86 replies to this topic

#21 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

I'm going to use a character I'm in the middle of writing now, with a few changes. I'll post his sheet thing when I get him all worked out.

#22 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:34 PM

I got exams tomorrow, on the 10th, on the 13th, and on the 26th. I can start after the 13th if you'll allow me a couple of days off between the 23rd and the 26th.

These will be writing challenges. I probably won't put deadlines. You can all get mad at each other if someone holds up the process.

Hmmm.....Would joke characters be accepted, or are you looking for more serious types?

Joke characters are definitely accepted. It is a team effort and Jokesters are crucial to the team atmosphere, in fact I am posting a little bit of what to expect in the first post.

I hate RPing Treach... WHY ARE YOU TEMPTING ME SO??

Cause you need to get off your arse. This isn't really an RP, RP...okay one part is, but the rest isn't. You'll see. Just join.

I'm in. Debating on whether to use Superhouse for this one, but I think it would be awkward trying to play six people at once. Besides they already got their own fame. Might elevate one of them to their own street level slot, but I am not sure how to do it, or who to do it with.

I would prefer if you just chose one member of Superhouse. I don't need a whole team to join a team. For instance Badger or something would like to go solo and make a name for himself. It'd be like John Lennon leaving the Beatles. Or, just come up with someone new.

#23 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

Rough Draft for the character.

Code name: Legion of Ninja!

Alter ego: Harold White. School Janitor.

Origin: You wish to hear my story then? Very well.....In the days of Feudal Japan, there were five powerful Shinobi clans. Ninjas, assassins......There was the Sa-Shimi: Clan of the Shark, famed for Water elemental powers as well as a fish-based Martial Art that sent enemies cowering in fear. Then there was Teri-Yaki: Clan of the Tiger, so known for their Fire powers as well as their awesome cooking skills, enabling them to do a little catering on the side.....As well as the dreaded SPATULA-FU!

(Is there a point to all of this? Shut up! I'm on a roll here!)

Next we had the dreaded Eh Honda: Canadians who were driven out of their native country in ages past, and after eating all the moose meat was close to feeding off each other until they landed in Japan. Where armed with their knowledge of Maple Syrup as well as Hockey sticks, they kicked the shit out of anyone who messed with them and gained the Ninja Mask through sheer badassery. Earth and Metal users.

However, all respected the Clan known as.....KENJI-BAKI!

(Thats Chinese. Your face is Chinese, now shut up. You didn't complain when I mentioned Canadian Ninjas, now did you?)

Now then....The Kenji-Baki clan were Spiritualists, who held that to gain the path of inner peace and harmony, you must learn to kick a persons kidney out of their left ear. And it worked. They didn't need to flaunt their power, they just had it! They were....Super-special awesome! Oh, and they were Air elementals as well.

Now for every cool kid, there was always one who was the baby of the group. The one they picked on all the time, and that was clan White who had no awesome powers like Fish Martial Arts, Cooking skills, Hockey sticks or Inner Harmony.

(None of those are even powers at all... SHUT UP KID!)

But Clan White had one thing! And that was the power of ONE. Meaning that through their greatest champion and the dreaded, forbidden move known only in whispers and old legends as the "Ma-Guff-An no Jutsu", that man was able to absorb all of those clans greatest champions and gained immortality, as well as their skills. Some say he still is around....Watching and waiting, protecting the innocent the way only he can do....

The five year old kid looked up at the janitor with a look that not only bypassed cultures, but also races including aliens, demons and more. Demonstrating that here was an idiot in his sight, for all the world to see.

".....Your stupid, I'm going to play outside."

And as he ran out, Harold White: School Janitor watched the kid go before a voice interrupted him.

"We should kill him."

"Shut up right hand."

Summary: Thanks to absorbing the foremost champions of the four clans in centuries past, Harold now has all of their skills and relative immortality....But the downside was all four of them sharing his body before he assigned them all to a different body part. Eh Honda's champion lives his right hand, Sa-Shimi's champion lives in his left. Then we have Teri-Yaki in his left leg with Kenji-Baki in his right. And all of them, with a different personality and in the case of Sa-Shimi's champion....Gender.

Appearance: Dressed in a black Jumpsuit with many pockets, gloves and a baseball bat with the words "Katana" painted in red, Legion of Ninja appears to dispense swift justice in his war against crime!

Costume: In reality, its just a black version of his janitors jumpsuit, sewn in with lots of pockets and with a name tag that says "Harold White". Why his enemies hadn't known about this yet, nobody knows.

