#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:20 PM

As the fight swelled out of control, the combatants failed to detect Percy’s exit from the stage he had set. Nevertheless, within and beyond the tomb of the Huastec temple an occurrence of dubious outcome was taking place. The remains of what was once the Last Virgin of Pele Island had now formed a luminous impermeable coating around the ruined shrine. Eerie red light spewed from the crevices and cracks that surrounded its surface. The ground around it began to rumble. The fighters stumbled and fell about as they warred throughout the sacred grounds. “What the hell?” Jason yelled. He looked above to see the peak of the temple beginning to thunder, reform and rise. The shell that had formed on the temple became a crystalline black. Just like the fiery demoness that formed it before, the new encasement twisted and re-formed constantly; incessantly changing shape as it rose into the upper atmosphere.

Meanwhile, the fighting stopped completely as all observed the ongoing change. “What is this about?” Remington said to Jason. “I don’t know, but I don’t aim to let it finish.” Jason replied, raising and loading his M4. “What about these guys?” Shijin asked as he noticed that the villains were quickly losing interest and turning their attention back to the distracted heroes. Quickly, the heroes returned to their opponents ready to Clash again. “You see?” A voice echoed from within the shifting opening of the temple. Out of the scarlet glow came Percy. With a thrust of his hands, he pushed several of the spectators to the floor. “This is our reward! This is the beginnings of the new world. With this dark prize, the Children of Chaos will truly be free. Come Koji…join me in this fine hour of victory!” Percy waves his hand and Koji Itto eagerly and hurriedly rushes into the misshapen ruins. Percy glimpses out at the onlookers. He grimaces in anger. “As for you, just die already! Can’t you see the world is changing? We do not need you anymore.” He screamed. Leaping from the entrance, he whirled his arms and flung Xochitl into the monstrous Shark man. The beast roared as Xochitl’s knife plunged into his beak. While temporarily distracted, Yore took full advantage and unleashed an enormous mental strike against Percy. “Pay attention to your true threat pretender!” He roared. Percy fell backwards, caught off guard. Repeatedly, Yore struck with mental blasts at the villain. “You bore me.” Yore claimed and gave one final blast that sent Percy falling back within the temple.

Suddenly, the temple began to rumble fiercely…fiercer than ever before. To the surprise of all around, not only was the peak of the temple rising, but the entirety of the ruin itself was beginning to unearth itself from the surrounding terra firma. The stygian spire pierced the heavens as it ascended. Out of the blue, shadowy tentacles emerged from the spire. Whipping forth, they lashed out at the heroes and villains. Jason ducked and Remington was hit hard into unconsciousness. His body slamming hard against the airplane remains nearby. Shijin threw bolts of fire into the sky, trying to burn a limb to know avail. The begrimed bough came down like a wrath of gods. Quickly he leaped to the side, throwing a magnetic barrier around his person. Next, fiery red-black debris from the spire rocketed forth like missiles. Heroes and villains alike dashed away to avoid the onslaught.

In the confusion, Percy appeared within the entrance again…smiling. “You…! We know you. Ennui, Chaos…” Percy spits to the floor. “She awaits you.” He said pointing to Yore. “…welcome to the terror-dome!” laughing maniacally, he tightened his hand into a fist and pulled towards his chest. The beleaguered Yore yelled as his body was telekinetically launched into the doorway of the Spire. Not to be outdone, Redfield ran forward and leapt into the entry as it quickly began to close before him. With a crunching that sounded like bones grinding, the door slammed shut. Outside, the remaining heroes and villains would fight for their lives against the seemingly sentient Spire that slowly pulled itself away from the Earth. Inside, Yore and Jason would face nightmares unknowing.

