Jump to content


Photo

Tattooine


  • Please log in to reply
528 replies to this topic

#61 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:34 PM

*Gavin/Jack: The look around the bar did not reveal anyone watching them particularly intently. After being asked the bartender turned to the two.

"Some man. He was here a second ago." the bartender says. Low and behold the few seconds Gavin looked away one of the eats was empty. Jack wuld see a figure moving straight for the back way."I think he'll be back...forgot his helmet." the man adds.

Gavin would look suspiciously at the helmet, he would slide over to Jack beside him and whispered "I think we've just drank our way into a trap... be ready for anything."

Gavin looked around nonchalantly, appearing to just casually look around. He'd be scanning the crowd in the bar, who looked like they were getting ready, who was paying more attention to them then normal. As apart of his nonchalance, it would be too suspicious to contact the others, more suspicious for them to then act on the knowledge... He'd have to do his best to stem the situation when the time comes.

So he'd start to draft two hollow balls, about the size of a baseball, out of Superviolet (UV and invisible) in each of his hands after setting his drink down on the and turning to casually watch the door.

Richard would see a person who looked the most human he's seem in this bar. He wem't over to where Jack and Gavin was. "Do you think we should go after him?" He asked Gavin.

Still nonchalant, Gavin would calmly say quietly to Richard "Nah, he's either coming back because he is the Scarred man, coming back with the scarred man, or coming back with a whole lot of trouble..."

#62 sirmethos

sirmethos

    A Man of the People

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

The Cajun would manage to swipe 50 credits before the man and his bodyguard finally left for the exit.


Having managed to get some local currency, Gambit stealthily pocketed it, then lightly lifted a hand to get the bartenders attention. "One corellian spiced ale s'il vous plaît.", having heard a number of other human looking costumers in the bar order the same drink, Gambit figured it would be relatively harmless, and hopefully relatively good.

#63 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:39 PM

*Gambit:"7 credits" the bartender said, as a bottle appeared on the table in front of gambit.

*Rahl/Gavin:OOC: I never said he was human <_<. Fleshing out whats around you is fine, but dont go into so much detail about events like this myserious stranger and just how many humans are in the bar. Thats my job. Im not sure if you would've been able to even see, but I'll go with it this time. Please acvto on what only your character was informed of for future refrence.

As the the three waited by the bar, they might hear some commotion from the exit the mysterious man had exited from. However noone else would be paying much attention to it, instead minding their own business.

"If I'm going to wait for my doom, I will need another drink. S'cuse me gentlemen." Jack says, excusing himself to head over to Gambit.

#64 sirmethos

sirmethos

    A Man of the People

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 01 March 2011 - 02:54 PM

"7 credits" the bartender said, as a bottle appeared on the table in front of gambit.


taking the bottle, Gambit took a small handful of the local currency from his pocket and held it out to the bartender with a questioning expression. "Dis be enough?", he shrugged lightly with a slightly sheepish expression "Only just arrived and got my own currency exchanged to dis."

#65 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 01 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

*Rahl/Gavin:OOC: I never said he was human <_<. Fleshing out whats around you is fine, but dont go into so much detail about events like this myserious stranger and just how many humans are in the bar. Thats my job. Im not sure if you would've been able to even see, but I'll go with it this time. Please acvto on what only your character was informed of for future refrence.

As the the three waited by the bar, they might hear some commotion from the exit the mysterious man had exited from. However noone else would be paying much attention to it, instead minding their own business.

"If I'm going to wait for my doom, I will need another drink. S'cuse me gentlemen." Jack says, excusing himself to head over to Gambit.

Noticing the commotion, and staying just as interested as the rest of the bar, Gavin would start to draft Red into the hollow balls, keeping them hidden as he did so. If this wasn't any trouble coming for them, then red would be easier to get rid of without people noticing, and being a darker colour, they'd also be harder to notice out like this.

He'd be watching the door, while not appearing to pay any attention to it. He wanted to be ready for what ever came their way, and be able to act on a moments notice.

#66 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

*Gambit:"7 credits" the bartender said, as a bottle appeared on the table in front of gambit.

*Rahl/Gavin:OOC: I never said he was human <_<. Fleshing out whats around you is fine, but dont go into so much detail about events like this myserious stranger and just how many humans are in the bar. Thats my job. Im not sure if you would've been able to even see, but I'll go with it this time. Please acvto on what only your character was informed of for future refrence.

As the the three waited by the bar, they might hear some commotion from the exit the mysterious man had exited from. However noone else would be paying much attention to it, instead minding their own business.

"If I'm going to wait for my doom, I will need another drink. S'cuse me gentlemen." Jack says, excusing himself to head over to Gambit.

"Alright. We need to get the wild-haired man here in case of anything." We waved his hand in Gambit's direction in order to get his attention."

