#41 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

He created marvel earth.

Odin is a galaxy buster, marvel even stated it.

no, Odin did not create Marvel Earth.

Earth was there long before Odin was even born.

and the only thing Marvel has stated about galaxy destruction with Odin, is that his fight with Infinity destroyed several galaxies.

if you can find me an actual quote(with a source attached of course) stating that Odin is a Galaxy buster, i'll concede on that particular point.

#42 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

it might just be my memory, but as far as i know, Thanos is incapable of time travel without the help of technology.

also, the fact that Thanos can not die, only works in the Marvel universe. since it is Death from the Marvel universe that has denied him access(and he seems to have actually died in Annihilation anyway).

and, aside from Odin, which Skyfathers has Thanos actually went up against in a fight? + 'taking a blast', is not necessarily an impressive feat, unless it's actually stated that the 'Skyfather' in question, is using his full power in the blast. Thanos took a blast from Galactus, yes. but a statement from Galactus himself, said that he put absolutely No effort, whatsoever, in that blast, and Thanos wouldn't have been able to survive another identical blast from the big G.

as i've already posted once.

in simple terms of Powers: Darkseid is easily superior, he has the same powers as Thanos, and then some.

in terms of Experience and Skills. Darkseid is also superior, they have the same approximate skills, Darkseid has just had a LOT longer to build up his skills.

in an actual fight between the two, with no Comics Mechanics interfering. Thanos would get stomped into the ground any day of the week.

in any fight happening in the Comics, Thanos would likely win because he is by far the most popular of the two.

Thanos' popularity doesn't change the fact though, that Darkseid, unrestrained by Comics Mechanics, is easily superior to Thanos.

just to give a comparison:

Thanos (aside from the standard physical abilities(strength, durability, etc.)):

Capable of creating Blasts and Shields of energy through manipulating Cosmic Energy
Telepathy
Matter Manipulation
Teleportation

that's it.

Darkseid (aside from the standard physical abilities(strength, durability, etc.)):

Omega Effect/Omega Sanction
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Matter Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Size Manipulation(his own size)
Life Creation
Time Travel
Dimensional Teleportation
De-Evolution(the ability to de-evolve living beings)

that's it.

now, both of them are known and feared for their Intellect, so lets compare the descriptions of the intellect of the two:

Thanos: "Thanos' intellect is dedicated to enhancing his own powers and to the annihilation of all life. Thanos is a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding contemporary Earth science. His intellect surpasses Earth's greatest minds."

Darkseid: "Darkseid possesses intelligence that surpasses even the greatest minds in the universe. He is a master planner and strategist and his armies are nearly unbeatable under his leadership. "

to repeat my main point: unrestrained by Comics Mechanics, Darkseid is easily superior to Thanos, in every way.

Actaully the OP stated that the DC and Marvel u are combined... So Thanos cant die.

StillI was not using Thanos shield taking big Gs blast as a feat, but saying he would have no problem at all taking a blast from Darkseid. Thanos has more power and tach then Darkseid, Thanos even stated that he wanted to reduce the population of the whole galaxy.

You didnt post all Thanos abilities. also Darkseid cant do most those things since he has been retconned like most DC characters.

Thanos abilities:
Mind manipulation
Energy blast
Time travel
Transmution
Energy shields
Dimensional Teleportation(He can do this too)
Matter manipulation
Teleporting beams
Energy absorbing
Can make people immortal

Thanos intellegents are superior to Darkseids, he has outsmarted skyfathers and powerful cosmic beings like Kosmos,Fallen one, galactus,Moon Dragon,Adam Warlock,gamemaster,in-betweener,Mephisto,Akhenaten,etc.

Also Thanos was smart enough to create a galactus level being.

#43 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

Read the scan.

Posted Image

#44 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:15 PM

Actaully the OP stated that the DC and Marvel u are combined... So Thanos cant die.

StillI was not using Thanos shield taking big Gs blast as a feat, but saying he would have no problem at all taking a blast from Darkseid. Thanos has more power and tach then Darkseid, Thanos even stated that he wanted to reduce the population of the whole galaxy.

You didnt post all Thanos abilities. also Darkseid cant do most those things since he has been retconned like most DC characters.

Thanos abilities:
Mind manipulation
Energy blast
Time travel
Transmution
Energy shields
Dimensional Teleportation(He can do this too)
Matter manipulation
Teleporting beams
Energy absorbing
Can make people immortal

Thanos intellegents are superior to Darkseids, he has outsmarted skyfathers and powerful cosmic beings like Kosmos,Fallen one, galactus,Moon Dragon,Adam Warlock,gamemaster,in-betweener,Mephisto,Akhenaten,etc.

