56 replies to this topic

#21 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Emotion Control.

"Just miss it. Because you don't wanna waste your ammo, don't you?" Yore would tap into the emotions to make the gunfire miss. If he annoyed him enough, the bullets won't link.

#22 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 10:52 PM

Mind Defends with Reflection (Lord BlackRedux)

I am getting sick of these mental attacks; how can you get so angry as to miss with heat-seeking bullets? From a Gatling gun no less, I mean, its a gatling gun, you're going to hit your target even if your eyes are closed.

The Gatling Gun shrunk into a long black wooden staff. Drake became Black, there was no transition, there was not time.

Black let out dramatic laugh.

"Anything you can do I can do better little psychic, feel the wrath of the sorcerer supreme!"

What he lacked in humility he made up in actions. Black's mind entangled with the oncoming emotional barrage. Black laughed as shadows filled the cavern; these men were so alike, the field of battle itself mutated to better fit the arena of minds. Black's mind attempts to repulse the invaders, to send them back to the depths from which they came...

#23 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

Mind defends using Mental Defence.

"I can ward off my own attacks you know. Sorcerer supreme? How tacky. I've played with magicians like you before. How boring." Edward Yore would yawn as the mental attack came to him.

#24 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

Okay okay, stop stop...geez, give me a chance to update. Hell, the fights probably over already.

#25 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

E.Yore's 8th move: Mind attacks Mind w/ Mind Blast

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage (Hint: Yore, Have you even thought about looking at Forté's mind stat?)

Forté's 8th move: Mind Defends with Reflection (Lord BlackRedux)

Defense fails on roll.

Xochitl's Bonus Attack: Xochitl attacks ???'s agility With ranged seeking slashing using agility

Flipped coin Heads (Yore)/Tails (Forté): Tails wins.

Attack succeeds causing average damage.

Yore's Health Status: Weak
Forté's Health Status: Good

INCOMING! The fight started out very even, but apparently Forté is pissed. He came back with several pounding attacks with no resistance from Yore and absolutely no failed rolls. Perhaps, Yore's luck will change in this last lap. Will someone help Yore out or will this be the final nail that shuts the coffin?

#26 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

Mind attacks strength with Telekinesis (A. Vimes)

Black's cloak fell away and dissolved into nothingness. His body faded until there was nothing but a vague hazy image. Black was gone, his arch-nemesis, the ghostly detective taking his place.

Vimes pulled out a ghostly cigar and looked over his opponent with disdain.

"Well, well, isn't this a lark. I remember giving you a thrashing outside, and here we are again. A Psychic, no? I do a little psychic wrangling myself, how about a little demonstration?'

Vimes threw the first few punches at Yore's arms to attempt to push them away from his chest, leaving his mid-section exposed. Then he'd hit him hard in the ribs; teach the boy a lesson.

#27 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

Mind attacks mind using mind blast.

Edward Yore called himself a ghostbuster. He used mind blasts to defeat the ghost before.

#28 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

Mind attacks Body with Emotion Control (Trixie/Superhouse)

I do wonder what I should do next? I've hit him with some of the greatest champions this world has to offer... perhaps I could use them. If I defeated this little man using those idiots, it would be just out-right hilarious. What the hell, I've got the time.

Vimes ghostly body disseminates across the room like a fog. The misty substance becomes corporeal; six vaguely human shapes begin to take shape. They form into their individual identities and gain an appreciation for their surroundings. The stupid one talks first... well one of the stupid ones anyway.

Stupendous: "Look a villain! Lets kick his ass!"

Doc: "Wait, slow down, we can't just attack him for no reason."

Badger & Blackhawk: "KILL THE PIG! CUT IT'S THROAT! SPILL HER BLOOD!"

Doc: "Both of you calm down. No one is cutting anyones throat. God, this is why I don't let you read; why do I always have to be the freaking voice of reason?... Wait, where's Trixie?"

Gadgeteer: "Flirting with the villain... Screw reason. I'm siding with Badger's plan."

While Doc was attempting to restrain the rest of his team, Trixie had pranced up to Yore, approached him till uncomfortably close, then twirled her hair in girlish fashion. The wafting scent of her pheromone shampoo fills the air around them.

Trixie: "Oh my God, I love your show. I watch House like all the time, because it's soo intellectual and funny and stuff, but I don't always get the jokes, or what the diseases are, in fact I'm not sure what exactly a disease is. Do people know? They call them like 'flu-bugs', but I don't think a bug could actually get inside you. Except this one time, I heard that we all eat like twelve spiders in our sleep or something; isn't that gross? And then this other time--
(This goes on for awhile. Nothing important is said)
--But I don't really think that counts, because crabs are fish and not bugs right. So I guess I've never been sick... Anyway, that Australian guy on your show is like my favorite prime-time hottie. I would do like anything to meet him."

She brushes Yore gently across the neck.

Trixie: "Like anything...

#29 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:14 PM

Mind attacks agility using Emotion Control.

"You call that fury? I'll show you fury!" Edward taunted. He would tap into the enemies' emotions to a more suicidal tone, damaging themselves if it succeeds.

#30 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:02 PM

Strength attacks agility using Martial Arts (Badger/Superhouse)

Trixie's eyes go big and doughy. She makes a puppy dog pout and sniffles a little. Then it all comes out.

Trixie: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Gadgeteer: "Trixie what's wrong?"

