Photo

Beat my team of omega level mutants! If you can...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:42 PM

Actually comicvine has a lots of good source of comicbook information,but thats my opinion.

But WCP would defeat SS and WCP is the most powerfulest version of her.

Regular phoenix was matching death and was taking on big G.

"I heard that from Comicvine that he she may be above Eternity."

MAY.

MAY = Speculation.

Hence my statement.

Also, question, was Galactus even at Full Power when she fought him?

#22 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

im sorry but im not listing them as a team im saying any one of them. I will go with all father herc.

Well my team will win! Lol ok let's go

Proteus
Hope
Rune king thor
All father hercules
Fully confident gladiator
Quasar
And the void. I will accept your defeat now if you like. Lol

#23 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

"I heard that from Comicvine that he she may be above Eternity."

MAY.

MAY = Speculation.

Hence my statement.

Also, question, was Galactus even at Full Power when she fought him?

I dont know. But she took on Death who was at full power and that was regular Phoenix.

But WCP is the strongest version.

Also Dark Phoenix was able to beat Galactus, but I do not know how powerful he was.

#24 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:58 PM

I think that encounter was a Stalemate. Between Galactus and Dark Phoenix.

#25 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

White Crown Pheonix is a multiversal enitiy and we'e been limited to below universial entities...

#26 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

I think that encounter was a Stalemate. Between Galactus and Dark Phoenix.

That was a weak Dark Phoenix and a weak starvining Galactus.

I think WCP is above galactus.

WCP is up there power-wise. But her limits are yet to be explored, which I wish writers wouldnt be so afraid to write and explore.She could give us glimpses of what life is suppose to be about. What turns a little kid into a killer? Why we do what we do? Why did a part of her had to experience being a human before she could become whole again? I doubt a Marvel Comic writer would want to go that deep.

Basically she's a life force and starts and ends life. Burns away what isn't working. She has been seen to hold time lines in her hands. Is she beyond a god because I would have expected her to show up in Chaos Wars but maybe it would end too easily if she appeared.

This is why I think she is above Galactus.

But I still think that Mad Jim Jasper is above her.

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

That was a weak Dark Phoenix and a weak starvining Galactus.

I think WCP is above galactus.

WCP is up there power-wise. But her limits are yet to be explored, which I wish writers wouldnt be so afraid to write and explore.She could give us glimpses of what life is suppose to be about. What turns a little kid into a killer? Why we do what we do? Why did a part of her had to experience being a human before she could become whole again? I doubt a Marvel Comic writer would want to go that deep.

Basically she's a life force and starts and ends life. Burns away what isn't working. She has been seen to hold time lines in her hands. Is she beyond a god because I would have expected her to show up in Chaos Wars but maybe it would end too easily if she appeared.

This is why I think she is above Galactus.

But I still think that Mad Jim Jasper is above her.

Eh, its your opinion.

Frankly, Galactus' full power hasn't even been fully explored at all.

#28 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

Nice choice man!

But how will he fair against WCP or Mad Jim Jasper?

i don't know thats why i said maybe this is tough.
the toughest three in the fight in my opinion is wcp mad jim and Franklyn the rest of them hyperstorm should be able to beat.

#29 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

actually, both the Surfer and Majestic would easily be able to beat the entire list.

since you've both posted your own characters already, send me a pm if you want me to explain How the Surfer and Majestic would win.

as i already posted, i don't want to spoil it for everyone else, but if you want it explained, i have no problem doing so in a private message.

LOL you are delusional Almost ANY person on that list would destroy Sufer AND MAjestic at the same time.

#30 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:45 PM

LOL you are delusional Almost ANY person on that list would destroy Sufer AND MAjestic at the same time.

just because You can't see a way for Majestic and/or Silver Surfer to beat everyone on the list, doesn't mean it's not there <_<

i've already pointed out the 'weak spot' to Stranglehold and a few others, and both Majestic and Surfer are most definitely capable of defeating every single person on that list.

#31 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:40 PM

The only way I can see Surfer winning is a Speed Blitz, which has pretty much become cliche nowadays. I don't know who Majestic is so I won't touch him. However, I don't see how anyone is supposed to win. Franklin Richards was creating universes as a kid. Mad Jim Jaspers did the same for fun and White Crown Phoenix eats multiverses for breakfast. How is anyone supposed to beat that? Surfer can go as fast as he can, but if Jaspers creates a universe with super gravity, SS isn't doing crap. If he tries to change the molecular levels, Jasper just creates a new universe.

