528 replies to this topic

#21 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

As they were walking, "Normal? What... Oh the eyes, you've never seen a Drafter before let alone the Prism, have you. Yes it's normal." he would say in regards to Richards question.

Deserts were nothing new to him, he'd traveled the cracked lands of Atash which were just as bad, though they'd have to get out of the heat before they ran out of water.

Richard wanted to say about his eyes, but they still needed to get out of the heat. Unfortunately, his magical powers are limited in variety. Any normal wizard he knew could teleport himself, but he had nothing to speed up the travel.

#22 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

"Ok just so I if i may ask once we get to that place, what exactly are we to be doing there?" Jack would as he kept walking in his odd fashion.

#23 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

"Ok just so I if i may ask once we get to that place, what exactly are we to be doing there?" Jack would as he kept walking in his odd fashion.

OOC: I can telll this will take a while. Luckily, Richard is the most patient guy in the world. :P

"I'm not to sure where the person is. We'll just have to look for him."

#24 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

Gambit lightly shrugged as he kept following the team. "All we know is dat we be meeting de contact."

#25 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

"Well thats helpful..." Jack says none too pleased with the answer. "So we are in this godforsaken place with almost no idea what we're doing, no clue what we may run into, and top it off...I only brought one bottle of rum with me. I suppose Ive run under worse conditions, but its still not very pleasent a thought." Jack says as he keeps up the pace.

OOC: anytime u want to timeskip take a vote.

#26 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:18 PM

OOC:Definitely the time skip.

#27 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:39 PM

At Jacks comments Gavin would only crack a wry smirk before answering "I think that just about covers it... er, I never got your name." he said to the Pirate.

#28 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

At Jacks comments Gavin would only crack a wry smirk before answering "I think that just about covers it... er, I never got your name." he said to the Pirate.

jack would smile as he turned. "Oh, I am Ca-." Jack stops himself, before looking around. After a second or so he would lean in and mutter "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." before continuing on his path. "Say have we met before?" Jack asks, thinking his voice is familiar.

#29 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

jack would smile as he turned. "Oh, I am Ca-." Jack stops himself, before looking around. After a second or so he would lean in and mutter "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." before continuing on his path. "Say have we met before?" Jack asks, thinking his voice is familiar.

"I doubt that you've met before. I don't even remember you doing that speech that everyone attended. What can you do?"

#30 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:57 PM

"I doubt that you've met before. I don't even remember you doing that speech that everyone attended. What can you do?"

"Me? Oh well listen. I am the owner of the infamous Black pearl, one of the most dangerous and deadly pirates of the seven seas. I am Captain jack Sparro-" Jack begins to say when the group hears a loud noise. Turning Jack would scream before jumping out of the way of an oncoming speeder. "Bugger...." Jack mutters, still on the floor. The group was now mere yards from the beginning of the city.

#31 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

"Me? Oh well listen. I am the owner of the infamous Black pearl, one of the most dangerous and deadly pirates of the seven seas. I am Captain jack Sparro-" Jack begins to say when the group hears a loud noise. Turning Jack would scream before jumping out of the way of an oncoming speeder. "Bugger...." Jack mutters, still on the floor. The group was now mere yards from the beginning of the city.

The city itself didn't seem to different. It was all the aliens that were different. All of themwere of all types of shapes and sizes and their modes of transport was so modern. It would be tough to get accustomed to such a place.

"Does any of this seem familiar to you?" He asked his group.

#32 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

The city itself didn't seem to different. It was all the aliens that were different. All of themwere of all types of shapes and sizes and their modes of transport was so modern. It would be tough to get accustomed to such a place.

"Does any of this seem familiar to you?" He asked his group.

Gambit stood for a moment, studying the city, then lightly shook his head, "non.", he shrugged his shoulders. "De vehicle we saw a moment ago could have been something from de shi'ar empire though, maybe one of de more primitive planets."

#33 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

Gavin was amazed at what he was seeing. Monsters and Creatures walking about, and flying carts, and strange animals. And metal puppets walking about without strings or actors.

With a slight pause he said "Well, it's obvious really. No matter how advanced or strange, things will always stay the same. Carts for transport, beasts of burden for work, and people rushing to their business... still..." he looked over at a gaggle of Jawa's haggling with a merchant who most obviously wasn't human. "Well, we best find this Scarred Man and do what we came here to do." he said still taking everything in.

#34 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:56 AM

Delta felt far out of his element. He belonged under the ocean, not on some arid, waterless planet. Now he reached the city, and he felt even more displaced. It was a bustling city, full of exotic species, most armed with something. And then there were these... machines walking around. One of them had a blinking eye and a rusted chassis, it was being taken apart by a group of jawas. Something sparked inside Delta as he looked down at his own metal suit. Delta equipped electro bolt, and charged up the droid, the droid instantly came to life with a whirr or servomotors, the jawas scurried off in surprise.

#35 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

Jack would stand up spitting out some stand.

"That wasn't too bad a walk after all....so where to now? Did we get told where exactly he'd be?" jack asks as he looks around the city. many different species are bustling around, and buildings line up the street they are on. There are several men clad in white armor with big guns, though they seem to not notice the odd group.

Posted Image

#36 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Delta eyed the white-armored troops. they were clean, and their weapons looked menacing, not the piles of scrap the locals were carrying around. They looked... expensive. Definitely out of tune with the enviroment. "I say we follow them," Delta grumbled, his voice was deep and threatening, like thunder.

#37 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:28 PM

Gavin could tell what they were immediately, they weren't just any city guard, they were professional soldiers. The way they guarded the checkpoint, any regular soldier in this heat with that amount of armour would be taking it easy.

These men were out in the sun, standing guard, stopping anyone that Gavin supposed seemed out of place here. Best not go anywhere near them for the moment. As if people here could seem out of place to them... him and his companions most definitely would.

"I think if we want to keep this mission a secrete, then we'd best stay away from such soldiers." Gavin would say quietly enough for only his team mates to hear.

#38 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

For a long moment, Gambit simply stood, observing the surroundings and the soldiers, before turning to his teammates. "Gambit t'inks we better avoid trouble for now. Act like we b'long here, non?", he shrugged lightly before dropping the butt of his cigarette on the ground, stepping on it. "Anyt'ing be better dan standing here attracting attention."

#39 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

"Sorry big man, I think they're making sense. Ok so lets get looking...but first..." Jack says as he goes for his flask. eeing that its empty he would grunt. "I need a drink. There has got to be a place around here somewhere. Come on gents, help me look." Jack says as he begins to walk deeper into the town.

#40 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:58 PM

The city didn't seem too modern besides the transportation. The soldiers had some weird looking armor and had weapons similar to the ones the aliens had.

"Our best hope is to just look around and hope to find the guy. Also, try not to be too suspicious."

At Jack's comment. "At least we're going somewhere, " he thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users