• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

Ophelia woke up one morning after having the same dream again. In her mind she played the events of how she watched as the villagers killed her best friend Lemi so mercilessly. She thought to herself.

"It's all my fault, Lemi.....please forgive me." She began to cry but held most of it in as she got up from her bed of dismembered human bodies. "Today, I find more people to add to my personal "graveyard", but not before I take a look at yesterdays catch."

She went down stairs to find 5 humans caught in her illusion. "Well, it would seem that I have some guests." She looked at the man in the front and licked his neck. "You seem to have the kind of blood I like inside your veins. I'd very much like to...."borrow" it." She said with wide smile and wide glowing orange eyes.

She grabbed her machete and hacked his hand off at the wrist. He screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

"AAAAGGGHHHHHH SON OF A-" she interrupted his sentence. "Ah Ah Ah." She waved her index finger at him. "You shouldn't swear in another person's house, especially mine."

The five trembling humans watched in horror as she devoured his hand in just a few chomps as the sound of bones being crunched could be heard through out the house. She swallowed, "That was actually much tastier then the one from the day before. Lets try the whole thing shall we?"

She crawled towards the man still bleeding but too terrified to even scream let alone feel the pain. The other 4 people ran in different directions as Ophelia just smiled at the man. "Shall I d-i-g in? Ahaha hahhaha ahahha."

She began to open her mouth to reveal razor sharp teeth and as the man screamed he was silenced as she began to bite his head off and begin to chew it to pieces before chomping down on the rest of him. The screams of several other people could be heard throughout the illusionary house as the moon shown bright in the night sky.

#2 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • Interests:My favorite things to do are to read and to enjoy catching up on my favorite media culture - Touhou :)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

Ophelia felt a power like her own and followed it to the far corner of the eastern Chinese boarder. There she met a girl with blueish white hair crying on the edge of a cliff holding in her hands a young woman screaming and begging for mercy.

"For you, there is no mercy. Only death and further beyond......" The girl let go of the woman and watched her scream as she fell to her death before being impaled on a rock down at the bottom of the cliff.

Ophelia walked over to the girl and smiled at her. "Hi there. Why did you go and drop a perfectly good meal down there like that for?"

The girl looked at Ophelia looking down at the bottom of the cliff. Ophelia licked her lips at the sight of the woman's entrails being splattered all over the rocks down below.

"Want to come over to my house to play?" She asked the girl to which the girl replied with shooting a high speed burst of water through Ophelia's chest "seemingly" killing her. Ophelia spat out blood as she fell to the ground bleeding out. The girl began to walk away when all of a sudden she heard giggling.

"Heheheheheh. That felt good! Do it more!." Ophelia said as she stood back up as the hole in her chest closed up and she walked towards the girl. The girl, astounded by how she didn't die, soon realized that Ophelia was just like she was. A demon with powers just like her.

"You would invite me into your house?" The girl said before she began to tear up and cry.

Ophelia put her arm around the girl. "Of course, you and I are alike, we both like to toy with humans. I personally think they are fun to play with. Though they tend to break quite easily, but then I just go out and find a new one!" She said with a smile. "By the way do you have a name? Mine is Ophelia."

The girl looked up at Ophelia. "Reina....Reina is my name." As they both walked towards the cliff, Ophelia made a house appear out of thin air and took her into the house with her. "Well Reina, make yourself at home. My house is your house from now on." She said as she closed the door and the sounds of loud screams of fear and terror sounded all through the canyon valley as the house vanished into thin air only to pop up somewhere else in the world.

#3 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

As Ophelia woke up from her day's sleep, she turned and smiled at the glowing eyes in the closet.

"Don't worry, you'll get to come out soon. I promise, you will."

She got up out of bed and walked down stairs to find Reina playing with a finger that she found lying on the table. "What you got there dear sister Reina?" She handed her the finger and went back to drinking her herbal tea. "That finger, I found it just lying around, no owner, no blood to connect it to." She began to cry. "That poor person, they must be worried about their lost finger. We must find them soon and give it back to them so that they may depart this world in one piece." She cried into her tea before Ophelia patted her on the back.

"There there, sister. I'm sure that this finger will find its way back to its owner. We just have to find them, I'm pretty sure that their body has to be around here somewhere."

