Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

Now now, two things wrong with that.
1. It's the guardian, not the creator
2. Couldn't the creator unleash the restrictions he has and infuse with unlimited power? Or what's from stopping the summoner from granting the dragon unlimited power by wishing it had it.

Um there is at least 5 people who have unlimited power in both universes! So its still not fair. Dbz and naruto u and sooooooo far outclassed its not funny. When two universes can be taken out by down to two people then its beyond a trump.
This match is like punisher and grifter vs galactus and the living tribunal. Not good in ANY way you put it. Hell superman one million can kill the whole naruto u alone! Lol and that's ONE character from ONE universe.

#22 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

The other universes have to many omnipotent/cosmic beings even taking into acount the dragons that at most makes dbzs more powerful characters immortal but there isn't much goku can do to galactus, pheonix force ect ect even taking anime filler and buuhans universe busting thing galactus lived through the death of the universe (or so I've heard) sooo I see it like the z fighters fight the higher tier heros ( superman, thor, hulk) while the naruto cast fight spider-man batman ect than the omnipotents blink naruto/dbzverse away and the dragonballs via dues ex machina bring them back

#23 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:31 PM

Um there is at least 5 people who have unlimited power in both universes! So its still not fair. Dbz and naruto u and sooooooo far outclassed its not funny. When two universes can be taken out by down to two people then its beyond a trump.
This match is like punisher and grifter vs galactus and the living tribunal. Not good in ANY way you put it. Hell superman one million can kill the whole naruto u alone! Lol and that's ONE character from ONE universe.

I'm not arguing that. I'm trying to argue to the point where they are fighting on equal terms. This is all for the sake of argument here I'm not trying to argue to an even playing field. Let's say there are 3 dragons known of in the DBZ universe, and let's say they gave the strongest warriors of the DBZ verse power ups to fight on equal footing. Let's say they have Kid Buu, Brolly, Cell, and all the strongest guys they got powered up to fight on equal footing with the guys from the Marvel and DC universes.

I don't defend the Naruto verse, but some of their powers could turn the tide against the lower levels of the DC and Marvel universes. Say the X-Men, or the non-powered DC Justice League.

But humor me. Let's say their on equal footing.

#24 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:44 PM

I'm not arguing that. I'm trying to argue to the point where they are fighting on equal terms. This is all for the sake of argument here I'm not trying to argue to an even playing field. Let's say there are 3 dragons known of in the DBZ universe, and let's say they gave the strongest warriors of the DBZ verse power ups to fight on equal footing. Let's say they have Kid Buu, Brolly, Cell, and all the strongest guys they got powered up to fight on equal footing with the guys from the Marvel and DC universes.

I don't defend the Naruto verse, but some of their powers could turn the tide against the lower levels of the DC and Marvel universes. Say the X-Men, or the non-powered DC Justice League.

But humor me. Let's say their on equal footing.

Everyone agrees that DBZ could take out the lower level characters of Marvel and DC, what people are saying is that DBZ has no one that can even get Close to being equal in pure power to the high level characters, or even high-end Medium level characters of Marvel and DC.

Both Marvel and DC have characters that could take out the entire DBZ universe on their own.

#25 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:41 AM

Everyone agrees that DBZ could take out the lower level characters of Marvel and DC, what people are saying is that DBZ has no one that can even get Close to being equal in pure power to the high level characters, or even high-end Medium level characters of Marvel and DC.

Both Marvel and DC have characters that could take out the entire DBZ universe on their own.

Tisk Tisk. I asked to be humored. I know the power scales are in the American's favor.

#26 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

I've heard people make a huge deal about Flash's IMP attack. Well, Goku does that with every punch. Everyone forgets what DBZ is capable of, Goku is just one of many who can destroy planets with less than ease. That is a feat that no one in X-Men, FF4, Avengers can do. Hulk is powerful and has been able to punch a meteor large enough to be a moon or so, but that is something Cell can do too, and it weighs much less.

personally I think SSJ3 and Vegeto can compete with those of Thor level and possibly higher.

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:24 AM

I've heard people make a huge deal about Flash's IMP attack. Well, Goku does that with every punch. Everyone forgets what DBZ is capable of, Goku is just one of many who can destroy planets with less than ease. That is a feat that no one in X-Men, FF4, Avengers can do. Hulk is powerful and has been able to punch a meteor large enough to be a moon or so, but that is something Cell can do too, and it weighs much less.

personally I think SSJ3 and Vegeto can compete with those of Thor level and possibly higher.

Hulk punched an asteroid that was stated to be three times bigger than Earth.

