64 replies to this topic

#61 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:19 PM

1. No he isnt. He is near omnipresence. Omnipotent means he can create and do anything at his whim. He could create the universe and all its beings if he is omnipotent. Nate is near omnipresence because he can be almost anywhere at any time. The IG makes someone omnipotent and Nate is nowhere near that powerful.

This is why I said Near Omnipotent.

2. It doesnt matter the amount of material. It matters what he has done in that material. Dakseid has been shown to be far superior. Also AGAIN Darkseid's thousands of years of experience vs Nate's couple years of experience.

Agreed, except when a person state AT FULL POTENTIAL that means at their best including experience at using said powers.

3. Nate ALWAYS has the possibility of being full potential. Thats why he is a coveted character by heroes and villians and he was still captured by Osborn of all beings.

That was a two year ago Nate not knowing his own potential and powers....As oppose to a Nate(which we are discussing here...) at his FULL POTENTIAL!

4. Xavier struggles to do it with the help of cerebro. Manhunter speaks to the entire Earth without help with ease and Darkseid is more powerful than him in that department. So yes, Nate still loses there too.

How? Cause you said MM can do it and Darkseid is better than MM. What has any of that got to do with Nate? Nate Dwarfs Professor X, Marvel greatest telepathy, and you say that doesn't count because Darkseid is better than MM! Huh? What I miss?

#62 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

This is why I said Near Omnipotent.

Agreed, except when a person state AT FULL POTENTIAL that means at their best including experience at using said powers.

That was a two year ago Nate not knowing his own potential and powers....As oppose to a Nate(which we are discussing here...) at his FULL POTENTIAL!

How? Cause you said MM can do it and Darkseid is better than MM. What has any of that got to do with Nate? Nate Dwarfs Professor X, Marvel greatest telepathy, and you say that doesn't count because Darkseid is better than MM! Huh? What I miss?

1. Thats nowhere NEAR omnipotent.

2. Nate's BEST experience with his powers is a few years use of them. Darkseid has him on experience by about a millinium.

3. ok

4. MM is Dwarf's Xaviers telepathy ability and Darkseid Dwarf's MM. I just have not seen Nate perform ANY telepathy on the same magnitude as Darkseid. Its like sirmethos pointed out not long ago. Juggs is said to be unstoppable but he has been stopped, Cyclops is said to be fearless but has been shown otherwise, etc. It says Nate dwarf's Xavier in telepathy but he hasnt shown much proof of that in that department, Darkseid has. Also the reason Darkseid only mind controlled about 2 billion was becuase a majority of the Earth's people had been destroyed at the time.

#63 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

1. Thats nowhere NEAR omnipotent.

2. Nate's BEST experience with his powers is a few years use of them. Darkseid has him on experience by about a millinium.

3. ok

4. MM is Dwarf's Xaviers telepathy ability and Darkseid Dwarf's MM. I just have not seen Nate perform ANY telepathy on the same magnitude as Darkseid. Its like sirmethos pointed out not long ago. Juggs is said to be unstoppable but he has been stopped, Cyclops is said to be fearless but has been shown otherwise, etc. It says Nate dwarf's Xavier in telepathy but he hasnt shown much proof of that in that department, Darkseid has. Also the reason Darkseid only mind controlled about 2 billion was becuase a majority of the Earth's people had been destroyed at the time.

1. Agreed

2. Concedes (On grounds that we will need to see more from Nate)

3. Thanks

4. As I said the source material is limited. But I will say Nate is revered as a Psionic God. But I will agreed to disagreed with you here. Good job and good debated.

#64 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

1. Agreed

2. Concedes (On grounds that we will need to see more from Nate)

3. Thanks

4. As I said the source material is limited. But I will say Nate is revered as a Psionic God. But I will agreed to disagreed with you here. Good job and good debated.

Oh allow me artemis. Mentally at full potential is equal to dark phoenix. I posted the scan so CASE CLOSED.
Ok now AT FULL POTENTIAL he is equal to dark phoenix. That alone trumps darkseid. So mentally yeah he does win.

#65 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:04 AM

Oh allow me artemis. Mentally at full potential is equal to dark phoenix. I posted the scan so CASE CLOSED.
Ok now AT FULL POTENTIAL he is equal to dark phoenix. That alone trumps darkseid. So mentally yeah he does win.

Actually no he doesnt. He is by no means as powerful as any form of the Pheonix. He may be close but he isnt equal.

On another note Artemis and I have come to agreements here.

To Artemis Entreri: It was nice and fun debating with someone who doesnt just repeat ubsurd claims the whole time unlike someone. At least you and I can come to agreements on both sides of things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users