110 replies to this topic

#21 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:03 PM

"Exciting. I can drive the masses nuts with my emotional manipulations. If that isn't enough, I'd give them a piece of my mind---From Edward with hate, the mind blast. And I hope you eat your vegetables, because there will be a lot of them." Edward told casually. He advertised how he can help. His psychic energy and ability was something not to be trifled with. The girls would love to have any help in any form, as seen by Edward. A time of fun for the two came near.

#22 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:55 PM

As night fell, the dawn of evil rose and with it the demons of the night flew around Ophelia's house while the three evil entrepreneurs went out for a walk at night.

"I believe that the sarcophagus will be moved tonight, so we must act now." Reina said as tears still trickled down her cheeks. Ophelia walked in front her eyes glowing orange under the veil of her bangs.

"Tonight, I get to meet my old friend from 2000 years ago." She laughed as she looked towards the other two.

#23 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

"Let us act. I'd love to meet her." Edward said. He would ready his powers to fiddle with the opponents that come. His ability to tweak with emotions and blast minds can give him credibility as a mental masher.

#24 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:31 PM

As they entered the warehouse not only was the sarcophagus unguarded, but the guard near it was already dead, his arms missing.

"I see that she's already out of her prison." Ophelia said as she got excited and went over to eat the snack her friend left for her.

"Reina In'Sane...........you always did keep wonderful company Ophelia." A childish voice said from the shadows. Reina just turned to watch for any goody gooders that might be on their way or already here. A rush of blood came from the shadows and splashed over Ophelia and Edwards feet.

"Wow, you create more red stuff then I do Euffy." Ophelia said as a small four foot girl in astral form came from the shadows to greet the two of them.

#25 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:35 PM

Edward Yore bowed in respect. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Edward Yore, eldritch personification of Ennui, Chaos, and Melancholy. I look forward to meeting you."

He truly was under such great, magnetic company. Eddie was also surprised in that he didn't need to use his abilities. That would entertain him. He grinned, observed, and waited.

#26 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

Just then two heroes showed up and burst through the ceiling.

"STOP! We can't let her run free, her dark powers are too great to be set free from her prison." One of the heroes said as he rushed at Edward while the other shot a massive wave of psychic energy at Euffy.

#27 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:50 PM

Edward normally thought himself as sophisticated enough not to use his hands. But entertainment was much more important. As he was being rushed at, Edward dodged and slugged the man right in the face. With regards to his new friend, he'd give the attacker a mind blast to assist Euffy. "This will be fun." He grinned as he injected mental attacks and knavery to fight the nuisances.

#28 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:59 PM

His assailant wasn't affected by the mental attack but his partner was, as the woman attacking Euffy with a near worthless attack began to feel disoriented by Edwards attack. He turned to Edward and made five copies of himself and had them all rush towards him at once, attempting to stop him from hindering his partner from doing her job.

#29 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

Edward anticipated the attack and would crawl out from an opening. The group of duplicates were sure to bop into each other like the Three Stooges. "Five stooges from one!" Edward chuckled. The fight may not appear easy, but he might find out the ease.

#30 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:41 AM

As Euffy managed to get control of the heroine's mind, she commanded the girl to attack her partner. The girl flew into a rage and sent out a massive psychic wave of raw energy at the duplicating man, to which he fell over, his senses dulled. Euffy sent a surged of Blood from underneath her dress outwards to engulf the man on the floor causing him to choke on blood and possible chunks of meat and flesh as he vanished from sight underneath the bloody tide. Euffy also commanded the girl to proceed to gut herself with a nearby wooden plank which she did so. This left but one hero left, Edward was given the honor of finishing him off as Euffy left Ophelia to clean up the mess she made.

#31 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:03 PM

Edward smiled as he would tap into the emotions to distract. After the man was distracted, POW! A mind blast and a boot to the nose would be the combination for Edward's coup. He was rather satisfied. "Beaten and done. Anything else?" Edward asked.

The klutz was to be eaten as Edward saw it. He would sense a newcomer. This newcomer...was a primal being.

#32 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

Ophelia finished devouring the woman as her finger could be seen going into Ophelia's mouth and being swallowed. "Now for the other one." She said as she crawled on the floor towards the dead hero. Her shadow could be seen chomping and biting into his flesh as Euffy walked outside to join Reina. "I sense that you came to set me free for another reason other then that Ophelia and I know each other." Euffy said with a superior tone. Reina looked down at the 8 year old and rose the tide of the ocean to wipe away the docks when they left. "We will discuss this further at the mansion. Lets go before more nuisances show up for Ophelia to clean up." She said as the water engulfed the adjacent warehouses just as Ophelia finished with her snack.

