#41 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:22 AM

Also dont forget that it was only an avatar as well. Not the true Darkseid.

I would like to see some scans of wear Superman beat Darkseid other than the fight that he pushed him into the source wall. Other than that, unless Darkseid let Supes go, he has never beaten him physically. As a matter of Fact Darkseid beat Superman in two hits when he wanted to prove a point to him.

Well that is xman4life's MO, he only tells part of the feat that helps him.

#42 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:47 AM

Well that is xman4life's MO, he only tells part of the feat that helps him.

his name doesnt make him sound bias or anything either.

#43 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

Well the quality of opponents Darkseid fights show how superior he is to Nate. ( Ex. MULTIVERSE, ALL THE NEWGODS, THE SOURCE AKA CREATOR OF EVERYTHING.)

Also you say Nate is more powerful with his telepathy but has he ever controlled 2 billion people at once like Darkseid did during Final Crisis.

Well I baited you on purpose to take it to the mental ability powers. when nate "died" he past his essence to every living person on earth just so he would be able to twill himself back together later on if needed to.
2)Nate is so powerful that when he even flexes his mental ability is causes a ripple on the astral field. He can EASILY full potential do that! Sorry bub. AGAIN nate is that powerful.
3)when "dead" osborn had 12 powerful psychics look for him and just by looking for him they became drained of their energy and nate used that to help create himself again I have the scans guys did any of you happen to read them? but I will post more no prob. but it doesn't matter because you guys are so hung up on the name darkseid and question if a mutant can beat him which is hilarious because no one comments on my math. NEAR OMNIPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!
nate=phoenix
darkseid>phoenix
nate>darkseid. Case closed

#44 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

nate=phoenix
darkseid>phoenix

nate>darkseid CASE CLOSED.

Your own logic proves your self wrong.

You say nate is equal to pheonix and Darkseid is greater than Pheonix. So how is nate greater than Dakseid?

Also causing a ripple in the astral plain is nothing compared to when Darkseid's essence threatened to destroy the multiverse. (FINAL CRISIS)

Finally the fact that Nate was CAPTURED by Norman Osborn proves how rediculous you saying Nate could win is. That would be like Lex Luthor imprisoning Darkseid. Not gonna happen.

#45 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

Your own logic proves your self wrong.

You say nate is equal to pheonix and Darkseid is greater than Pheonix. So how is nate greater than Dakseid?

Also causing a ripple in the astral plain is nothing compared to when Darkseid's essence threatened to destroy the multiverse. (FINAL CRISIS)

Finally the fact that Nate was CAPTURED by Norman Osborn proves how rediculous you saying Nate could win is. That would be like Lex Luthor imprisoning Darkseid. Not gonna happen.

That was a mistake I meant to put dark phoenix>darkseid! and bias has nothing to do with it. His feats speak for themself and there are people in this thread who are agreeing with me so...................I'm not lying about xmans abilites I posted them. He really can do all the things I said and posted. Now the problem comes from people saying oh well darkseid is more powerful but in the same breath say dark phoenix could beat darkseid! What type of logic is THAT!

If one of you fine gentlemen please tell me that darkseid could beat dark phoenix then this can be a real discussion. If darkseid cant beat dark phoenix then NATE WINS point blank. Its not rocket science

#46 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

That was a mistake I meant to put dark phoenix>darkseid! and bias has nothing to do with it. His feats speak for themself and there are people in this thread who are agreeing with me so...................I'm not lying about xmans abilites I posted them. He really can do all the things I said and posted. Now the problem comes from people saying oh well darkseid is more powerful but in the same breath say dark phoenix could beat darkseid! What type of logic is THAT!

If one of you fine gentlemen please tell me that darkseid could beat dark phoenix then this can be a real discussion. If darkseid cant beat dark phoenix then NATE WINS point blank. Its not rocket science

Well it would make sense if Nate was that powerful but he isnt. Darkseid is a god and he has defeated the Source which is the creator of EVERYTHING in DC. That EASILY surpasses Dark Pheonix and Darkseid defeated him. So yes, Darkseid easily defeats an omega level mutant that was captured by Norman Osborn. You seem to ignore that fact which is his most recent showing. Darkseid threatens the multiverse and it takes every hero just to stop him. Even then though, they cant kill him for good.

