#1 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

So I hear WW Hulk is "unbeatable" in a fist fight, I don't think it is true, so I ask who is capable to beat him in a pure fist fight?

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:52 PM

Blue Marvel. He easily punts him off the planet with a punch like how he did Sentry.

#3 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:44 PM

Darkseid, Apocalypse, Thanos, Superman, Black Adam, Superboy-Prime, Monarch, and Thor

#4 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:06 PM

Darkseid, Apocalypse, Thanos, Superman, Black Adam, Superboy-Prime, Monarch, and Thor

Thanos maybe, superman NO WAY he got beat to death before remember, he isnt a good brawler he uses strategies speed and heat vision for wins, black adam maybe, super boy prime maybe, monarch maybe but that would be good fight but since he has potential for unlimited strength then i dont know monarch could take it maybe, and thor no thor couldnt beat sentry one on one so how the hell would he beat ww hulk? thor went toe to toe with red hulk and could have beat him but ww hulk is many many many times stronger than that so NO WAY would thor win.

#5 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:17 PM

Thanos maybe, superman NO WAY he got beat to death before remember, he isnt a good brawler he uses strategies speed and heat vision for wins, black adam maybe, super boy prime maybe, monarch maybe but that would be good fight but since he has potential for unlimited strength then i dont know monarch could take it maybe, and thor no thor couldnt beat sentry one on one so how the hell would he beat ww hulk? thor went toe to toe with red hulk and could have beat him but ww hulk is many many many times stronger than that so NO WAY would thor win.

Superboy Prime took on 2 versions of Superman and was holding his own, I think he could beat him

#6 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:18 PM

But can they defeat him fast enough so his anger doesn't get too much of a boost?

#7 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

But can they defeat him fast enough so his anger doesn't get too much of a boost?

Yes.

Worldbreaker Hulk though? That's a different story.

But "I'm gonna make a big colosseum and have Reed Richards fight Iron Man" Hulk goes down against all those guys (With the possible exception of Thor and Superman, if both fighters use only their fists).

#8 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:44 PM

Superboy Prime took on 2 versions of Superman and was holding his own, I think he could beat him

yes because he suit was aborbing energy faster and more efficently than the other two supermen and because he already starts out the same strength as then then that puts him at a major advantage

#9 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

Yes.

Worldbreaker Hulk though? That's a different story.

But "I'm gonna make a big colosseum and have Reed Richards fight Iron Man" Hulk goes down against all those guys (With the possible exception of Thor and Superman, if both fighters use only their fists).

yes its just a slugfest no powers just fight. thats why i say ww hulk which is the same as world breaker hulk could trample most of those people.

#10 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:42 AM

yes its just a slugfest no powers just fight. thats why i say ww hulk which is the same as world breaker hulk could trample most of those people.

to reply using the list given earlier.

Darkseid: not really much of a brawler and would end up getting pummeled by WWH

Apocalypse: can increase his strength and durability faster than WWH, he would stomp WWH into the ground.

Thanos: would end up losing to WWH after a long fight(due to Thanos' durability).

Superman: would get pummeled

Black Adam: would either defeat WWH or end up in a tie. Adam cannot be hurt by purely physical means.

Superboy-Prime: would pummel WWH into the ground. he's just that much stronger
Monarch: same as SBP

Thor: would get pummeled by WWH. Thor was defeated by 'standard' Hulk, after he got a grenade fragment into his brain and started using the name Maestro, and that was while Thor was in Berserker-Rage. WWH is a LOT more powerful than the mainstream 'maestro'.

other people that could defeat WWH in a pure slugfest:

Blue Marvel
Silver Surfer
Mister Majestic

i just woke up a short while ago, so i'll probably be able to think of more once i'm fully awake.

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 06:33 AM

Not sure about a fist-fight, but Galactus could smush him with his finger <_<

#12 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

What?

No. World War Hulk was the Hulk that fought the Sentry, and had his posse, the Warbound, follow him around. World Breaker Hulk was the Hulk that showed up in the final pages. The "I can shatter tectonic plates by stepping" Hulk...

#13 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

SUPERMAN) lets look at it this way. Superman has moved a machine the size of the entire Earth/Moon system called the Mageddon. That is easily superior in weight than anything Hulk has ever moved, thus giving Supes the advantage in strength. Therefore making his punches more powerful.

DARKSEID) Darkseid is considered stronger than Supes and he can augment his strength as well. Plus he will use the Hulks strength an anger against him by manipulating him into situations. The only reason Darkseid has lost any fist fight is because other New gods can hurt him and for some reason Kryptonians can hurt him (Doomsday has kryptonian genes)

APOCALYPSYE) becuase he can augment his strength as well.

THANOS) He is strong enough to go toe to toe and will manipulate Hulk just like darkseid will.

BLACK ADAM) He defeated about 70 heroes using only his fists while they did everything they could to stop him.

PRIME) He was the only being strong enough to even hurt Monarch putting him leagues above many.

MONARCH) He was strong enough to defeat 3 Supermen, 3 Wonderwomen, 3 GL's, 3 Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Lobo all at the same time in less than 3 minutes.

THOR) He put up a very good fight against the entire Void entity. Hulk fought basically a low powered sentry to a tie.

#14 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

Current Superman would beat the crap out of WW Hulk.

Superman can't brawl? Have the people who keep saying this ever read a Superman comic.

Go back to the 1990s where he really would cut loose in comics like Man of Steel and others.

Superman has had huge brawls and defeated Lobo, Bizarro, Brainac, General Zod, Captain Marvel, Superboy-Prime, Majestic ( From Wildcats in 2 crossovers that were canon when they each came out), Pre-Crisis Superman, Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, Doomsday, Mongul, Parasite, Darkseid, and more.