Anyways, this is obvious but DC and Marvel takes this relatively easily.

#28 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:59 AM

Um vegeto can NOT take on Thor. And Thor is powerful but current thor is still weaker than A LOT of the cosmic beings in marvel and DC so its STILL not close. If one person or being can wipe out a whole universe the this debate is kind of crazy! Lol and the x-men has north star who moves ftl faster than most of the dbz universe and have storm, namor, magneto and emma frost who could mind control them not to mentions an array of telepaths as well..

#29 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

The lovechild of Master Roshi and Majin Buu.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:Figgin Anime!, Gaming, and Music.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

Actually I think I know a way for the Living Tibunal to be canceled out. What if the Eternal Dragon were to fight? Suddenly this starts to balance out in the DBZ universe's favor, and that's not counting the Namekian Dragon or the Kais. Then we have Deus Ex Machnia Sharigan from the Naruto verse that seems to adapt to the story needs. And as of current events in in Naruto they basically have a zombie army fighting with the same sort of sentience as Marvel Zombies (save the ability to be turned into complete and utter will-less doll).

Now I know that my Marvel/DC is a bit lacking so I might be wrong here and they might have more powerful people, but I think if we account for every character in the DBZ verse it can balance out.

The Dragons only have as much power as the original creator.

They have limits on their powers.

Only the Black Star Dragon could even it out, but I GT.

#30 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:48 PM

The Dragons only have as much power as the original creator.

They have limits on their powers.

Only the Black Star Dragon could even it out, but I GT.

Already argued about the limitations later in the thread.

#31 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:01 PM

Um vegeto can NOT take on Thor. And Thor is powerful but current thor is still weaker than A LOT of the cosmic beings in marvel and DC so its STILL not close. If one person or being can wipe out a whole universe the this debate is kind of crazy! Lol and the x-men has north star who moves ftl faster than most of the dbz universe and have storm, namor, magneto and emma frost who could mind control them not to mentions an array of telepaths as well..

First of all, you stating that Thor will win is pure speculation, If Juggernaut can take on Thor, best belive that Goku can. by the way, Thor is not a unverse buster, He is far from it, Also NorthStar is ftl? um so is Goku, no one in the Xmen can even take out Yamcha.

Hulk is by far the most powerful and he can't even fly, what does that say about Marvel?

anyway Storm is a non factor, Namor is a non factor, Magneto is a non factor, Emma cannot mind control Prof X, let alone Goku who is way too powerful for her.

What a lot of people forget the fact that JUST because you have a power does not mean you can take on anyone. I.E. Wolverine has indestructible claws and bones, but that doesn't mean he can cut down a mountain

Doom has forcefields, but does that mean that a more powerful source cannot break it?

anyway, yes DBZ universe loses, but not to anyone below Surfer level.
Another thing is that the wishes from the Dragon can help a lot, making GOku never lose power, would mean Goku SSJ3 forever, making them immortal, making them able to timetravel etc....

#32 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

What a lot of people forget the fact that JUST because you have a power does not mean you can take on anyone. I.E. Wolverine has indestructible claws and bones, but that doesn't mean he can cut down a mountain

I'm willing to bet he could if he had a century or two.

#33 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

I think he'd get flattened in the process.

#34 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

Cute match here....I heard once that dr doom with enough prep can solo the narutoverse...

#35 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

I have a question for you dbz fans. Wasn't goku like a god at the end of dbgt???

#36 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

hahahaha too funny.
You know I think even Roshi can beat up Logan. now that I think about it, there is no way that any Xmen with the exception of maybe Jubilee hahahahahahahaha

#37 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

I have a question for you dbz fans. Wasn't goku like a god at the end of dbgt???

I don't think so. He rode off with Shenron, and the dragons aren't considered gods. The Kais are.

#38 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

"First of all, you stating that Thor will win is pure speculation, If Juggernaut can take on Thor, best belive that Goku can. by the way, Thor is not a unverse buster, He is far from it, Also NorthStar is ftl? um so is Goku, no one in the Xmen can even take out Yamcha."

Thor is faster than any DBZ character except for Vegito and he can absorb energy, that means any ranged attacks from the DBZ characters won't be working against him, he is also(as a base) equal to SS2 in terms of strength and can get that increased by a factor of 50, which puts him on par with an SS3.

Goku is not FTL, the only one from DBZ canon that is FTL is Vegito.

X-Men that could take out/incapacitate Yamcha and more: any telepath.

"Hulk is by far the most powerful and he can't even fly, what does that say about Marvel?"