Also you seemed to ignore the part about Darkseid being compared to Infinity Man which has limitless power.

#47 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

Well I baited you on purpose to take it to the mental ability powers. when nate "died" he past his essence to every living person on earth just so he would be able to twill himself back together later on if needed to.
2)Nate is so powerful that when he even flexes his mental ability is causes a ripple on the astral field. He can EASILY full potential do that! Sorry bub. AGAIN nate is that powerful.
3)when "dead" osborn had 12 powerful psychics look for him and just by looking for him they became drained of their energy and nate used that to help create himself again I have the scans guys did any of you happen to read them? but I will post more no prob. but it doesn't matter because you guys are so hung up on the name darkseid and question if a mutant can beat him which is hilarious because no one comments on my math. NEAR OMNIPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!
nate=phoenix
darkseid>phoenix
nate>darkseid. Case closed

I find it highly amusing that you keep upgrading him.

First you say he is equal to Dark Phoenix, now you say he is Near Omnipotent and equal to the Phoenix Force.

Let's get a few things straight.

1. Nate is NOT "Near Omnipotent." He has nigh-unlimited energy. there is a VAST difference.

2. Nate is NOT "equal to Dark Phoenix.", and definitely not equal to the Phoenix Force. his Psionic Energy level, is roughly equal to that of the Dark Phoenix, again there is a VAST difference.

Nate is obscenely powerful, there is absolutely no doubt about that.

However, he is purely a Psionic. I.e. He has no powers that are not psionic in nature.

#48 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:01 PM

near omnipotent i posted a scan. near phoenix force I posted a scan. having unlimited mental abilities I posted it. His teke does MARVELOUS things beside making things float. and if he defeated the SOURCE they why on earth isn't he controlling the dc universe now? WHY? because he was defeated. and has been defeated over and over again. by various different beings throught dc. If you for a second believe he walked up to the source and knock him out thats not how that went. He PLANNED and PLANNED. In a fight no planning Darkseid loses to EVERY incarnation of Phoenix. and if nate has unlimited mental abilites then that means he could defeat darkseid MENTALLY. Nate surpasses everyone he has ever faced on the mental abilities level. And losing Mental spells losing PERIOD.

#49 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

near omnipotent i posted a scan. near phoenix force I posted a scan. having unlimited mental abilities I posted it. His teke does MARVELOUS things beside making things float. and if he defeated the SOURCE they why on earth isn't he controlling the dc universe now? WHY? because he was defeated. and has been defeated over and over again. by various different beings throught dc. If you for a second believe he walked up to the source and knock him out thats not how that went. He PLANNED and PLANNED. In a fight no planning Darkseid loses to EVERY incarnation of Phoenix. and if nate has unlimited mental abilites then that means he could defeat darkseid MENTALLY. Nate surpasses everyone he has ever faced on the mental abilities level. And losing Mental spells losing PERIOD.

Wel I looked at those scans and other than a reference saying he is probably that strong means they are guessing. Also you again ingore the fact that Nate Grey was CAPTURED by Norman Osborn. A very smart human and nothing else.

You also ignored the scan I posted that shows that Darkseid is equal to if not more powerful Infinity man, who has limitless power. Another thing you seem to not pay attention to is the fact that Darkseid had about 2 billion people mind controlled at once. Nate has never shown anything like that power. You talk about Nate's essence causing a ripple in the astral plane right? Well in Final Crisis, Darkseid's essence was tearing apart the entire multiverse. Seems to me you dont understand proportions.

One thing I agree with you about though is Nate is extremely powerful, just not compared to Darkseid.

Another thing, why did you even make this thread or the other when you are the only one backing up Nate's claims? Force Echo only came in and made accusations and showed his
Spoiler
. Its basically everyone commenting and telling you how your wrong here and the other thread

#50 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

Nate Grey only has 3 powers, 2 of which he can use for various effects.

1. Telepathy.

2. Telekinesis.

3. Astral Plane Tap.

The Astral Plane Tap is the reason he has nigh-unlimited energy, which he can use to 'boost' his Telepathy and Telekinesis.