#33 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

Edward would be walking with the group until a strange-looking being would approach in their direction. The being was walking in an upright position, sporting shades, a cigarette, a trench coat for the moment, and an RPKS. Edward eyed the being strangely, noticing a snout, scales, claws, a tail, and sharp teeth. The being would take off his shades and remark, "What's the puzzled stare for? Have you not seen a genetically engineered dinosaur with a gun?" "You can talk? Now I've seen everything!" Yore chuckled. The dinosaur would introduce himself. "Allow me to introduce myself: Akan the Hunter. With your bloodshed ensuing, I too wish to indulge in the fun. Mind if I join your company?" His RPKS, which Akan named, "Old Painful," was not to be overlooked. "Certainly." Yore said, grinning.

#34 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

Reina walked up to the talking beast and gave him a look over. "You remind me a lot of something. Someone who speaks strangely with a weird accent." She said with a puzzled look as tears still seemed to be streaming down her face, though she didn't seem the slightest bit sad. "I've got it." She said with an unenthusiastic tone. "You remind me of Hinori, a girl I met a few thousand years ago. She seemed like pleasant company, but I didn't think anything of it." Ophelia just stood poking the dinosaur's tail and giggling when it would move. "Well I suggest we get moving before the sun comes up. Because I for one am not going to stay outside when people can see me more easily." Euffy retorted as she walked towards the house that she herself once took up residence in. Ophelia tugged on the dinosaur's hand as she guided him towards the beach. "Come on, we are going to leave this city, I have a new destination in mind." She said with a childish giggle. "We are going to Europe."

#35 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:26 PM

"Got a flight to catch? Because Old Painful is one treasure I'm not going to forgo easily." Akan was referring to his light machine gun. "If you need firepower and ferocity in a package, I'm the go for it."

Edward grinned. "So you too are seeking entertainment? Come along. We got some entertainment in store." Akan would respond, "Yes, along with refreshment. I would love to see what you all have in store."

#36 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

As they got closer to the mansion Uura's roar filled the air, no doubt in response to his masters return." Yes yes, hold your horses. You will get to come out to play soon." Ophelia said as the roaring died down a little. She opened the door and out flew several winged demons as she walked inside and cleared the "mess" from the floor so that they could freely walk in without stumbling. Euffy took a deep breath from inside the house. "This house......it has gotten better since I last resided in it." Reina went to go make tea as she walked through a pile of bodies leaving bloody prints in behind her. "Alright you guys make yourselves at home while I go let Uura out. Oh and um, why don't we have Euffy host the game this time huh Edward?" Ophelia said as she walked upstairs.

#37 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

"Sure. I'll even tell our new friend about the game." Edward said to Ophelia. "This game is called 'guess the body part.' What you do is that you say a body part and they'll get in in their guessing. Try it out." Edward was explaining to Akan.

"I certainly will. I'd love some refreshments." Akan said, excited.

#38 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:02 PM

Euffy took her cleaver out and picked up the nearest living person. "Alright," she said with a dull expressionless face, "guess the body part." Ophelia heard her from upstairs and just laughed at how unenthusiastic about it she was. Reina just shook her head as she thought the idea was silly.

#39 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

"May I guess? The stomach, if you must." Akan replied. "I would love some refreshment."

"You beat my high score, Akan." Edward chuckled. The junction would have fun within due to such an ensemble.

#40 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

Ophelia heard them choose and rushed downstairs with Uura at her side as he cuddled his human head. "YOU CHOSE THE STOMACH?!! OH COME ON!" she said disappointed. She looked at Edward with a pouty face. "HMMMMMM Why didn't you pick some place better then the kidney?" She squealed before Reina tossed a knife at her head. "Ouch!" Reina just glared at her. "Oh, alright, I'll shut up." She said with a sigh. She pulled the knife from her head and tossed it into the trash, as they had no need for a knife anyway. Euffy faked a smile. "I'll do my best." She said as she laid the poor man onto the table and hacked his lower body off to which he screamed in agony as the cleaver continued to cut away his intestines. Reina just rolled her eyes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users