• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

so why did superman get beat to death by doomsday? doomsday was using multiverse new age revolutionary martial arts? yeah i think i read that one. Didnt he kill him with like a super sonic karate chop and finish him with a spin kick? lol

considerimg that comic was made a little over a decade ago Supes has come a long way. Obviously you didnt read any of the strength, durabilty, or training I so nicely provided for you before you stuck your foot in your mouth but you seemed to have done it any way.

Posted Image

This was in about the same time frame. Hulk lost to Wolverine. He also fought toe to toe with the Blob around then too. So if you want to compare Superman from about 15 years ago to WWHulk, then yeah Hulk wins. Comparing modern day Supes to WWHulk, Supes wins this.

#22 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

I agree Red Blue Blur that Superman is more then qualified to defeat WW Hulk.

Superman is also like a never-ending solar battery and as long as there is a Sun in any
galaxy he will always be more powerful then most.

#23 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

Berserker Rage Thor got his arse kicked by regular Hulk, WWH would pummel him into the ground.

Actually they had 12 fights total.

And Thor killed Hulk 4 times. Thor clearly holds back on this mortal and he faces more powerful beings then Hulk, like Mangog.

I do not remember Warrior Madness thor, who strength increases ten folds facing Hulk(I could be wrong).

Odin force Thor would kill WWHULK.

Rune King less then a minute.

Thor not holding back and using his strength belt would destroy Hulk;

Thor has more power overrall then Hulk and Thor can increases his strength to if he goes berserk.

Current thor(Classic Thor) would be to much for Hulk, because in Chaos war:thor Thor hit some guy with his hammer which was like a thousand worlds. Current Thor even held his own against Galactus.

WWHulk should be glad that Sentry was not in his most powerful form and that Juggernaut(Current and weak) now only uses 25% of the cytorraks power.

His only big Slugfest was fighting Sentry and Juggernaut. The rest were just physically weaker then him.

#24 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:17 PM

LOL WW Hulk didn't even have a fight with Juggernaut.

Cain Marko threw three punches then stopped before he released he wasn't Juggernaut.

Then when he was Juggernaut WW Hulk just moved out the way and let Juggernaut keep running since he couldn't stop.

#25 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

to reply using the list given earlier.

Darkseid: not really much of a brawler and would end up getting pummeled by WWH

Apocalypse: can increase his strength and durability faster than WWH, he would stomp WWH into the ground.

Thanos: would end up losing to WWH after a long fight(due to Thanos' durability).

Superman: would get pummeled

Black Adam: would either defeat WWH or end up in a tie. Adam cannot be hurt by purely physical means.

Superboy-Prime: would pummel WWH into the ground. he's just that much stronger
Monarch: same as SBP

Thor: would get pummeled by WWH. Thor was defeated by 'standard' Hulk, after he got a grenade fragment into his brain and started using the name Maestro, and that was while Thor was in Berserker-Rage. WWH is a LOT more powerful than the mainstream 'maestro'.

other people that could defeat WWH in a pure slugfest:

Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Mister Majestic

i just woke up a short while ago, so i'll probably be able to think of more once i'm fully awake.

Agreed, for the most part.

SUPERMAN) lets look at it this way. Superman has moved a machine the size of the entire Earth/Moon system called the Mageddon. That is easily superior in weight than anything Hulk has ever moved, thus giving Supes the advantage in strength. Therefore making his punches more powerful.

Why do you keep using that example as a physical feat for Superman? I've explained it before, and I'll do so again. A feat performed by Superman whilst flying is not a measure of his physical strength. When Superman flies, a field envelpos his body in a form of telekinesis, as stated by DC. This field also envelopes whatever object he is holding, and is powered soley by his force of will, Not His Physical Strength. So if he can pull a planet while flying, it does not mean he can lift a planet on solid ground.

What does this mean? A flying/lifting feat is in no way a measure of how hard Superman can hit. It's stated that he has a maximum lift of 1,000,000 tons. I assume that is true lifting, and not flying/lifting. Let's go by that, instead of assuming he can lift more because he can fly with more. Supermans will> Supermans strength. I hope that was clear enough this time.

#26 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

Agreed, for the most part.

Why do you keep using that example as a physical feat for Superman? I've explained it before, and I'll do so again. A feat performed by Superman whilst flying is not a measure of his physical strength. When Superman flies, a field envelpos his body in a form of telekinesis, as stated by DC. This field also envelopes whatever object he is holding, and is powered soley by his force of will, Not His Physical Strength. So if he can pull a planet while flying, it does not mean he can lift a planet on solid ground.

What does this mean? A flying/lifting feat is in no way a measure of how hard Superman can hit. It's stated that he has a maximum lift of 1,000,000 tons. I assume that is true lifting, and not flying/lifting. Let's go by that, instead of assuming he can lift more because he can fly with more. Supermans will> Supermans strength. I hope that was clear enough this time.

You seem to be the only one that views it that way. The comics view lifting a pyramid and flying with it a physical feat. Him moving a planet is a physical feat. Thats why these feats are listed under the strength category on EVERY source you can find. Its not his will power than moves objects. Only GL's operate off of willpower. I think almost anyone on this site will agree with that.

