Photo

Who can beat Amatsu Mikaboshi the Japanese God of Evil?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:22 PM

I still say the Chaos gods of the 40k universe can take most of the examples here I've seen listed. Just by being born Slaanesh ripped a hole in the space time continuum thousands of light years across.

#22 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:23 PM

You are the first user on this form whose posts I genuinely cannot understand.
But the DBZ characters after the Buu saga would easily destroy Mikaboshi.
Easily.
Except Chiatzu.
And Yamcha, since he for some reason had decided never to fight again at this point.

Wouldn't you decide to stop trying too? I mean... what could Yamcha or Krillin actually do in a fight? What could Tien actually do in the Later sagas?

Not much...

So rather then spend you life training to be some villains punching bag, why not let Goku deal with it...

Edit: Time

#23 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

Wouldn't you decide to stop trying too? I mean... what could Yamcha or Krillin actually do in a fight? What could Tien actually do in the earlier sagas?

Not much...

So rather then spend you life training to be some villains punching bag, why not let Goku deal with it...

True, though Tien did carry his wait in the Buu saga, he proved powerful enough to destroy a massive energy blast from Buu with his Tri-Beam, and since he seemed to be sweating (In the manga) it looks like he's mastered the form of Tri-beam that saps his life force).

#24 The Dark Prince

The Dark Prince

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

goku can make a superspiritbomb turn supersaiyan which doubles the spiritbombs power then he shoots it at the god of evil and well the god of evil dies

#25 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

No DBZ cast would beast the Chaos King. He killed many Hell lords,Galactus, he invaded and destroyed the heavens and killed many people higher and above Galactus.

I'm just pointing that out.

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:15 PM

The only people above Galactus would be the following: The Living Tribunal and The One Above All.

#27 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:30 PM

The only people above Galactus would be the following: The Living Tribunal and The One Above All.

Actually Eternity,Abraxes,Osthur(the bright lady and creator of Angles),White crown Phoenix,Glaea,Atum the God eater(I think),Death(I think),Oblivion,etc are above Galactus or a starvining Galactus.

#28 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

Actually Eternity,Abraxes,Osthur(the bright lady and creator of Angles),White crown Phoenix,Glaea,Atum the God eater(I think),Death(I think),Oblivion,etc are above Galactus or a starvining Galactus.

a Starving Galactus, yes.

at full power the only ones more powerful are Living Tribunal and the One-Above-All.

#29 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

a Starving Galactus, yes.

at full power the only ones more powerful are Living Tribunal and the One-Above-All.

Eternity is above Galactus and so is Death.

Osthur created angels and Gleae was the one who gave Hercules some of her powers to stop Mikaboshi.

Mikaboshi beat Galactus. Galactus is not that strong, when he is fully feed he just keeps his physical body.

I even think WCP can beat him, in my opinion.

#30 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

Eternity is above Galactus and so is Death.

Osthur created angels and Gleae was the one who gave Hercules some of her powers to stop Mikaboshi.

Mikaboshi beat Galactus. Galactus is not that strong, when he is fully feed he just keeps his physical body.

I even think WCP can beat him, in my opinion.

No, Eternity and Death are equals with Galactus. He is of the "Big Three" after all.

Galactus is actually strong. Very powerful in fact. If he was at full power, he'd have cosmic level reality manipulation, as stated by Marvel. :(

This is what makes him equals with Eternity and Death.

#31 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:49 PM

No, Eternity and Death are equals with Galactus. He is of the "Big Three" after all.

Galactus is actually strong. Very powerful in fact. If he was at full power, he'd have cosmic level reality manipulation, as stated by Marvel. :(

This is what makes him equals with Eternity and Death.

Also, he pwned Abraxas. Abraxas being loose actually puts Galactus at his full power...

But I still think WCP and the others can give Galactus trouble.

Also Mikaboshi is basically Anti monitor and chaos wars is basically pre crises.

Thats how I see.:(

Since both were wiping out multivrse and also Mikaboshi gets stronger and stronger by destroying realities and causing chaos.

#32 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:52 PM

But I still think WCP and the others can give Galactus trouble.

Also Mikaboshi is basically Anti monitor and chaos wars is basically pre crises.

Thats how I see.:(

Since both were wiping out multivrse and also Mikaboshi gets stronger and stronger by destroying realities and causing chaos.