Primary power: The power of clan White was adaptability. They were McGyveers, beings who could take lemons and make organic nitro. Otherwise, it was nothing really special. Also included was speed, as being the weakest of the clans....Running was always their best forte and that speed has translated into a power all of its own.

Secondary power: As the vessel for the Four other clans, at times he can summon them and use them for his fights. Or he can let them have control of his body and fight as a complete unit. Also is an incredible pickpocket to the point where if you shake his hand, you have to check to make sure you have your fingernails still. Also can freerun in pretty much any environmental he finds himself in, like the ninja they are.

Armor: Nothing really, unless you count the rare Charizard pokemon card he keeps around his neck as a good luck charm. In times of great need/stress however he can bring it to life and fight alongside it for a limited time.

Weapons: Katana. Which is really just a baseball bat that has the painted name "Katana", seeing how you can't really buy cool katanas on a janitor salary. Still, he used it for so long now that its more of a second nature weapon to him now. Plus it channels his energy and he can play baseball with it. Can your katana do that? Hah! Didn't think so! Then we have the normal ninja weaponry(Shurikens, Kunai, chains, etc. All either stolen or crafted from scrap.)

Other: He has a scooter that he uses to drive around town.

Associates: Except for the people in his body, no one. Popular opinion for this person amongst the meta-human community is that he's bi-polar.

Archenemies: Samurai Shark: A shark who comes from a long line of Samurai sharks, from father to son. Whose sole purpose in life is to kill the last of Clan Sa-Shimi and by extension....Legion himself. Iron Man Chef: A cyborg who became so through an accident in the kitchen with oil, whose replaced much of his body with robot parts and whose sole purpose it to kill the Teri-Yaki clan for reasons of vengeance. By extension, this includes Legion. Batter Boy: An immortal in the form of a ten year old, continuing the old argument that baseball beats hockey anyday and thus is the sworn enemy of Eh Honda. Fights with two baseball bats in a martial art developed as only an immortal baseball fan can.

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

@Treach: Count me in man. Save me a spot...or tell me to work real fast cause you wont have any of that shit...either way, I totally wanna be in this!

@Hugo: Hmm...you look familiar :ph34r:.

#25 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

Posted Image

Name: Patricia Duke

Code Name: Pastel Phantom (Formerly Pastel Ghost Patty)

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 130lbs

Brief Description of Self: Like most Magical Girls, Patricia was one of those relatively rare souls capable of traversing the Dreamtime whilst asleep. This ability is something of a alarm for the denizens of Sky City, the home of the so-called "magical pets" that grant mystical powers to those they deem worthy. But there was one catch to all of that: She wasn't particularly good at the whole "hero" thing. More often than not, she botched most of her missions. This persisted even after she was assigned a second magical pet mentor, and she soon found herself unwanted around Sky City. She tired the whole mercenary thing that so many magical girls find themselves drawn to after retirement, but her ineptitude persisted. Despite all this, she still feels that calling to do good, and she now finds herself enlisting in the Sentinels in hopes that this will help set her on a new path of righteousness.

Personality: Eager and optimistic, almost to a fault. Prone to really bad smack talk in the heat of battle. Has a heterosexual girlcrush on Mothra.

Powers:

Standard Stats

Standard Phasing: Her trademark power. She becomes translucent and a faint pink glow envelopes her, enabling her to move through any object.

Standard Electricity: The magical energies that coarse through her when she's in ghost form has a tendency to short out electronics and stun organig lifeforms.

Standard Energy Wave Surfing: While in ghost form, she's literally lighter than light and is able to "walk" on lightwaves and such.

Standard Telepathy: Patricia is still patched into the Magical Pet Helpline, allowing her to communicate telepathically with other magical girls, magical pets, and anyone else deemed "worthy" of such access. This usually includes whomever is currently allied with her.

Standard Beast Master, Ranged, Area Effect: Ultragleep the Tokusatsu Ape and Camera the Kaiju Turtle. Patricia's first magical pet, Ultragleep, is probably the source of her initial ineptness, as he's largely ineffective despite his sentai martial arts posturing and "bananarang bombs." Camera is more level-headed and rational than Ultragleep. Was assigned to Patricia as a way to improve her skills. While he's been a great help, he's also a bit "old" for a magical pet and prone to bouts of absentmindedness at the worst moments.

Standard Hyper Senses: One of Camera's eyes is a telescopic lens. He lost his eye in a conflict he's long since forgotten about. Through the Magical Pet Helpline he's able to "stream" what he sees through this lens.

#26 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hugo, Follow the format I set above for posting characters. Don't make me bring out Knox. See Landon's character.

