• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:20 AM

This is only a request not a favor or anything like that, but I would really like it if someone could attempt to make a comic of one of my fictions. At the very least a single scene. If any one with great artistic talent is interested please give me a PM I would very much appreciate it if it could be done. Please and thank you. :)

#2 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:02 PM

This is only a request not a favor or anything like that, but I would really like it if someone could attempt to make a comic of one of my fictions. At the very least a single scene. If any one with great artistic talent is interested please give me a PM I would very much appreciate it if it could be done. Please and thank you. :)

*Runs away at the thought of more work*

Curious, what kind of Fiction?

#3 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

I have two types, Heroic/Divine and Demonic/Death. Here are some examples of each.

Demonic/Death Types: - Just the first few posts the rest are RPs. http://www.electricf...showtopic=13362

Heroic/Divine Types: - I haven't quite gotten down to this one as much yet but I plan on it. http://www.electricf...showtopic=13721

I really don't mind even if it is small. But seeing someone make a comic of my work would make me happy. But like I said only a request. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users