A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:50 PM

-snip-

"Dark phoenix=galactus(fact)"

DEFINITELY not true.

Dark Phoenix is much weaker than the standard Phoenix Force, due to being bound to a physical body.

Galactus at 100% would eat the Dark Phoenix for breakfast, and still have room for leftovers.

#22 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:04 AM

Listen I am going to make this last point then we are going to have to agree to disagree OR we take it further and start a convo under character chat on who is more powerful.

Nate grey full potential=dark phoenix(fact)
Dark phoenix=galactus(fact)
galactus=eternity(fact)
darkseid=galactus(HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO)(darkseid<galactus)

So where is the debate again? please correct me if I'm wrong here but does anyone think darkseid can beat dark phoenix, eternity, or galactus (waiting on answer) fyi the proper term is no darkseid can't. Near omnipotence is a hell of a power level only Galactus is up there like that and WE ALL know that darkseid stand NO CHANCE IN HELL against him.

Agreed, good way to break it down, since no one can refute that.

#23 Guest_rain_*

Guest_rain_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:33 AM

At peak Nate's power are immesurable. He wins, Darkseid gets ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED!!! NAte doesnt even have to try.

#24 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

Hmm...if my suspicions are correct this time, someone needs to stop multiaccounting.

#25 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:56 AM

So you want to pull in high tier level characters huh? Well who has Nate fought that is on the level of the Monitors, ALL the new gods, or the Source? Darkseid takes punches from Superman with little to no pain. I dont see Nate being able to hurt Darkseid physically at all. Also if Nate is hit with the OE and ceases to exist, he cant will himself back because nothing exists to will him back. Also like sirmethos stated, Darkseid can de-evolve Nate as well. Then Nate has no powers because he could just be de-evolved into a human. Also ftl means nothing considering Darkseid fights Supes on a regular occasion. Darkseid can move through time, dimensions, etc. just the same. What Im trying to get through to you is that Darkseid has the same powers but he is physically stronger and more durable.

John Byrne himself had scripted a tale in which the Fantastic four, Avengers and Doctor Strange defeat a slightly weakened Galactus outright

If they can do that, I see Darkseid defeating him.

Look at the below link, specifically the Matter dispersion and Psionic possession. Again Nate would be powerless or cease to exist. (if you dont exist, you cant will yourself back)

http://dc.wikia.com/...d_AbilitiesEdit

#26 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:52 AM

Come on RBB, stop wanking off to Seid. What can Seid do to Nate while he's in his psionic projection form? And with his light speed reaction time, he gets there before Seid can even do anything. From that point, Nate just simply blows Seid apart.

He isn't RBB, if he was Ivan would have banned him, also the gamer tags are not the same. As for the whole Nate not needing a body, or the fact all he needs is his essence, well Darkseid's essence almost ripped apart the entire DC multi verse, is Nate's essence capable of that?

#27 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

So you want to pull in high tier level characters huh? Well who has Nate fought that is on the level of the Monitors, ALL the new gods, or the Source? Darkseid takes punches from Superman with little to no pain. I dont see Nate being able to hurt Darkseid physically at all. Also if Nate is hit with the OE and ceases to exist, he cant will himself back because nothing exists to will him back. Also like sirmethos stated, Darkseid can de-evolve Nate as well. Then Nate has no powers because he could just be de-evolved into a human. Also ftl means nothing considering Darkseid fights Supes on a regular occasion. Darkseid can move through time, dimensions, etc. just the same. What Im trying to get through to you is that Darkseid has the same powers but he is physically stronger and more durable.

If they can do that, I see Darkseid defeating him.

Look at the below link, specifically the Matter dispersion and Psionic possession. Again Nate would be powerless or cease to exist. (if you dont exist, you cant will yourself back)

http://dc.wikia.com/...d_AbilitiesEdit

Guess what? Nate has matter manipulation abilities, and FAR outclasses Darkseid in anything remotely having to do with psionics. He has lightspeed reflexes, and as such can easily dodge Seid's Omega Effect, just like Superman does all the freaking time. Nate can just simply blow Seid apart, point blank.

#28 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

He isn't RBB, if he was Ivan would have banned him, also the gamer tags are not the same. As for the whole Nate not needing a body, or the fact all he needs is his essence, well Darkseid's essence almost ripped apart the entire DC multi verse, is Nate's essence capable of that?

Do you know what Omnipotent means? Do you know who the Dark Pheonix is?

