• Please log in to reply
528 replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

Posted Image

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:28 PM

With a flash the desginated heroes(Gambit, Subject Delta, Gavin, Jack Sparrow, and Rahl) layed in the middle of a desert. The Doctor had dropped them off a good mile from a city, which was visible from their position. They were told that the Doctor had set-up a contact from that world to assist and that he was hiding somehwere in that city. He would have various scars and answer to "Who are the Patriots" with "lalilulelo".

"...a pirates life for me." Jack says lazily before getting up in shock. "Oh no, not the locker again!?!?...oh, nevermind." jack says as helooks around.

#3 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:36 PM

Richard found himself in the middle of a desert. Luckily he still got some food in his back, but it was still a bit jarring.

"Telling us when we will be transported would have been nice," He muttered. He then saw the man with a hat. "I don't think I've seen you."

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

With a flash the desginated heroes(Gambit, Gavin, Jack Sparrow, and Rahl) layed in the middle of a desert. The Doctor had dropped them off a good mile from a city, which was visible from their position. They were told that the Doctor had set-up a contact from that world to assist and that he was hiding somehwere in that city. He would have various scars and answer to "Who are the Patriots" with "Lalelulilo".

"...a pirates life for me." Jack says lazily before getting up in shock. "Oh no, not the locker again!?!?...oh, nevermind." jack says as helooks around.

As they suddenly appeared in the desert, Gambit quickly brought a hand up to protect his eyes from the sun, then looked curiously at Sparrow. "..De locker?"

#5 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

Jack would turn to Richard. "Well mate, I cant say Ive seen ye either. I am Captain ja-" Jack begins to say before Gambit asks him about the locker. Jack merely shivers before waving his hand.

"I'd rather not get into that mate...now then, something tells me I slept through something important. Whats goin on exactly?" jack asks the group.

#6 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:01 PM

Subject Delta gingerly opened his eyes. He looked around him. What was this? He gripped the ground with his hands, it was strange. The particles that made up the ground were freeflowing, slipping through his fingers. He looked up, and there came his biggest surprise. 2 bright yellow orbs in the sky. He had never seen them before, he was sure of it. But then again, some lost memory, swathed in pain. A similar orb, viewed through a watery medium... "ARRGGHH", Delta groaned in pain. the memories, it hurt. He gingerly began to stand up, and noticed others around him. He stared at them, impassive, for noone would know what was behind the steel helmet. Delta took out his drill.

#7 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:09 PM

Jack would turn to Richard. "Well mate, I cant say Ive seen ye either. I am Captain ja-" Jack begins to say before Gambit asks him about the locker. Jack merely shivers before waving his hand.

"I'd rather not get into that mate...now then, something tells me I slept through something important. Whats goin on exactly?" jack asks the group.

From what the Doctor told us, we're supposed to meet someone in that city over there." He pointed to the city in the distance. He then looked closely. "Are you drunk?"

#8 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

Delta silently, impassively watched the interaction of the others. The only interactions he had known were ones of combat. He was not a man of words, and found conversation to be a pointless waste of time.

#9 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

Gavin would teleport in, looking as though he had been sitting before, and for some reason he seemed to be intently studying his hand before he fell into the sand.

"Damnit!" he said sitting up "Can't they tell us we're leaving before popping us up somewhere for Orlohams sake!"

He looked around at his surroundings, "Where's this? A bit dry..." he said picking up a handful of sand letting it fall through his fingers before getting up.

#10 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

Delta turned and stared at the newcomer, before turning his attention towards the city. He was considering setting off by himself, as he had always done. But maybe teamwork was worth staying alive.

#11 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

Ignoring Richard's question he would look at Gavin who had just entered. After a second he would mentally shrug before turning back to Richard, then the city.

"That city? Over there?"

#12 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Ignoring Richard's question he would look at Gavin who had just entered. After a second he would mentally shrug before turning back to Richard, then the city.

"That city? Over there?"

"Yes. That's the city. We better get moving."

To the newcomer. "There's quite a lot of you I haven't met. What's your name?"

#13 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

at Richards question, Gambit smirked lightly as he pulled a cigarette out of his pocket, lighting it with the tip of a finger. "I be Gambit, dunno 'bout de others.", Gambit shrugged lightly and simply stood watching their surroundings.

#14 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:09 PM

OOC: You talking to me Patrick?

#15 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

"Yes. That's the city. We better get moving."

To the newcomer. "There's quite a lot of you I haven't met. What's your name?"

He extended his hand "Gavin Guile, you?" he would ask.

Of note were Gavin's eyes, the Iris of his eyes were not coloured like normal, they were like looking into a Prism or a diamond, colours sparkled in them and they were always shifting. Shifting through red all the way to blue and clear spots mixed in with all the colours.

"So, To the City then." he would say leading off toward it. He called back "Best be moving before the sun cooks your brains."

#16 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

Delta was feeling hot already in his thick armor. He equipped Freeze Blast and iced his armor, avoiding joints and his viewports. He then followed the man with the strange eyes to the city.

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

"Right. What he says...." Jack says as he begins to follow Gavin, taking a drink from a flask as he does so.

#18 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

OOC: You talking to me Patrick?

OOC: was talking to Skirm. Honestly. there's too many for introductions right now.

"Richard Rahl." He would notice his eyes changing colors constantly. "Is that normal for you?"

#19 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

Seeing the others start to move, Gambit quickly followed them, bringing up the rear, watching the backs of the team.

#20 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

OOC: was talking to Skirm. Honestly. there's too many for introductions right now.

"Richard Rahl." He would notice his eyes changing colors constantly. "Is that normal for you?"

As they were walking, "Normal? What... Oh the eyes, you've never seen a Drafter before let alone the Prism, have you. Yes it's normal." he would say in regards to Richards question.

Deserts were nothing new to him, he'd traveled the cracked lands of Atash which were just as bad, though they'd have to get out of the heat before they ran out of water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users