Jump to content


Photo

Earthrealm


  • Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#1 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:14 PM

Posted Image

Valkyrie and the rest of the group would end up in a dank and dark subway.

"Midgard? Intresting..." she would mutter. This certainly wasnt what she was expecting to be collectors next target. Without any further consent from the rest of the group, she would begin to look around. Walking outside, she would gasp. Anyone who decided to immedietely folow her would see quite a sight. One unknown even to her. Creatures of all types were ravaging the large city, pockets of human resistance valiantly fighting onward. Whatever was going on...it most certainly resembled a war.

Posted Image

#2 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

She didn't know what a "Misgard" was, but it seemed awfully similar to her world. Except for all the wierd creatures running around the place. It looked like someone already planned an invasion.

She turned to Valkyrie. "Are these creatures associated with the Collective?"

#3 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

Mink looked around at the dark subway.

"Ew! This place reeks!"

And so, she quickly followed Valkyrie above. Looking at all the destruction, she was a bit confused. "What's going on here?"

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

Valkyrie would look around at the destrucion, before answering her question.

"I dont know whats going on. As for this being the collector's doing...it's too blunt. We must be in the middle of something else." Valkyrie would say. She would turn direction to explore around the land. The rest of the heroes would hear cries of agony and someone yelling for help in the opposite direction Valkyrie went.

#5 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

Valkyrie would look around at the destrucion, before answering her question.

"I dont know whats going on. As for this being the collector's doing...it's too blunt. We must be in the middle of something else." Valkyrie would say. She would turn direction to explore around the land. The rest of the heroes would hear cries of agony and someone yelling for help in the opposite direction Valkyrie went.

"Um, did you guys hear that? I think somebody needs help!"

Mink bounded after Valkyrie.

OOC: Let it be known, just because I'm RPing as Mink for now, it has nothing to do with my alledged 'dragon-fetish'. I have no such fetish! It was merely coincedence! Say otherwise and DIE.

#6 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

Valkyrie would look around at the destrucion, before answering her question.

"I dont know whats going on. As for this being the collector's doing...it's too blunt. We must be in the middle of something else." Valkyrie would say. She would turn direction to explore around the land. The rest of the heroes would hear cries of agony and someone yelling for help in the opposite direction Valkyrie went.

Cyblade would follow Valkyrie before hearing Mink's response. "I suppose we should, but we have no idea what we're dealing with." She then turned to Valkyrie. "Unless you want to go out there."

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

Cyblade would follow Valkyrie before hearing Mink's response. "I suppose we should, but we have no idea what we're dealing with." She then turned to Valkyrie. "Unless you want to go out there."


Valkyrie would have kept walking, trying to pick up the collectors trail, when she heard the two speak.

"I'm here to find the collector." she replied simply. "Ill be around here, go check on the distress if you wish." she would reply.

#8 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

Valkyrie would have kept walking, trying to pick up the collectors trail, when she heard the two speak.

"I'm here to find the collector." she replied simply. "Ill be around here, go check on the distress if you wish." she would reply.

"A small detour shouldn't be a problem. Plus who ever might be in trouble should know what is going on. The more we know the better." Samus would say as she cocked her arm cannon and headed towards the distressti. She would walk slowly, waiting to see if any of the others would like to help.

#9 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

Valkyrie would have kept walking, trying to pick up the collectors trail, when she heard the two speak.

"I'm here to find the collector." she replied simply. "Ill be around here, go check on the distress if you wish." she would reply.

"I suppose so." She crept slowly with the rest of thr group to whatever was causing the disaster on the surface.

#10 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

As Valkyrie looked, the group that went to check on the distress would round round the corner and spot several creatures hounding civillians.

Posted Image

A group of 10 tarkatans would loom over to the heroes. Two would grab up shotguns and the rest would unsheathed their blades. They roared as they began to charge the heroes.

#11 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

As Valkyrie looked, the group that went to check on the distress would round round the corner and spot several creatures hounding civillians.

Posted Image

A group of 10 tarkatans would loom over to the heroes. Two would grab up shotguns and the rest would unsheathed their blades. They roared as they began to charge the heroes.

"Eek!" Mink exclaimed, just a little nervous of the monsters. Then she remembered she fought scarier monsters all the time. And that she was half dragon.

Minks wings appeared and the bubbly warrior hovered in the air a bit. She wouldn't attack just yet though, wanting to stick with the group. Instead she sent a small jet of fire from her mouth at one of the closest ones in hopes of roasting it.