Within the Spire, walls shift and reshape as Redfield and Yore clumsily try to navigate the temple. The rocks moves as if alive filled with a tense red glow upon an ebon surface. Redfield presses his back firmly against a wall to make sure nothing catches him from behind. Yore walks boldly forward as If he owns the Spire himself. Percy and Koji Itto are nowhere to be found. Abruptly, the wall Redfield had planted itself on shifts and dissipates. Redfield falls backwards into a black void. Yore turns to see him disappear into the black and merely laughs, “My kind of party.” He says to himself. His laugh is suddenly joined by another…Percy’s laugh. It is horrid and mocking. “She knows you…” His voice cuts through the darkness like a knife. “…She is hardly impressed.” He finishes. Yore simply mumbles to himself and continues pressing on, following the mental aura of his prey. “She will show you Chaos boy!” Percy taunts. As he does, the ground beneath Yore springs forth and raises him into the ceiling. With a surprising nimbleness, Yore leaps from the rock and into a nearby familiar opening. He emerges at the foot of the great crack formed from the earlier rising of the fiery woman. Echoing across the chamber, the voices of the Actor’s Guild can be heard; speaking in some archaic, eldritch language. “Back here again.” Yore mutters to no one in particular. Percy’s voice echoes across the room once more, "If you look long enough into the void the void begins to look back through you."

No sooner than said, the crevice before Yore begins to radiate. Yore backs away warily. Squinting, Yore can’t believe his eyes. From inside a figure rises. In the dim lighting, Yore makes out a familiar face before him…his own. The figure moves towards him, dressed like him, walking like him and looking utterly bored…like him. Yore frowns, “Not funny.”

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

The Rules:

1. No quoting. This is a turn based RP, so no need to quote. One person attacks/defends, the next person attacks/defends until someone dies. Simple as that.
2. Limit the OOC. If you have a non-current or current fight related question, go to the RP planning board and ask it. I want this to flow smoothly.
3. No Role playing your opponent. You can state your move, but not your opponent’s reaction.
4. Have fun. I will sometimes tell you what damage (if any) you did to your opponent and I will let you know when one of you drops. If you use a powered attack and want to know the results, it may serve you well to wait on me to tell you.
5. Whoever posts first gets first attack.
6. All Peoples choice voters: You can vote however you want. Whether it's based on how well they play, how well they write, how cool their character is or if you just like them as a person...it's up to you. Just vote.

In Battle Mode Attack Powers: This section will explain specifically what your powers can do in the chosen environment.

- The Spire -

Yore is alone in the Spire with an illusionary manifestation of Khazan's chaotic past. However every now and then, the ever changing Spire will tranform and shift, allowing for openings in its hull. From outside, the other contenders of Clash from Khazan can attack either Yore or Forte (if they ever get their butts in gear and do so). It's your choice, you other guys. I will announce a breach in the Spire hull by breaking into the match and saying Incoming! The first person who posts gets to score an attack. Doesn't matter if you're a good guy or a bad guy. Doesn't matter if you attack a good guy or a bad guy.

#3 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

Mind attacks mind using Mind Blast.

Edward did not like the twisted mockery. How he would retaliate is by a signature mind blast. That should give him a piece of Edward's mind.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

Mind defends using Mind Control (Marshell Percy)

A Mind Blast, so boring. I guess I'll defend, I am a psychic aren't I, might was well put up a mental defense or emotion control...
No not emotion control, not from this being... there is psychic resonance from somewhere else... it is still chaos, but not bored, more, exuberant maybe... Yes, Yes, I Marshell Percy, am the true Master Psychic Psycho... wait you, I hate you for some reason, you interloped in Sayang's plan... Well, lets see how powerful your mind is when it turns on itself...

#5 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Emotion Control.

"I have a different form. Mind control is SO boring and old fashioned! Try BRAIN CONTROL!" Edward taunted as he tapped into the emotions of his opponent. It was brain control, as the emotions were a product of the brain rather than the psyche. He directly attacks the brain in order to make the enemy submit. "You bore me more than the smug little stage magician!"

#6 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

Agility attacks body with Concussive Weapon/Marksmen (Jasmine Smith)

"My emotions, hah, you dare to change my emotions! I shall change them for you, you little worm. Time to warm up my singing voice...Ahem...
I feel bitchy... oh so bitchy... oh so bitchy, and meeeeaan..."

