#321 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

What I'd like to know is what were you even doing outside in a mob of zombies in the first place? I do have a couple syringes again, but I just used all my AP healing people in the NT building, and then restocking on FAKs. Should've came here first and I would've known. My bad.

#322 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

Oh boy. The NT building hath fallen. 9 Zeds inside. The players are all getting attacked. I healed one so I could level up, then bolted. If you want a revive Opa, we may have to meet somewhere else. Gettin' pretty bad in Ruddlebank. Doesn't help that the human population keeps dropping. I think it's down to 17%.

#323 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

Ahh crap! Well, it was gonna happen eventually. I'm dead. Where's everybody at?

#324 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

Soberguy is my only guy still up and running, but I am surrounded by zombies. I've been revived like 3 times now LOL

#325 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

It's bad when you're outnumbered that's for sure. And 84% Zeds to 16% humans is a major difference in numbers. I wonder what will happen if the Zeds wipe everyone out which is what I think they're trying to do. Will zombies just fight other zombies? Will they restart the game somehow? Will everyone just quit feeling there's nothing left to accomplish? Sure will be interesting to see.

#326 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:30 PM

It's bad when you're outnumbered that's for sure. And 84% Zeds to 16% humans is a major difference in numbers. I wonder what will happen if the Zeds wipe everyone out which is what I think they're trying to do. Will zombies just fight other zombies? Will they restart the game somehow? Will everyone just quit feeling there's nothing left to accomplish? Sure will be interesting to see.

The game's horribly imbalanced now... So, I'm just going to say *vulgarity* it and not play.

I hid in a bank for the night and when I came back 30+ Zeds had stormed the place ripped down the EHB in an hour, then flooded into the Dark Bank and slaughtered the 14 people hiding within... Something stinks and it's not the smell of rotting corpses, it's the smell of Bad Game Mechanics.

#327 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:01 PM

The game's horribly imbalanced now... So, I'm just going to say *vulgarity* it and not play.

I hid in a bank for the night and when I came back 30+ Zeds had stormed the place ripped down the EHB in an hour, then flooded into the Dark Bank and slaughtered the 14 people hiding within... Something stinks and it's not the smell of rotting corpses, it's the smell of Bad Game Mechanics.

I'm going with Ethan's method. I'm a Life Cultist now until I'm revived. <_<

#328 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:15 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That didn't last long Ethan. I didn't even get to attack a Zed as a Zed. I made it to your location with 0 AP this morning. Not even an hour later, Spartan, something or other, revived me with a syringe.

#329 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

:/

Lucky Bastard.

#330 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Lucky Bastard.

Well, if you want to be revived I still have my 2 syringes. I'm waiting 'til my AP fully recharges though, so I'm able to get to a safe location. It'll be tomorrow morning sometime.

#331 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

Naw, I'm alright. :(

#332 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

More than likely I'm going to die again. The numbers are against me. Plus this group is very efficient. They destroy every building in the area, and if they come back and see that it's been repaired, they know someone alive has been there. But, before I do, I am going to kick some zombie ass, and build up as much XP as possible. Then when I do die again, I can buy some zombie skills right off the bat.

#333 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

Lucky Bastard.

I think my lucks run out. I just died a few minutes ago. Full health (60 HP cause I have the BodyBuilder skill) and he killed me in one minute!

#334 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:09 AM

Yeah, Zombies are capable of achieving 60% accuracy with their hand attacks, plus the fact that hand attacks can do 3 damage instead of 2 if they've got the skill. So chances are, higher level zombies will take you down by them selves relatively easy. :/ Sucks. Why do you think I'm a Life Cultist now? :(

#335 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:13 AM

Yeah, Zombies are capable of achieving 60% accuracy with their hand attacks, plus the fact that hand attacks can do 3 damage instead of 2 if they've got the skill. So chances are, higher level zombies will take you down by them selves relatively easy. :/ Sucks. Why do you think I'm a Life Cultist now? :P

That sucks. The Fireaxe doesn't even have that kind of accuracy. Now that I'm dead though, I'll probably resume life culting. :(

#336 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

LMFAO!!! I was killed by a zombie, but it was a hilarious event. See I attacked him earlier today and thought I had more AP than I did. When I logged back in after 10 to 15 minutes had passed, he had gone insane. He was beating the sh*t out of me. So I attacked with my 1 AP. "You attack the zombie for 2 HP damage. He is dead." Stupidly, I stayed right there where his body was. He arose just a little while ago, and finished what he had started. but not before yelling, "Graghhhh!" Then he proceeded to bite me until I died. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users