in mid-flight and plummet to the Earth. Suddenly falling from the sky atop Billy were dozens of brightly colored frogs. Indeed, they looked like little red and blue gummies. They were in fact, Dendrobates pumilio. Or in good ol fashion English...they were poisonous dart frogs. "Say 'ello to my little friends, BILLY!" Mokin raged, not completely taking in the fact that one of the most poisonous lil frogs in the world could possibly kill everyone in the vicinity. Good ol Mokin.

#57 Updatedude

Updatedude

    Don't feed him after midnight

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:39 PM

Billy wiped the doo doo from his eyes, just as the frogs started descending on him. But he didn't care. It wasn't a matter of whether he was killed or not. He completely ignores the frogs, instead, trying to get another shot at Mokin. Unfortunately for him, his sight was still obstructed. So he decided to go for an "area attack" instead. He spun his baton arm wildly, hoping to clip Mokin. He spun around with such sudden unnatural force that you could hear a crack as his his shoulder dislocated and his spine and lower back were sprained as well. It was like he was doing a full body exorcist thing. Pain and death meant nothing to one who no longer held his own life in his hands. Hopefully he'll do some damage to Mokin and maybe knock the frogs out of the way if he's lucky.

Meanwhile, rather than head to Monaco, Mat attempts to look around for where the security keep their gear, or at least where they keep confiscated stuff. If it's just him against the others, he'll need some weapons. And bombs. Bombs would be good. Mmmm, C4, yummy...

#58 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Cat would continue to escape, conveniently over to where Mokin was, weary of any guards who dared to come in close.

"Keep away from me! I wont hurt you unless you come at me!" She threatened. If any of them were to attempt to close the distance Cat would send a large burst of air to knock them back. She kept moving when she saw the birds turn into...frogs? Bright red frogs. She didn't have the best grades in Biology class, but she knew animals that were bright colored were usually poisonous. "Thats...bad." Cat mutters, before double-checking that her hood was on and the rest of her skin was covered. It wasn't the type of rain she'd ever expect, but she hoped her trainer clothes would protect her. She finished in time to see Billy begin attacking Mokin, who definitely looked worse for wear.

I hope I don't regret this. Cat says with an exasperated sigh. Being a good person had not helped her very much up to this point. Still she couldn't leave her to die. If only becaese she might know more than she originally let on. With a free hand, he rother still facing any guards who might come her way, she would "grab" Mokin with the air around her before trying to tug her back and away from Billy's onslaught.

#59 treacherous

treacherous

    Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In front of the T.V. mostly
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Mokin: Wheeeeeeee!

#60 Landon

Landon

    The Main Character

  • Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SATX

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:27 PM

Cat: 1) Attempting to cover up and avoid contact with poison frogs. 2) Batting back guards with wind. 3) Grabbing Mokin and pulling her back from Billy.

Judgement of Actions: Multiple actions here. There's gonna be a -1 penalty to each die roll. Otherwise, everything's fairly reasonable. The +1 from that will negate the multitasking penalty.

Difficulty: 1) Covering up. 5 to cover up "most" of her body, but a 10 to guarantee no contact. 2) Another "average" action to bat back the dudes. She'll need a 7 to give them an attack penalty. 3) This is a bit tougher. Billy ain't shabby, and Mokin's busy doing her own thing. It'll take a 9 to have Mokin "get over here."

Results: 1) 5 + 1 - 1 = 5. Cat's satisfied with how much she's covered up, but one of those frogs just might manage to land on Cat's left foot. Seems like Cat forgot to put on BOTH socks this morning. 2) 12 + 1 - 1 = 12. AWESOME success. Not only did Cat whoosh away the guards, she smacked them up against the wall. The guards won't be acting this turn because of her natural 12. 3) 6 + 1 - 1 = 6. Nope. Mokin's dancing about makes her a moving target, and thus Cat doesn't pull in Mokin this turn.

---

Mokin: FROGGIES!

Judgement of Actions: Might not be the most practical thing, since the frogs aren't really ATTACKING. Mokin's just depending on skin contact to hurt people. But it IS cool. +1 for coolness. This is countered by Mokin's -1 penalty for being HURT.

Difficulty: Turning the birds into frogs doesn't need a roll, but Mokin DOES need to make a "luck" roll to see if her rain of frogs does it's job. We'll see once she rolls...

Results: 9 + 1 - 1 = 9. Mokin and Cat are unaffected by the rain of frogs, but several frogs land on the unnamed guards. They convulse and scream as the poison quickly works through their systems. The guards are DEAD. A few frogs land on Billy but he quickly swats them away before he's harmed.

---

Billy: WHIRLWIND ATTACK!

Judgement of Actions: -1 for the Impracticality of the attack, but a +2 for going full bore on the attack. If you're gonna go down, GO DOWN!

Difficulty: Same as before. Billy needs a 7 to hit Mokin, but would need a 10 or more to do serious damage.

Results: 6 + 2 - 1 = 7. Mokin is hit again. Since she was HURT last turn, she is now SERIOUSLY DAMAGED. She will take a -3 penalty next turn. If she's SERIOUSLY HURT again, she'll be DEAD.

---

Mat: Yep. There's a small amount of C4 stowed away. Get to work

---

Everyone Else: You're at the Monaco gate. For the moment, you're safe. Please tell me if you're either A) Going through the gate, or B) Staying.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users