She began to look for the body that was missing a finger, though it would be kind of hard to find since all of the bodies were missing appendages of some sort. The creature in the closet up stairs let out a loud roar that echoed through out the house as a man cowered in fear of being caught. As he began to move to another hiding spot Ophelia slowly emerged from the side of the wall with a sinister giggle.

"I found you......Uura will be so pleased that I found you. He's been roaring all morning. I'm sure he will calm down when he sees you again." She grabbed his leg and pulled him through the wall and dragged him upstairs with a creepy smile on her face. "Ooooooo Uura! Guess what I found?" She said with her teeth bared as she stared down at the whimpering man who was to horrified to even faint.

"It is time for you to do your job, and get into that closet to play with Uura. He will show you a nice time." The sight of dried blood on the floor in front of the closet door and the smell of rotting flesh filled the air as he stared into the dark room at the glowing purple eyes staring back at him. "Alright in you go."

He screamed as she picked him up by his leg and tossed him inside the closet as the sound of him being ripped apart could be heard. "Oh boy, seems that Uura really was happy to see him. I'm glad Uura made another friend." She said as she went back down stairs. "Oh wait.....this finger.....belonged to him." She stared at it before she chomped down on it. "Never let a good snack go to waste." She continued back down stairs to join Reina for tea.

#4 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:24 PM

Ophelia and Reina had cornered a group of cops in downtown LA after being chased themselves for killing zoo animals in the local LA zoo. Before they began to toy with them, Ophelia gave one of them a kiss on the lips as she repeatedly rammed her machete into the officer's guts. "You make such sweet sounds when I stab you, you make me tremble with excitement." She said as blood flowed from his lips down his neck. The other cops proceeded to shoot at Reina and Ophelia, which did nothing, just as it did nothing earlier when they tried it. "What are you?!" One of the cops uttered from his fearfully frozen mouth. Reina just walked out of the abandoned warehouse, as Ophelia could be heard giggling and shouting the words "Red red red! It's so red!" As Reina began to wash the blood from her clothing with a rain cloud, she noticed a man staring towards the warehouse where Ophelia could still be heard enjoying an amusing blood bath.

#5 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

The man was none other than Edward Yore. Birds of a feather did flock together. He eyed the house with an intent characteristic to Yore: entertainment. Deviously grinning, he knocks on the door. Edward was entertained by the duo. " Nothing to fear. I'm only an interested third party." He would wait patiently.

#6 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

Reina walked up to the man, curiously eying his interest and wondering why they peeked it so.

"You wonder about us? What business do you have with the likes of us?" She looked the man over and concluded his stature only to deduce that he was incredibly boring.

Other then that she could not say, as Ophelia burst out the door covered in blood carrying one of the officer's heads with her.

"Sister Reina, this guy's head came off. What should I do with it, I don't much feel like eating anymore."

Reina looked at her sister and just cried as she walked back into the warehouse. Ophelia just shrugged and looked at the man.

"Who are you? I've never seen you before, why do you not cower in fear of me like the others? That sure is strange. I'm not used to this." Ophelia held her head as it began to hurt.

#7 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:19 PM

Edward grinned viciously. "I am no human you think of. I am Edward Yore, the eldritch personification of ennui, chaos, and melancholy. I seek entertainment and pieces of anarchy. They do not call me a psychic scourge for nothing."

His intentions were clear. The infamous Yore wanted to join them in his different idea of entertainment.

#8 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:24 PM

Reina heard this and for once in her life felt a positive rush run over here. She walked back out and pulled him into the warehouse where there were to discuss this in more detail. Ophelia surprised by the sudden turn of events, just threw the head out into the street and went to join them as Uura could be heard off in the distance from inside that lone closet. Needless to say, he was bored as well.

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

"When I saw you wreak havoc, I thought that because I was making my anarchy, we can both benefit each other. Why so serious? The hordes of flesh are only playthings in our eyesight. If we join together, we will have our entertainment and injecting chaos an anarchy in the unwanted masses." Edward Yore proposed.

#10 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:59 PM

Ophelia just looked at him, leaning forward to get a better look at him out of curiosity, before falling onto the table.

