Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

Ah, SirMethos isn't the only one that is "butthurt" it seems after all. :(

I'm not either if that is what you are implying I was just saying, and you play Halo Reach so don't act like you never heard butt hurt

#63 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:57 PM

I'm not either if that is what you are implying I was just saying, and you play Halo Reach so don't act like you never heard butt hurt

Actually, I can't hear.

I'm hard of hearing after all.

And if you're implying something along the lines of getting "pwned" in Reach, think otherwise.

#64 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

Actually, I can't hear.

I'm hard of hearing after all.

And if you're implying something along the lines of getting "pwned" in Reach, think otherwise.

Thats right you told me that when you didn't have a mic, I'm not saying you get owned people on Reach say it all the time, but I would beat you one v one any time

#65 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:12 PM

Thats right you told me that when you didn't have a mic, I'm not saying you get owned people on Reach say it all the time, but I would beat you one v one any time

I see.

Please refer to Skirmisher, Nova Force Nova and, MarvelFan15, as they know of my prowess. I'm not an easy target as you might think.

Anyways, back to the topic please, as this is getting derailed rather quickly.

#66 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:41 PM

no one is going to listen to what you have to say when you get butt hurt and start insulting people

as i've already responded to you once before, i only "act like a dick", when people give me a reason to. if people act like idiots, i point it out.

don't like it? don't act like an idiot, it's really not that difficult :(

you pride yourself on being a debater when half the time you don't reply to what people challenge you with

got any examples of that? so far the one example you've given was your own 'beat my team' thread, and as i already pointed out, you didn't ask for an explanation in that one.

there might be times where i miss a post, or simply choose to drop a thread because it's simply become too stupid to bother with anymore, but generally i respond when people challenge me.

#67 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

as i've already responded to you once before, i only "act like a dick", when people give me a reason to. if people act like idiots, i point it out.

don't like it? don't act like an idiot, it's really not that difficult <_<

got any examples of that? so far the one example you've given was your own 'beat my team' thread, and as i already pointed out, you didn't ask for an explanation in that one.

there might be times where i miss a post, or simply choose to drop a thread because it's simply become too stupid to bother with anymore, but generally i respond when people challenge me.

I already said that example wasn't one, see if I was you I'd say this with your logic "you obviously can't read english you idiot", when really you could have ignored what I said because you don't care. People give three names and don't explain because they don't care, just as you ignored what I said, but does that make people idiots?

I'm not really going to get into the examples thing because I'm trying to end this, but if you really want to let me know.

As I said chill out, I actually do enjoy what you post because you do bring logic to a discussion, but you are just to quick to jump to being a royal prick, get off your high horse, commerce with us common people and like I said relax.

#68 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:45 PM

I already said that example wasn't one, see if I was you I'd say this with your logic "you obviously can't read english you idiot", when really you could have ignored what I said because you don't care. People give three names and don't explain because they don't care, just as you ignored what I said, but does that make people idiots?

I'm not really going to get into the examples thing because I'm trying to end this, but if you really want to let me know.

As I said chill out, I actually do enjoy what you post because you do bring logic to a discussion, but you are just to quick to jump to being a royal prick, get off your high horse, commerce with us common people and like I said relax.

as i said, all people have to do, to make me Not be "a prick", is to not act like idiots. it's really not that difficult <_<

if you don't want to follow the guidelines given for a thread, then don't post in it. simple.

when you join an RP, you don't just pick a random character either, you follow the guidelines given to you by the GM.

same deal. if you don't follow the guidelines in an RP, you get yelled at by the GM.

you're free to Not follow the guidelines in the few threads i make, i simply take the liberty of pointing out that you're an idiot if you do.

to repeat: don't act like an idiot = i'm not "a prick". it's so simple that anyone should be able to understand it, even without dictionary quotes.

#69 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

as i said, all people have to do, to make me Not be "a prick", is to not act like idiots. it's really not that difficult <_<

if you don't want to follow the guidelines given for a thread, then don't post in it. simple.

when you join an RP, you don't just pick a random character either, you follow the guidelines given to you by the GM.

same deal. if you don't follow the guidelines in an RP, you get yelled at by the GM.

you're free to Not follow the guidelines in the few threads i make, i simply take the liberty of pointing out that you're an idiot if you do.

to repeat: don't act like an idiot = i'm not "a prick". it's so simple that anyone should be able to understand it, even without dictionary quotes.

I'm just saying there are better ways to go about things, and you be surpised how much of a difference it makes

#70 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

The Killer
Berserker Wolverine
Vampire Batman

#71 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:09 PM

Street: Skilled humans to weaker superhumans (Weaker superhumans includes comic book peak humans like Batman and Captain America. If those guys existed in the real world they would be outright superhuman). Examples include Batman, Wolverine, Black Panther.

Buffy i think she falls under this she a skilled human and a weak superhuman. If she not just let me know.

Okay

My team

Buffy with her scythe of the Slayers

Nightwing

Dean Winchester

#72 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

My last team was deathstroke, sage, and longshot which I think is a damn good team but my second team is taskmaster, mister x, and deathstroke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users