117 replies to this topic

#41 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:16 PM

Doom with the Pre Recon Beyonders powers. Shortest list and he would stomp them all.

#42 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:23 PM

LOL you are a cluelss fanboy your Superman team gets destroyed in seconds. Go do some research

Supreman prime one million gets destroyedf his match. Cable is a telepath so down goes supes to mind control. Superman one million vs hyperstorm isn't even fair in any sort of way superman can do anything aginst him. Nor can superman prime one million super boy prime gets oblitereted aginst vulcan and the rest TOGETHER can't even stand a fighting chance against hyperstorm. Summers wins supes family looses even with everyone aginst dark pheonix..

#43 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

LOL you are a cluelss fanboy your Superman team gets destroyed in seconds. Go do some research

B) Wow is this how I'm going to be talked to now because I made that thread.

I really really want you to tell me how I'm being a clueless fanboy. You rudely name call with nothing to back it up with, how...sad.

#44 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

Wait a sec, since when was Gambit a Summer?

#45 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

Just so people know, I don't even like Superman.

Supergirl > Cyclops

- Obvious win for Supergirl, with her speed and strength plus more powerful eye beams for the win.

Superboy> Havok

- Same as above.

Superman Prime One Million > Dark Phoenix

This is the strongest Superman ever. His power levels are incalculable, said to be the strongest being in the D.C Universe. I can go into further detail in this one.

Superman Blue > Corsair

- One blast, POW... goner.

Kingdom Come Superman > Cable

- Unless this is God Cable, KCS takes cable apart in a second. We have already proven Supes can move faster than thought.

Christopher Kent > X-Man

- The man who hurt the Monarch B), who cares if he sacrificed his life doing so, he still did it. Plus Monarch>>>>>>>>X-Man. Chris Kent Ftw

Superboy Prime > Vulcan

- Punched reality...

Superman One Million > Hyperstorm

- This Superman is said to have the power of Silver Aged Superman without any of his weaknesses. PLUS extra powers. Silver Age Supes... the guy who sneezed galaxies.

Power Girl > Hope

- This could be a toss up I'm not to sure about Hopes' power set.

Silver Age Superman > Rachel Summers

- See two up but Rachel will probs win this one.

All Star Superman > Gambit

- Stomp.

Cosmic Superman > Franklin Richards

- Difficult I know, but he did destroy Mandraak with relative ease.

#46 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:04 PM

Wait a sec, since when was Gambit a Summer?

He wasn't.

But until Vulcan was created there was a lot of speculation on who the Third Summers brother was, Gambit was one of the... 3 or 4(I can't remember the specific number) people speculated as being the lost Summers brother.

Adam X and Apocalypse, were among the others who were speculated as being the Third Summers.

#47 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

He wasn't.

But until Vulcan was created there was a lot of speculation on who the Third Summers brother was, Gambit was one of the... 3 or 4(I can't remember the specific number) people speculated as being the lost Summers brother.

Adam X and Apocalypse, were among the others who were speculated as being the Third Summers.

really? thats cool to know. It would be great if Sinister was a summer and he has been trying to further advance is bloodlines

#48 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

He wasn't.

Why isn't stryfe on the list? He's a clone of cable. And also can someone please tell this guy superman prime one million CAN NOT beat dark pheonix on any level.
Let's list her power um OMNIPOTENCE!!!!! That beats anything supes can do.

Superman one million CAN NEVER beat hypserstorm. Like your you just saying names and doing any reasearch. Look up dark phenoix powers and hyperstorm. They warp reality. Reality warping on that level mean they would put any and every super ever made in a pocket universe the size of a 8 ball and shoot pool with it. Please if you don't know please don't speak. Just so we are clear

Superman prime one million can lose to rune king thor. So what the hell does that tell you.

Hypserstorm
Dark pheonix

These two will utterly destroy your whole supes team even with monarch helping. God speed please I'm begging you do reasearch before hoping into debates it makes you look follish. That's like saying oh cap can beat spawn, oh because cap is the best fighter in marvel and spawn is just a black guy in a cape! Lmao that's how you sound.