"Take that!"

#12 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

Two of the Tarkatans would be roasted alive by the fire breath. THey would wildly move, trying to take off the fire in vain, before dropping to the floor. The rest of the Tarkatans would yell before backing off from the fire's range and ducekd behind soem cover in the form of destroyed cars and debris. The two wielding shotguns would aim them at the group, before opening fire on them all with a spray of 12 gauge buckshot.

OOC: and just so you believe me that they have access to weapons, click here, and here at 13:00, and here at 18:02. Have fun guys :ph34r:

#13 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

Two of the Tarkatans would be roasted alive by the fire breath. THey would wildly move, trying to take off the fire in vain, before dropping to the floor. The rest of the Tarkatans would yell before backing off from the fire's range and ducekd behind soem cover in the form of destroyed cars and debris. The two wielding shotguns would aim them at the group, before opening fire on them all with a spray of 12 gauge buckshot.

OOC: and just so you believe me that they have access to weapons, click here, and here at 13:00, and here at 18:02. Have fun guys :ph34r:

Cyblade ran for cover, making sure to avoid what she could. He would also use her energy hands as shields against any stray bullets that did reach her.Once there, she would send a blast of energy at their hideout, intent on destroying their cover.

#14 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:09 PM

Samus would notice the shots were not hurting as much as she thought she would. Though she did feel it non the less. She would crouch low into her classic fire stance. She would bring up her lock on and aqquire 5 targets. The bullets being fireing at her where being more annoying then dameging so she really wanted to get rid of them. She would fire off her seeker missles, the missles would spin and loop at their targets.

#15 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:24 PM

Samus' missles would obilterate several cover spaces the Tarkatans were hiding behind as well as two others. The rest of the pack would turn tail and run, thew shotgunners opening fire as they retreated. What was left were several corpses, and a few injured individuals.

#16 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

Cyblade would only come out as soon as the gunfire sounds were fading away. She saw the destruction the person in armor had unleashed. "We better keep moving. Those monsters now know what we're capable of."

#17 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Cyblade would only come out as soon as the gunfire sounds were fading away. She saw the destruction the person in armor had unleashed. "We better keep moving. Those monsters now know what we're capable of."

"I wonder why they ran away..." Mink said, watching them leave in wonder. Then she saw the hurt individuals. She turned to Cyblade, "Maybe we should help them! They look hurt..." Without waiting, she landed and walked over to the people. "Are you okay? Do you need help?"

#18 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

As Cyblade went to stand up, she would feel an immense pain. Despite avoiding the majority of the blows, one shot would have grazed her shoulder. If she took care of any bleeding she would be fine, but it hurt like hell. Samus' armor save dher from the barrage and everyone else looked clean of injuries. As Mink would look at the living she found most were civillians and almost all injured in some way. A few heavily bandaged in various areas and some with fresh wounds from the tarkatan attack. One man would who seemed designated leader would get up. Wearing SWAT symbols and armor, he warily approached the half-dragon.

"Thanks for the save, but I think we'd all feel betetr if you identified yourselves." he said, reaching for his gun holster.

#19 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

It hurt but she knew she would get hit. As she gritted her teeth, she activated energy from her other hand. She manipulated it for reach her grazed shoulder for a brief period. The self-inflicted burn caused a cry in pain. After which she walked over to the others.

"Hold on. We're here for seperate business, but decided to help out."

#20 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

As Cyblade went to stand up, she would feel an immense pain. Despite avoiding the majority of the blows, one shot would have grazed her shoulder. If she took care of any bleeding she would be fine, but it hurt like hell. Samus' armor save dher from the barrage and everyone else looked clean of injuries. As Mink would look at the living she found most were civillians and almost all injured in some way. A few heavily bandaged in various areas and some with fresh wounds from the tarkatan attack. One man would who seemed designated leader would get up. Wearing SWAT symbols and armor, he warily approached the half-dragon.

"Thanks for the save, but I think we'd all feel betetr if you identified yourselves." he said, reaching for his gun holster.

"Oh... Hi! I'm Mink!"

It hurt but she knew she would get hit. As she gritted her teeth, she activated energy from her other hand. She manipulated it for reach her grazed shoulder for a brief period. The self-inflicted burn caused a cry in pain. After which she walked over to the others.

"Hold on. We're here for seperate business, but decided to help out."

"That's right," Mink said, joining in. "We hheard your friends in trouble, and we couldn't just leave you like that. So er.. What's going on here?"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users