Now, in a battle against Darkseid, his Telekinesis is useless, since Darkseid has no problem living without a body.

In a battle of Telepathy, Nate Grey loses.

Why? quite simple, for the same reason as Xavier is still called the most powerful mind on earth. Skills and Experience.

It's the same reason that Nate Grey lost a telepathic match against Mr. Sinister, it's the same reason Jean Grey lost a brief telepathic match against Exodus, just to give a few examples.

Nate has raw power, there is absolutely no doubt about that, but Darkseid has raw power as well, though less than Nate(in pure telepathy and telekinesis), but Nate's skills are not even in the top 10 in the Marvel universe, and his Experience is practically non-existant. On top of this he is, mentally and emotionally, an easily manipulated adolescent. While Darkseid is an immortal being with literally Millions of years of experience and one of THE most skilled telepaths in the DC universe.

Bottom Line: Darkseid wins any fight between the two of them.

Aside from that

"near omnipotent i posted a scan"

does the word 'context' mean anything to you? how about 'hyperbole'? those little boxes that, in your scan, called Nate 'Near Omnipotent', has also called Odin 'all-powerful', they have called Nightcrawler an 'elf', they have called Juggernaut 'unstoppable', they have called Cyclops 'fearless', they have said that Bullseye 'never misses'.

However, there is a group of Celestials that can tell you that Odin is NOT 'all-powerful', simple genetics will tell you that Nightcrawler is NOT an 'elf', he is a mutant, there are quite a few people that can tell you that Juggernaut is NOT 'unstoppable', Daredevil can tell you that Bullseye DOES in fact miss his target once in a while, and just reading a few comics can tell you that Cyclops is NOT 'fearless'. The same goes for Nate, as I already said, he is NOT 'near omnipotent', he has Nigh-Unlimited Energy, there is a VAST difference.

"near phoenix force I posted a scan."

Uh.. no, you posted a scan that says Nate's psionic energy level is roughly equal to Dark Phoenix. that =/= being equal to the Phoenix Force. the Phoenix Force is a Cosmic, Nigh-omnipotent, entity. Nate Grey is an extremely(obscenely) powerful Psionic. VAST difference.

"having unlimited mental abilities I posted it."

he has NIGH-unlimited psionic energy. noone is denying that.

#51 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:02 AM

Nate Grey only has 3 powers, 2 of which he can use for various effects.

1. Telepathy.

2. Telekinesis.

3. Astral Plane Tap.

The Astral Plane Tap is the reason he has nigh-unlimited energy, which he can use to 'boost' his Telepathy and Telekinesis.

Now, in a battle against Darkseid, his Telekinesis is useless, since Darkseid has no problem living without a body.

In a battle of Telepathy, Nate Grey loses.

Why? quite simple, for the same reason as Xavier is still called the most powerful mind on earth. Skills and Experience.

It's the same reason that Nate Grey lost a telepathic match against Mr. Sinister, it's the same reason Jean Grey lost a brief telepathic match against Exodus, just to give a few examples.

Nate has raw power, there is absolutely no doubt about that, but Darkseid has raw power as well, though less than Nate(in pure telepathy and telekinesis), but Nate's skills are not even in the top 10 in the Marvel universe, and his Experience is practically non-existant. On top of this he is, mentally and emotionally, an easily manipulated adolescent. While Darkseid is an immortal being with literally Millions of years of experience and one of THE most skilled telepaths in the DC universe.

Bottom Line: Darkseid wins any fight between the two of them.

Aside from that

"near omnipotent i posted a scan"

does the word 'context' mean anything to you? how about 'hyperbole'? those little boxes that, in your scan, called Nate 'Near Omnipotent', has also called Odin 'all-powerful', they have called Nightcrawler an 'elf', they have called Juggernaut 'unstoppable', they have called Cyclops 'fearless', they have said that Bullseye 'never misses'.

However, there is a group of Celestials that can tell you that Odin is NOT 'all-powerful', simple genetics will tell you that Nightcrawler is NOT an 'elf', he is a mutant, there are quite a few people that can tell you that Juggernaut is NOT 'unstoppable', Daredevil can tell you that Bullseye DOES in fact miss his target once in a while, and just reading a few comics can tell you that Cyclops is NOT 'fearless'. The same goes for Nate, as I already said, he is NOT 'near omnipotent', he has Nigh-Unlimited Energy, there is a VAST difference.