Example of Galactus's power:

The Ultimate Nullifier, which is a part of Galactus.

This thing can wipe out multiverses just as well.

EDIT: How does one give Galactus trouble if he, being at full power and as a member of the "Big Three", who are only next to The Living Tribunal and The One Above All, can just simply do away with them via cosmic reality manipulation?

#33 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:00 PM

Example of Galactus's power:

The Ultimate Nullifier, which is a part of Galactus.

This thing can wipe out multiverses just as well.

EDIT: How does one give Galactus trouble if he, being at full power and as a member of the "Big Three", who are only next to The Living Tribunal and The One Above All, can just simply do away with them via cosmic reality manipulation?

If they were next to the LT then they would be near is omnipotent which they are not. Lady Osthur can give them problem, since she is above Glaea and beat many elder Gods.

Also Glaea was the one who help stopped Mikaboshi. Some of the people I listed can reality manipulate with ease.

Btw thanks for wishing me HBD. :(

#34 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

If they were next to the LT then they would be near is omnipotent which they are not. Lady Osthur can give them problem, since she is above Glaea and beat many elder Gods.

Also Glaea was the one who help stopped Mikaboshi. Some of the people I listed can reality manipulate with ease.

Btw thanks for wishing me HBD. :(

Basically with Cosmic Level Reality Manipulation that can only be outdone by the likes of the The Living Tribunal, and The One Above All, one can very well say they're most certainly near, if not, Omnipotent.

Besides, Mikaboshi defeated either a hungry Galactus or he wasn't at full power. We've yet to seen Galactus at full power but we know as per Marvel, that he does have Cosmic Level Reality Manipulation at full power.

NP.

#35 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Basically with Cosmic Level Reality Manipulation that can only be outdone by the likes of the The Living Tribunal, and The One Above All, one can very well say they're most certainly near, if not, Omnipotent.

Besides, Mikaboshi defeated either a hungry Galactus or he wasn't at full power. We've yet to seen Galactus at full power but we know as per Marvel, that he does have Cosmic Level Reality Manipulation at full power.

NP.

The reason I say Eternity can beat Galactus is because Eternity does not need to feed unlike Galactus. Livivng Tribunal is not omniptent, but he is near. Only the OAA is which he has unlimited power in the Marvel multiverse.

#36 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

The reason I say Eternity can beat Galactus is because Eternity does not need to feed unlike Galactus. Livivng Tribunal is not omniptent, but he is near. Only the OAA is which he has unlimited power in the Marvel multiverse.

Living Tribunal is actually Omnipotent. Its just that The One Above All is far more powerful than him.

EDIT: Also, its been told to me that since Galactus keeps Abraxas locked away, he can't be at full power and has to feed in order to restrain him. If he was free however, Galactus would be at full power indefinitely...

#37 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

Living Tribunal is actually Omnipotent. Its just that The One Above All is far more powerful than him.

EDIT: Also, its been told to me that since Galactus keeps Abraxas locked away, he can't be at full power and has to feed in order to restrain him. If he was free however, Galactus would be at full power indefinitely...

I see... But still Mikaboshi has defeated Eternity, The LT did not interfere because he thought this is something that would happen.

What about Hunger who asborbs dimisions, he is basically Galactus, but only feeding on dimisions.

#38 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

I see... But still Mikaboshi has defeated Eternity, The LT did not interfere because he thought this is something that would happen.

What about Hunger who asborbs dimisions, he is basically Galactus, but only feeding on dimisions.

All for plot purpose really. Basically a similar situation when Thanos defeated him, and so on and forth.

I tried looking him up, but the only thing I know about him is that he eats dimensions.

#39 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

All for plot purpose really. Basically a similar situation when Thanos defeated him, and so on and forth.

I tried looking him up, but the only thing I know about him is that he eats dimensions.

Go to comicvine and see.

I have the comic, he first appeared in Thanos#1.

Galactus and Thanos had to team up. I think they had to use one of the gems to beat him.

#40 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

Go to comicvine and see.

I have the comic, he first appeared in Thanos#1.

Galactus and Thanos had to team up. I think they had to use one of the gems to beat him.

I see.

Go figure, they needed a gem, considering Galactus wasn't at full power, correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users