How, exactly, is Hulk the most powerful? he is One of the strongest, but there are several people more powerful, or even stronger at base level.

"anyway Storm is a non factor, Namor is a non factor, Magneto is a non factor, Emma cannot mind control Prof X, let alone Goku who is way too powerful for her. "

While you're right about Storm being a non-factor, Namor could easily take out some of the less powerful DBZ characters, Magneto could easily take out most of the DBZ characters, and yes, Emma Frost and Xavier could easily mind control Goku or some of the other DBZ'ers, or just mindwipe them, which would be faster and instantly take them out of the fight.

"What a lot of people forget the fact that JUST because you have a power does not mean you can take on anyone. I.E. Wolverine has indestructible claws and bones, but that doesn't mean he can cut down a mountain"

Uh... what does claws and indestructible bones have to do with power?

"Doom has forcefields, but does that mean that a more powerful source cannot break it?"

Depends on the circumstances, if Doom is prepared for them, then he could easily take out any DBZ character he comes up against and absorb their power to use as his own.

"anyway, yes DBZ universe loses, but not to anyone below Surfer level."

Magneto, Vulcan, Blue Marvel, Apocalypse, X-Man, Red Hulk, Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Void. Just to give a small list of characters easily below Silver Surfer level, who could take out DBZ characters.

"Another thing is that the wishes from the Dragon can help a lot, making GOku never lose power, would mean Goku SSJ3 forever, making them immortal, making them able to timetravel etc...."

As has already been stated, the Dragon is only as powerful as its original creator. There are several sorcerers in both Marvel and DC that could easily nullify the Dragon Balls once they know if their existance. I.e. Dr. Strange, Daimon Hellstrom, Mordo, Loki, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, etc. etc.

#39 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

"First of all, you stating that Thor will win is pure speculation, If Juggernaut can take on Thor, best belive that Goku can. by the way, Thor is not a unverse buster, He is far from it, Also NorthStar is ftl? um so is Goku, no one in the Xmen can even take out Yamcha."

Thor is faster than any DBZ character except for Vegito and he can absorb energy, that means any ranged attacks from the DBZ characters won't be working against him, he is also(as a base) equal to SS2 in terms of strength and can get that increased by a factor of 50, which puts him on par with an SS3.

Goku is not FTL, the only one from DBZ canon that is FTL is Vegito.

X-Men that could take out/incapacitate Yamcha and more: any telepath.

"Hulk is by far the most powerful and he can't even fly, what does that say about Marvel?"

How, exactly, is Hulk the most powerful? he is One of the strongest, but there are several people more powerful, or even stronger at base level.

"anyway Storm is a non factor, Namor is a non factor, Magneto is a non factor, Emma cannot mind control Prof X, let alone Goku who is way too powerful for her. "

While you're right about Storm being a non-factor, Namor could easily take out some of the less powerful DBZ characters, Magneto could easily take out most of the DBZ characters, and yes, Emma Frost and Xavier could easily mind control Goku or some of the other DBZ'ers, or just mindwipe them, which would be faster and instantly take them out of the fight.

"What a lot of people forget the fact that JUST because you have a power does not mean you can take on anyone. I.E. Wolverine has indestructible claws and bones, but that doesn't mean he can cut down a mountain"

Uh... what does claws and indestructible bones have to do with power?

"Doom has forcefields, but does that mean that a more powerful source cannot break it?"

Depends on the circumstances, if Doom is prepared for them, then he could easily take out any DBZ character he comes up against and absorb their power to use as his own.

"anyway, yes DBZ universe loses, but not to anyone below Surfer level."

Magneto, Vulcan, Blue Marvel, Apocalypse, X-Man, Red Hulk, Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Void. Just to give a small list of characters easily below Silver Surfer level, who could take out DBZ characters.

"Another thing is that the wishes from the Dragon can help a lot, making GOku never lose power, would mean Goku SSJ3 forever, making them immortal, making them able to timetravel etc...."

As has already been stated, the Dragon is only as powerful as its original creator. There are several sorcerers in both Marvel and DC that could easily nullify the Dragon Balls once they know if their existance. I.e. Dr. Strange, Daimon Hellstrom, Mordo, Loki, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, etc. etc.

Please let me elaborate a bit more.

1. Yes there are levels of invulnerability, nothing is immune to destruction, even Death has been killed< err?? > in example, Cyclops could shoot his blasts at Thanos and Thanos would just laugh it off, Same goes for Emma Frost trying to manipulate Goku and Goku just laughing it off.

