Photo
- - - - -

Sentinel Academy: The OOC thread

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick Which Challenge is First: (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Highest votes first, followed by lowest

1. Combat Challenge (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Vigilance Challenge (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. Wild Card Challenge (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. Leadership Challenge (7 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#361 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

This was an... unexpected turn of events. It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out, though. Good luck to the team, I'll be continuing to watch this RP.

It was released that an actual vigilante was let loose in the training center with a fully automatic weapon.

Can't seem to do anything right these days.

#362 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:44 PM

Man, I can't believe it's over. Oh well, good game folks, until next time. Oh and Frat-Man will return one day :P

#363 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 02 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

Expect Knox to rear his ugly head again as well. It won't be pretty. But stay tuned, I will be starting this little writing tournament to create the Sentinel liason for this team. I will post it in the General Discussion area and the character submissions will be posted in the CA. When this is all over, the team name and the teams future is up to you guys. Of course, the first mission should be figuring out what the hell the League of Assassins did to the SA. Because they sure as hell did it and got away with it.

#364 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

Oh man, Sarah is pissed. The Sentinels killed her best friend.

#365 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 02 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

Oh man, Sarah is pissed. The Sentinels killed her best friend.

Don't you mean rekilled finished the job ...ok the half-zombie jokes arent as funny seeing as it actually happened :P. Yeah alot of people aren't gonna take that real well I imagine, but I totally call dibs on Zach being the angstiest about it. Like M. Bison, I wanna definitely get some after-stuff from Zach's perspective. Should be fun.

@Treach: Yeah, didn't think we would see the last of him. Though given what your saying, Im not sure Zach wants to be in that radius. Quick queston before I start writing, would the spots have been given out before or after the funeral? It's a minor detail, but I just wanted to clarify. Also I'm guessing the characters would know WHY they were picked(ie. given the explinations in the R&R thread). Thorn is kind of a given, but again just curious cause I could use that for the writing. Anyways can't wait to see the next bit and what happens next. Im totally staying tuned.

PS:

Of course, the first mission should be figuring out what the hell the League of Assassins did to the SA. Because they sure as hell did it and got away with it.

Hmm....something to look into I suppose.*insert sequel hook music of choice here*

#366 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

After the incidents, the recruits are detained and questioned. It is proven that none of them are guilty of the heinous acts. However, heavy suspicion is cast on at least one person within the Academy aside from the LoA. This information is classified however and kept secret from any of the recruits. Later, the Sentinels tell the students that they would like to roll forward with the program if the recruits are willing. They are. This all takes place before the funeral. Due to ZG's nature, decaying is a none factor. Also, her body was needed for investigations. By the time the recruits make it to the funeral, they are all wearing Sentinel emblems on their respective uniforms or costumes. However, the Sentinels haven't decided who should replace Knox. This is where the tournament comes in. They are going to need a face. A recoginizable figure with a lot of media draw. But, we'll get into that later.

...on another note, Miss Admiral was promptly pulled over and ticketed as she exited the funeral.

#367 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

Bullshit! On what charges?

#368 Sir Exal

Sir Exal

Still Here, somehow.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Promising myself I'll change and then never doing it.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:25 PM

TreAnt stares down at the tiny, thin plane made from his brethren and ponders what is expected of him. He reaches down to take the pen, but overcompensates, accidentally crushing the entire desk under his massive palm.

The official in Mr. Dog's room watches for a second, then asks, "Do you need--"

"No, I got it," says Mr. Dog, pawing at the pen, scratching noises coming from his claws on the desk. "Just a-- Almost... Little bit... I'll--" The pen tumbles off the desk and clicks on the floor. "Uh, yeah, about help..." Mr. Dog says.

The official in Faith's room felt a glare behind her blindfold on him, burning on him. "Well?!" Faith yelled, "I'm BLIND!"

#369 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

That's some funny sh!zzle right there.

#370 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:13 AM

So yesterday I was talking to a friend and was hit by a great character idea for this Tounry. I'm upset I didn't think of it earlier. I might write it up with the 100 word limit just for shits and giggles if I get the chance.

But yea, back to Shannon Brown.

#371 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:cacoethes scribendi

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:24 PM

As the official bends down to pick up the pen there is a crumpling-tearing noise from the desk above. When he straightens to hand the pen to Mr. Dog the paper is gone and the canine hero gulps loudly.

"A Dog ate my homework."

#372 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:52 PM

*reserved for some funny quip on Wildcard challenge, I can't think of right now*

Also finally posted, though if I have something like Zach's bio, should that still go on the R&R thread?

#373 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:44 AM

*reserved for some funny quip on Wildcard challenge, I can't think of right now*

Also finally posted, though if I have something like Zach's bio, should that still go on the R&R thread?

All Wildcard Challenge Fictions goes here: http://www.electricf.......st&p=242174

By the way, am I the only one that pictured Tommy Lee Jones as Harvey Knoxville during the Captain America movie?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users