#29 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

Do you know what Omnipotent means? Do you know who the Dark Pheonix is?

Don't try go insult my intelligence I know what omnipotent is, besides for someone to be truly omnipotent they'd have to be either TOAA or The Presence. Darkseid and others refer to him as omnipotent but is he really? No he is not, so don't try to say Nate is. And yes, I know who Dark Phoenix is, if you are trying to compare quality of opponents, Darkseid was key in defeating the Anti Monitor, who is leagues above Dark Phoenix.

#30 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:37 PM

Don't try go insult my intelligence I know what omnipotent is, besides for someone to be truly omnipotent they'd have to be either TOAA or The Presence. Darkseid and others refer to him as omnipotent but is he really? No he is not, so don't try to say Nate is. And yes, I know who Dark Phoenix is, if you are trying to compare quality of opponents, Darkseid was key in defeating the Anti Monitor, who is leagues above Dark Phoenix.

Um sirmethos I gave the link saying nate at full potential is equal to dark pheonix so............. Yeah
nate=dark phoenix(fact)
again people are telling me what darkseid has done. and yes the are incredible but...............nate grey is near omnipotent at full potential so do you HONESTLY think someone near omnipotency can be beaten with one blast? the answer is no. sorry not going to happen.

Darkseid has done more yes but let me give you an example shall we? when powers are listed as equal to dark phoenix, immeasureable, near omnipotency, and the strongest psychic in existence then why on earth does he get waived off simply when you say the word DARKSEID. lol

Want me to list other being who are called near omnipotent. Phoenix, Galactus, Beyonder, Eternity, and...................NATE. look at the company he is in. and because he is nate that he can't beat darkseid? Darkseid is physically stronger than him no doubt about that but more powerful? You know he doesn't have a power limit right? He has mental block of which HE put on HIMSELF to stop himself from being damn near a God. That sounds like somebody............oh yeah thats right Captain Atom(who created a universe).and i don't think darkseid has ever done that so then that means captain atom>darkseid and if my math is right
nate=phoenix(i gave the scan,it is fact, accept it)
darkseid< phoenix so that means darkseid<nate. What is there to miss?

Phoenix has been in conflict with Galactus and I don't think he ate her for breakfast if I'm mistaken. lol

Darkseid was key in defeating anti monitor REALLY? So did he do it alone? NOPE so who cares. Captain america was key in stopping sentry/void! lol
lets keep going though
The thing was key in stopping Galactus.
silver surfer was key in stopping the chaos king
iron man was key in stopping ww hulk
thor was key in stopping thanos

Like come on stop doing the darkseid is the best ever talk when
Batman(with his ultra speed! lol)
Wonder Woman
and Superman has all dodged the omega effect/beam.

Darkseids main weapon the om/ob doesn't work on supes because he is kryptonian but nate doesn't have a weakness his powers work on EVERYONE! Darkseid resisted the influence of bat mite and myziplix(spelling) which means if they had the power of a person with unlimited mental abilities could maybe crush him.

#31 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

Um sirmethos I gave the link saying nate at full potential is equal to dark pheonix so............. Yeah
nate=dark phoenix(fact)
agains people are telling me what darkseid has done. and yes the are incredible but...............nate grey is near omnipotent at full potential so do you HONESTLY think someone near omnipotency can be beaten with one blast? the answer is no. sorry not going to happen.

Darkseid has done more yes but let me give you an example shall we? when powers are listed as equal to dark phoenix, immeasureable, near omnipotency, and the strongest psychic in existence then why on earth does he get waived off simply when you say the word DARKSEID. lol

Want me to list other being who are called near omnipotent. Phoenix, Galactus, Beyonder, Eternity, and...................NATE. look at the company he is in. and because he is nate that he can't beat darkseid? Darkseid is physically stronger than him no doubt about that but more powerful? You know he doesn't have a power limit right? He has mental block of which HE put on HIMSELF to stop himself from being damn near a God. That sounds like somebody............oh yeah thats right Captain Atom(who created a universe).and i don't think darkseid has ever done that so then that means captain atom>darkseid and if my math is right so I will post it again
nate=phoenix
darkseid< phoenix so that means darkseid<nate. What is there to miss?

Darkseid was key in defeating anti monitor REALLY? So did he do it alone? NOPE so who cares. Captain america was key in stopping sentry/void! lol
lets keep going though
The thing was key in stopping Galactus.
silver surfer was key in stopping the chaos king
iron man was key in stopping ww hulk
thor was key in stopping thanos

Like come one stop doing the darkseid is the best ever talk when
Batman(with his ultra speed! lol)
Wonder Woman
and Superman has all dodged the omega effect/beam.