#67 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:19 PM

Since he didn't get an answer, Richard would just sit next to Gavin and wait to see what happens next. Perhaps the figure would come back to them.

OOC: Pat I replied to you...

#68 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

OOC: Pat I replied to you...

Edited.

#69 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

*Gambit/Jack: "Its fine." the bartender says, when jack interrupts. "Add some rum to that order." The bartender nods, before handing Jack one. "Listen mate, we saw some guy head outside...we wwaitin to see what happens." Jack whispers to gambit.

*Gavin/Rahl: The commotion outside continued, though noone noticed still.

#70 sirmethos

sirmethos

    A Man of the People

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:20 PM

"Its fine." the bartender says, when jack interrupts. "Add some rum to that order." The bartender nods, before handing Jack one. "Listen mate, we saw some guy head outside...we wwaitin to see what happens." Jack whispers to gambit.


Hearing Jack's comment, Gambit lightly shrugged and nodded at the bartender, "a glass of rum as well s'il vous plaît.", he turned his head a bit to respond to Jack. "Gambit be staying in de background, mebbe anyone noticing de group entering, won' pay attention to Gambit, not arriving with de group non? element of surprise."

#71 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

Richard wanted to see what what going on outside the bar, but it was better to stay inside and wait for the figure to come back. At least they were all together.

#72 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

*Gambit/Jack: "Aye." Jack nods at Gambit's plan, before taking a drink of his rum.

*Rahl/Gavin: The two would hear commotion get louder, which was compunded by a loud whining sound which lasted a second. A muffled scream followed. It seemed to grab at least a few peoples attention, however they at least pretended to ignore it.

#73 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:16 PM

That was enough to get his attention. "That's not good." Even is that person wasn't the one they were looking for, he felt an urge to check on that person. He turned to Gavin. "I feel that's he's in trouble. Whether he's the person or not we must check it out."

#74 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:58 PM

That was enough to get his attention. "That's not good." Even is that person wasn't the one they were looking for, he felt an urge to check on that person. He turned to Gavin. "I feel that's he's in trouble. Whether he's the person or not we must check it out."

Gavin would sigh... yeah, perhaps he was right, and it would be better to be out in the light. This strange, strange world had not one, but Two suns, he didn't know ho much that would amplify his power, but it would be better out there then in here.

"Yeah, let's go check it out... I still think this is a trap, so watch yourself." he said, letting the red and superviolet fade to dust as he got up to go to the door. The great thing about being a Drafter was that you didn't get blinded when going from dark placed to into light, whatever was out there, his eyes wouldn't have to adjust and he'd be able to react at a moments notice.

#75 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

Richard would likewise follow Gavin out the door, although casually to avoid suspicion. He hoped he made the right decision, but his gut reaction has often been correct bwfore.

#76 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:45 PM

As the two headed outside they would see quite a sight. Two of the white-armored soldiers layed dead, burn marks on their armor. Standing over them was(most likely) the man who had stood up from the bar. In battered and scrathced armor, wielding carbine rifle of sorts, he faced down at his work, contemplative, when he looked up at the two. He moved his gun into place, though almost instantly he lowered it upon sight. The man's face was indeed scarred, along with the rest of him and his equipment.

Posted Image

"Was wondering how our meet would go...saved me the trouble. Saved me the trouble of figuring out how to approach ya so anything else I could do to help you?" the man asks, resting his gun on his shoulder as he nodded to the bodies.

#77 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

The person certainly handled his attackers. It looked like there was nothing to worry about. Still, he needed to know whther he is the person. "Who are the Patriots?" He asked.

#78 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:26 AM

The person certainly handled his attackers. It looked like there was nothing to worry about. Still, he needed to know whther he is the person. "Who are the Patriots?" He asked.


"lalilulelo" the scarred man says, before motioning back to the white-armor clad men. "Now that thats settled, mind helping me move these, into that back there? Seeing as you brought em, its fair you handle this part."

#79 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

"lalilulelo" the scarred man says, before motioning back to the white-armor clad men. "Now that thats settled, mind helping me move these, into that back there? Seeing as you brought em, its fair you handle this part."

"Good enough for me..." Gavin would say hefting one of the troopers over his back.

He wouldn't turn his back on the man however. He may be the contact, and more trustworthy then any random person here... but he was still an unknown, and Gavin hadn't survived 15 years as the Prism for trusting unknowns.

#80 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:47 AM

"lalilulelo" the scarred man says, before motioning back to the white-armor clad men. "Now that thats settled, mind helping me move these, into that back there? Seeing as you brought em, its fair you handle this part."

"We can't be to careful. Now, back to the bar." Richard would walk back to the bar, although he would keep an eye out for him.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users