#161 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:44 AM

My favorite Gears of War characters. The dark blue is what they can do with their suits and guns. Dr Pymp the next time if I'm not lazy I'll add stamina and agility.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#162 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:54 AM

My favorite Gears of War characters. The dark blue is what they can do with their suits and guns. Dr Pymp the next time if I'm not lazy I'll add stamina and agility.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

no worries, I just thought I would post that link, if you check the link out, and click next image, it shows Durability and Intelligence. I wonder where the other ones are

#163 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:56 AM

Hmmm…, topic's slowed down.

I've found that old laptop of mine that I stored the older stats on. I'll see about retrieving them, but the trick will be getting the comp up and running again.

But for now, I'll put some more non-Marvel characters up, and I'll incorporate agility and stamina.

Lex Luthor
Mind: 6 = Super-Genius
One of DC Earth's greatest (and most conniving) minds.

Strength: 2 = Normal (7 = Incalculable in battle suit)
With battle suit, Luthor can trade blows with Superman and the like for a time.

Speed: 2 = Normal [possibly 4 = Supersonic (Mach-1 to Mach-2) to 6 = Orbital velocity to speed of light in battle suit]
I never could tell how fast Lex could go in that suit, but he can keep up with Superman.

Agility: 2 = Normal
Physically, Lex is just a normal man, lol.

Stamina: 2 = Normal
See above.

Durability: 2 = Normal (7 = Virtually indestructible in Battle suit)
The material of the armor combined with extra energy shielding allows Luthor to go toe-to-toe with some DC powerhouses for a time.

Energy Projection: 2 = Can discharge on contact to 5 = Long range, long duration, single energy type
Lex often uses various weapons and devices, either in battle or escape.

Fighting Ability: 3 = Some training
Had some combat training while President of the U.S.

The Joker
Mind: 5 = Genius
He did invent laughing gas and all those other deadly toys.

Strength: 2 = Normal

Speed: 2 = Normal

Durability: 2 = Normal

Energy Projection: 2 = Can discharge on contact to 4 = Medium range and duration, single energy type
Again, all those deadly toys.

Fighting Ability: = 2 = Normal
With his brilliant and very unpredictable mind, Joker often doesn't need great physical skill.

#164 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Hmmm…, topic's slowed down.

I've found that old laptop of mine that I stored the older stats on. I'll see about retrieving them, but the trick will be getting the comp up and running again.

But for now, I'll put some more non-Marvel characters up, and I'll incorporate agility and stamina.

Lex Luthor
One of DC Earth's greatest (and most conniving) minds.

Strength: 2 = Normal (7 = Incalculable in battle suit)
With battle suit, Luthor can trade blows with Superman and the like for a time.

Speed: 2 = Normal [possibly 4 = Supersonic (Mach-1 to Mach-2) to 6 = Orbital velocity to speed of light in battle suit]
I never could tell how fast Lex could go in that suit, but he can keep up with Superman.

Physically, Lex is just a normal man, lol.

See above.

Durability: 2 = Normal (7 = Virtually indestructible in Battle suit)
The material of the armor combined with extra energy shielding allows Luthor to go toe-to-toe with some DC powerhouses for a time.

Energy Projection: 2 = Can discharge on contact to 5 = Long range, long duration, single energy type
Lex often uses various weapons and devices, either in battle or escape.

Fighting Ability: 3 = Some training
Had some combat training while President of the U.S.

The Joker
He did invent laughing gas and all those other deadly toys.

Durability: 2 = Normal

Energy Projection: 2 = Can discharge on contact to 4 = Medium range and duration, single energy type
Again, all those deadly toys.

Fighting Ability: = 2 = Normal
With his brilliant and very unpredictable mind, Joker often doesn't need great physical skill.

Yeah it did slow down alot
Lex might be a 6 speed in battle suit but its hard to tell if he keeps up with superman he might be 6 though

#165 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

Yeah it did slow down alot
Lex might be a 6 speed in battle suit but its hard to tell if he keeps up with superman he might be 6 though

Ok we have done all the weaklings lets do the top dogs. Oh let us not include any power ups, unless it is their chi, or natural powers.
by the way Agility is missing on all these

Agility 1 None
Agility 2 Average Human
Agility 3 Meta-Human
Agility 4 Gold Medalist Gymnastics
Agility 5 Cat-Like/Contortionist
Agility 6 Super Human (such as Spiderman and Nightcrawler in which their powers are agility)
Agility 7 Intangible (Reed Richards, Shadow Cat, Vision)

Odin

Strength 7
Speed 5 ( he himself is not ftl, he uses magic)
Agility 3
Durability 7
Fighting Ability 4 (he is not a master, just experienced)
Energy Projection 4 (he only has magic, that is ONE kind of energy right?)
Intelligence 4
Stamina 6 ( I am sure he is not immune to fatigue)
Mental Powers 0 (He needs magic to do anything)

Galactus

all 7's except fighting is 2 and Intelligence is 6, He is not all knowing, or else he would know everything always

#166 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

Galactus

all 7's except fighting is 2 and Intelligence is 6, He is not all knowing, or else he would know everything always

You're right about that. The only truly omniscient being in Marvel is the One-Above-All. But I see why they put Galan at a 7; his mental capabilities and all-around knowledge is well beyond that of Reed's, Doom's, Stark's, etc. Marvel has Uatu the Watcher at a 7, too. So what I take from that is that Marvel gives a 7 in Mind for any being that has at least a general understanding of what goes on in the universe.