Darkseids main weapon the om/ob doesn't work on supes because he is kryptonian but nate doesn't have a weakness his powers work on EVERYONE!

Nate has been taken down by Electro after his powers were boosted.

#32 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:49 PM

Nate has been taken down by Electro after his powers were boosted.

Mental blocksI said full potential. You also saw nate destroy a city in his sleep so.................... electro would have been annihilated in body, mind and spirit.
Captain Atom was beat by superman............P-S-I
Superman beat up Darkseid
Doomsday beat up Darkseid
Squirrel girl beat thanos.

#33 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

By whom?

stated by Morray Mctagert (likely spelled wrong) but stated in an issue where she tests his powers.

#34 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

with all due respect, you cannot say easily, Nate is almost as powerful as Franklin, which is no joke, I know Darkseid is too, but that would signify a great fight, and not a stomp. Right?

I personally think it would go the distance and after a long fight the one still standing would win.

Nice to see you are cluless about how powerful Nete is try taking a look around

#35 shellsbut

shellsbut

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:03 AM

"Dark phoenix=galactus(fact)"

DEFINITELY not true.

Dark Phoenix is much weaker than the standard Phoenix Force, due to being bound to a physical body.

Galactus at 100% would eat the Dark Phoenix for breakfast, and still have room for leftovers.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Dark Phoeinx is stated as more powerful then the regular Phoenix force because it has no moral issue and is un controled power. Go to any credible source or one of the million Xmen web sites. Oh and Elctro bearting him. Easy to beat him when he is weak and not in control of himself. Darkseid dies in 2 seconds.

#36 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:33 AM

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Dark Phoeinx is stated as more powerful then the regular Phoenix force because it has no moral issue and is un controled power. Go to any credible source or one of the million Xmen web sites. Oh and Elctro bearting him. Easy to beat him when he is weak and not in control of himself. Darkseid dies in 2 seconds.

Well, you're right about 1 thing, Dark Phoenix has no moral issues. However, that doesn't mean she's more powerful, she is still weaker than the average Phoenix Force, due to being bound to a physical body.

And Nate wasn't weak when him and Spider-Man went up against Electro.

You should try reading some comics once in a while, it'd help you avoid looking like a Complete idiot.

#37 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:10 AM

Well the quality of opponents Darkseid fights show how superior he is to Nate. ( Ex. MULTIVERSE, ALL THE NEWGODS, THE SOURCE AKA CREATOR OF EVERYTHING.)

Also you say Nate is more powerful with his telepathy but has he ever controlled 2 billion people at once like Darkseid did during Final Crisis.

#38 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:18 AM

http://imageshack.us...spower1sf9.jpg/

If you want to compare Nate tp Pheonix then look at this. Darkseid is compared to a being of unlimited power.

Also again if this forum below is not enough, there is no hope for you to realize Darkseid is much more powerful than Nate. Darkseid wins!

http://www.killermov...mp;pagenumber=1

Now as long as your not too lazy, take a look at all the things Darkseid has done and keep in mind that none of this was difficult for him to do.

#39 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:31 AM

Mental blocksI said full potential. You also saw nate destroy a city in his sleep so.................... electro would have been annihilated in body, mind and spirit.
Captain Atom was beat by superman............P-S-I
Superman beat up Darkseid
Doomsday beat up Darkseid
Squirrel girl beat thanos.

I think you mean "PIS"?
And I'm getting tired of explaining that Doomsday feat, DS KILLED Doomsday with the OB, he walked away thinking he is dead, Doomsday using his speed that let him keep up with Superman, attacked DS' back. This was also H/P Doomsday who evolves on the fly.

#40 Guest_Falcon_*

Guest_Falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

I think you mean "PIS"?
And I'm getting tired of explaining that Doomsday feat, DS KILLED Doomsday with the OB, he walked away thinking he is dead, Doomsday using his speed that let him keep up with Superman, attacked DS' back. This was also H/P Doomsday who evolves on the fly.

Also dont forget that it was only an avatar as well. Not the true Darkseid.

I would like to see some scans of wear Superman beat Darkseid other than the fight that he pushed him into the source wall. Other than that, unless Darkseid let Supes go, he has never beaten him physically. As a matter of Fact Darkseid beat Superman in two hits when he wanted to prove a point to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users