Percy begins to slender down, his hair grows long and black. His chest grows breasts and his eyes go dark.

"I feel angry, and stuck up, and slightly just...inhuman..."

Her pupils disappear. She couldn't be bothered to acknowledge Yore, save a scoffing glare. She lacked Percy's sense of Bravado and showmanship, so the song stops.

"Naughty boy, messing with a lady's mind. I have a naughty boy too, you want to meet him?"

The alien gun forms in her hands from nothingness.

"Say hello to Joey..."

She fires.

#7 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Mind Blast.

In order to distract the alien being, Edward attempted yet another mind blast. "Welcome to Earth, the only planet that holds all forms of entertainment!" He would also attempt to dodge the barrage. It might not bode too well for him if he gets hit by a good amount of projectiles.

#8 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

E.Yore's 2nd move: Mind attacks Mind w/ Mind Blast

Attack fails due to Forté's 1st move: Mind Control Defense

Forté's 2nd move: Agility attacks body with Concussive Weapon/Marksmen (Jasmine Smith)

Attack succeeds causing average damage.

Yore's Health Status: Strong
Forté's Health Status: Strong

#9 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

Xochitl attacks ???'s agility With ranged seeking slashing using agility

As the rock flew at Xochtil, he jumped backwards, with a diving role, barely avoiding the boulder as it skipped past him. He then turned as the sound of the spire opening sounded again. And lo and behold, there was Yore, fighting... Yore. Remembering how Yore had abandoned him and the other villains earlier, Xochitl growled. He whipped his knife at one of the Yores, not really caring which one he struck

#10 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:28 PM

Mind attacks strength using induced sleep (Delilah Morgan)

A Mind is a funny thing. Sometimes it breaks, other times it just weakens, and some times what doesn't break you, only makes you... stranger...

Her body changes, but retains its female charms. If anything her body weakens, becoming more dainty, pretty, dare I say, coquettish. The alien elements disappear, but the result is not any more human then before. The brusque rudeness passes out of her, replaced by a malevolent gentil courtesy. She smiles with the sweet grace of her nature.

"Well well, this is such a sweet surprise. I don't usually have guests..."

The cave walls morph into a new reality; vines break through the stone walls and the floor crumbles into dirt. More vines cover the entire region of battle. She smiles, a light pink dress begins to create itself around her to fit her dated conception of reality. She snaps a command on one silk gloved hand, and the vines bloom in sequence. Heavy pollen fills the cavern air...

"Stay awhile Mr. Yore... you might enjoy my hospitality so much, you'll never want to leave."

#11 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

Mind defends using Mental Defense.

"Bah! I have had enough of your bedtime stories. I seek other forms of entertainment." Edward scoffed. He had a strong mental defense given his perpetually bored nature. Not even those "bedtime" stories could slow him down.

#12 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Mind Attacks Mind using Psy Vamp, linked stat mind (James Badmon: Star)

"Bedtime stories... What are you talking about?... The pollen must be affecting your mind, are you sick, darling? Let Delilah have a look at you..."

She approaches Yore calmly and slips her silk hands along his temples. The silk melts away and she becomes older, yet still less antiquated. Delilah's psychic abilities were underdeveloped, another female from this world had a better grasp of their true powers. Star said nothing as she silently drained his mind from him...Let's see that defense handle this...

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

Mind attacks Mind with Mind Blast.

"I can eat at minds too. You largely overlook what happens if I give you a piece of my mind!" Edward was not too shabby himself. His strong mind and his strong mental defense, meaning that any mental attack could be little more than meaningless.

#14 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

Strength attacks body using slashing weapon/ weapon master (Maks the Barbarian/Nilan's version)

"My my... your ego is astounding. But perhaps you have a point, I could play by your game of mentality and thoughts yet, perhaps there is no need to be so civilized..."