If a character physically pushes or pulls a planet they are considered strong enough to move that weight.

#27 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

how can someone honestly say that thor can beat ww hulk. he may have killed hulk four times but how many times has hulk beat him. dont feed me that whole holding back thing. trust me im a fan of thor he reallllllly is powerful. he really is a big dog in marvel but ww hulk is also. first off juggernaunt is UNSTOPPABLE when he is running its fact. not even superman could stop him. he uses the crystal magic so it doesnt matter if he is in motion. but were not talking odin force thor or rune king thor just regular thor. odin force thor could kill 90 percent of marvel and so could rune king thor. but again thor is great but ww hulk is a BEAST.

#28 Classic80s

Classic80s

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:54 AM

Hunter/Prey Doomsday would be a hell of a test for World War Hulk. I personally don't think Hulk could win that fight.

#29 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:55 PM

thor couldnt beat sentry one on one so how the hell would he beat ww hulk?

Thor was fighting the Void, while World War Hulk was fighting the Sentry. There's quite a large difference actually. And if you'll remember correctly, Thor was the one who actually killed the Void.

yes because he suit was aborbing energy faster and more efficently than the other two supermen and because he already starts out the same strength as then then that puts him at a major advantage

No, Prime starts out at a significantly higher level of strength than the other two supermen. Prime is essentially a Pre-Crisis Superman, the one who was dragging a dozen or more planets around on a chain(must have been a "super" chain).

Superman has had huge brawls and defeated...Superboy-Prime.

The only time that happened was after both of them lost their powers via red sun which resulted in a full-grown man with years of experience fighting a teenage boy with almost none.

This was in about the same time frame. Hulk lost to Wolverine.

First of all that is the Grey Hulk, not World War Hulk.

How is that considered a loss for Hulk? He gets up after maybe 10 seconds healing the wounds and ready to continue the fight.

Then when he was Juggernaut WW Hulk just moved out the way and let Juggernaut keep running since he couldn't stop.

1. Juggernaut was distracted by Professor X at that point.

2. Hulk left(some could argue fled) before Juggernaut got out of the swamp.

#30 shellsbut

shellsbut

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Darkseid, Apocalypse, Thanos, Superman, Black Adam, Superboy-Prime, Monarch, and Thor

WWH easily destroys Thor Apocalypse Superman Darksied. Sentry punks most of those characters with little effort and Hulk beat him

#31 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

WWH easily destroys Thor Apocalypse Superman Darksied. Sentry punks most of those characters with little effort and Hulk beat him

in a pure slugfest, Thor and Superman, probably yes.

against Darkseid and Thanos he would get beaten eventually.

against Apocalypse he would just get smacked around. Hulk/WWH is strong, yes, obscenely strong, yes, but Apocalypse is exactly as strong as he wants to be, with no upper limit.

#32 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

Well don't forget Ironman caused the major damage to Sentry if I am correct.

Thor really just picked up what was left and finished him off.

WW Hulk and Superman would go at it a long time.

WW Hulk powered by anger.

Superman powered by the sun.

WW Hulk won't easily beat Superman.

Superman has no power limit and always holds back.

For all we know Superman's real power limit makes Sentry look like a joke.

Current Thor was reborn and walked his father's path.

Current Thor would destroy Sentry because he is suppose to be more powerful then he has ever been. Well thats if Marvel changed it.

#33 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:23 PM

Thor was still beating the entire Void entity. The same Void that made Hulk cry like a little baby.

#34 thanosisawesome

thanosisawesome

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:51 PM

Thanos could beat WWH in the slugfest, with his extreme strength and durability, Superman no, he's not that powerful, pure slugfest he loses, and Darkseid, pure slugfest, no.

#35 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 02 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

Ok for people who just don't get it.
Wrold breaker hulk>ww hulk>meastro>regular hulk>grey hulk.

Ww hulk is hulk times 20. Supes can not in any shape form or fashion beat ww hulk. If regular hulk can hold up 450 000 000 000 billion tons then WTF you think ww hulk can do when he is 20 times stronger and has no limit? Sentry broke every bone in REGULAR hulks body. That wasn't even a fight? Hulk didn't even fight back because hulk and sentry were friends so he took it and left it alone!
Post ww hulk feats not hulk feats there is a big difference. You don't compare regular supes to sbp do you? Hell no.
I believe in a fist fight ww hulk could beat thanos and darkseid purely because these people don't "fist"fight that much while hulk specializes in it!

#36 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

Ok for people who just don't get it.
Wrold breaker hulk>ww hulk>meastro>regular hulk>grey hulk.

Ww hulk is hulk times 20. Supes can not in any shape form or fashion beat ww hulk. If regular hulk can hold up 450 000 000 000 billion tons then WTF you think ww hulk can do when he is 20 times stronger and has no limit? Sentry broke every bone in REGULAR hulks body. That wasn't even a fight? Hulk didn't even fight back because hulk and sentry were friends so he took it and left it alone!
Post ww hulk feats not hulk feats there is a big difference. You don't compare regular supes to sbp do you? Hell no.
I believe in a fist fight ww hulk could beat thanos and darkseid purely because these people don't "fist"fight that much while hulk specializes in it!