Also Thanos was smart enough to create a galactus level being.

let's see.

i already added 'mind manipulation'. it's a part of Telepathy.

Transmution is a part of Matter Manipulation.

Energy Absorbtion is a part of Energy Manipulation

Avatar of Death is not a power, it's a specific status/rank.

i already added Energy Shields(infact it was the very first power i listed for him)

are you just adding random things to make it seem like he has more powers?

i'll concede on the Dimensional Teleportation though, that particular one was a memory glitch on my part.

all the powers i listed for Darkseid were Post-Crisis, and yes, he Does have those powers.

as for the Marvel and DC universe being combined, that just means that we have at least 2 different versions of Death. while Marvel's incarnation of Death has denied him access, DC's incarnation has done no such thing and would likely welcome him with open arms, just like she does anyone else that dies.

and anyone can create a Galactus level being the way Thanos did, getting a hold of the dna sample is the difficult part. give Mr. Sinister, Beast, Magneto, the Jackal, Xavier, Dark Beast, or half a dozen other characters in Marvel, the same DNA sample and they'll make a copy of Galactus as well. hell, Mr. Sinister might just tweak his own genes instead and turn Himself into a Galactus level being.

finally, i'm guessing you didn't follow the link, or read the post. doesn't seem like it at least, or if you did, you didn't get the point.

#45 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

Read the scan.

Posted Image

uhm... the scan doesn't give us any actual info what so ever.

what, exactly, are you trying to show with the scan?

#46 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

uhm... the scan doesn't give us any actual info what so ever.

what, exactly, are you trying to show with the scan?

Read then panel.

He is destroying a universe. this is Odin at his strongest and he even says, the planets are being destroyeed and so is the galaxy...

Thats good enough info.

#47 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

let's see.

i already added 'mind manipulation'. it's a part of Telepathy.

Transmution is a part of Matter Manipulation.

Energy Absorbtion is a part of Energy Manipulation

Avatar of Death is not a power, it's a specific status/rank.

i already added Energy Shields(infact it was the very first power i listed for him)

are you just adding random things to make it seem like he has more powers?

i'll concede on the Dimensional Teleportation though, that particular one was a memory glitch on my part.

all the powers i listed for Darkseid were Post-Crisis, and yes, he Does have those powers.

as for the Marvel and DC universe being combined, that just means that we have at least 2 different versions of Death. while Marvel's incarnation of Death has denied him access, DC's incarnation has done no such thing and would likely welcome him with open arms, just like she does anyone else that dies.

and anyone can create a Galactus level being the way Thanos did, getting a hold of the dna sample is the difficult part. give Mr. Sinister, Beast, Magneto, the Jackal, Xavier, Dark Beast, or half a dozen other characters in Marvel, the same DNA sample and they'll make a copy of Galactus as well. hell, Mr. Sinister might just tweak his own genes instead and turn Himself into a Galactus level being.

finally, i'm guessing you didn't follow the link, or read the post. doesn't seem like it at least, or if you did, you didn't get the point.

I doubt low levelers like the people you listed are smart enough to make a clone of a powerful cosmic level abstract.

I didnt yet,but i'm about to, I was responding to your posts.

#48 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

Read then panel.

He is destroying a universe. this is Odin at his strongest and he even says, the planets are being destroyeed and so is the galaxy...

Thats good enough info.

uhm... no, there is nothing in the scan that says it's Odin that is doing the destroying, or if he is, then that he is doing so purely by his own power.

if you're going to use scans to back up your point, then at least post some scans that shows some hard usable facts.

#49 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

I read your link and Darkseid does hold back, but Thanos also holds back when he fights Silver Surfer or even powerful beings like Fallen one.

Thanos can also make people his slaves, he made Silver Surfer believe that he was dead.

#50 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

uhm... no, there is nothing in the scan that says it's Odin that is doing the destroying, or if he is, then that he is doing so purely by his own power.

if you're going to use scans to back up your point, then at least post some scans that shows some hard usable facts.

I guess you didnt read that comic. That was Odin ats his strongest and with the destroyer armor and with all the spirts of asgardians battling the Celetials and they're fight was destroying galaxies.

marvel stated Odin can bust a galaxy, Odin is more powerful then people think.

Odin busted a galaxy

Surtur busted a galaxy

Zeus created a dimision

They are all three equel.

If you want to see Surtur busting a galaxy. here you go:

Please read the scan.