#27 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hugo, Follow the format I set above for posting characters. Don't make me bring out Knox. See Landon's character.

Its a rough draft from another RP. I'm going to adjust it eventually, when I'm not so lazy. For now, its only a reminder.

#28 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

Posted Image

Name: Rebecca ‘Becki’ Bloom

Code Name: Zombie-Girl

Height: 5’ 5’’

Weight: 119 lbs

Brief Description of Self:
My name’s Becki and I’m a zombie. Well, half-zombie. It’s complicated, like being half-Jewish. I also happen to be half-Jewish, but that’s neither here nor there. Long story short, I was an average (well above-average) college girl at Khazan University when the Zombie outbreak happened. Now I do not mean ‘infected’, or ‘irradiated mutants’, I mean real honest-to-God, living-dead, George A. Romero, zombies.

I held out as long as I could. I was like the lone girl who survives the entire movie, only to be implied to die in one last stand because the director wants to show-off how gritty he can be. I got bitten and I passed out. When I woke up, I was in a wing at St. Crispins, chained by my wrists to my Hospital bed. They were afraid I would go mad and bite someone; a little racist if you ask me, but whatever.

One of the Sentinel’s quote-unquote ‘magical experts’ by the name of Doc-something attempted to cure me. Jackass. So now I’m a half-Zombie. The technical name is ‘ghoul’, but that isn’t a whole lot more comforting. I can’t go outside without being stared at, all my University friends are dead, two of whom I had to personally do in with a baseball bat before they turned, and here’s the kicker; Khazan University wouldn’t give me my last semester's credits because I never technically finished the semester. Assholes.

That said, I don’t blame the Sentinels entirely. They saved my ass from going all the way. Plus, now I’ve got superpowers. I've always wanted to help people, I guess that means being a hero is my destiny; that, and it's way cheaper then med school.

Personality:
I’ve always been kind of a Type A personality, got to succeed, got to be the best; but a lot of that was my parents pushing me. Since the incident I’ve had a lot of time to reflect, and I’ve stopped being so hard on myself. I’m slightly more willing to let others take the lead. If they know what they’re doing that is.

I’m not depressed, but I can get a little snarky from time to time. Not bitchy, just a little overly sarcastic I guess. I suppose I’m still a little self-conscious about the whole “living dead” thing. Who wouldn’t though? Luckily I’m a natural Blonde with b-cups and a 132 IQ, so I’m still feeling pretty good about myself. Speaking of all that, I’m not sure who reads these things, but if you’re interested I’m single, open-minded, emotionally stable, and seeking a guy or gal who is the same.

Powers:

Stats:
Mind: Superior (2): Highly educated, naturally bright, 132 IQ.
Strength: Standard
Agility: Standard
Body: Standard

Iron Will (Superior) (6): The undead don’t quit. I can take punishment like you can’t believe, gunshots, knife wounds, frying pans to the face (don’t ask). My body isn’t technically alive anymore, so there’s no reason to protect it. No vital organs means no weak spots, no breathing means I don't get winded, no pain means I don’t slow down.

Now I know what you’re thinking, “Well that’s easy, all you have to do to kill a zombie is to take out the head”. Wrong. I am not a zombie, I am a ghoul. My brain is no more necessary to me than my left pinky toe. Your move Sherlock.

Berserker (Standard) (8): (Rhekarid definition, increase two levels with a one level penalty)
While we’re on the topic of brains, let me stop another cliché in its track. I do not want to eat yours. I’ve had brain before, (don’t ask), in all honesty it doesn’t taste like anything. Like gooey grey parsley. But blood, oh God, don’t get me started on blood, how great is blood? I may not be a Vampiric prick, but man do I love blood. If I get a taste of it, just a drop even, I go into the old stereotypical undead dull-eyed rage. Superhuman strength beyond what Arnie could do on his best day. I think I stopped a trunk once.

The downside is that in this frenzy I lose a little bit of focus. For most zombies this means turning into mindless monsters on PCP and rabies. But again, genius girl here, I just drop down to what you people consider normal.

Healing: Standard (10)
The one thing I learned in almost surviving a zombie outbreak is that first aid is first priority. The essentials for surviving a zombie bite: antiseptic wipes, antibiotics, Needle and thread, and a whole lot of gauze. I carry other things as well for non-zombie related injuries; what pre-med I remember comes in handy .

My personal needs are a little less demanding; I don’t bleed, I leak. I don’t usually use anything in my pack, save the needle and thread. While I am pretty much indestructible, occasionally something gets lopped off.

