Photo
- - - - -

Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Ravenloft, and Lord of the Rings!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:35 PM

In Faerun??? Not sure. He wins with his Heart and Will to do Good! Artemis is being upgraded as we speak. He's been merged with a Shade he killed which stopped or slowed his aging.

Grandmaster Kane could maybe beat Drizzt but only in bare hand fighting.......

It's a few in Marvel I'd like to see face Drizzt!

Cool, maybe we'll see soem of those fights later on, but let me ask you something. Realisticially speaking,What are the odds of an artemis/drizzt team up(sorry if that sounds novice, I just love enemy team ups)

#22 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:54 PM

Cool, maybe we'll see soem of those fights later on, but let me ask you something. Realisticially speaking,What are the odds of an artemis/drizzt team up(sorry if that sounds novice, I just love enemy team ups)

Great odds! They've already teamed up in canon! It was great them fighting back to back. The unstoppable duo!
I have soooo many arcs and set ups planned it aint even funny! But I will develop the characters first. Give em baby steps to help the CBUBers become familiar first!

#23 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

Great odds! They've already teamed up in canon! It was great them fighting back to back. The unstoppable duo!
I have soooo many arcs and set ups planned it aint even funny! But I will develop the characters first. Give em baby steps to help the CBUBers become familiar first!

That sounds pretty cool.

Although ur right considering drizzts record on the old, a bit of acquaintance is needed.

If ya need help u know who to call(not the ghostbusters)

#24 HulkSmash9

HulkSmash9

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:05 AM

Am I the only one that like Fantasy novels! Please don't let that be the case........What is this world coming to when DBZ Thread beats out a Fantasy thread? Sheesh!

I love fantasy, your not alone. I have read Dragonlance, most of the Raven storylines by James Barclay, I read loads of David Gemmels stuff also, and numerous other works I can't remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users