Posted Image

#51 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

He isn't destroying a Galaxy.

Stating and doing are two different things.

#52 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:46 PM

He isn't destroying a Galaxy.

Stating and doing are two different things.

I know that, and I know someone was going to say that :ph34r:

But still he could have.

Here is him destroying a galaxy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really do not need to post this, because marvel stated that Odin and Surtur are galaxy busters. Odin is the strongest skyfather.

#53 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:48 PM

I read your link and Darkseid does hold back, but Thanos also holds back when he fights Silver Surfer or even powerful beings like Fallen one.

Thanos can also make people his slaves, he made Silver Surfer believe that he was dead.

ok, let's try and dissect a few of Thanos' high level feats that have been used in this thread(those unassisted by outside sources).

Thanos took a blast from Galactus: yes, but a blast fired with Absolutely No effort, and he wouldn't have survived a second one.

Thanos took a full blast from Odin: uh... no, he took a Blast from Odin, yes, but far from a full power blast. Odin was able to casually knock around Thanos and Silver Surfer at the same time, when they refused to back off, Odin knocked the Surfer down with a single blast, far from Full power.

Thanos takes on 'skyfathers' for a living: Ok, which Skyfathers has he actually gone up against aside from Odin(who casually knocked him around with no effort) ?

Thanos outsmarted the keepers of the Infinity Gems: i'll once again refer you to the link i posted before, if you don't grasp the concept, let me know and i'll try to explain it.

Thanos went into Galactus' mind: yea, when Galactus wasn't aware of him and wasn't actually doing anything to keep him out. as soon as Galactus actually noticed him, he was kicked out with absolutely no effort.

i'm still waiting for someone to post some feats for Thanos that are actually Feats.

as i already said, in terms of Powers and Skills, Darkseid is easily superior.

in terms of popularity Thanos easily wins, he has created more die hard fanboys than most other Marvel characters, i'm still waiting for Hyperion, the only one who is a more obvious copy of a DC character than Thanos, to get his own die hard fanboys.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

I do not know what to make of that scan. o.o

#55 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:05 PM

Why do people give thanos the LEAST amount of powers.

He has telepathy
Telekenisis
In the top three for intelligence in the UNIVERSE. .
Extreme duribility
Been able to regenerate from a skeleton
Immortality
Longevity
Energy manipulation
Invulverability
And does anyone list that he was entrusted with the reality gem(the most powerful one of them all)
And almost destroyed the UNIVERSE over 5 times. I'm sure darkseid has almost done this feat too. But thanos has done it quite frequently. More than one occasion. And it is listed that in the universe he is ON PAR with almost any cosmic entity you can name. Even galactus himself is on par with him but no real proof he's passed him.

#56 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

Why do people give thanos the LEAST amount of powers.

He has telepathy
Telekenisis
In the top three for intelligence in the UNIVERSE. .
Extreme duribility
Been able to regenerate from a skeleton
Immortality
Longevity
Energy manipulation
Invulverability
And does anyone list that he was entrusted with the reality gem(the most powerful one of them all)
And almost destroyed the UNIVERSE over 5 times. I'm sure darkseid has almost done this feat too. But thanos has done it quite frequently. More than one occasion. And it is listed that in the universe he is ON PAR with almost any cosmic entity you can name. Even galactus himself is on par with him but no real proof he's passed him.

here is the list of his powers that i posted(aside from the standard physical powers):

Energy Manipulation
Telepathy
Matter Manipulation
Teleportation

he also has Dimenionsional Teleportation

he does Not have Telekinesis.

he does Not have Invulnerability

Immortality also means Longlivety, why do you put the same thing twice?

the only reason he regenerated from being reduced to a Skeleton, was because he was incapable of dying. ie. same as immortality, why do you post the same thing several times?

Durability is one of the 'standard physical powers' that have already been mentioned.

so, the Actual list of Thanos' powers(aside from the standard physical powers):

Energy Manipulation
Matter Manipulation
Telepathy
Teleportation

that's it.

the list of Darkseids powers(aside from the standard physical powers):

Omega Effect/Omega Sanction
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Matter Manipulation
Energy Manipulation
Size Manipulation(his own size)
Life Creation
Time Travel
De-Evolution(the ability to de-evolve living beings)

that's it.

now that we have That over with, let's adress some of your other points.

being entrusted with the Reality Gem is not a power, nor a skill, thus it's irrelevant.

and, Thanos is not even Close to being on par with most Cosmic Entities, Galactus nearly killed him with No effort at all, if he had put even Minimal effort into his blast, Thanos would have been reduced to dust. Odin knocked him around with no effort at all(and the Silver Surfer at the same time).

as i have said several times, in terms of Powers and Skills, Darkseid is far superior to Thanos. unrestrained by Comic Mechanics, Thanos would get stomped and end up either dying, or becoming Darkseids newest slave.

the only reason Thanos ever gets a win against Darkseid, is because he has so many fanboys that refuse to believe Thanos can lose. in an actual fight, he wouldn't stand a chance.