A mind stat between 6 and 7 should be created in cases like these, IMO.

#167 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

You're right about that. The only truly omniscient being in Marvel is the One-Above-All. But I see why they put Galan at a 7; his mental capabilities and all-around knowledge is well beyond that of Reed's, Doom's, Stark's, etc. Marvel has Uatu the Watcher at a 7, too. So what I take from that is that Marvel gives a 7 in Mind for any being that has at least a general understanding of what goes on in the universe.

A mind stat between 6 and 7 should be created in cases like these, IMO.

7 means omniscient, so everyone listed here will be a 6 in intelligence. No matter how vast the difference.

Just like a 7 in strength is 100 tons or more, so Galactus and Hulk are on the same level, even though Galactus can prob lift way more than Hulk ever could.

So if you barely make it to 6 on mind, or if you are barely a 6 going to 7, it would still be considered 6.

7 should be only for those like Beyonder, TOAA, and Tribunal, since he technically is TOAA's voice and etc.

Death, Eternity and others would be a 6. Kinda sucks if you know 99.9999% of everything, and still get a 6 on your report card. hahaha,

#168 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:47 AM

Odin

Strength 7
Speed 5 ( he himself is not ftl, he uses magic)
Agility 3
Durability 7
Fighting Ability 4 (he is not a master, just experienced)
Energy Projection 4 (he only has magic, that is ONE kind of energy right?)
Intelligence 4
Stamina 6 ( I am sure he is not immune to fatigue)
Mental Powers 0 (He needs magic to do anything)

Speed - Odin is a teleporter, so he gets a 7, on his own though he's probably a 3 or 4.

Agility - Probably around a 4 or 5.

Fighting Ability - He should be at least a 6, having mastered the use of every weapon in his arsenal(hammer, sword, spear, etc.).

Energy Projection - 6 or 7(probably 7). Magic is one kind of energy in the same way that Power Cosmic is one kind of energy, but they both allow you to control just about any kind of energy if you're good enough with them.

Intelligence - Odin is renowned for his vast wisdom, he's borderline omniscient. 6 or 7.

Stamina - I was about to say he must be a 7 with the Odin-Force, but he is required to go into the Odinsleep every now and again so a 6 seems appropriate.

Mental powers - Doctor Strange needs magic to do anything also, but his mental powers are extremely high(and since when is this a category?).

#169 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:54 PM

Speed - Odin is a teleporter, so he gets a 7, on his own though he's probably a 3 or 4.

Agility - Probably around a 4 or 5.

Fighting Ability - He should be at least a 6, having mastered the use of every weapon in his arsenal(hammer, sword, spear, etc.).

Energy Projection - 6 or 7(probably 7). Magic is one kind of energy in the same way that Power Cosmic is one kind of energy, but they both allow you to control just about any kind of energy if you're good enough with them.

Intelligence - Odin is renowned for his vast wisdom, he's borderline omniscient. 6 or 7.

Stamina - I was about to say he must be a 7 with the Odin-Force, but he is required to go into the Odinsleep every now and again so a 6 seems appropriate.

Mental powers - Doctor Strange needs magic to do anything also, but his mental powers are extremely high(and since when is this a category?).

I might give you that, but Odin is not a 6 in Fighting, 4 to 5 tops, he mastered one form, maybe several forms.

Mental Powers has been part of the stats since 90-96 fleer comic cards, same with agility. But Marvel has since decided to remove that.

Powerr Cosmic and Odinforce is just ONE kind of energy, whether it can control other forces is ok, but doesn't mean Odin himself has all those forces.

Stephen Strange did not have mental powers before his magic so yes Mental Pwoers would be a 0 for him, with his "magic" then it is a 7

#170 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:38 PM

Mental Powers has been part of the stats since 90-96 fleer comic cards, same with agility. But Marvel has since decided to remove that.

Lol we cant add those two now every one already made such pretty power grids

#171 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Lol we cant add those two now every one already made such pretty power grids

I know lol, I think the grids are great. It would be cool to make intelligence and mental powers two different ones though :P

#172 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

7 means omniscient, so everyone listed here will be a 6 in intelligence. No matter how vast the difference.

Just like a 7 in strength is 100 tons or more, so Galactus and Hulk are on the same level, even though Galactus can prob lift way more than Hulk ever could.

So if you barely make it to 6 on mind, or if you are barely a 6 going to 7, it would still be considered 6.

7 should be only for those like Beyonder, TOAA, and Tribunal, since he technically is TOAA's voice and etc.

Death, Eternity and others would be a 6. Kinda sucks if you know 99.9999% of everything, and still get a 6 on your report card. hahaha,

Higher-tier cosmics have far, far more intellectual capability than any mortal being, though, so it really wouldn't really be fair to lump them all on the same level. Galan, Eternity, Infinity, etc., being a notch below Tribunal, are much closer to being omniscient than "merely" super-genius.

