Photo
- - - - -

Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, Ravenloft, and Lord of the Rings!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hello I'm Artemis and I love adventure laced with death at every corner and action with the reach of the hilt! Dragons, Mages, Undead, Heroes and wenches! If your like me Then join this RESPECT THREAD for the heroes that need no BuBBLes to speak!

Bah!!! Ye Dolts

[size="5"]Draw Ye swords and bang thy shields and swear an oath to our favoured Heros and villians! [/size]

Let's heard that warcry!

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hey artermis, just wondering how your uploading of characters is going, one in particular which u know of, Ive got 3 up so far myself. Also Ive got some links to Sgt. Slaughter, its in the "Who have you added" thread, see if those are any good.U need anymore help, just ask and..

Later.

#3 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hey artermis, just wondering how your uploading of characters is going, one in particular which u know of, Ive got 3 up so far myself. Also Ive got some links to Sgt. Slaughter, its in the "Who have you added" thread, see if those are any good.U need anymore help, just ask and..

Later.

Sorry! Kev I did get that Sgt. Slaughter link you sent....I must have been in such a rush I forgot my manners and to thank you! It was great! All the pics I needed! I sent it in but still waiting!

Also I think I will seperate Ivan and Pikel Bouldershoulder it might be better this way! So far I got six new characters approved! 11 more to go! LOL!

Thanks for checking up on me!

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

Sorry! Kev I did get that Sgt. Slaughter link you sent....I must have been in such a rush I forgot my manners and to thank you! It was great! All the pics I needed! I sent it in but still waiting!

Also I think I will seperate Ivan and Pikel Bouldershoulder it might be better this way! So far I got six new characters approved! 11 more to go! LOL!

Thanks for checking up on me!

Aww, well maybe you should try doing both together(sorry for imposing,but I really hasd a hard time getting it), also glad slaughter pics were good. Who else did you input.

Me I got William Corvinus(Underworld evolution),Nathan Drake from uncharted, and 006.Im still waiting for German mechanic from raiders of the lost ark, Astounding wolf-man,The professor, and Mutt williams from yesterday.And today I recently posted Yuen Tequiela from hardboiled.Still figuring out who else I want.

Anyways sorry for taking up space for something different, anything else u want to talk about for now until one of us comes up with something else to add?

#5 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

Well I'm currently trying to add Joe Fixit! My last attempt failed due to bad pic! Danged MS Paint!

Anyway I will upload Devil Hulk too! I wonder if the database has Owlman. Batman evil counter part!

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:23 AM

Well I'm currently trying to add Joe Fixit! My last attempt failed due to bad pic! Danged MS Paint!

Anyway I will upload Devil Hulk too! I wonder if the database has Owlman. Batman evil counter part!

Awesome, and probably not. Im thinking bout Yuens counterpart maddog, and someone from time crisis,trying to figure out whic ones.

#7 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Am I the only one that like Fantasy novels! Please don't let that be the case........What is this world coming to when DBZ Thread beats out a Fantasy thread? Sheesh!

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Am I the only one that like Fantasy novels! Please don't let that be the case........What is this world coming to when DBZ Thread beats out a Fantasy thread? Sheesh!

Sorry I can't help buddy, the closest for me'd be warhammer.....40k

#9 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

Well, I do like the Record of Lodoss War anime and that is one of the best fantasy anime which I have ever seen!

Why do you think I added Parn, Deedlit, Karla the Witch and Pirotess?

-Rakai'Thwei

#10 Mullon

Mullon

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:05 AM

I wonder if A Song of Ice and Fire counts. It doesn't really have any heroes, though it does have dragons and mages and undead and wenches.

#11 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:02 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I like neither fantasy novels nor DBZ. I like playing D&D, but I can't stomach reading about it.

Lodoss War is some good stuff, though. One of the first anime series I saw all the way through. That was eons ago, though, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

#12 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:42 AM

Understood.....True but who wouldn't! I mean I'd much rather play football than read about someone playing! LOL

#13 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Why would someone talk without bubbles? Crazy.

#14 Culwych

Culwych

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:04 AM

Hey guys, just to mention I've put Strahd and Azalin up for review and will hopefully be adding more. Any fans of Ravenloft shall rejoice!

#15 chakos

chakos

The Avatar of Himself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

Although most of the replies aren't of that nature, if this is meant to be a 'respect' thread would you like it moved to the CBUB Character Chat board?

#16 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Although most of the replies aren't of that nature, if this is meant to be a 'respect' thread would you like it moved to the CBUB Character Chat board?

Yes thank you and hopefully my fantasy geeks like myself will come sooner or later! Once again thanks Chakos!

#17 Diskyr

Diskyr

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Interests:Anything that suits me

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

Artemis, I have a question for you.

Who'll win in a fight?

Artemis or Drizzt?

#18 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:57 PM

Artemis, I have a question for you.

Who'll win in a fight?

Artemis or Drizzt?

Drizzt is faster and has more years of training and experience! Art is equal in swordplay but Drizzt wins!

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 09:23 AM

Drizzt is faster and has more years of training and experience! Art is equal in swordplay but Drizzt wins!

So is there anyone else besides artemis that could match drizzt one on one?

#20 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

So is there anyone else besides artemis that could match drizzt one on one?

In Faerun??? Not sure. He wins with his Heart and Will to do Good! Artemis is being upgraded as we speak. He's been merged with a Shade he killed which stopped or slowed his aging.

Grandmaster Kane could maybe beat Drizzt but only in bare hand fighting.......

It's a few in Marvel I'd like to see face Drizzt!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users