I know you hate to think otherwise, but really Emma is not that powerful, not in a world of comics and anime.

2. Another thing is that I laughed when you said Namor can compare with almost everyone? I won't even address this, since it makes no sense, Namore has strength, that is all, and as Cell told Trunks, Strength is not enough to win a fight of skill.

3. You and a lot of Marvel fans, (which I am one too, we are on the same side by the way) seem to forget is that you always give Marvel the best scenario possible, as if trying to make them win. Well what if DBZ had the best scenario, where Vegeta just blows up the planet and Goku and SUpreme Kai, IT everyone else out of there? WHat if Goku gets the dragon to grant him immortality and infinite energy?
(This is definitely within the power of the Dragon since it has already been able to bring back the entire planet, plus it's peoples, lands, oceans, etc.) and all the planets that Kid Buu destroyed.

it is a well known fact that DBZ have immense Telekinesis, as shown with Frieza Goku, Gohan, Trunks, etc. They have enough combined power to kill all of Marvel Earth.

I will finish with saying that YES DBZ will lose, but don't be haters to them just because you all love Marvel, I love Marvel more than you all, I am 29 years old, I have seen everything, I don't own everything, but I know enough to know that most people in Marvel can lose to DBZ, with the exception of top tier guys.

And we cannot start showing old feats of someone that are no longer valid, That is like saying if Bruce Lee can beat up Jose Aldo.

#40 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:23 AM

Please let me elaborate a bit more.

1. Yes there are levels of invulnerability, nothing is immune to destruction, even Death has been killed< err?? > in example, Cyclops could shoot his blasts at Thanos and Thanos would just laugh it off, Same goes for Emma Frost trying to manipulate Goku and Goku just laughing it off.

I know you hate to think otherwise, but really Emma is not that powerful, not in a world of comics and anime.

2. Another thing is that I laughed when you said Namor can compare with almost everyone? I won't even address this, since it makes no sense, Namore has strength, that is all, and as Cell told Trunks, Strength is not enough to win a fight of skill.

3. You and a lot of Marvel fans, (which I am one too, we are on the same side by the way) seem to forget is that you always give Marvel the best scenario possible, as if trying to make them win. Well what if DBZ had the best scenario, where Vegeta just blows up the planet and Goku and SUpreme Kai, IT everyone else out of there? WHat if Goku gets the dragon to grant him immortality and infinite energy?
(This is definitely within the power of the Dragon since it has already been able to bring back the entire planet, plus it's peoples, lands, oceans, etc.) and all the planets that Kid Buu destroyed.

it is a well known fact that DBZ have immense Telekinesis, as shown with Frieza Goku, Gohan, Trunks, etc. They have enough combined power to kill all of Marvel Earth.

I will finish with saying that YES DBZ will lose, but don't be haters to them just because you all love Marvel, I love Marvel more than you all, I am 29 years old, I have seen everything, I don't own everything, but I know enough to know that most people in Marvel can lose to DBZ, with the exception of top tier guys.

And we cannot start showing old feats of someone that are no longer valid, That is like saying if Bruce Lee can beat up Jose Aldo.

1. None of the DBZ characters have shown anything resembling defense against Telepathy. The Saiyans are resistant to Mind Control, but that's far from the same thing. Magneto has some pretty powerful defense against Telepathy, but Xavier still managed to mindwipe him with a telepathic spike. That's exactly what Emma Frost could do to the DBZ characters as well.

2. When, exactly, did I say that Namor can compare to almost everyone? What I said was "Namor could easily take out some of the less powerful DBZ characters". Which is definitely true.

3. Let's say then, as you say, Vegeta blows up the planet, while the Surpreme Kai and Goku Teleport all their allies to safety. There are several people below Silver Surfer's level that would survive that, Blue Marvel and Void among others, to use an earlier example, most of the heroes in Marvel would also be safe 'cause, you seem to forget, that Marvel has several characters with Precog. abilities. So now we have earth destroyed and all the heroes(and possibly villains) pissed off, at this point people like Thor and Hercules are going to get the Sky Fathers involved. I.e. the DBZ characters get willed out of existance. A best case scenario for the DBZ'ers, is to take the heroes on one(or a few) at a time, that way they survive the longest.

Also the Telekinesis shown in DBZ is relatively low level. The best telekinetic feats in DBZ go up to a few tons.

And, Immortality is well within the powers of the Dragon, yes, but Unlimited Energy is not, not unless it's creator has/had infinite energy.

Finally, which "old feats of someone that are no longer valid", have been brought up so far?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users