#57 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

Ok well on comic vine it stated telekenisis and said that he is on the same level as galactus as far as power and passed him in intellect so I don't know what else to say. On comic vine it said thay there is only like one person who may know more than him in the whole universe. Darkseid may have more powers but some powers negate others like devolving him. How do u devolve something who came from other godlike beings?

#58 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:04 AM

Ok well on comic vine it stated telekenisis and said that he is on the same level as galactus as far as power and passed him in intellect so I don't know what else to say. On comic vine it said thay there is only like one person who may know more than him in the whole universe. Darkseid may have more powers but some powers negate others like devolving him. How do u devolve something who came from other godlike beings?

there are several errors on ComicVine, but since i'm currently about to go to bed, i'm not about to give you a list, if you want a more reliable online source, i suggest http://www.marvel.com

and Knowing a lot, doesn't make you intelligent.

also, Thanos didn't come from 'godlike beings', Thanos is an Eternal, the Eternals are evolutionary offshoots of the race native to the planet. the Eternals of Earth are evolutionary offshots of humanity, likewise, the Eternals of Titan(of which Thanos is one) are an evolutionary offshoot of another native race.

thus, like any other living being, Thanos could be de-evolved back to an amoeba or a bacteria.

as for being on the same level as Galactus... i really hope you're joking, 'cos otherwise i won't be able to take you seriously in the future.

Marvel has stated that Galactus has the most advanced intellect in the universe, bar none. Thanos doesn't even come close to being equal to that, on top of that, Galactus has more experience than literally Any being in the universe.

in terms of power, Thanos is less than a bacteria compared to Galactus, hell even Odin is just a bacteria in comparison to Galactus, and Thanos doesn't even come close to being equal to Odin.

#59 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

ok, let's try and dissect a few of Thanos' high level feats that have been used in this thread(those unassisted by outside sources).

Thanos took a blast from Galactus: yes, but a blast fired with Absolutely No effort, and he wouldn't have survived a second one.

Thanos took a full blast from Odin: uh... no, he took a Blast from Odin, yes, but far from a full power blast. Odin was able to casually knock around Thanos and Silver Surfer at the same time, when they refused to back off, Odin knocked the Surfer down with a single blast, far from Full power.

Thanos takes on 'skyfathers' for a living: Ok, which Skyfathers has he actually gone up against aside from Odin(who casually knocked him around with no effort) ?

Thanos outsmarted the keepers of the Infinity Gems: i'll once again refer you to the link i posted before, if you don't grasp the concept, let me know and i'll try to explain it.

Thanos went into Galactus' mind: yea, when Galactus wasn't aware of him and wasn't actually doing anything to keep him out. as soon as Galactus actually noticed him, he was kicked out with absolutely no effort.

i'm still waiting for someone to post some feats for Thanos that are actually Feats.

as i already said, in terms of Powers and Skills, Darkseid is easily superior.

in terms of popularity Thanos easily wins, he has created more die hard fanboys than most other Marvel characters, i'm still waiting for Hyperion, the only one who is a more obvious copy of a DC character than Thanos, to get his own die hard fanboys.

Okay now you are getting of topic. And are you calling me a Thanos fanboy? If so I both characters, but I think seid is cooler. Okay back on topic.

Forget about Thanos shield taking a blast from Galactus(which Seid wouldnt survive). Lets talk about Thanos surviving a blast from Post Retconned beyonder, planet busting attacks, big blast from Kosmos and a blast from fallen one.

Atleast Thanos was able to breach his mind and Thanos mind powers are superior to Seids.

What about Thanos taking on Kosmos, taking a blast from Fallen one? What about him tricking Akhenaten who is more powerful then the source? What about him taking on most earth heros all at once? what about him mind tricking Mephisto who is a powerful hell lord?

What about current Darkseid who is a jobber getting outwitted by Batman? What about him getting out matched by Doomsday or supes? Thanos easily fairs well against powerhouses.

He beat Drax who can easily bust a planet with ease, warrior madness Thor who strength increases ten fold and he had the power gem, caption of the universe who is a skilled fighter and also had the power gem.