"near phoenix force I posted a scan."

Uh.. no, you posted a scan that says Nate's psionic energy level is roughly equal to Dark Phoenix. that =/= being equal to the Phoenix Force. the Phoenix Force is a Cosmic, Nigh-omnipotent, entity. Nate Grey is an extremely(obscenely) powerful Psionic. VAST difference.

"having unlimited mental abilities I posted it."

he has NIGH-unlimited psionic energy. noone is denying that.

I said full potential. not regular nate. regular nate has trouble controlling his vast power. Buuuuuuuut If you are agreeing that he is more powerful than darkseid mentally then like I said he could win because of all of the thing he could do to darkseid mental. and what power is time travel "plank walk"? I didn't see that one on your list. Darkseid physically wins nate(full potential) mentally wins. So its a tie or who every gets the first hit.

#52 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

I said full potential. not regular nate. regular nate has trouble controlling his vast power. Buuuuuuuut If you are agreeing that he is more powerful than darkseid mentally then like I said he could win because of all of the thing he could do to darkseid mental. and what power is time travel "plank walk"? I didn't see that one on your list. Darkseid physically wins nate(full potential) mentally wins. So its a tie or who every gets the first hit.

No because even if Nate was stronger mentally. Darkseid is more skilled with his telepathy and could hold Nate back until Darkseid had obliterated him.

#53 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Apparently you didn't read my post.

Mentally, Darkseid wins, for the same reason as Mr. Sinister won against Nate, and the same reason that Exodus won against Jean Grey.

his skills and experience are FAR superior.

And his time-travel is an effect of his Telekinesis, just like his dimensional traveling.

Nate only has 3 powers. everything he does is an effect of one of those 3.

#54 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

Apparently you didn't read my post.

Mentally, Darkseid wins, for the same reason as Mr. Sinister won against Nate, and the same reason that Exodus won against Jean Grey.

his skills and experience are FAR superior.

And his time-travel is an effect of his Telekinesis, just like his dimensional traveling.

Nate only has 3 powers. everything he does is an effect of one of those 3.

Nate is more Powerful Mentally than anything Darkseid could imagine.... Nate at full Potential is in fact near Omni-Potent. He not only broke Xavier down, he pulled his Astral form into reality... Xavier had no answer for how he did this... But you are saying he loses to experience... this is negated by the fact xman4life stated...(at Full potential) meaning at his best...!

#55 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

Nate is more Powerful Mentally than anything Darkseid could imagine.... Nate at full Potential is in fact near Omni-Potent. He not only broke Xavier down, he pulled his Astral form into reality... Xavier had no answer for how he did this... But you are saying he loses to experience... this is negated by the fact xman4life stated...(at Full potential) meaning at his best...!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

#56 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

and like he explained to Xman4life down there, Nate is powerful but Darkseid has tons more experience with his mental powers making him effectively more dangerous. Nate is like a hammer and Darkseid is like a knife. Being hit by a haammer is gonna hurt bad but a knife is gonna be fatal and more precise. Nate has had a couple of years experience as oppose to Darkseid's thousands of years of experience. The fight would probably end with Nate being Darkseid's new toy against Superman.

Nate is nowhere near omnipotent. You need to look up the word before you use it. Nate could possibly have omnipresence but he IS NOT omnipotent. Darkseid is highly more powerful considering he can transmutate matter, disperse matter, flat out erase things from existence, etc.

Again you all seem to keep dodging the fact that is his more recent showings he was captured by Norman Osborn. He was captured by a human being and hel prisoner by him.

Honestly Darkseid has shown better telepathy. He has had around 2 billion people mind controlled at once. He could speak and act through them all at once as well.

#57 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:23 PM

and like he explained to Xman4life down there, Nate is powerful but Darkseid has tons more experience with his mental powers making him effectively more dangerous. Nate is like a hammer and Darkseid is like a knife. Being hit by a haammer is gonna hurt bad but a knife is gonna be fatal and more precise. Nate has had a couple of years experience as oppose to Darkseid's thousands of years of experience. The fight would probably end with Nate being Darkseid's new toy against Superman.

