Jump to content


Photo

Paradox Jungle.


  • Please log in to reply
314 replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Posted Image

Once all the heroes were ready, the Doctor would give them the following.

"Alright. Now that Time Storm we ran into is still raging, and will do so according to my calculations....For months. So if we ever wish to leave, we need that power source I tracked. Just get through the jungle, and come back with it. By the time you get to it, I should be able to teleport it to the TARDIS, install it then teleport the rest of you back to the ship. Any questions? No? Good then! Have fun, and don't die!"

And with that, the heroes would find themselves outside and ready to go....What awaited them here, who knows?

#2 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

'Where to first?"

#3 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:27 PM

Freed would look to the rest of the group.

"Do any of you have experience in a jungle environment?"

#4 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

" i have traversed many a forest, but none like this."

#5 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

It looked like a swamp. Through her many travels she was familiar with most types of physical terrain. Still, she couldn't be too careful.

"This doesn't look like a place for an energy source."

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

Aleksandr would walk into the opening with Shadow Fox behind.

"Hrm, this is the kind of terrain Shadow Fox's used to.", he said.

He'd enter the cockpit of the zoid, and wait for the others.

He'd activate the optical camouflage, just in case.

#7 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Aleksandr would walk into the opening with Shadow Fox behind.

"Hrm, this is the kind of terrain Shadow Fox's used to.", he said.

He'd enter the cockpit of the zoid, and wait for the others.

He'd activate the optical camouflage, just in case.

"Since you, or Shadowfox, are familiar with this kind of thing, I suggest you take point"

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

Ash would walk alongside them, boomstick and wristblaster at the ready.
"So how're we supposed to track this thing?" he would say.

#9 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:38 PM

"Hrm.", Aleksandr spoke through a com in the Zoid.

"Anyone got a radio on hand? I'll be communicating with you via this."

He also activated the Zoid's Thermal Vision.

He heard Freed, "Will do."

#10 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

On the Zoids sensors, an energy source would register in the distance, as well as the movement of some creature in the jungle. A massive, vaguely reptilian monster the size of the zoid which roared once before lightning stuck it....And reduced it into an egg.

One of the few dangers of the Time Storm. Anything it struck would be reduced back to a point in Time....Far in time.

#11 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:42 PM

"I see it on my sensors, we have out target."

Upon seeing the beastie being reduced yoshi style.

"Aaaannddd damn. Take care in the time storm... I'm more likely a bigger target than you all."

#12 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

" Which direction is it located in?"

#13 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

"Ironically, straight ahead of us, although its a lengthy distance..."

#14 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

"I see it on my sensors, we have out target."

Upon seeing the beastie being reduced yoshi style.

"Aaaannddd damn. Take care in the time storm... I'm more likely a bigger target than you all."

"At least you're better protected than the rest of us," she said. "Let's go." she would start to move carefully in the direction there Alek said.

#15 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

Sheik would follow at a similar pace.

#16 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:49 PM

Aleksandr would utilize his sensors to keep an eye on any potential strikes from the tumultuous time clouds (if any) above.

He would have the Zoid walk at an extremely slow pace, seemingly as if it was crawling...

"His walking speed pretty much outpaces cars..."

"GROWL.", Shadow uttered.

#17 Opalord

Opalord

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Behind you

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:51 PM

Aleksandr would utilize his sensors to keep an eye on any potential strikes from the tumultuous time clouds (if any) above.

He would have the Zoid walk at an extremely slow pace, seemingly as if it was crawling...

"His walking speed pretty much outpaces cars..."

"GROWL.", Shadow uttered.

"I'm fairly certain we're all capable of jogging"

#18 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

    Will never see the Adult Board

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Ash would glance at the Zoid, "I'd be careful if I were you, pal. You're pretty much walkin' around in a lightning conductor."

#19 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Everywhere and Nowhere
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:54 PM

The Jungle was thick and overgrown, though the Zoid could pretty much barrel its way and make a path. The downside was that should anything happen, it wouldn't have much room to maneuver at all.

Still, it was better then nothing though after a while, another sound entered the ears of the heroes.....The sounds of drums.

#20 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Sheik would take out one of her knives, in preparation for any hostiles that could approach.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users