"I don't have any idea what you just said Mr. But it sounds fun. Would you like to stay at our house? It's not far from here, we could take you." She smiled.

Reina jerked from her seat and walked to the end of the warehouse before turning around.

"Would you be interested in joining us for tea is what my severely etiquette lacking sister means to ask. And I to feel that we could accomplish more together then alone. I completely agree with the idea of us forming an alliance. Four our plan to become reality though, We will have to increase our numbers. There are far too many goody gooders around these days, then there were back in our day. But for now, we must leave. Our crimson tea is getting cold, and Ophelia enjoys it more when its warm." Her tears continued to flow even after speaking.

#11 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

"A very good offering. Your proposal is accepted. Where to?" Edward was excited. He'd love to make new friends. The being readied himself for another adventure.

#12 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

The sisters of perpetual night guided the man to the beach, where Ophelia's house, The Pit of Hellfire, sat waiting for its masters to return. Upon returning, the house seemed to settle and sigh. As if it were a child, awaiting the return of it's mother. The front door opened and out flew a number of demons. They danced in the moon light as they looked towards the newcomer with wondering eyes. Ophelia went upstairs to toss Uura another toy to play with while Reina set the table, not even caring to clean off the blood stains from the table clothe.

"Our tea will be done in a few moments." She said as the sounds of horrific blood curtailing screams came from upstairs as Ophelia came down with a happy look on her face.

"Now, who wants to play a game? It's called guess the body part." She said with an excited uppity attitude.

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:47 PM

The sounds of screams and other unpleasant noises were music to Edward. He patiently waits for the tea, not minding the smell of blood. As a matter of fact, he was entertained by the environment, grinning affably and excitedly. Edward's new friends would have more than just a common goal, but a common mind. He loved the "pleasantry" of the time at their home, accustomed to the area. As a matter, he'd have a slight attachment to the company.

#14 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:51 AM

Ophelia looked towards Edward.

"Would you like to play a game called guess the body part?" She asked with a splendid smile and bared teeth. Reina just rolled her eyes.

"We play that game every night. Count me out this time sister Ophelia."

#15 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:39 AM

Edward's grin grew wider. "I'm curious and stoked." He was bored by conventional games. This would be his chance to delve into newer entertainment.

#16 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

Ophelia went to the back of the house and dragged a still breathing woman out to the dining room.

"This is how you play, first tell me a body part."

Reina just shook her head as Ophelia's eyes began to glow bright orange again.

#17 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

Edward chuckled as he learned the concept. "I'll say the kidney. People need spare parts." He didn't mind the notion of tearing people apart in this game. This would be fairly entertaining. Edward then waited for the next move, grinning evilly. "Let's put a smile on her face!" He was referring to the victim.

#18 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:34 PM

Ophelia looked at the woman, who was still in shock from watching her friends get eaten the other day, and dug a single finger into her side. The contents of her body began to spill as she kept digging deeper and deeper until she finally ripped out her kidney.

"Mmmm aren't human organs just beautiful? The sweet taste, the red color. Oh it's all just so pretty."

She sad as she put the kidney to her face to hug it as she spun around with delight, the woman bleeding out on the floor, twitching. Ophelia opened her mouth and bit down on the kidney with a loving smile and a bubbly attitude. Ophelia smiled back at Edward with blood dripping from her mouth as she spoke.

"What next.?"

Reina finished the tea, bringing a cup to Edward before she herself sat down.

#19 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:35 PM

"They sure are, one of the many reasons why the black market would want to buy some for thousands." Edward responded. He gracefully accepted the tea, sipping every few seconds. Such a company delighted Edward Yore. "Anything up for tonight?" Yore asked.

He would love to stick around and see what entertainment the two would indulge in. The place would be very fitting to entertain Edward.

#20 Ellisra

Ellisra

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

Reina put a spoonful of sugar into her tea before answering.

"We plan to raid the harbor. I am told that a uniquely special demon is being held inside a sarcophagus within one of those warehouses. There will be plenty of armed guards, as well as a few of those goody gooders I mentioned earlier. I can't say for certain, but I am positive that this endeavor will take quite the strategy to pull off."

She sipped some of her tea, Ophelia still playing with the dieing woman on the floor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users