#49 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

Why isn't stryfe on the list? He's a clone of cable. And also can someone please tell this guy superman prime one million CAN NOT beat dark pheonix on any level.

Superman one million CAN NEVER beat hypserstorm. Like your you just saying names and doing any reasearch. Look up dark phenoix powers and hyperstorm. They warp reality. Reality warping on that level mean they would put any and every super ever made in a pocket universe the size of a 8 ball and shoot pool with it. Please if you don't know please don't speak. Just so we are clear

Superman prime one million can lose to rune king thor. So what the hell does that tell you.

Hypserstorm
Dark pheonix

These two will utterly destroy your whole supes team even with monarch helping. God speed please I'm begging you do reasearch before hoping into debates it makes you look follish. That's like saying oh cap can beat spawn, oh because cap is the best fighter in marvel and spawn is just a black guy in a cape! Lmao that's how you sound.

Huh, where did you get this Rune King Thor feat?

Why are you referring to me as 'this guy'? Its a blatant sign of disrespect B)

Who has Hyperstorm defeated thats comparable to S1M?

Since you don't know the extent of SP1M's powers you can't really say can you. I know DP's :P powers and what she has done..

#50 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

Huh, where did you get this Rune King Thor feat?

Why are you referring to me as 'this guy'? Its a blatant sign of disrespect B)

Who has Hyperstorm defeated thats comparable to S1M?

Since you don't know the extent of SP1M's powers you can't really say can you. I know DP's :P powers and what she has done..

Like who is this person. Someone please pm some feats asap. Dark pheonix powers are omnipotence if you can name a power higher than that then let me know! Until then stop talking please.
She fought GALACTUS nuff said. Gakactus 100 percent trumps superman ANYTHING(sbp, s1m, sp1. Blue supes, red supes, kingdom come, pre crisis, post crisis, mis crisis, mid life crisis, clark kent, power girl, superboy, super girl, super dog) he is sooooo above them its not funny. He can destroy glaxies alone as well as create them. He created silver surfer from hardly any effort and silver surfer beats sbp 8/10 times.

Agains your homework tonight is to look up the word Omnipotence and see what tidbits pop up.

Someone please school this guy.

#51 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

Its a blatant sign of disrespect B)

told you so

#52 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

B) Wow is this how I'm going to be talked to now because I made that thread.

I really really want you to tell me how I'm being a clueless fanboy. You rudely name call with nothing to back it up with, how...sad.

Cocky arrogance yet you were 100% wrong

#53 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

The Gold Superman Prime is quite possibly the most powerful being in the DC universe. During his travels and lineage, Superman Prime has acquired countless powers and abilities, though many of the abilities he has acquired are shrouded in mystery. During his time spent within the sun, his abilities have grown astronomically, though it is unclear just how much power he has obtained. Through his pact with the descendants of his own dynasty, he has been able to grant a large array of these powers to his successors.

Abilities

His abilities were amplified greatly during his time spent within the sun to unknown levels.

Ok now

Unlimited cosmic power, omnipotence, life force manipulation. Time travel. And do you need a feat to show that she is superior besides fighting galactus? Um the fact that the changed the future by going into the past just to deliver a message to scott or the fact she can drain the sun of energy.(Oh wait is that the same sun that empowered superman into one million? Hmmmmm I will go out on a limb and say yes and that fact that she can do that makes me think she can drain him of energy. Ohh yeah she DOES have life. Force manipluation huh? So that means she will just MAKE HIM DIE! The end.

I think is pretty clear. She was able to hold the universe in her hand!!!!!!!! Even sneezing away galaxies doesn't compare to hold THE UNIVERSE in your hand like a snow globe. Why? Because the universe is made up of countless galaxies!!!!!