Slashing Weapons: Standard (12)
For a brief time after death, non-organic parts of the body continue to grow. Keratin adds to the hair and nails, hence the flowing blonde locks. Also, and of somewhat greater importance, I’ve grown long nails about an inch and a half long. They can eventually cut through an oak coffin or a barricaded door, (again, don’t ask). My teeth have grown out as well; they’re not proper fangs like those goth Dracula wannabes have, but not too shabby.

Elongation standard (14)
About those claws of mine. You remember Thing from the Adam's family? Or was it, It? Whichever, my hands can walk around of their own accord. Other body parts too, but its not always as useful to have a head just kind of hopping about on it's neck. When I'm done I just pop them back into place and heal up.

#29 Sir Exal

Sir Exal

Still Here, somehow.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Interests:Promising myself I'll change and then never doing it.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

Reserved for yet another female character.

#30 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

Yeah. If we see more chicks I'll probably make someone else to even things out.

#31 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:18 PM

Posted Image

Name: Mitchell O'Conner

Code Name: The Frat-Man

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 235 lbs (Rocking all muscle)

Brief Description of Self: What up, punks! I am the Frat-Man and I be rocking this bitch ass academy the same way I rock every other frat party, kegger, bar, nightclub, and anywhere else that an essence of booze may be. You wanna know more about me? Alright, that's cool. Um...one night, when I was a sophomore at UCLA, I was at a fraternity with three beers, two tequilas, and two screwdrivers in when I met this astral surfer name Herbie. He admired my awesome party and drinking skills so much that he used his mystical powers to give me some cool new moves in exchange for thirty bucks. But I only had twelve fifty and a library card so he said it was good enough for him and continued to do his thing. It wasn't long until I felt the change, which was way more awesome than bench pressing three hundred, and I decided to put these powers to good use. Now whenever trouble is...afoot or a party is going down, I'll be there and the homies will give a shout out to my new awesome name, FRAT-MAN!!!

Personality: You can call me a douche, a punk, a fake, it doesn't matter to me. What matters is protecting the good people of my awesome city of L.A. and hit up the joints that have best beer both near and far.

Stats:

Mind: Standard
Body: Superior
Agility: Standard
Strength: Superior

Powers

Sonics/Standard/Area Effect/Super Area Effect: Everywhere I go, people wanna shout my name. That's cool, because I like to shout back as well. I shout so loud that everyone up in this bitch hears it. What what? I said, "What what?" You heard me I say, "WHAT WHAT?" THE FRAT-MAN, that's what's up!

Environmental Awareness/Standard: Ok, one of my other powers make me tell when someone doesn't belong somewhere. Like this one time when I raided beer at the dormitory when I saw this guy who looked really weird because he wore socks and sandals. Who the hell does that?

Beserker/Standard: Damn, this pisses me off everytime the booze runs out. I don't know what else to do, because when there's no beer around I can't think, I can't sleep, and I can't even get chicks. It makes me wanna get pissed off and smash a car window or...or...smash a douche's face in.

Crushing Weapon/Standard: That's right I'm more than just a pretty face, I'ma badass mofo who wouldn't mind smashing a few faces at the bad guys. My weapon of choice is usually a keg, because that's when you know the villains start crapping themselves when they see that giant metal can hurling right at them. I carry it close to me, sometimes with beer and sometimes not, whenever I feel the need to smash those faker's faces in.

#32 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:25 AM

I like what I see. Reserved!

#33 Tarvius

Tarvius

Ironwolverorschach Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:47 AM

Posted Image
Name: Piotr Rasnovich

Code Name: Dúlos

Height: 5ft 9in in human form/ 8ft 6in in Mecha Form

Weight: 145 lbs in human form/ 2 tons in Mecha form

Brief Description of Self: Working in a classified branch within the SLJ, Piotr came into contact with the organization's darker, more sinister side. Long story short, Piotr lost faith in not just SLJ but in justice as a concept itself. Turning to the fallen, for a renewed sense of purpose he escapes on a routine mission. Not taking kindly to a deserter of Khazan's poster organization, the Khazanian government secretly feeds billions of dollars to the SLJ to the capture of Piotr. They bring him in and use him to jump start Operation: Armored Savior. Operation: Armored Savior, is a multi-trillion dollar government backed project that put Piotr into a technologically superior Mecha-Suit. From the start Piotr is treated as a weapon to be utilized, regardless of his personal feelings; essentially doing the dirty work of the SLJ, the kind of stuff the public doesn't need to know about. Everyday, Piotr feels the "human" aspect of his conscious being stripped away until he feels more machine than man. Trapped in his servitude towards the SA, he took on the role of "Dúlos" and is now on the verge of completing his journey to becoming a tool for the powers that be.