What little stolen mental energy hid itself within her, raising the beastly intelligence of the being to come next. Stars muscles bulge, her hair grows long and matted. She explodes in size, her pouty lips turned to jowls, her slender figure rippled like a warriors. A broadsword as thick as a pillar formed in her palm. She lost all lost all femininity and Maks was reborn. His blade glistens with an edge sharp enough to split the seams of even the greatest warrior. He swings it upon Yore.

"My strength and valor cannot be challenged, ignored or forgot,
I crushed the bones and laid waste to any who dare to plot,
This tiny little man, a worm of man, who thinks he can stop,
Shall know my power, my sword in hand, that surely he shall not."

#15 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:31 PM

Mind attacks mind usimg emotion control.

Edward knew barbarians were choleric. He would seek to redirect the savage by provoking for the dodge. "Ole!"

#16 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

Strength attacks body using Combat Supremacy (Maks the Barbarian/Nilan)

"You shall not escape my blade, and shall know the meaning of my name,
I can tear you to shreds, smash you to dust, for you shall not win this game!"

With that the Barbarian began to spin in wild circles, his blade pointed out. He spun like a hurricane of death towards Yore, his blade ready to eviscerate him. He was not intent of leaving anything left of his opponent.

#17 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:57 PM

Agility attacks Body using Martial Arts.

"Wanna play rough? Let's do so!" Edward said, intercepting the blade using a punch and a gouge to the eye. This would slow the big man down along with his knavery.

#18 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

Strength attacks strength Slicing Weapon/ Weapons Master (Maks le Barbarian/Nilan)

"Fear me you whiny little man, For I shall cut off your hands!"

The rhymes are getting worse. Perhaps I shouldn't use this one for much longer.

Maks stopped his spinning tornado blade and put all of his muscle into lifting his blade in a wild uppercut, meant to render Yore from seam to head.

"YAHAHA!" he screamed with wild eyed delight.

Somewhere beneath the body and mind that was Maks, the kernal of what was really me kept thinking.

I wonder what to do next. Perhaps something more relevant, more technologically advanced. At the very least, I'd like to get away from the poetry...

#19 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

Mind attacks mind with Mind Blast.

Barbarians were not known for their mental fortitude. Edward would buy more time to dodge with a Mind Blast. This would at least stun for a second and get back. Edward himself counted on this move.

#20 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

Mind attacks body with Weapons Creation/Marksmen (Cameron Drake)

With that the barbarian facade was dropped. His body seemed to melt away leaving another being underneath his massive form. The newest form looks around the cave with mild curiosity. He wore a tight cut white suit instead of the warrior armor furs. His appearance was clean and wholly unbarbaric. Make no mistake, he was still a warlord.

"Its odd, some part of me realizes this isn't me," he said, "That the real Cameron Drake is somewhere and someone else entirely. I don't know where 'here' is but of that I can be sure... and yet, I think therefore I am, and I cannot say I think I am anyone other than Cameron Drake. So then who am I? Do You follow?... No, I'm boring you. Let me change the subject, what do you know about metallurgy?"

He snaps his finger with authority, metal flows out from the dust around him. It lengthens and forms barrels. Drake continues talking.

"You see your basic mini-gun has to be mounted to something, a vehicle, a fortified position. Sure, you could use an M-60, but then you lose the power... I figured there's no reason you couldn't have both."

The metal barrels form a large gatling gun. A tripod magically pops from the bottom to stabilize the weight. Drake places both hands on the weapon.

"Now, there's no conceivable way this gun could exist in the real world. Its simply too heavy, but for some reason I don't feel like I'm being constrained by reality for some reason. Hence the fact that a gatling gun could appear from nothingness and all that. So it weighs five pounds as far as I'm concerned, also if I'm going to break the rules of logic and physics, I might as well push it..."

The gun begins to warm up, the bullets will begin to fly as soon as Drake pulls the trigger.

"So you should know, I've decided to make the bullets 50 caliber heat-seeking hollowpoints; good luck."

The Gatling Gun roars with blasting energy as Drake paints everything in Yore's general direction with hot lead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users