Also Darkseids energgy blast wont do anything aganst Thanos since he absorbs almost any enegry.

Thanos was said to absorb life force.

Thanos is superior in power,mind, and skill.

Thanos wont need to h2h, because he prefers to use his telepahy powers and enegy blast.

Seid is not getting past his shields and Thanos can react better then Seid, since he goes up against faster people.

#60 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:35 PM

Okay now you are getting of topic. And are you calling me a Thanos fanboy? If so I both characters, but I think seid is cooler. Okay back on topic.

Forget about Thanos shield taking a blast from Galactus(which Seid wouldnt survive). Lets talk about Thanos surviving a blast from Post Retconned beyonder, planet busting attacks, big blast from Kosmos and a blast from fallen one.

Atleast Thanos was able to breach his mind and Thanos mind powers are superior to Seids.

What about Thanos taking on Kosmos, taking a blast from Fallen one? What about him tricking Akhenaten who is more powerful then the source? What about him taking on most earth heros all at once? what about him mind tricking Mephisto who is a powerful hell lord?

What about current Darkseid who is a jobber getting outwitted by Batman? What about him getting out matched by Doomsday or supes? Thanos easily fairs well against powerhouses.

He beat Drax who can easily bust a planet with ease, warrior madness Thor who strength increases ten fold and he had the power gem, caption of the universe who is a skilled fighter and also had the power gem.

Also Darkseids energgy blast wont do anything aganst Thanos since he absorbs almost any enegry.

Thanos was said to absorb life force.

Thanos is superior in power,mind, and skill.

Thanos wont need to h2h, because he prefers to use his telepahy powers and enegy blast.

Seid is not getting past his shields and Thanos can react better then Seid, since he goes up against faster people.

Thanos surviving a blast from Post-Retcon Beyonder: just like with a lot of other similar feats, surviving a 'blast', is not in itself particularly impressive. since we have no indication of which power level was used for the blast. it could be anywhere from 100% to 0.000001%

Thanos surviving planet busting attacks: you mean like Darkseid does everytime he gets punched by Superman? it's been stated that Superman generally doesn't hold back against Darkseid, and his full power punches are powerful enough to destroy the earth several times over.

Thanos surviving a big blast from Kosmos: again, we have no indication of the power level used

Thanos surviving a blast from the Fallen One: same as above

Thanos' mind powers are superior to Seids: uh... not so much, Darkseid is capable of connecting with any mind in the universe, and has at one point used it to enslave an entire planet with billions of people. their telepathic powers might be Equal, but Thanos is definitely not superior in That field.

Thanos taking on Kosmos: taking on a being with literally, no skills, no experience, and who was literally insane. yea, that's really impressive.

Thanos taking a blast from the Fallen One: didn't we already cover that one?

Thanos tricking Akhenaten who is more powerful then the source?: first of all, what does Power have to do with Tricking someone? secondly, more powerful than The Source? not so much, Akhenaten is a powerful being with Cosmic Powers. The Source is literally Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent. The Source is the Cosmic Conscience of the DC universe, even Galactus isn't equal to that.

Thanos tricking Mephisto: again, what does Power, have to do with Tricking anyone? Dr. Doom has tricked Mephisto, not a particularly impressive feat for someone who is claimed to be among the most intelligent in the universe.

Thanos beat Drax: yea, and later he was Killed by Drax. 'drax can easily bust a planet', you mean like Superman? or Martian Manhunter? or half the heroes in the DC universe?

What About Darkseid getting matched by Superman and Doomsday?: Darkseid vs. Superman, i'll refer you to this: http://www.electricf...showtopic=13111 Darkseid vs. Doomsday, try putting Thanos up against WWH, when he is not prepared for him. and let's see how well he does. when his telepathy and energy powers are suddenly useless and he is up against a being that physically outclasses him. infact, just to make it even. let's give WWH superspeed as well, then you're getting close to having a match similar to fighting Doomsday.

Thanos can react better then Seid, since he goes up against faster people.: uh... no, most of the people Darkseid goes up against can move at several times the speed of light. most of the people Thanos goes up against moves at 99.9% lightspeed at best. Silver Surfer for example, moves into Hyperspace once he passes the speed of light.

as for "are you calling me a Thanos fanboy?", i have not, at any time in this debate, called any specific person, a fanboy, and no, my comment about fanboys was not directed at anyone, it was more of a general statement to explain Thanos' popularity. but, you know how the saying goes "if you feel targeted, etc."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users