Trixie: "I was talking and, (sniff sniff) I thought I was being really nice, but then, (sniff sniff), he was really meeean, and he told me to, to... to kill myselfff... WAAAAAAHHHHH".

She clutches around Doc's shoulder and begins to cry into shirt. Doc is mildly upset about the shirt. .

Blackhawk: "So Trixie, that may not be such an entirely bad thing. In fact, he might be onto a really good idea; have you ever considered killing yourself? I could help if you want."

Stupendous points his finger directly at Yore.

Stupendous: "Ok, Hugh Laurie you big dick-weed, nobody makes my sorta-girlfriend cry!"

Doc: "I don't think that's Hugh Laurie."

Stupendous: "BEWARE MY LAZER FACE!"

Stupendous's eyes light up a glaring red, shoot twin beams of heat halfway to Yore, then sputter out before actually hitting him.

Stupendous: "Whoa, I am so sorry guys, that has never happened to me before."

Blackhawk: "Yeah I'm sure that's what you tell all the girls."

At this point Badger found that a whole four minutes had gone by where nobody had paid attention to him. He dashes towards Yore to fix the problem.

Badger: "Super-Judo, Badger style, kick'em-in-the-nuts-attack!"

His foot flowed freely to deliver a blow between Yore's legs.

#31 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:49 PM

Agility defends with Martial Arts

"You call that martial arts? Stop boring me." Yore said, using his own way of fighting. He would intercept by punching on the eyes to blind and to block some of the blows.

#32 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

Mind attacks body with telekinesis (Marshell Percy)

Badger seems dissolve from the blow. His body phases into nothingness. Around them all of the superhouse mates dissolve as well. Nothing is left.

A spotlight peers down from the pale cavernous rock. Marshell Percy basks in it, sitting in a chair and grinning. He stands alone in the glaring light surrounded by the cave's darkness. He claps slowly, then stops.

"Very good show my boy... I did not expect you to last this long. You are impressive. But all things have to end. No more games, no more pulling punches. The curtain's coming down, the show's over. So here's to you...En-joy your-self...it's later than you think..."

He continues clapping slowly in rhythm. The echoes become louder and louder, beating at the same monotonous pace.

"Enjoy yourself...while you're still in the pink..."

Louder and louder, almost deafening now. The claps begin to physically pound against everything inside the cavern

"The years go by, as quickly as you wink....Enjoy yourself..."

One more clap; a telekinetic wave crashes through all directions at the sound, destroying everything in its path. This was the grand finale, the wave approaches Yore like a psychic tsunami. Percy leans back and grins

....It's later than you think.

#33 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Mind Blast.

"Catch this wave!" Edward Yore taunted. He would interrupt Percy by a Mind Blast, which he seemed susceptible to before. He did pound on him repeatedly while he was in the spire. "This isn't funny..."

#34 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Mind attacks body with Telekinesis (Marshell Percy)

Percy silently closes his fist. The wave of telepathy that had slammed against Yore begins to close in, tightening its grasp into a suffocating vice. He would lift him off the ground, let him hang there for a moment, spinning in the air... then he would crush him.

#35 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:42 PM

INCOMING

Agility attacks Forte's agility using ranged seeking superior slashing

Xochitl turned from the combat as he heard the now familiar sound of the Spire opening its maw, prepared to again throw his blade at one of the Yores... when he saw who had Forte had taken the form of now

It was the bastard who had stolen his knife

Giving out a cry of pure rage, Xochitl whipped the obsidian knife at Percy's legs with every strand of muscle in his body.

He was gonna make that prick bleed

#36 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:40 AM

Pause

#37 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:03 PM

Forté's 13th move: Mind attacks body with telekinesis (Marshell Percy)

Attack fails on roll.

E.Yore's 14th move: Mind attacks Mind w/ Mind Blast

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage

Xochitl's Bonus Attack: Agility attacks Forte's agility w/ slashing

Attack succeeds causing average damage to Forté.

Yore's Health Status: Critical+
Forté's Health Status: Weak+

Wow, you guys are tough little devils. Plus, Forte (Deojusto) finally failed on a few attacks. E.Yore had one great move, but I'm not telling him what it was. It turned the tide. Well, we're at the finish round. Yore is up to bat. Let's take it home, so I can get to completing this little fic o' mine. Thanks for all your contributions guys.

#38 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Mind Blast.

"Let's end this." Edward would try to finish him off using a mind blast. "As ennui incarnate, I grow tired of your presence. Leave me immediately!" Edward Yore would charge that thought and smite his foe using that thought.

#39 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

Mind attacks strength with Marksmen/weapons creation(multi-attack, ranged, area effect, seeker) (Cameron Drake)

Percy's face faded away. This wouldn't be over as soon as he thought. He calculated the probabilities and measured the angles; a weapon of mass destruction formed in his hands. It was a Drake Firearms brand shoulder mounted Harpoon rocket launcher. The cold face of cameron Drake appears onto the bieng holding the weapon.

Drake snaps his fingers lightly. A dozen more Harpoons phase into existence, they hover in air aimed at Yore. He opens his mouth slightly and speaks quietly.

"fire..."

The rockets simultaneuosly fire off in one explosive sound and speed towards their target, seeking onto his heat signature, to annihilate him in a bath of fire and concussion.

#40 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

Mind defends using Emotion Control.

"Seeing that your hands were struggling for stability, you cannot shoot straight!" Yore laughed as he calmly side stepped a few times while he tapped into the mind of his nemesis. HE would aggravate him to the point that Edward thinks that Drake would miss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users