#32 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

The only way I can see Surfer winning is a Speed Blitz, which has pretty much become cliche nowadays. I don't know who Majestic is so I won't touch him. However, I don't see how anyone is supposed to win. Franklin Richards was creating universes as a kid. Mad Jim Jaspers did the same for fun and White Crown Phoenix eats multiverses for breakfast. How is anyone supposed to beat that? Surfer can go as fast as he can, but if Jaspers creates a universe with super gravity, SS isn't doing crap. If he tries to change the molecular levels, Jasper just creates a new universe.

thats what i was saying.
and majestic is basically superman but stronger and faster and with energy powers and warrior training .

#33 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:13 AM

thats what i was saying.
and majestic is basically superman but stronger and faster and with energy powers and warrior training .

he doesn't just have 'energy powers', he also has powerful psionic powers, and reality warping powers.

he doesn't really use the Psionic powers for anything other than defense against other psionics, and he has only used his Reality warping powers for anything other than defense twice. once protecting the Earth-50 universe against a being that eats Universes, and second after the whole retcon thing where all the realities were destroyed, he(along with a few other reality warpers) re-created their universe/reality.

#34 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:28 AM

just because You can't see a way for Majestic and/or Silver Surfer to beat everyone on the list, doesn't mean it's not there <_<

i've already pointed out the 'weak spot' to Stranglehold and a few others, and both Majestic and Surfer are most definitely capable of defeating every single person on that list.

LOL nice cop out. The fact it says COULD means you can use 2 characters(Surfer and Majestic) who are FAR BELOW the power of most on this list. Fine I couild say Hulk THing Superman Squirrel Girl Doom Wolverine and on and on. SURE there could be a senario where they could all win but logically based on abilities and power Sufer and MAjestic get shit stomp by almost all these characters. Iceman blah he would last long there are mumerous lower level mutants than can destroy him but most of the list is character that can stomp Surfer and MAjestic with little to no effort.

#35 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 06:41 AM

he doesn't just have 'energy powers', he also has powerful psionic powers, and reality warping powers.

he doesn't really use the Psionic powers for anything other than defense against other psionics, and he has only used his Reality warping powers for anything other than defense twice. once protecting the Earth-50 universe against a being that eats Universes, and second after the whole retcon thing where all the realities were destroyed, he(along with a few other reality warpers) re-created their universe/reality.

i haven't read him since wildcats was still part of image.
back then he had energy powers.

#36 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:33 AM

Majestic at full power can make it past all the rounds.

Silver Surfer can make it to Round 9 but then he would lose.

Silver Surfer has so many ways to win because he is a master at using the
cosmic force in ways nobody else has.

Speed Blitz? Surfer has his cosmic power he can use and since when does he do things
like that?

This is Surfer Surfer who defeats other cosmic users and powerful foes regularly across the galaxy.

#37 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:28 PM

Majestic at full power can make it past all the rounds.

Silver Surfer can make it to Round 9 but then he would lose.

Silver Surfer has so many ways to win because he is a master at using the
cosmic force in ways nobody else has.

Speed Blitz? Surfer has his cosmic power he can use and since when does he do things
like that?

This is Surfer Surfer who defeats other cosmic users and powerful foes regularly across the galaxy.

Yeah, but last time I checked, he has never defeated Galactus by himself. WCP and Mad Jim Jaspers are up by Galactus. They aren't cosmic so much as multiversal powerhouses.

#38 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 16 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

SS defeated elder gods who defeated Galactus. He would still lose to Pheonix or Mad Jim though.

#39 Dark Ranger X

Dark Ranger X

Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant shooter person!

• Moderators
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

Superman Prime One Million.

I think someone else said him as well too.

#40 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

Any Culture ship arrives and effectorizes them, or, failing that, teleports a bomb into the enemies. Failing that, it sits in hyperspace a few light years away and drops Gridfire on them. I dunno about that Mad Jim Jasper guy though.

BTW, someone please explain this to me. Why do people add the word speed to the word blitz and say *fake word*? I mean, I can't be the only one who realizes saying "speed blitz" is like saying "ATM machine" can I?

EDIT: Oh wow. Putting in speed blitz is automatically censored to say *fake word*. That should really give someone a clue about that word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users