Marvel should really have made something like a "Semi-omniscience" level for mind. For that matter, they should've kept all the stats expanded to avoid the confusion.

#173 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

Higher-tier cosmics have far, far more intellectual capability than any mortal being, though, so it really wouldn't really be fair to lump them all on the same level. Galan, Eternity, Infinity, etc., being a notch below Tribunal, are much closer to being omniscient than "merely" super-genius.

Marvel should really have made something like a "Semi-omniscience" level for mind. For that matter, they should've kept all the stats expanded to avoid the confusion.

I agree with you 10000%, just that I do agree with both ways too.

#174 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:28 AM

I'll do a couple of more stats, but I think I'll take the time to learn to make graphs for the ones after this. Gotta be easier than making the full write-ups I've been doing, lol. Certainly would be more efficient.

Optimus Prime (G1)
For as long as I can remember, Hasbro's own power grids have given every version of Prime a 10 for intel. But I've never seen Optimus protrayed as so much of a science whiz, so I went with this.

Strength: 7 = Incalculable
According to Hasbro, G1 Prime is able to lift 500 tons.

Speed: 3 = Subsonic superhuman
Being around 30 feet tall, Prime has very long strides. He also has his vehicle mode.

When you're a bulky 30-ft. tall robot, it's kinda hard to be a gymnast, lol.

Stamina: 3 = Above average (able to sustain for an hour)
Hard to say, really, but he can go with the best of the non-giant Transformers.

Durability: 6 = Superhuman
He's taken shots from Megatron's fusion cannon and gotten back up for more.

Energy Projection: 5 = Long range and durability, single energy type
Autobot Matrix of Leadership says it all.

Fighting Ability: 5 = Master of a single form of combat
The first warrior Autobot, he's developed his own style that works.

And now for the dude in my sig, lol. I've never read a comic of his, but I'll give it a try.

Mister Terrific (Michael Holt)
Third smartest man on DC Earth.

Agility: 3: Athlete
Holt's a former Olympic Gold Medal decathlete.

Stamina: 3 = Above Average
See above. Plus he has his training with the JL/JSA.

Durability: 3 = Enhanced human
Holt's T-Spheres and other gadgets can protect him.

Energy Projection: 2 = Can discharge on contact to 4 = Medium range and duration, single enengy type
T-Spheres are Swiss Army Knives of tech.

Fighting Ability: 6 = Master of several forms of combat
Holt has black belts of six different martial arts.

#175 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

Hope I'm right...

NARUTO UZUMAKI
Intel. - 4
His intelligence boosted a bit after the time skip, not as smart as some of his allies though.

Strength - 3-6
Normally, he's already strong, in Sage Mode, he lifted what appeared to be a very large statue that must've weighed around 10 tons

Speed - 4
I can easily see Naruto being quick enough to dodge bullets

Durability - 5
To survive falling on stone spikes should proof a bit

Energy Projection - 2-5
I'm not sure where his Rasenshuriken can rate, but without it, he needs to be close to attack people.

Fighting Ability - 5
He's a good unorthadox fighter.

TALI ZORAH VAS NORMANDY
Intel - 7 (Quarians are naturally extremely intelligent)

Strength - 2

Speed - 2

Durability - 1 - Being a Quarian, I think thats a given.

Energy Projection - 1

Fighting Ability - 2

GRUNT
Intel - 2

Strength - 5

Speed - 2

Durability - 6 (As seen from the Shadow Broker's videos, he strugged off a few shots, compared to gameplay, thats tough even for a Krogan)

Energy Projection - 1

Fighting Ability - 3

#176 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hope I'm right...

NARUTO UZUMAKI
Intel. - 4
His intelligence boosted a bit after the time skip, not as smart as some of his allies though.

Strength - 3-6
Normally, he's already strong, in Sage Mode, he lifted what appeared to be a very large statue that must've weighed around 10 tons

Speed - 4
I can easily see Naruto being quick enough to dodge bullets

Durability - 5
To survive falling on stone spikes should proof a bit

Energy Projection - 2-5
I'm not sure where his Rasenshuriken can rate, but without it, he needs to be close to attack people.

Fighting Ability - 5
He's a good unorthadox fighter.

Intelligence - I don't think he'd be over a 2. Sure his battle tactics have improved greatly, but this typically applies to overall intelligence, not a certain area like battle skills.

Strength - Well if this is Sage Mode Naruto, then don't forget the rhino toss. I'd say that puts him at least at a 5, maybe a 6 or even low 7.

Speed - Yeah he's probably somewhere 3-5 in Sage Mode, it's hard to judge based on still images.

Durability - I agree, a 5 seems appropriate.

Energy Projection - Well most higher level ninjas would be a 6 or at least 5, but Naruto pretty much only has the Rasenshuriken for ranged attacks(not counting ninja tools) so depending on it's range he's eigher a 4 or 5.

Fighting Ability - Before his Sage training he would be a 4, but now he's learned the frog katas so he should be at 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users