62 replies to this topic

#61 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:45 PM

i think thanos would win but my knowledge is a bit dated.

#62 Omega11

Omega11

Evil Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

People will throw in which version can beat Thanos, but I say that any Thanos version can beat Darkseid, even in Hero Clix Thanos is more powerful

You play Heroclix? So do I, in fact that Supernova Thanos is one of my favorite figures; I pulled him at the pre-release event(and he was my most wanted figure of the set), and then used him to win the event and get the promo Thanos. :P

I think it boils down to this: Squirrel Girl vs a flight of stairs. Really, who wins? Who can walk away victoriously and proudly say "I won that battle." No one. No one can say that.

True, but Squirrel Girl is well-known for being able to defeat incredibly powerful foes with ease, while that staircase is well-known for...being a normal staircase... :D

#63 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

True, but Squirrel Girl is well-known for being able to defeat incredibly powerful foes with ease, while that staircase is well-known for...being a normal staircase... ;)

True, but Squirrel Girl is known to be a joke character, much like Darkseid falling down the stairs were a joke, much like what I said was a joke, and none of the three were ever meant to be taken seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users