Nate is nowhere near omnipotent. You need to look up the word before you use it. Nate could possibly have omnipresence but he IS NOT omnipotent. Darkseid is highly more powerful considering he can transmutate matter, disperse matter, flat out erase things from existence, etc.

Again you all seem to keep dodging the fact that is his more recent showings he was captured by Norman Osborn. He was captured by a human being and hel prisoner by him.

Honestly Darkseid has shown better telepathy. He has had around 2 billion people mind controlled at once. He could speak and act through them all at once as well.

Falcon, I clearly know what Omnipotent means... I'm nowhere near a novice of this site are in comics. Anyway, You are the one in fact dodging the Concept that xman4life stated: AT FULL POTENTIAL!!!!!!

#58 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

Falcon, I clearly know what Omnipotent means... I'm nowhere near a novice of this site are in comics. Anyway, You are the one in fact dodging the Concept that xman4life stated: AT FULL POTENTIAL!!!!!!

Obviously you dont if you are saying Nate is omnipotent.

Nate cant creat life and erase things from existence. Darkseid can with a thought. Darkseid is easily more powerful here. Dont get me wrong, Nate is powerful but not compared to a being with limitless power and thousands of years of experience with those powers.

Again you both seem to keep dodging the fact that is his more recent showings he was captured by Norman Osborn. He was captured by a human being and hel prisoner by him.

#59 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

Obviously you dont if you are saying Nate is omnipotent.

I said AT FULL POTENTIAL He is (Near) Omnipotent.

Nate cant creat life and erase things from existence. Darkseid can with a thought. Darkseid is easily more powerful here. Dont get me wrong, Nate is powerful but not compared to a being with limitless power and thousands of years of experience with those powers.

Again as I posted on the thread before, Nate has very limited material sources based on his short run in Marvel. Darkseid on the other hand has a plethora of comics and feats.... Still it does not make him better. In fact Batman has a bigger comic catalog and more feats that Darkseid but Darkseid would win a fight between the two... So more feats does not mean better.

Again you both seem to keep dodging the fact that is his more recent showings he was captured by Norman Osborn. He was captured by a human being and hel prisoner by him.

What part of "At Full Potential" don't you comprehend? The Nate you speak of is not the one we are discussing here.

Please! It's a well known fact the Professor X could tap into the full populous of the Earth's 7+ billion inhabitants.... Xavier admited Nate Grey far outclassed him. 7 Billion> 2 Billion!!! Nate Grey wins mentally every time!

#60 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2011 - 02:00 PM

I said AT FULL POTENTIAL He is (Near) Omnipotent.

Again as I posted on the thread before, Nate has very limited material sources based on his short run in Marvel. Darkseid on the other hand has a plethora of comics and feats.... Still it does not make him better. In fact Batman has a bigger comic catalog and more feats that Darkseid but Darkseid would win a fight between the two... So more feats does not mean better.

What part of "At Full Potential" don't you comprehend? The Nate you speak of is not the one we are discussing here.

Please! It's a well know fact the Professor X could tap into the full populous of the Earth's 7+ billion inhabitants.... Xavier admit Nate Grey far outclassed him. 7 Billion> 2 Billion!!! Nate Grey wins mentally every time!

1. No he isnt. He is near omnipresence. Omnipotent means he can create and do anything at his whim. He could create the universe and all its beings if he is omnipotent. Nate is near omnipresence because he can be almost anywhere at any time. The IG makes someone omnipotent and Nate is nowhere near that powerful.

2. It doesnt matter the amount of material. It matters what he has done in that material. Dakseid has been shown to be far superior. Also AGAIN Darkseid's thousands of years of experience vs Nate's couple years of experience.

3. Nate ALWAYS has the possibility of being full potential. Thats why he is a coveted character by heroes and villians and he was still captured by Osborn of all beings.

4. Xavier struggles to do it with the help of cerebro. Manhunter speaks to the entire Earth without help with ease and Darkseid is more powerful than him in that department. So yes, Nate still loses there too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users