#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

Who is Raya Sayang (The Child of the Spire)?

Originally, she was a character created on the last version of the FPL by Landon: http://www.electricf...4-854582002.htm

In her current incarnation, she is undefined. Knowledge of her in current Khazan is only known through heresay. Even the members of her mysterious cult, the Children of Sayang are vaguely aware of true being and purpose. Although many members claim to hear her or speak to her, Each member has his/her own interpretation of her needs and wants. The only true thing they know is that she is of Chaos and she wants the world to reign in Chaos. Therefore, they do their best to turn the worlds into that perspective. Currently, her roster of minions range in the mid 100's. More than a dozen are super-powered.

Members

The Actor's Guild - Formally a group of actors with no real connection except a want to be something greater than just a bunch of actors. Eventually an insane actor by the name of Marshell Percy faked his death and went on to kill people and impersonate them. He considered this the greatest form of acting. Eventually Marshell met these others and persuaded them that this was the way for them to become true actors. Eventually, they all faked their own deaths and took up Percy's cause taking residence in an Actor's Guildhouse in New York. The public at large are not aware of them still being alive and living under guise. Actually, the whole group is crazy as loons and possessed of Sayang.

Parasite -
Dr Voodoo -
James Badmon: Star -
The Whisper Man -
Bonez (JB Series P3) -
Scourge -
Nomad -
Absinthe -

Marshell Percy - Considered an eccentric in his time, Marshell Percy was considered one of the greats of any age in acting. Seeking to be even greater, he began to madden himself trying to improve. Eventually, he was met in a dream by a voice from beyond. This voice gave him the idea of becoming the character (by killing actual people and impersonating them). Percy being ever the method actor sunk everything he could into discovering what was behind this voice in his head. Upon discovering Sayang, Percy's life became obsessed with learning all he could of the entity. Although Percy is not a sorcerer or magician of any means, he will chaotically try his hand at any sort of magics he can in the will of Sayang. Often to horrible results, which matter not to Percy. He believes in unabated freedom of will. If you dream it, do it. He believes this is the will of Sayang.

The Artist -

Ouroboros -

The Chaos Spire - Inspired by the previous FPL incarnation, the Fallen Spire, the Chaos Spire was a formally ruined, dilapidated Huastec Temple in Mexico, but later discovered by a rogue scientist by the name of Dr. Odierno. A cryptozoologist by trade, Dr. Odierno excavated the temple and made it one of his hidden laboratories where he kept his cryptids and performed often illegal experimentation's. In the events of Clash for Khazan, Dr. Odierno was killed by one of his own creatures as his temple was discovered and infiltrated by the Actor's Guild of Khazan. Having been drawn to the temple by the voice of Sayang, Percy used strange magic to transform the temple into a terrifying Spire that would become the new stomping grounds of the Children of Sayang. Due to Percy's unskilled hand at magic, the Spire gained a semi-sentience as its outer shell was covered with the husk of a summoned entity (the Last Virgin of Pele Island: Just read Clash for Khazan) from another reality. The Spire itself is full of chaotic malice and contempt. It can transform itself at will, usually seen as spiteful, random destruction at anything that disturbs it.

Old Roger - A mentally impaired homeless man that lived by the sea and dreamed of being a pirate. Until one day, he dreamed his dreams out loud. His cries for adventure were heard by a floating fortress that happened by. It was known as the Chaos Spire. For some reason, Old Roger is the only person that the Chaos Spire communicates with. The Spire listens to him and will act at his will. The Children of the Spire feel safer within the halls when Roger is around for Roger can control its malicious attacks and focuses them outward. They welcome his visits and call upon him when they are in great need. When Roger boards, he usually makes the Spire take the form of a massive Pirate's sea vessel. It is very unwise to pass Roger off as harmless as he is very very obsessed with being a pirate. His only goal is to pillage, plunder and pilfer and when at the helm, he takes what he wants when he wants. At the helm, Roger can twist the Spire way past its own unimaginative limits. Basically, he can take the Chaos Spires abilities and manipulate them to his will and the Spire is okay with that. At the helm, the Spire is a juggernaut of chaotic fury transforming at will to whatever pleases Roger at the time (Mostly pirate crud, but Roger can be persuaded by the others at times).

Base of Operations: The Chaos Spire, formally the New Amsterdam Guildhall

All the other important stuff coming soon.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

I just received a very good question from one of the Children of Sayang character creators. Which led to a good answer. Which leads me to this...You know, if you guys have any questions on what I plan on doing with this whole thing, feel free to ask. I will tell you if you are in the group. Its your group too and you need to know how to proceed if you are wanting to write fictions and such.

#3 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

I just received a very good question from one of the Children of Sayang character creators. Which led to a good answer. Which leads me to this...You know, if you guys have any questions on what I plan on doing with this whole thing, feel free to ask. I will tell you if you are in the group. Its your group too and you need to know how to proceed if you are wanting to write fictions and such.

Ok, I've never been part of a group like this before. What do we do?

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:03 PM

Heh, I PM'd everyone an initial idea of what I was doing in the beginning. I'm almost certain I didn't send it to newer members. If you don't have this, let me know.

#5 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:21 AM

Hmm, to be honest I forgot. I do plan on doing a couple short fics for Star, so you may get some PM's from me sooner or later.

#6 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:42 AM

I don't know your plans, and it would be helpful if I wanna write a story explaining why the Artist joins.

#7 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

They made a Raya Sayang video...

#8 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

That was the coolest thing I've ever seen :D

#9 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

I *bad word*ing love that video. Especially when she stomps her foot at 1:57. I want my daughter to grow up like that. Kicking ass with voodoo powers.

#10 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:00 PM

Just realized I never attached my Angels vs Sayang fic onto the full Sayang page.
http://www.electricf...showtopic=15086
There,
... (EDIT: Just-just realized this wasn't the fiction thread. Oh well, my bad.)

#11 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:11 PM

Members, feel free to PM me a brief description of your characters for the roster in the first post. Thank you.

#12 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

I rewrote and resubmitted Star to the team.

#13 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Gotta update this. Sayang is always accepting members! Need some new creative blood.

#14 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

I should have a Global character coming up next week, not too sure yet if he fits better as part of The Fallen or Sayang.

#15 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Is this a decision? No way. Sayang all day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)