#54 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:33 PM

Like who is this person. Someone please pm some feats asap. Dark pheonix powers are omnipotence if you can name a power higher than that then let me know! Until then stop talking please.
She fought GALACTUS nuff said. Gakactus 100 percent trumps superman ANYTHING(sbp, s1m, sp1. Blue supes, red supes, kingdom come, pre crisis, post crisis, mis crisis, mid life crisis, clark kent, power girl, superboy, super girl, super dog) he is sooooo above them its not funny. He can destroy glaxies alone as well as create them. He created silver surfer from hardly any effort and silver surfer beats sbp 8/10 times.

Agains your homework tonight is to look up the word Omnipotence and see what tidbits pop up.

Someone please school this guy.

Like who is this person... B) Is it the 90's up your way.

Someone please PM me some feats :P

If you can name a power higher than my power then you win :P

"stop talking please" I have literally not said one word.

She fought Galactus nuff said. Superman Prime One Million trained with The Source. It is stated he is several times more power than Superman One Million the part IMP (you know what an IMP can do right?). He exists between realities, he is an all known being. So to disregard him so fast is well typical of you, lets be honest ;)

"Please school this guy" HAHAHAHA.

Has anyone realised there is only two fights out of the several use have been able to pick upon. Even then those are debatable. Yet use are out with your pitchforks once again. How...childish :P hahahah

#55 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Hypserstorm
Dark pheonix

STRYFE!!! I knew I forgot someone! Take Gambit out and add Stryfe!

#56 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

Ladies and gents.

The Summers family tree

#57 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

I wrote a Summers Respect Thread awhile back in Character Chat Here. It's not complete, as I got lazy and even forgot I posted it. But it has wiki powers listed for each Summers family member. I think most of you should take a little time to read it because I'm still having problems believing some of you guys teams win.

Only person missing I believe, is Franklin Richards, but you can look him up easy enough!

#58 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:59 PM

She fought Galactus nuff said. Superman Prime One Million trained with The Source. It is stated he is several times more power than Superman One Million the part IMP (you know what an IMP can do right?). He exists between realities, he is an all known being. So to disregard him so fast is well typical of you, lets be honest ;)

Has anyone realised there is only two fights out of the several use have been able to pick upon. Even then those are debatable. Yet use are out with your pitchforks once again. How...childish :P hahahah

Oh no. Those other fights the supes family wins but that's not how it works. He wants to know OVERALL who wins and dark pheonix and hyperstorm alone wipes out the rest. And you talk about me? How when you have yet to tell me what power super man prime one million has that tops omnipotent. Which is the power to do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Here I will give you a list:
She goes back into time when he was regular superman and kill him.
She goes back in time and kills his parents
She goes back in time and destroys krypton
She goes back in time and destroy earth
She sucks the solar energy out of him
She sucks the life out of him
She goes back in time and destroy the sun.
She um transfroms him into a sperm
She transforms him into a a plant

She is omnipotent what about that don't you get. It doesn't matter who he trains with hell punisher can be trained by the hulk but does that make him as powerful as him? NOOOOOO so what's the point of telling me that?

Again do you see what people are saying? NO ONE believe superman prime one million can handle the dark pheonix in ANY WAY. And I could have sworn I posted supermans powers compared to hers. OMNIPOTENT tops everything. Can superman time travel?
Can he hold the universe in his hand?
Can he make universes?
Is he immortal?
Is he onipotent?
Is he able alone to destroy the whole universe?

Unless the answer is yer to everything then he doesn't stand a chance. Oh yeah you obiviously didn't do the homework I assigned to you looking up that definition! Lol please look around you who agrees that ANY superman stands a chance against jean? Or hyperstorm. Hell franklin richard alone created another universe.

#59 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:23 PM

-snip-

Dark Phoenix is not omnipotent.

Obscenely powerful, yes.

Omnipotent, no.

#60 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

Did this guy really say he wants to see feats of the phoenix? Lol wow I can tell you don't read comics and u didn't name any of his powers then ask me to name a power that phoenix has to counter it! Lmfao are you ok. I have listed her powers AND ways how she can kill him. Your turn to name his powers and how can he beat an immortal with godlike powers that can alter reality.

Your turn sir! Lol I can't wait to hear this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users