110 replies to this topic

#41 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:18 PM

Edward was egged on. "The heart then. Let's try that." "As long as I get to eat my stomach, I'll pick the liver." Akan would add. The two would be in an organs arms race. The difference is that Akan would be hungry enough to eat the organs he picked later on.

#42 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:42 PM

Euffy dug her into the chest of the victim, who had by now died from bleeding out and Euffy just flooded his body with blood and flushed all his organs out for them to pick and choose. Ophelia reached for the intestines that Euffy had cut through licking her lips as she did so.

#43 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

Akan would take the stomach, liver, and lungs. Edward took both kidneys, heart, and brain. Akan would be ready to feast as Edward would be ready to preserve and even sell some for money. "Entertaining." Edward said. "Refreshing." Akan replied. The two males were mutually satisfied.

#44 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

Uura went and sat at the table near Akan and just looked at him with his pale white eyes as he licked the head of the girl she held in his arms. Ophelia looked over as she was eating. "Oh, right" she said with her mouth full of human guts, "u all haven't met Uura, he is my closest friend. Other then my dear sister Reina of course." She said smiling at Reina, hoping to get her to join the fun to no avail as she continued to shed tears without a smile.

#45 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

Akan was a messy eater too. "Sorry about my eating habits. Those habits are going to die hard." He also grinned and chuckled as he munched on his stomach. He would move onto the liver and lungs after the stomach. "Thanks is one word I'll say regarding the refreshments."

#46 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

Uura stared at akan with intent as if he was eying his questionable figure, why he looked different then the others and his master. He roared in Akan's face seemingly disgruntled at what he was. "Uura come here, I have a present for you." Ophelia said noticing him get upset over something silly. Uura just got up and went to his master's side like a servant should. She pointed him towards a room where the sounds of mumbling could be heard, signifying someone was in there. Uura let out another roar and phased through the floor and apparently reemerged on the inside of the room as loud screaming and sounds of bones being snapped as blood ran out from under the crack of the door. "He's such a good boy. I hope he develops past the infant stage though as I can't keep my eye on what he's doing all the time." Ophelia said as the screaming stopped inside the room.

#47 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:20 PM

"I thought my habits were going to freak some out at first. But I feel that I belong here. I like this place." Akan said, smiling with glee. He would move onto the lungs for eating. Akan enjoyed the time and refreshment just as Edward was entertained.

#48 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

Ophelia would sense another like them close by and would redirect their course towards the north a bit. "I think we found Horen Euffy." She said as she giggled and made the house vanish from sight off of the beach. They would soon find themselves located somewhere near Utah, where they would wait for Horen to come to them as Euffy called out to him. "You will like Horen guys, Euffy and I knew him a long time ago. Though it seems he has changed bodies since the last time we met him. His thought patterns are a little different, but not much." She grinned at Euffy who would actually show a smile on her face for once in her life since the day the three of them parted over 2000 years ago. "Papa is coming back." She said with a cute smile.

#49 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

"More company? Very good!" Edward said. Akan just stoically nodded his head as he devoured the organs that he took. His refreshment for now was satisfied. Akan would relax for a while. Edward would anticipate the next "adventure" the group would undertake.

#50 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

As the man named Horen came across a house out in the middle of nowhere, he pondered as to why it would be sitting on a desolate plain such as this. "Seems odd that someone would build a house out in the middle of nowhere like this.........wait, noooo it couldn't be." He said as he walked up to the house and knocked on the door which enthusiastic delight as he rubbed his hands together and cackled. Though the one to open the door wouldn't be someone whom he knew.

#51 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Edward and Akan would watch. They anticipated the "new" member. In fact, the two miscreants were ready to meet new friends and even help out in the adventure.

#52 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

Reina answer the door as she looked at the man who had no head. "I take it you are the one they were waiting on." She said as she welcomed him into the house. "I see this place hasn't changed a bit in the past 2000 years. Though back then, I was in a different body and it was much cleaner too." He acknowledged as he stepped into the house and closed the door behind him. "And who are the three people i don't recognize Ophelia?" He asked with a grin. Reina introduced herself formally to him in the process while he went to sit at the table.

#53 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

"Akan the Hunter here." He introduced.

"Name's Edward Yore." Edward said.

The natures of the two could be sensed by Horen. Edward might be radiating eldritch energy and Akan's RPKS is nothing to be trifled with. Still, the two would get along with the man very well. After all, the whole ensemble might be a family, albeit a warped family.

#54 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:15 PM

A man lay whimpering in the corner of the room as he watched the five of them welcome a newer person into the house, to which he cringed more and began to cry. Uura roared as he sensed Ail'Gandel's presence. "Yeah I hear you Uura, these guys just seem weirder then me, but in a good way mind you." Horen said as he kicked back and grinned at the two from his side of the table. The man still crying and whimpering like a baby. "So where are we heading next?" Reina turned to him tears still coming from her eyes. "We are heading to Europe to pick up Hinori Mona. She has an unusually strong presence and I wish to have her join our little "family." She stated as she threw a water blade into the skull of the whimpering man to shut him up. "I hate it when filth just doesn't shut up when you are talking."

#55 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

Akan would pack his firearm and his accessories. His magazines, the gun itself, his cash, his cigarettes, and his glasses would be packed within his trench coat. "Ready and able. Anything else needed? Because I'm game for Europe."

Edward Yore would smile as well. "I'm all ready to go abroad for entertainment. Ready when everyone else is."

#56 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

Ophelia smiled and her eyes began to glow as she made the house begin to vanish with them inside it. "I can't wait to meet this friend of yours dear sister Reina." She said with a laugh as all of them vanished from sight and traveled through the dimension called hell towards their destination. They landed abruptly near stone henge of all places. "This where I sense her the strongest." Reina said as she opened the door and went outside.

#57 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

"Stonehenge. Perfect." Edward said. "While we are here, what shall our plan be?"

Akan sniffed the air. "This area is peculiar. I hope I won't have to refresh myself."

Either way, the two might enjoy their times here while they wait.

#58 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

Reina found Hinori stabbing into the bodies of several dead victims, releasing the crimson liquid from their bodies as she frowned upon them. "You bleed, yet I don't, you scream, yet I don't, you die......yet I don't. Why must I be cursed to exist in a life worth not existing." She said as she turned and extended her sword towards Reina as she sensed her from behind. "You, you are from before, the time long ago in the place with bamboo. You have lived this long as well? I have too, it's not fun, when you can't die." She said as Reina took her hand and took her to the house. As she walked in with Hinori in hand she pointed to the girl with the head floating above armor and arms not attached to her body. "This is Hinori Mona." Hinori looked at them all and scoffed. "This bunch, is less desirable then you Reina. But if you say I can find purpose here, then I shall join you."

#59 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

Edward eyed Hinori, ready to introduce himself when needed. Akan would be prompt on preparation, noticing Old Painful may come back into his hands. Th two men were ready for introductions when needed.

#60 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

"My name is Hinori Mona, and I don't have any interest in getting friendly with anyone besides Jin and Reina." She said with her cold stare. "How friendship withers when touched by these hands of mine. Only those that resist physical forms may be in my company." She stated with appropriate resolve in the choice she made. She looked at Ophelia who would only smile back at her with curiosity. "Your choice in friends is most peculiar Reina." Reina looked at Ophelia, Edward, and Akan. They all agreed to join their little family and would make her ideals become more possible as a group. "Well suit yourself Hinori." She said handing her a cup of tea. "You know I can't drink or eat anything." She said as she walked off, spotting a human on her way upstairs and touching them with her finger watching him scream and turn to ashes as he aged to rapidly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users