Superman would beat the hell out of World War Hulk.

#15 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:28 PM

Bloodlusted Thor would kill WWHulk. If he is using his strength belt, Hulk will die in less then a minute.

#16 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

Bloodlusted Thor would kill WWHulk. If he is using his strength belt, Hulk will die in less then a minute.

Berserker Rage Thor got his arse kicked by regular Hulk, WWH would pummel him into the ground.

#17 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

Berserker Rage Thor got his arse kicked by regular Hulk, WWH would pummel him into the ground.

i normally disagree with him but he called that one. world breaker hulk or ww hulk would destroy thor AND superman(not at same time but one on one). in just a flat out fight superman would get choked to death or beaten to death he isnt a brawler, there is a difference in a brawler and just a fighter. wonder woman can brawl, wolverine is a brawler, thor is a brawler, hulk is a brawler but super man isnt. he is just ultra strong which doesnt make him a good fighter. for example if super man without powers faced lady shiva he would die, cassandra cain he would die, punisher he would die, batman he would die. superman is not a good fighter a good hero yes but fighter no. luke cage is a brawler and even captain america can be a brawler. so in a fight fight just strength no powers superman would get owed.

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

Wrong on Superman he has proven himself without powers and can fight.

Superman has proven himself as a brawler many times and he has learned to fight very good at his
power level like a Batman when he needs too.

Like I said Superman has had brawls with Lobo and more.

I agree on everything else but Superman would beat WW Hulk.

#19 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Wrong on Superman he has proven himself without powers and can fight.

Superman has proven himself as a brawler many times and he has learned to fight very good at his
power level like a Batman when he needs too.

Like I said Superman has had brawls with Lobo and more.

I agree on everything else but Superman would beat WW Hulk.

Superman has been trained by both Batman and Wonder Woman on fighting techniques. Brawling normally causes you to lose to someone that uses a technique. Batman has been shown to throw Superman by using his martial arts training. Superman can not only equal Hulk in strength, he can out fight him in skill.

Also this was taken from this site. http://dc.wikia.com/...an_(Clark_Kent)

Superhuman Strength: The exact magnitude of Superman's strength is unknown. This is because Superman's strength, like his other powers, has fluctuated over time but his strength should effortlessly range into the multi-megaton level at the very least. While the exact magnitude of Superman's strength is unknown, it is generally accepted that his strength easily surpasses the capacity to lift 1,000,000 tons, but how much more is not known exactly. Arguably the strongest being on the planet and one of the strongest beings in the Universe, Superman has feats of strength currently, such as being seen lifting an enormous pyramid and flying it to Mars without any strain and they can weigh millions and millions of tons depending on the size[276], he is so strong that he is capable of ripping off the arm of the likes of Darkseid and physically defeating him in combat[277], he is so strong he has been able to move the planet Earth away from the Sun while a powerful Cosmic Entity named Starbreaker was pushing it into the Sun[278], he is so strong he possesses the strength necessary shatter entire worlds[279]. Superman has been chained to the endless wheels of the Mageddon machinery and his strength was used to move the gears of a weapon whose size dwarfed the entire Earth/Moon system itself.[280]. He can become "supercharged" and exceed his "normal" power levels as evident when his power absorption ability ran amok which needed the Parasite to drain off his excessive power levels.

Invulnerability: Superman's body is nigh-invulnerable. This ability's levels have changed over time. He has taken a blast equivalent to a million nuclear war heads point blank and remained conscious[281]. Currently he is even more durable than in the past. He has entered the Sun and emerged completely unharmed[282], he has even traveled through Krypton's Red Sun and survived physically unharmed, even though Red Solar Radiation depowers and weakens him[283]. He has been seen to skirt the photosphere of the sun (100,000,000 degrees F). Superman has even been shown withstanding Darkseid's Omega Beams, a feat that was previously considered impossible. Superman was able to survive the nuclear destruction of the entire moon in the year 2995 when he was stuck in the future. The moon had been lined with sufficient nuclear devices to disintegrate it in one shot and Superman was in the center and survived without being hurt at all[284]. Superman has withstood 3 particle beams, each powered by the core of a planet, fired at him. One of these planet-powered beams was a plasma beam capable of leveling a huge city a few times over entirely with a single blast[285]. Most likely his greatest feat of durability recently, is that he was recently able to withstand the destructive power of a Sun exploding and going Nova (A result of Brainiac’s technology.) at point blank range to the planet he was on (Which was eradicated by the force of the explosion with the rest of the surrounding system.) and survived without any visible physical damage although the explosion did knock him out[286]. In addition, his immune system protects him from all toxins and diseases. The most common explanations for his invulnerability are Superman having a super-dense molecular structure and/or a supercharged bio electric "aura" which acts as an invisible "force field" around his body within a few millimeters from his skin, and presumably within his body as well. The proximity of this field to his skin means that loose clothes, for example, may be burned off of him, while cloth that is close to his body is protected by the "aura;" This phenomenon is sometimes cited as Superman's reason for wearing a skin-tight bodysuit. It is sometimes implied that he can unconsciously extend this field to an undetermined extent to protect a greater area, allowing him to carry huge objects within the Earth's atmosphere and without gravity or inertia tearing them apart around his human-sized hands.

Master Combatant: He has been trained by both Wildcat (in Boxing)[294], and Mongul in the fighting arts. Superman has fought and learned from Wonder Woman. He has also learned more advanced martial arts techniques from Batman.

I think this more than qualifies him to be able to defeat WWHulk in a fist fight.

#20 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

so why did superman get beat to death by doomsday? doomsday was using multiverse new age revolutionary martial arts? yeah i think i read that one. Didnt he kill him with like a super sonic karate chop and finish him with a spin kick? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users