Personality: To the public; obedient, patriotic and courageous. On the inside: Cynical, mistrusting, and nihilistic.

Powers:

Superior Vehicle: SLJ designed Multi-trillion dollar mecha suit. Engineered to be combatively superior weapon.

Standard Berserker: Allows for the suit to adjust to the surroundings for a short period of time. Making it faster, more power and just generally more efficient for the task at hand.

Superior Gravity: His suit literally defy the laws of physics and allow for maximum damage on the target. Think of it as negative Newtons laws of motion, turning them inside-out and displaying them in a way that makes no logical sense. Punches that pull the target, throws that go the opposite direction, reactions not even being close to the action. That sort of thing.

Superior Weapons Master: The suit is a technological terror, residing in the realms of kick-assery. Having been programmed with thousands of fighting styles, and an adaptive A.I processor the suit is a very difficult opponent to bring down. On top of all that, its extensive programming allows for enhanced mobility in the air, on the ground, and in the sea.

Most likely will edit.

#34 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

Po? If that's the case, here's a far more appropriate picture:

Posted Image

#35 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:cacoethes scribendi

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

a'haechoo

#36 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

Name: Neil Iswaran Laxmipathy Anandhan Nathan

Code Name: N.I.L.A.N

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190 pounds

Bio: Created (and swiftly abandoned) a short while ago by a super-secret government project that was promptly exposed by the media only two weeks after its inception, the synthetic human known as N.I.L.A.N is but a shadow of the awe-inspiring invention he was originally intended to be. While envisioned as mankind's first step towards breathtaking artificial intelligence, the sudden media leak that put an end to the project ensured that "he" would forever remain incomplete. His intellect is still formidable, though the unfinished feed of world history into his silicon-brain causes him to have political and social views that can only be considered ultra-liberal, even to the point of being a douche. N.I.L.A.N is, unlike most of his kind, not only aware that he is not a human, but could not care less. He can pass off as a human being while interacting with anybody and that much is sufficient for him. His inventors and former masters have handed him over to the SLJ academy, hoping their hard-work while inventing him would be put to some positive use.

Personality: N.I.L.A.N hates conservatives and deems anything that questions his extreme-liberal views as an act of barbarism and bigotry. He is a huge fan of progressive poetry, especially those involving the right of homosexuals to flaunt their sexuality and the social benefits of regular abortions. Despite having no physical or combative powers (for he was designed to be a behind-the-scenes strategist who could see patterns normal humans could not), he nevertheless insists on accompanying his allies to the battlefield, often being more of a liability than an asset.

Stats: All Normal + Superior Intelligence

Tactician: Superior = N.I.L.A.N is capable of absorbing an incredible amount of data and forming patterns through them, often being able to predict the outcome of future events with astonishing accuracy. This allows him to formulate plans that take into account a vast number of possible responses from the parties involved. Unskilled foes are often convinced during battle that they have the upper-hand, only to eventually realize that it was part of N.I.L.A.N's plans all along.

Detective: Superior = N.I.L.A.N is capable of remarkable powers of observation, which he uses to great effect in battle, though not to change his political views. His processing speed allows him to assess the potential weaknesses of allies and foes alike, in a surprisingly short span of time. Though he is often found abusing this ability to win arguments against conservatives, it is known to help him in developing battle strategies too.

Mental Defense: Superior = N.I.L.A.N is often so convinced that he is right and anybody who disagrees with him is wrong, that his synthetic brain has become highly resistant to all forms of mental attacks, including logical arguments that contradict his views.

#37 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 05:38 AM

Buncha girls. Heh, Hard Knox should have fun with this. "You're all moving like a bunch of girls...wait?"

#38 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:03 AM

I was planning a female character too, but now I'm wondering if I should try someone else or gender-switch what I'm working on now. I'd submit one of each, but I'm not doubling my RP commitment lol

#39 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

I wouldn't mind an all female team. It would be kind of neat. Like Birds of Prey or an Adam Warren Comic.

#40 ThreeDark

ThreeDark

Hobbit

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:cacoethes scribendi

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Welcome to hell Yardbirds! My name is Sargeant Harley D. Knoxville, AKA: Hard Knox. I am the Special teams drill instructor for the Sentinels of Liberty and Justice. You may refer to me as Ma'am, yes Ma'am or Yes, Drill Sargeant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users