• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:11 AM

As they reached Shanghai, China, a voice was heard in the back of the house.

"So, this house still exists does it? I haven't been here in ages!" It said as a man in red came from the shadows and entered the room where everyone was sitting at a table.

"Hello Jin, It is nice to see you haven't forgotten us." Horen said with a smile as well as Euffy.

"I haven't seen you guys in the last two thousand years! That time was such a great era AHAHHAHAHAHAH!" He laughed for no reason as he consumed the shadows of the dead bodies around him. "Where is my Empress of Darkness Ophelia? I wish to kneel before her once more and proclaim my loyalty to her after these many long years." He said with a smile on his face.

"She is upstairs sle--" Reina was cut off as Ezuma appeared in front of Jin out of thin air.

"Hello my Jin La'Muerte. You have returned to me, I am pleased. With this I restore your powers to their former glory." She said as she touched his forehead with her index finger, causing a surge of black mist to exit her body and caused the entire dimension they were in to begin to crumble, the mist entering Jin's body and calming down once again.

He turned to look at Akan and Edward, wondering who they were and why they were there.

"Your majesty, who would these fellows be?" He said pointing to the both of them.

She went to go back upstairs to be with her sister leaving them to explain their existence to him.

#102 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:17 PM

As the mansion moved ever closer to Shanghai, China, a shadow figure appeared in the back of the mansion laughing as he entered.

"AHAHAHAHAHA It's just like I remembered it. I haven't seen it in ages!" He laughed as he entered the room laughing still his eyes a bright crimson red.

"Hello Jin, good to have you join us again." Hinori said as she still sat in the chair to the far back with a slight smirk on her face.

"I haven't seen you guys in over two thousand years. How is everything.......how is our Empress?" He asked lightly smiling at Ophelia kneeling before her as she too was his master.

"Oh hi Jin!" She said excitedly hugging him and smelling the blood on his clothing. "You smell nice Jin. You killed two men before coming here didn't you?" She asked with a toothy grin.

Jin just laughed at how accurate she always was with the smell of blood. "But where is our Empress? I have yet to stand before her majesty and grace after these long years." He said walking to Hinori.

"She is upstairs re--" Reina was cut off by Ezuma who appeared in front of them out of thin air.

"Jin La'Muerte, you have returned to me." She said as she watched him kneel before her.

#103 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

Akan and Edward would notice Jin arriving. "An old friend I presume? I'm a new associate, Akan." Akan asked and introduced.

#104 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

Jin smiled at the two as he sucked the shadows from the dead bodies around him into his own.

"I see. Empress, have they met Loreli yet?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"No, they are not ready. We have more important matters to attend to anyway. Hinori are you prepared to destroy the town that was once your cage?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"This is something I have been waiting for, for a very long time my Lady Ezuma." She said as she knelt before her.

Ezuma smiled slightly and Horen got up and made his way to the front door where he pushed it open and howled with excitement at their new orders.

"Everyone listen well, for these are my standing orders. Anyone that gets in your way or decides to keep you from our goal. I want you to crush them into the ground. No mercy, no prisoners.....no survivors." She said with a smirk, her chaotic energies making the demons inside the mansion quiver with fear and respect for their queen.

#105 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

"We will be MORE than just happy to help." Edward said. "After all, I am an eldritch personification of ennui, chaos, and melancholy!" Akan grinned. "Me and Old Painful would like to do the dirty work. I'm here if anyone does not want to get their hands dirty."

#106 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:47 AM

As the band demons reached the outskirts of the city of Shanghai, Hinori quivered with anticipation as she began to walk into the town with a grudging smile on her face unable to contain the laughter as her laugh filled the night air with complete resolution in what she was about to do.

"I shall see this city burned to the ground for their crimes against my brother and me. I should have done this years ago." She said looking back on how they were treated like slaves and street urchins constantly having to beg for food to survive.

Ophelia and Reina walked out of the house together, holding hands as Reina played her music box and they both sang along as they walked into town after Hinori. Horen swung his arm around Edward's shoulder and stared off into the city lights.

"Are you ready to deliver some indiscriminate injustice to this place my friend?" He said with a smile on his nonexistent face.

#107 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:29 PM

Edward would grin widely. "Oh yes. That would be entertaining." He was ready to use his mental powers and resources on the victims. Akan would take the safety off, the gun click audible enough for Edward and company to hear. "Let's see what Old Painful can do for you." Akan would go into a firing position, ready to shoot for killing in the direction of the place.

#108 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

Unaware to them however, there would be a person watching their movements as they attacked Shanghai. Not even Ezuma was aware of their existence amongst them.....yet.

"My blood is the sign of total darkness. Let it flow into the city and engulf all hope." Ezuma said as she bit her hand, letting the blood flow out, causing the mansion to quiver with excitement it seemed.

As soon as it stopped shaking, the mansion began to spit out countless numbers of demons from Ezuma's home. She chuckled slightly as the monsters roared through the night and caused a dark shroud to cover Shanghai. As the sad pitiful humans came out to defend their home their armies were decimated in a matter of seconds as the demons washed over them, crushing anything in their way.

#109 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 05:18 PM

Edward continued along with Akan. Edward already was making havoc of his own while Akan would pick off people one by one. Edward also took advantage of the scenario for exploiting emotions.

#110 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

Ezuma began to chant a long drawn out spell as a Pentacle formed on the ground below her. The Earth itself seemed to tremble in fear of the power from the power surging forth from it. Jin and Euffy stopped what they were doing as did the other embodiments, and stared off towards the whirlwind of dark energies forming in the sky and touching down on the ground where the pentacle was.

"So she plans on summoning him back from the Black Abyss does she?" Jin smiled as he ripped the throat out of his victim, not bothering to turn to look at him.

"It seems like it. Once he is set loose, no one will be able to stop him. After all his power rivals that of our Empress." Euffy stated with a recumbent remark.

Hinori continued into the city while Reina and Ophelia had fun playing in the bloody mess they made.

"Narza Des'Truct.........So she plans to revive him after all. The humans are doomed." She walked on and entered the city of Shanghai, touching buildings left and right causing them to crumble from the age of time.

#111 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

Akan would reload as Edward Yore would prepare himself. More chaos would ensue soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users