It was 150 billion tons, you are reffering to the Secret Wars right? If so you need to stop twisting facts into your favor, that is no way to debate. Making facts up is doing nothing but making you look like an ass.

#37 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Thanos could beat WWH in the slugfest, with his extreme strength and durability, Superman no, he's not that powerful, pure slugfest he loses, and Darkseid, pure slugfest, no.

Both Thanos and Darkseid could defeat WWH in a slugfest, both their skill level and their base level strength is high enough that they could take him down before his strength goes above their own strength level.

Just to give you a little idea of Darkseid's strength:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#38 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

What the hell is wrong with you guys? First of all OOC asked about World War Hulk, not Prof, Savage, or Grey Hulk: yet all I see are comparison to those version of him.

WW Hulk dwarfs them all in power. NO ONE can stand toe to toe with Hulk in a brawl and win... Are you youngsters crazy? You guys always pointing to feats in comics when the writers in Marvel all stated Hulk is "The Strongest One There is..." its been this way for before you were born.

Hell, Thanos came to recruit Hulk and stated Hulk was one of the most powerful beings in the know multiverse. Apocalypse also stated similar facts when he turned Hulk into War. Hulk in turn beat Thanos with one punch, knocking Thanos out cold. He crush the "unbreakable Celestial" armour Apocalypse gave him!

Odin even invited Hulk to Asgard to replace Thor and become a God of Strength.

As far as Superman goes... Look I concede that Superman should win a hard fought battle with Hulk if he used all his power and skill sets. But this is not the question the OOC asked. He asked who'd win in a brawl. HULK HANDS DOWN.

Someone said Supes was a battery of yellow Sun energy so he would continue to get stronger as the sun shines... Stupid, sorry, Superman is weaker at night. Hulk never gets weaker. In fact Hulk gets stronger and more durable and faster as well. While never tiring.

The same sun that gives superman all his strength is the same sun that Hulk recieves his Gamma energy from. Superman has a upper limit, while it's not known it still exist. The writers have concede this point many times. They also stated plenty times that Hulk was indeed stronger than Supes. They pointed to Superman's other powers in evening out the fight with Hulk, namely his speed!

Darkseid has been pummeled by Superman on many occassions... He's a non-factor in a pure brawl with Hulk.

But, as I stated at the beginning, we are speaking about the most powerful form of Hulk to ever surface in Marvel (Except for, as Marvel Man pointed out, World Breaker Hulk).

There is no writer you can find that would use some character straight up brawling with WW Hulk and win without aid of other powers. It's just not done!!!!

#39 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

-snip-

WWH, is a vastly overrated character, simply because he has been stated as being the most powerful incarnation of Hulk.

What people forget is, that WWH is the strongest incarnation at Base level, every incarnation of Hulk has the same potential, i.e. unlimited strength.

The potential for Unlimited strength is the reason that he became the God of Strength when taking over for Thor.

However, there are several other characters who have that same potential, i.e. the potential for Unlimited Strength.

Apocalypse has potentially unlimited strength, Gladiator has potentially unlimited strength, Blue Marvel has potentially unlimited strength, anyone possessing the Power Gem has potentially unlimited strength(I believe The Hood currently has it), just to mention a few.

When WWH got into a pure slugfest with Sentry(a character that most definitely does Not have unlimited, or even Potentially unlimited, strength) they wore each other down and Both of them reverted to their normal human form. That means WWH does not have Unlimited strength, he simply has the same Potential for it as any other incarnation of Hulk.

#40 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

WWH, is a vastly overrated character, simply because he has been stated as being the most powerful incarnation of Hulk.

What people forget is, that WWH is the strongest incarnation at Base level, every incarnation of Hulk has the same potential, i.e. unlimited strength.

The potential for Unlimited strength is the reason that he became the God of Strength when taking over for Thor.

However, there are several other characters who have that same potential, i.e. the potential for Unlimited Strength.

Apocalypse has potentially unlimited strength, Gladiator has potentially unlimited strength, Blue Marvel has potentially unlimited strength, anyone possessing the Power Gem has potentially unlimited strength(I believe The Hood currently has it), just to mention a few.

When WWH got into a pure slugfest with Sentry(a character that most definitely does Not have unlimited, or even Potentially unlimited, strength) they wore each other down and Both of them reverted to their normal human form. That means WWH does not have Unlimited strength, he simply has the same Potential for it as any other incarnation of Hulk.

I really want to correct you on the Sentry WWHulk fight, but frankly I'm so tired of repeating myself on the issue(and no one listens) that I won't.

But on the other things you stated, you are correct. I agree wholeheartedly! But I must also go back to Marvel's writers stating as a fact that Hulk(in general) was the strongest character in the Marvel U. And DC also admitted Hulk was superior to Superman in strength, but they held on to the belief of Supermans other powers edging him in for the win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users